Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix - Crime (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix (86542 Views)

Man Beheaded & Gouged Out The Eyes Of His Neighbour In Bauchi (Graphic Pics) / Angry Villagers Beat Armed Robber To Death In Bauchi (Graphic Photo) / Married Man Burnt To Death At His Girlfriend's House In Portharcourt (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by mhmsadyq(m): 8:02pm On Apr 03, 2021
shadeyinka:

Mallam Mhmsadyq even though you have avoided answering my question which proves the quran to be wrong,
https://www.nairaland.com/6484504/man-burnt-death-insulting-prophet/22#100445267

I will answer this post of yours.

Every language can be translated into another language. There could be some difficulty where cultural differences occur or where figures of speech mean something else in the other language or when an object or subject is entirely absent in the other culture. The problem of language translation is the difference in CULTURAL BACKGROUND and not the language itself. Humans have been dealing with this since the inception of differences in language. There are some real problem of language within itself because meanings of a word may change with time. Example EWA (beans) and EREE (beans). While I was younger, we use EWA for cooked beans while EREE was used for uncooked beans. Modern day Yoruba hardly mention the word EREE again, every kind of beans is EWA.

This bring some real practical problem against ISLAM
1. What is the Language of Allah and the Jinns?
2. What language had God been using to speak to the early prophets?
3. Is learning a language synonymous with mastering the culture behind the language?

Would you agree with me that language translators usually have much deeper experience with the Language, Culture, History and Linguistics of the two languages sometimes better than the natural speaker of a single language? Example most teenagers in Nigeria has never spent kobo coin (they hear about it but cant comprehend that a sweet used to be one kobo). Interestingly, a non-Nigerian who was an adult in the 1970's can speak more about this currency than us modern day Nigerians. So also is the language. A Saudi Arabian even though grew up speaking and Reading Arabic may not comprehend the Quran as much as an English man who read only the English Translation of the Quran all his life). How does the Dinar or Dirham used in the time of your prophet differ from that used in Libya, UAE and Saudi-Arabia? Even though the words used as money is the same in Arabic, do they mean exactly the same thing?

4. Is it then true that the "language of Allah" must be learnt to be able to understand what Allah is saying?

I have answered your questions.
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by shadeyinka(m): 8:55pm On Apr 03, 2021
mhmsadyq:

You did NOT!
If you did, please remind me of your answer to just these two question
1. What name did you call the pair of Bdelloidea ?
2. What answer did you give to this question: Is this true from your knowledge of Geography does the Sun set toward the West?
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by zionzoe(m): 9:15pm On Apr 03, 2021
Mikecold:
I know one prophesy that came to pass

He actually said that if he was a false prophet allah would cut off his aorta (life artery)

in his death birth he cried that he could feel so much pains as if his life artery (aorta) was been cut off

This confirming his prophesy as a false prophet

Mind you this incident happened at kibar after he was been poisoned (which he couldn't fortell) by a woman he was keeping for sex (after killing her husband)

I just want to say thank you for all you did as An Apologist.
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by zionzoe(m): 9:20pm On Apr 03, 2021
adm212144:
please tell that s e n s e l e s s guy writing rubbish.through out the life of prophet Muhammad,He never commit murder of oppress anyone .History has a lot to tell about him and if you must know he never wage any war against any one .All the battle he fought was a defence one .He lived a peaceful and contented life .so stop condemning him and Islam .islam mean peace .
Are you saying this for real? If i show you a battle he fought that was not defence will you denounce your cult Isl@m?

What of the battle at Khbar where he ate the poison that later killed him, was it a battle of defence? Where he raided a Jewish town during their HARVEST season, killed their men and took their women especially as slaves to f^ck?

Your TAQUIYA is UNVEILED and won't work.

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by adm212144: 9:42pm On Apr 03, 2021
zionzoe:

Are you saying this for real? If i show you a battle he fought that was not defence will you denounce your cult Isl@m?

What of the battle at Khbar where he ate the poison that later killed him, was it a battle of defence? Where he raided a Jewish town during their HARVEST season, killed their men and took their women especially as slaves to f^ck?

Your TAQUIYA is UNVEILED and won't work.

How would categorise this .defensive or offensive war .im trying to educate nairaland how cruel you guys are and trying to promote religious crisis.

