Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,537 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix - Crime (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix (86529 Views)

Man Beheaded & Gouged Out The Eyes Of His Neighbour In Bauchi (Graphic Pics) / Angry Villagers Beat Armed Robber To Death In Bauchi (Graphic Photo) / Married Man Burnt To Death At His Girlfriend's House In Portharcourt (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by segun18(m): 8:17am On Mar 31, 2021
Perhaps the man had mental issues. The people have made a grave mistakes. The real enemies are poverty, ignorance, the present APC Govt, Boko haram, kidnappers, corrupt local government chairpersons and top Govt officials etc.

Northerners wake up and break free from mental slavery.

Southerners too must wake up from mental slavery. A pastor in lagos who impregnated 2 sisters age 13 and 17 last year in Lagos should have been in prison now and not allowed to go scot free under the '' the touch not my anointed '' covering.
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by yungmill(m): 8:18am On Mar 31, 2021
maasoap:

See all of you are condemning a religion instead of sick people who murdered at will.
When a pastor kills, you all would be quick to distance your religion from his atrocities. When Christians kill, you would be quick to defend his religion.
There are many Muslims who couldn't hurt a fly, they're all around you, even better than your versions as human beings.
None of you was even sensible enough to condemn the murderers, but busy attacking Islam because that's what a typical Nigerian Christian knows how to do, they enjoy it so much.
You all are religious fanatics and bigots in your own ways.

Shut it, islam gives license to kill! Explain surah 9 to us!

5 Likes

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by Zontage: 8:19am On Mar 31, 2021
maasoap:

See all of you are condemning a religion instead of sick people who murdered at will.
When a pastor kills, you all would be quick to distance your religion from his atrocities. When Christians kill, you would be quick to defend his religion.
There are many Muslims who couldn't hurt a fly, they're all around you, even better than your versions as human beings.
None of you was even sensible enough to condemn the murderers, but busy attacking Islam because that's what a typical Nigerian Christian knows how to do, they enjoy it so much.
You all are religious fanatics and bigots in your own ways.

It still doesn't change the fact that it's a Religion of "piss".

2 Likes

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 31, 2021
segun18:
Perhaps the man had mental issues. The people have made a grave mistakes. The real enemies are poverty, ignorance, the present APC Govt, Boko haram, kidnappers, corrupt local government chairpersons and top Govt officials etc.

Northerners wake up and break free from mental slavery.

Southerners too must wake up from mental slavery. A pastor in lagos who impregnated 2 sisters age 13 and 17 last year in Lagos should have been in prison now and not allowed to go scot free under the '' the touch not my anointed '' covering.

Are Christian's the owners of the courts that allows the pastor not get justice?

How many times have we all dragged suileman here even when his accusers later say they lied
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by Sanniwonder8: 8:22am On Mar 31, 2021
This is wickedness hmm mad ooooooo

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 31, 2021
aryzgreat:

He was never a prophet, if you doubt tell me his prophecies that came to pass

We all read about prophet Elijah, Isiah, Jeremiah prophecies. MOREharmMADE just assume title to claim continuation from Jesus
I know one prophesy that came to pass

He actually said that if he was a false prophet allah would cut off his aorta (life artery)

in his death birth he cried that he could feel so much pains as if his life artery (aorta) was been cut off

This confirming his prophesy as a false prophet

Mind you this incident happened at kibar after he was been poisoned (which he couldn't fortell) by a woman he was keeping for sex (after killing her husband)

2 Likes

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by shadeyinka(m): 8:32am On Mar 31, 2021
Empiree:
If someone commits crime, it is up to govt to take necessary action. What I don't understand is why you called me out?. Christians destroyed mosque in Ilorin recently over hijab and missionary schools crisis. Did I hold you responsible?.
Lying muslim!
Which mosque was destroyed in Ilorin? The one at Emir's palace or the one at Ajikobi?
Christians are not normally destructive. Do you want me to show you pictures of destruction of Churches during this hijab crises?
A'i tete m'ole, ole 'n m'oloko ni oro re!

Empiree:

After all, the most common punishment for blasphemers was capital punishment through hanging or stoning, justified by your Bible Leviticus 24:13–16. "Then the Lord spoke to Moses, saying, "Bring out of the camp the one who cursed, and let all who heard him lay their hands on his head, and let all the congregation stone him. And speak to the people of Israel, saying, Whoever curses his God shall bear his sin. Whoever blasphemes the name of the Lord shall surely be put to death. All the congregation shall stone him. The sojourner as well as the native, when he blasphemes the Name, shall be put to death."
And that misconception of the law of Moses was what Jesus put clearly about the woman caught in adultery
John 8: 1-11
1 while Jesus went to the Mount of Olives. 2Early in the morning he came again to the temple. All the people came to him and he sat down and began to teach them. 3 The scribes and the Pharisees brought a woman who had been caught in adultery; and making her stand before all of them, 4 they said to him, ‘Teacher, this woman was caught in the very act of committing adultery. 5 Now in the law Moses commanded us to stone such women. Now what do you say?’ 6 They said this to test him, so that they might have some charge to bring against him. Jesus bent down and wrote with his finger on the ground. 7 When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, ‘Let anyone among you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her.’ 8 And once again he bent down and wrote on the ground.* 9 When they heard it, they went away, one by one, beginning with the elders; and Jesus was left alone with the woman standing before him. 10Jesus straightened up and said to her, ‘Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you?’ 11 She said, ‘No one, sir.’* And Jesus said, ‘Neither do I condemn you. Go your way, and from now on do not sin again.’

