Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix - Crime (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix (86522 Views)

Man Beheaded & Gouged Out The Eyes Of His Neighbour In Bauchi (Graphic Pics) / Angry Villagers Beat Armed Robber To Death In Bauchi (Graphic Photo) / Married Man Burnt To Death At His Girlfriend's House In Portharcourt (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by 4labi1: 9:29am On Mar 31, 2021
DennisEche:
with all this about Islam why will a sane person still carry his leg and head to join Islam. This is a big lesson to would be Muslims that a day will come that when you say bad thing about mohd either with your senses or when you are mentally sick this is what await you. Either beheading or them burn you alive
With the way you judge n generalise all Muslims wat makes u any different from them. I have cases were Christians become irrational and dumb also. Like I Av realise our major problem in Africa is our religion and tribe. I would always say this to myself, first is d country, den it's family, then education, tribe and last religion.
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by omodave(m): 9:36am On Mar 31, 2021
And you will say that Boko Haram aren't real Muslims... . Believe it or not those people that carried this barbaric act are waiting for Boko Haram to recruit them... I'm really pained seeing this.
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by DennisEche(m): 9:37am On Mar 31, 2021
4labi1:

With the way you judge n generalise all Muslims wat makes u any different from them. I have cases were Christians become irrational and dumb also. Like I Av realise our major problem in Africa is our religion and tribe. I would always say this to myself, first is d country, den it's family, then education, tribe and last religion.
Guy calm down because your Taqiya wont work on me, i expected you to condemn this barbaric act by your brothers but you are here dancing and trying to justify it. If i may ask you, do you know how many people insult Jesus on daily basis yet no one has been killed or harmed because of it but can i say that about Muslims if it were to be the other way round.
Muslims should learn that the world has changed so they should stop dragging the world back because of a book that was written before you were born.
The people can contribute money to buy fuel to lynch the man but cant give information that will end Boko haram in their region.
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by Gamesmart: 9:38am On Mar 31, 2021
Patrioticman007:
The most common punishment for blasphemers was capital punishment through hanging or stoning, justified by the words of Leviticus 24:13–16. This for the Christians in the house, go & read your Bible.

However this effect of insanity, the man was supposed to be taken to mental asylum, however frustrated Nigerians transfered their anger on him.

But Christians now have better sense, while many Muslims are still animals?
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by felzokugo(m): 9:42am On Mar 31, 2021
To show how mad this religion truly is...here on nairaland one have to swear to b muslim to comment on issues concerning d yeye religion. But they can insult Jesus or Christains and nothing will happen. Useless religious bigots!

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by Adamkool(m): 9:43am On Mar 31, 2021
you just said what was expected of u as a xtian
Islam is here to stay now and forever
coz ur fore fathers were Muslims before some bastards among you were born
We are Muslims, If u see anythin wrong in what they did, blame them not Islam
Islam means Peace.....
Anigreat:
shocked

This is what they're known for, fighting for their death god that is buried far away saudi arabia

Whoever says that Islam is religion from the Almighty God is been possessed by the devil.

This lots are so barbaric in all standard, they're all shades of evil.

And this are the people they think, I, a Biafran should share a country with.It can never happen.

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by Codes151(m): 9:45am On Mar 31, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
Some gullible Africans killing themselves because of white man ancestor grin
lol.
A novel written about Mohammed.
We Dey worship am.
Smh.
Come burn me.

Omo. No mind them gullible ones
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by ceeceeuwa: 9:53am On Mar 31, 2021
Patrioticman007:
The most common punishment for blasphemers was capital punishment through hanging or stoning, justified by the words of Leviticus 24:13–16. This for the Christians in the house, go & read your Bible.

However this effect of insanity, the man was supposed to be taken to mental asylum, however frustrated Nigerians transfered their anger on him.

Please I have just one question for you. How many people have been killed by Christians for blasphemy in this modern age?

2 Likes

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by ceeceeuwa: 9:54am On Mar 31, 2021
fearlessigboman:
Only "allegedly" and they burnt the nigga... But on the other side is a lady that dressed almost naked in a reverend clothing and posted it on media...
So what are you saying? That we should go and burn her?
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by felzokugo(m): 9:55am On Mar 31, 2021
Patrioticman007:

U read leviticus and 4got to read the "new normal"..." New testament". One man's death has paid it all.

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by felzokugo(m): 9:56am On Mar 31, 2021
fearlessigboman:
Only "allegedly" and they burnt the nigga... But on the other side is a lady that dressed almost naked in a reverend clothing and posted it on media...
U dey mind d idiatzz??
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by Proffdada: 9:56am On Mar 31, 2021
Patrioticman007:

This is the stupidity that is exhibited by the same people who burnt someone. How is the Bible related to this now? Has any Christian killed anyone for blasphemy? You're no different from the launchers for adamant ignorance
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by yungmill(m): 9:57am On Mar 31, 2021
ariesbull:
madn5

Real madness!
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by Ubdavis(m): 10:04am On Mar 31, 2021
Muhammad who never even existed in real Sense.
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by yungmill(m): 10:05am On Mar 31, 2021
4labi1:

What is wrong wit u ? Dey are wrong for killing the guy big time but the prophets nor d quran said kill anyone for any stupid reason. This is just African being Africans which can be Africans being stupid. How many times would u see a Saudi Arabia person burn someone ova sumtin like dis. This is lack of education n understanding. People say Muslim are allowed to have more dan one wife BT in d quran dats not wat is written. We like to justify our action. Oga if u dnt understand Islam dnt cast it. My mum is a xtian n my dad is a Muslim and I took my time to understand both

You are clearly lying and haven't read your sources, 1 read surah 9 then comeback and repeat this gibberish! The koran says there are only 3 reasons a muslim can be killed! 1 when a muslim kills another muslim 2 when a muslim commits corruption in the land and 3 for apostasy and you are here lying through your teeth!