Muslim sources accuse Jews living in Khaybar of a plan to unite with other Jews from Banu Wadi Qurra, Taima', Fadak as well as Ghatafan Arab tribe to attack Madinah.[7] Scottish historian William Montgomery Watt notes the presence in Khaybar of the Banu Nadir, who were working with neighboring Arab tribes to protect themselves from the Islamic community in Medina who had earlier sent into exile the Jewish tribes for violating the terms of the Charter of Medina and for conspiring to kill Muhammad.[8][9][10] Italian orientalist Laura Veccia Vaglieri claims other motives might have included the prestige the engagement would confer upon Muhammad among his followers, as well as the booty which could be used to supplement future campaigns.[11][12]

The Jews of Khaybar finally surrendered after seeing no way out and were allowed to live in the oasis on the condition that they would give one-half of their produce to the Muslims. Jews continued to live in the oasis for several more years until they were expelled by caliph Umar. The imposition of tribute upon the conquered Jews served as a precedent for provisions in the Islamic law requiring the exaction of tribute known as jizya from Dhimmi subjects in areas under Muslim rule, and confiscation of land belonging to non-Muslims into the collective property of the Muslim community.

Reference Wikipedia.i use Wikipedia or google to confirm the lies been impeded by all your fake Pastors with all their lies. How the battle killed Prophet Muhammad SAW.Ask your fake lecturer or pastor prophet Muhammad died of natural course and blissful death .And prophet Muhammad was a peaceful person .try to search deep about him and stop listening to fake stories to keep you in church .

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by yungmill(m): 10:27pm On Apr 03, 2021
adm212144:

How would categorise this .defensive or offensive war .im trying to educate nairaland how cruel you guys are and trying to promote religious crisis.

Muslim sources accuse Jews living in Khaybar of a plan to unite with other Jews from Banu Wadi Qurra, Taima', Fadak as well as Ghatafan Arab tribe to attack Madinah.[7] Scottish historian William Montgomery Watt notes the presence in Khaybar of the Banu Nadir, who were working with neighboring Arab tribes to protect themselves from the Islamic community in Medina who had earlier sent into exile the Jewish tribes for violating the terms of the Charter of Medina and for conspiring to kill Muhammad.[8][9][10] Italian orientalist Laura Veccia Vaglieri claims other motives might have included the prestige the engagement would confer upon Muhammad among his followers, as well as the booty which could be used to supplement future campaigns.[11][12]

The Jews of Khaybar finally surrendered after seeing no way out and were allowed to live in the oasis on the condition that they would give one-half of their produce to the Muslims.

Jews continued to live in the oasis for several more years until they were expelled by caliph Umar. The imposition of tribute upon the conquered Jews served as a precedent for provisions in the Islamic law requiring the exaction of tribute known as jizya from Dhimmi subjects in areas under Muslim rule, and confiscation of land belonging to non-Muslims into the collective property of the Muslim community.

Reference Wikipedia.i use Wikipedia or google to confirm the lies been impeded by all your fake Pastors with all their lies. How the battle killed Prophet Muhammad SAW.Ask your fake lecturer or pastor prophet Muhammad died of natural course and blissful death .And prophet Muhammad was a peaceful person .try to search deep about him and stop listening to fake stories to keep you in church .

Hahahaha squirrel, dem burst am e shift mouth then do im usual babling gibberish! Baba stop running omo ale!
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by shadeyinka(m): 10:53pm On Apr 03, 2021
mhmsadyq:

1. What is the language of Allah and the jinns?

Allah never spoke to the Prophet directly. But, the Prophet was Arab and the Qur'an was recited in that language to him.

2. God communicated to them in their languages.

3. This depends how you got to learn the language. Traditionally yes. In the past, you cannot speak a language without associating with the native speakers of that language. So, in associating with them you are likely to imbibe their culture cos you may need to do everything like them, e.g. our parents and the colonialists. But, with the spread of knowledge in the modern times, you can speak a language without even having to meet with a native speaker.

Given the same effort, a native speaker is at an advantage over the non native speaker in understanding a language.

Exactly, with time, if the language is not properly documented and preserved, all those who know about "kobo" will pass on and "kobo" will be lost forever.

Languages also get adulterated when they are spoken with other languages at the same time.
Gradually they start adopting words from the other languages and give off some of theirs.

Dirham are not generally the same across countries.

