Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Meditate On This Tonight. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Meditate On This Tonight. (89 Views)

Meditate On This Tonight. / Meditate On This Tonight. / Meditate On This Tonight. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meditate On This Tonight. by Mrsoft3(m): 9:24pm On Mar 30, 2021
Meditate on this tonight:

Phillipians 4:6-7
6. Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
7. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Do not substitute the place for prayer in your life, prayer is a master key that helps you to see other keys. Be careful for nothing, the bible says but in everything pray.

Praying in the spirit is a very important aspect of your life you should not joke with. When I started out my walk with God I use to pray and ask God to teach me how to pray, I use to complain that it shouldn't just be request alone. My prayers were answered, the spirit of the Lord came upon me in a meeting during koinonia service and it changed everything in my prayer life, I grew in prayer. Yes my tongue changed,it was everyday praying in the spirit and things I never prayed for showed up in my life. I didn't have to put up prayer request but I was praying in the spirit and I was seeing the manifestation of that prayer. My relationship with the holy spirit blossom because his presence was always there.

Do you know your praying in the spirit can go ahead of you in life? Your praying in the spirit goes to the future and set things right for you. Your praying in the spirit can serve as a reservoir for you during times of drought. The reason why you should pray in the spirit is because the holy spirit deposit in you the exact words that is required of you at that moment. When you pray in the spirit you never pray amiss, praying in the spirit activates your spiritual gifts and maintain them and increase them for you. Praying in the spirit will bring to you the real intent of the father.

Pay the price to be spiritual, it is a game changer for you in this times we are in.

Instructions:
Start a very healthy prayer life with accountability. We will embark on a seven days praying in the spirit for at least one hour. Please reply *done* whenever you finish for the day. Do this with faith and see the results that will follow

Shalom

(1) (Reply)

No Peace For The Wicked March 30 / What Is Qareen, How It Influences Our Thought. / Praying For Our Deliberate Encounter With The Crucified Jesus Christ This Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.