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by kingsmaila(m): 10:16am On Mar 31, 2021
This is unislamic. Islam does not encourage taking laws into our hands. That is why we have Sharia law. The culprit must be brought to book. Islam also forbids setting the dead ablaze or mutilating dead body.
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by yungmill(m): 10:17am On Mar 31, 2021
kingsmaila:
This is unislamic. Islam does not encourage taking laws into our hands. That is why we have Sharia law. The culprit must be brought to book. Islam also forbids setting the dead ablaze or mutilating dead body.
All these liars! Ok give us one verse that condemns this!
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by walkingshadow911: 10:47am On Mar 31, 2021
wrongnumber:
Many Muslims will be shocked when they see Muhammed in Hell cos that is where he is right now.

the same criminal that frankly said he doesn't know weather he wud make heaven or not. yet the would go to mosque to pray for favto d the same god they are busy fighting for.
what a level of stupidity in conundrum
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by yungmill(m): 10:49am On Mar 31, 2021
Adamkool:
you just said what was expected of u as a xtian
Islam is here to stay now and forever
coz ur fore fathers were Muslims before some bastards among you were born
We are Muslims, If u see anythin wrong in what they did, blame them not Islam
Islam means Peace.....
shut it! Which peace! Explain surah 9 to us? You just claimed all are muslim, show us any historical and archeological evidence of any Islamic settlement before the 7th century and the shahada they recited to be muslim?

Lets see you back up your words with receipts!

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by Gyong(m): 10:51am On Mar 31, 2021
Patrioticman007:

Awon werey wetin you mean? Don't quote bible to justify shithole barbaric act. In this era of grace Christians can't do this shit.
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:09am On Mar 31, 2021
How can a religion which propagate peace and love promote violence and the killing of innocent civilians through terrorist acts? Islam is a religion of terror precisely because it has no morality.

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by luluman: 11:21am On Mar 31, 2021
Patrioticman007:

You be mumu, that's why we have the new testament. Some laws of old testament are abandoned.
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by riczy(m): 11:26am On Mar 31, 2021
Its truly a pity dt someone was burnt to ashes for been an ideologist, was however tagged blasphemy! Have u ever heard that d Saudi's burnt someone to death for this?
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by 99thEnemy(m): 11:36am On Mar 31, 2021

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by BlackFlamefromP: 11:41am On Mar 31, 2021
Man's inhumanity to man. May his soul rest in peace. I guess it's time religion is either regulated or completely scrapped in this country. Religion, tribal sentiment and corruption are three demons that have held this country back for so long. Something must be done urgently
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by Jungleluv5: 11:47am On Mar 31, 2021
And you said we are 1 Nigeria and someone will sit down at corner and he will be passing death sentence on someone all in the name of one blood sucking religion. This is BAAAD
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by muykem: 11:58am On Mar 31, 2021
saphiere:
He knew what he was getting himself into.

You can't dance around the fire and expect not to sweat.
You mean he knew that Muslims are worshiping a blood tasting God.

2 Likes

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by AMvanquish: 12:05pm On Mar 31, 2021
Mikecold:
Don't know why you people don't have sense

People do jungle justice for stealing

Others do jungle justice for cursing their prophet

Are these two reasons for the act the same?

When Christ was on Earth he stopped jungle justice against an adulterous woman

When Mohamed was alive he carried out jungle justice and wrote scriptures manual on how to carry them out

I Dont have sense! And Who TF are U again undecided? All these kids that don't know how to talk. Jungle Justice is Jungle Justice. Don't give it any kind of coloration... Be it because of stealing , religion, or any reason. It is the the same fucking Jungle Justice. Dont change it to suit your Bigoted Biased Narrative. Una Go Just dey Disguise Subtle Bigotry.
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by Germi9: 12:31pm On Mar 31, 2021
where is muhammed when you need him
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by Sleekfingers: 12:38pm On Mar 31, 2021
adm212144:
Nobody will catch you .You are punishing yourself .You voices are not heard .prophet Muhammad has come and conquer and left good path .Guide people more about Islam .He left good moral and preach oneness of God .He never carry bomb no kill but from your alterations it shows you are also religion fanatics ,you have wicked soul and possibly possess or a cult .you lack manners.yoi don’t reason well and you are jobless .infact you are s t u p i d for assaulting people’s religion .mind you prophet Muhammad . He’s not God he’s a prophet and messenger of God

E PAIN AM.......you can go and kill yourself if u dont like comment......muslims are well known to be religion intolerant......are not aware of that.....na thunder go fire that your fingers wey u take type that thrash....mohammed is a terrorist....call your useless people to come arrest me for blasphemy....yeye dey smell he does not know.....
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by tit(f): 12:50pm On Mar 31, 2021
Islam is a religion of Peace

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (27) (Reply)

Cultist Who Was Shot Dead Buried Dressed As Cultist (Graphic Photos) / Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) / Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.