4. What is the language of Allah?

Arabic is the language of the Prophet and the Qur'an.
For the first time you have answered questions without being evasive.
Thanks you.

mhmsadyq:

You will have a better understanding and appreciation of the religion when you have Arabic language.
Yes, it may be good to understand Arabic language but you will agree with me that knowledge of arabic language does not confer COMPREHENSION and UNDERSTANDING of the Quran on a person.
What is important in communication from God to a person is COMPREHENSION and UNDERSTANDING of what God has said not just the ability to understand the language.

I am sure you know that there is a way to speak Yoruba to Yoruba speakers but only the initiated will understand. The understanding of the Yoruba language does not confer on one the understanding of Proverbs , Chants etc

Even in English language, there are specializations within languages if you are not a scientist, you may not understand words like fission, shockwave,
Oxymercuration-Demercuration, etc and if you are not in literature you may not understand words like hyperbole, onomatope ,

This is why comprehension of a message is more important than understanding the language.

Even if you speak Arabic, your grasp cannot be like the native speaker. Also, since languages change with time, the dialect of the Arabic language of the Quran is different from the modern day Arabic. Do you think that they are still exactly the same?
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by adm212144: 11:14pm On Apr 03, 2021
yungmill:

Hahahaha squirrel, dem burst am e shift mouth then do im usual babling gibberish! Baba stop running omo ale!
Usually if you are under a spell of lies ,the truth will be like anti body on you .Now you have seen the truth about the lies programmed on you ,you started blabbing.Pele omo irakiran .Between you and me .who is omo ale .You are now and it’s very clear .
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by shadeyinka(m): 11:17pm On Apr 03, 2021
adm212144:

The Jews of Khaybar finally surrendered after seeing no way out and were allowed to live in the oasis on the condition that they would give one-half of their produce to the Muslims. Jews continued to live in the oasis for several more years until they were expelled by caliph Umar. The imposition of tribute upon the conquered Jews served as a precedent for provisions in the Islamic law requiring the exaction of tribute known as jizya from Dhimmi subjects in areas under Muslim rule, and confiscation of land belonging to non-Muslims into the collective property of the Muslim community.

Muslims and Lies!
Muslims have always insisted that they only fight a war of defence not aggression. Note the wikipedia you quoted and I will highlight some portion for you

The Battle of Khaybar (Arabic: غَزْوَة خَيْبَر‎) was fought in the year 628 between Muslims and the Jews living in the oasis of Khaybar, located 150 kilometers (93 mi) from Medina in the north-western part of the Arabian peninsula, in modern-day Saudi Arabia. Jewish tribes reportedly arrived in Hijaz in the wake of the Jewish-Roman wars and introduced agriculture, putting them in a culturally, economically and politically dominant position. [4][5] According to Muslim sources, the Muslim soldiers attacked the native Jews who had barricaded themselves in forts.[6]

Muslim sources accuse Jews living in Khaybar of a plan to unite with other Jews from Banu Wadi Qurra, Taima', Fadak as well as Ghatafan Arab tribe to attack Madinah. [7] Scottish historian William Montgomery Watt notes the presence in Khaybar of the Banu Nadir, who were working with neighboring Arab tribes to protect themselves from the Islamic community in Medina who had earlier sent into exile the Jewish tribes for violating the terms of the Charter of Medina and for conspiring to kill Muhammad.[8][9][10] Italian orientalist Laura Veccia Vaglieri claims other motives might have included the prestige the engagement would confer upon Muhammad among his followers, as well as the booty which could be used to supplement future campaigns.[11][12]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Khaybar

MOTIVE:
Why did the Moslems ATTACK/LAY A SIEGE against the Jews?
1. Muslim sources accuse Jews living in Khaybar of a plan to unite with other Jews from Banu Wadi Qurra, Taima', Fadak as well as Ghatafan Arab tribe to attack Madinah.
2. Jewish tribes reportedly arrived in Hijaz in the wake of the Jewish-Roman wars and introduced agriculture, putting them in a culturally, economically and politically dominant position.

Greed of Moslems is the cause

Who Attacked First?
Answer: The Moslems. This was an offensive war NOT a defensive war.

** I forgot, Attack is the best form of Defence!

What was tthe objective of the Moslems?
1. They want the Tribute : The Jews of Khaybar finally surrendered after seeing no way out and were allowed to live in the oasis on the condition that they would give one-half of their produce to the Muslims.

FInally, the Muslims expelled a people who worship the Monotheistic God Yahweh even though they have always through taqqiya insisted that they served the same God with the Jews!