Jesus standard is much more higher. Let those who are perfect execute the judgement on behalf of God.

Your people decided to murder a man who was alleged to have committed blasphemy against your Prophet Mohammed. Can you see the difference in reaction to this by "our prophets"!?
Matt 12:31-32
31 Therefore I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, BUT the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven. 32 Whoever speaks a word against the Son of Man (Jesus) will be forgiven, but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the one to come.

Who is more noble between Jesus and Mohammed?
Stop quoting scriptures you know nothing about. Why not allow Allah to defend Himself? Unfortunately, the religion of hooligans will kill for Mohammed while daily praying that Allah should grant him (mohammed) peace in the grave!

I tire for you people!

So, whose laws are your people following on burning with petrol the person who blasphemes the name of Mohammed?
Is it the law of Mohammed or the law of Allah? You wont answer this question as usual!

Patrioticman007:
The most common punishment for blasphemers was capital punishment through hanging or stoning, justified by the words of Leviticus 24:13–16. This for the Christians in the house, go & read your Bible.

However this effect of insanity, the man was supposed to be taken to mental asylum, however frustrated Nigerians transfered their anger on him.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 31, 2021
yungmill:

Not to brag but i will destroy you, your imam, mufti and sheiks in 5 minutes! Yall are no match and the invitation is open to all muslims here, i dont need help but just one question from me yall will run, if you are sure od yourself then take the challenge i will be gracious enough to let you begin the debate and if yoh win i will take the shahada here and now! So do you accept?
you honestly want a deficient Muslim that copied Bible to discuss with the people of the book as the Quran called you

That Abdul has no foundation to stand on na

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by yungmill(m): 8:39am On Mar 31, 2021
aryzgreat:

He was never a prophet, if you doubt tell me his prophecies that came to pass

We all read about prophet Elijah, Isiah, Jeremiah prophecies. MOREharmMADE just assume title to claim continuation from Jesus

Mohammeds only fulfilled prophecy is that if he ever lies and gives false prophesy GOD will cut his life artery (aeorta) and at last after the battle of kaibah where he killed a jewish womans family he stupidly accepted her offer to eat food made by her which she poisoned! He sufferd from it for 4 years and before he died his child bride aisha asked him how he was feeling he said his throat hurts it feels like his life artery is being cut!!!

Take not my words as true, google it and see for yourself!

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by jonnyjustcome22: 8:41am On Mar 31, 2021
Do u have blood run in ur vein. Stop justifying bad action with stupid excuses. The action is barbaric.

post=100346391]The most common punishment for blasphemers was capital punishment through hanging or stoning, justified by the words of Leviticus 24:13–16. This for the Christians in the house, go & read your Bible.

However this effect of insanity, the man was supposed to be taken to mental asylum, however frustrated Nigerians transfered their anger on him.

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by yungmill(m): 8:41am On Mar 31, 2021
Mikecold:
you honestly want a deficient Muslim that copied Bible to discuss with the people of the book as the Quran called you

That Abdul has no foundation to stand on na

Hahahaha true!
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by shadeyinka(m): 8:49am On Mar 31, 2021
Fuckingmallam45:

Because Allah not only means Muslim God. It is an Arabic word meaning God. Arabic language predates Muhammad.

Allah is the name of God in Arabic, even Christian and Jews use it in Arabic context, and you can see the same name in (halle-lujah) and (Eloh אלוה)

English didn't translate the name of God, it only capitalize the G.
Hope I have answered your question
Allah means "the Deity"!
It has the same root word as the semitic "Elohim" or "Eloah" meaning the same thing "the Deity"

The question is, which DEITY is being referred to? Is the Deity Yahwey (the God of the Jews) or Zeus or allah (the God of Mohammed's father) or Yugioh or Horakhty or Sōzōshin?.

So, what is the proper name for your Allah?
Allah is just a TITLE it's not a name!
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by ariesbull: 8:52am On Mar 31, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Some gullible Africans killing themselves because of white man ancestor grin

That is unfortunate and North leads the pack in gullibility

2 Likes

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by Rushna27(f): 8:54am On Mar 31, 2021
so peaceful a religion indeed.... y can't dey allow Dia god to fight for himself
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by Tochj(m): 8:55am On Mar 31, 2021
Patrioticman007:
The most common punishment for blasphemers was capital punishment through hanging or stoning, justified by the words of Leviticus 24:13–16. This for the Christians in the house, go & read your Bible.

If you don't know the difference between Judaism and christianity don't worry yourself reading.
Christianity has nothing to do with old testament.christains don't kill for God bcuz God is not a killer.