There is no Pastor here: I have just used the Wiki Post you shamelessly used to deceive others

Islamic sources say Mohammed diesd by POISION
Sunan Abu Dawud 39:4495
Narrated Ibn Shihab:
Jabir ibn Abdullah used to say that a woman from the inhabitants of Khaybar poisoned a roasted sheep and presented it to the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) who took its foreleg and ate from it. A group of his companions also ate with him. The Messenger of Allah then said: Take your hands away (from the food). The Messenger of Allah then sent someone to the woman and he called her. He said to her: Have you poisoned this sheep? The woman replied: Who has informed you? He said: This I foreleg which I have in my hand has informed me. She said: Yes. He said: What did you intend by it? She said: I thought if you were a prophet, it would not harm you; if you were not a prophet, we should rid ourselves of him (i.e. the Prophet). The Messenger of Allah then forgave her, and did not punish her. But some of his companions who ate it, died. The Messenger of Allah had himself cupped on his shoulder on account of that which he had eaten from the sheep. It has been a Jewish knowledge that there will be a prophet at the end. He will not be killed and will die natural death. Banu Nadhir's Jews made many attempts to kill Prophet Muhammad to prove that he is not a true prophet but failed. This attempt was perhaps last one. Abu Hind cupped him with the horn and knife. He was a client of Banu Bayadah from the Ansar.
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by Nobody: 12:15am On Apr 04, 2021
zionzoe:

I just want to say thank you for all you did as An Apologist.
Glory to God

Do you know me as an apologist?
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by yungmill(m): 12:58am On Apr 04, 2021
adm212144:
Usually if you are under a spell of lies ,the truth will be like anti body on you .Now you have seen the truth about the lies programmed on you ,you started blabbing.Pele omo irakiran .Between you and me .who is omo ale .You are now and it’s very clear .

Asiwin small doctor baba ase! What do you know about truth head slammer? You who ran all day everyday and answered not s single question,Keep shut aja werey omo irakiran oshi! Ogunfe!

Omo ale!
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by adm212144: 1:54am On Apr 04, 2021
shadeyinka:

Muslims and Lies!
Muslims have always insisted that they only fight a war of defence not aggression. Note the wikipedia you quoted and I will highlight some portion for you

MOTIVE:
1. Muslim sources accuse Jews living in Khaybar of a plan to unite with other Jews from Banu Wadi Qurra, Taima', Fadak as well as Ghatafan Arab tribe to attack Madinah.
2. Jewish tribes reportedly arrived in Hijaz in the wake of the Jewish-Roman wars and introduced agriculture, putting them in a culturally, economically and politically dominant position.

Who Attacked First?

1. They want the Tribute : The Jews of Khaybar finally surrendered after seeing no way out and were allowed to live in the oasis on the condition that they would give one-half of their produce to the Muslims.

FInally, the Muslims expelled a people who worship the Monotheistic God Yahweh even though they have always through taqqiya insisted that they served the same God with the Jews!

There is no Pastor here: I have just used the Wiki Post you shamelessly used to deceive others

You are just confusing yourself .you can’t turn the truth to lies .read through yourself and stop been sentimental.your sources is google or Wikipedia .this is the only source you can understand and it has given you the true picture yet you still thinking manipulation you were programmed to do .O boy gerrout .ole where is the Islamic source by you or your pastor
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by adm212144: 2:01am On Apr 04, 2021
yungmill:

Asiwin small doctor baba ase! What do you know about truth head slammer? You who ran all day everyday and answered not s single question,Keep shut aja werey omo irakiran oshi! Ogunfe!

Omo ale!
oh you still here Olodo of nairaland how May I help .Were omo ijo esu oni iro aye
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by adm212144: 2:12am On Apr 04, 2021
shadeyinka:

Muslims and Lies!

MOTIVE:

Who Attacked First?

Where was it mentioned even from the story you try to manipulate.See there’s you can never understand about prophet if you are not been truthful.where was it mentioned he did of poison and even your story confirmed him to be prophet whilst you never accept .
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by adm212144: 2:15am On Apr 04, 2021
[quote author=shadeyinka post=100464861]
Muslims and Lies!

MOTIVE:

Who Attacked First?

There is no Pastor here: I have just used the Wiki Post you shamelessly .

So he (the Prophet) sent for the Jewess (and said to her): What motivated you to do the work you have done?

She said: If you were a prophet, it would not harm you; but
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by Victoria938(f): 3:04am On Apr 04, 2021
So evil.
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by yungmill(m): 8:04am On Apr 04, 2021
adm212144:
oh you still here Olodo of nairaland how May I help .Were omo ijo esu oni iro aye

Help yourself donkey! When has an abdul ever been helpful? Dont go bombing anyone today! Mad follower of a lumstic pedo!