2 Likes

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 31, 2021
angry

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 8:56am On Mar 31, 2021
So sad...
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by Delpeiro: 8:56am On Mar 31, 2021
Please someone should show Toyin Lawani this latex Hollywood blockbuster
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by kennyamusan(m): 9:04am On Mar 31, 2021
Patrioticman007:

mention any one that have been killed because he was insulting God . apart from the fact that most islamist and Muslims are very senseless , the fact that you read an english bible and can't understand still beats imagination . it's not in arabic like yours. Get understand. you can come and burn me to ashes. like your Qur'an taught u , ode

2 Likes

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by kennyamusan(m): 9:06am On Mar 31, 2021
ProphetofOdin:
Yes he deserves to die for insulting the Holy prophet. Our religion is still a very pissful religion but anybody that insults the all powerful prophet that can't fight for himself shud be burnt to death by we his followers. Allahu akbar!!!
your foolishness is legendary. .... Did u say religion of peace ? ����
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by walkingshadow911: 9:08am On Mar 31, 2021
Thetruthshallse:
Why are this shit northerners fighting for a known paedophile is beyond belief. Islamabad

he uses voodoo spells and magic powers to brainwash em
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by ProElite: 9:11am On Mar 31, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

This is what they're known for, fighting for their death god that is buried far away saudi arabia

Whoever says that Islam is religion from the Almighty God is been possessed by the devil.

This lots are so barbaric in all standard, they're all shades of evil.

And this are the people they think, I, a Biafran should share a country with.It can never happen.

God should fight for HIMSELF....If you fight for your God then you worship a dead one....
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by Tonalphs(f): 9:12am On Mar 31, 2021
I see some persons are quoting from the Bible to justify this act.
let's keep religious books aside.
If you feel you need to do good, tolerate people, kill, cause insecurities etc just to attain paradise then you're a despicable human being.
love for humanity should supersede whatever you do in your stay on planet earth.
Let your religion and way of life be LOVE.
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by ariesbull: 9:15am On Mar 31, 2021
Islam is terrible

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by ariesbull: 9:19am On Mar 31, 2021
yungmill:

I post for people to know and learn, most of the muslims in nigeria have not even read their own sources and see the truth about islam, if they do they will leave, do you believe in islam the stars in the sky are missiles of allah to shoot demons who try to steal revelations from allah Do you know islam says the earth is on the back of a whale Do you know islam teaches camel piss yes camel piss cures illnesses do you know islam teaches that if a fly falls in your drink or food you should duck it in properly because one wing has a disease and the other the cure Do you know that in islam the sun sets in a pool of muddy water Do you know that in islam the sun goes to post rate to allah every night and ask for permission to rise again!!!
madn5
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by SimmyA1: 9:20am On Mar 31, 2021
SO MOHAMMED NOW HAVE A SACRIFICE OFFERED TO HIM.....WAHALA FOR WHO NO KNOW GOD COME DEY ABUSE SATAN

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by FatherOfJesus: 9:21am On Mar 31, 2021
I don wash my hand commot for anything that has to do with religion.
Christians are also capable of doing this, Christians did this in time past and if given the chance today, they will do it.
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by DennisEche(m): 9:21am On Mar 31, 2021
with all this about Islam why will a sane person still carry his leg and head to join Islam. This is a big lesson to would be Muslims that a day will come that when you say bad thing about mohd either with your senses or when you are mentally sick this is what await you. Either beheading or them burn you alive

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by 4labi1: 9:24am On Mar 31, 2021
Nwaotu10:
Anybody that preaches Islamism to my generation will not live to see his/her next birthday.

Ofor! Ofor! Ofor!

Rip boy
What is wrong wit u ? Dey are wrong for killing the guy big time but the prophets nor d quran said kill anyone for any stupid reason. This is just African being Africans which can be Africans being stupid. How many times would u see a Saudi Arabia person burn someone ova sumtin like dis. This is lack of education n understanding. People say Muslim are allowed to have more dan one wife BT in d quran dats not wat is written. We like to justify our action. Oga if u dnt understand Islam dnt cast it. My mum is a xtian n my dad is a Muslim and I took my time to understand both
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by ariesbull: 9:26am On Mar 31, 2021
Oizee:
there's no violence in Islam.... forget these people that are causing blood shed every where, it's their culture to be violent, imagine a cleric passing such judgement and u think is not their culture to kill? no second chance or forgiveness in their culture, in my family, its 50% Christian's and 50% Muslim and we are very ok... there's no compulsion in religion.
just listen to yourself
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by keemson4(m): 9:28am On Mar 31, 2021
Tonero231:
This is why it is so easy to recruit them to join Bokoharam. They kill in the name of religion

This is the most Sensible of all... The Northerners think in a different way.. So by now I expect Nigerians Christian to know at least We are leaving with them!
But must We abuse someone Leader ni

2 Likes

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by DennisEche(m): 9:29am On Mar 31, 2021
adm212144:
you were never a Muslim anyway
would you have wished him to be a muslim with this madness going around the world been done by islamist. better leave before we read about your case on naira land that you have been beheaded

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (27) (Reply)

Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) / Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) / Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.