Explain mumu allahs logic to us when he told pedo madhamad that yall should pray 50 times a day before your skilled negotiator muhumud cut it down to 5 lol! So explain how possible it is to pray 50 times a day in your cult with ritualistic praying style of first doing ablution before slamming your head? So allah did not think yall will eat, sleep, use the convenience or bathe?

Also explain how Suleiman died in his court room standing for years and no one knew until termite ate his staff and he fell

Now lets see this useful tool of the devil run again!
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by adm212144: 9:10am On Apr 04, 2021
yungmill:

Help yourself donkey! When has an abdul ever been helpful? Dont go bombing anyone today! Mad follower of a lumstic pedo!

Explain mumu allahs logic to us when he told pedo madhamad that yall should pray 50 times a day before your skilled negotiator muhumud cut it down to 5 lol! So explain how possible it is to pray 50 times a day in your cult with ritualistic praying style of first doing ablution before slamming your head? So allah did not think yall will eat, sleep, use the convenience or bathe?

Also explain how Suleiman did in this court toom standing foe years and no one knew until termite ate his staff and he fell

who is m o r o n .Go and ask your papa the question or even your mad leader for church .i will like to engage with more sensible students.if Islam to you is a cult let it be .we are getting good morals there not dining with devil and money mongers you called pastor and if you remove th J from jesus it remain ESU ,it means Devil so your religion is devilish in all ramifications.Dont doubt .im beginning to think I i hope you are not a pastor .i think I’m bring your prey back to life here on nairaland.i can see you are very pained .Pele Omo irakiran
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by mhmsadyq(m): 10:59am On Apr 04, 2021
shadeyinka:

You did NOT!
If you did, please remind me of your answer to just these two question
1. What name did you call the pair of Bdelloidea ?
2. What answer did you give to this question: Is this true from your knowledge of Geography does the Sun set toward the West?

[51:49] Al-Dhāriyāt-الذَّارِيَات
"وَ مِنۡ کُلِّ شَیۡءٍ خَلَقۡنَا زَوۡجَیۡنِ لَعَلَّکُمۡ تَذَکَّرُوۡنَ ﴿۴۹﴾

And of everything We have created two pairs so that you may concentrate and understand.

I asked "who said Allah didn't create everything in pairs?".
I am also waiting for your reply.

You went and fish out Bdelloidea and hermaphrodite. May be you later realised hermaphrodite didn't fit in to your conjecture, you narrowed to Bdelloidea. Asking me, what is its pair? all in a bid to falsify Allah's words.
This is what you do on NL, fishing for errors in Allah's book and words. Allah can grant you as many errors as you desire, cos that is what you seek.

If Christianity is sufficient for you, hold on to it! Stop finding errors and faults in Islam, cos that cannot in anyways justify Christianity in the eyes of a "believer".

If Bdelloidea are all females and reproduce asexually, how does that invalidates the words of Allah in Q51:49?

Is the verse about reproduction or sex?

Do you have a contrary evidence that Bdelloidea were not "created" in two pairs?

Using your bible as a standard:

How did God created things?

Were you created the same way Adam was created?

How did God created the first Bdelloidea?

[2:26] Al-Baqarah-الْبَقَرَة
"اِنَّ اللّٰہَ لَا یَسۡتَحۡیٖۤ اَنۡ یَّضۡرِبَ مَثَلًا مَّا بَعُوۡضَۃً فَمَا فَوۡقَہَا ؕ فَاَمَّا الَّذِیۡنَ اٰمَنُوۡا فَیَعۡلَمُوۡنَ اَنَّہُ الۡحَقُّ مِنۡ رَّبِّہِمۡ ۚ وَ اَمَّا الَّذِیۡنَ کَفَرُوۡا فَیَقُوۡلُوۡنَ مَا ذَاۤ اَرَادَ اللّٰہُ بِہٰذَا مَثَلًا ۘ یُضِلُّ بِہٖ کَثِیۡرًا ۙ وَّ یَہۡدِیۡ بِہٖ کَثِیۡرًا ؕ وَ مَا یُضِلُّ بِہٖۤ اِلَّا الۡفٰسِقِیۡنَ ﴿ۙ۲۶﴾

Indeed, Allah is not reluctant to narrate some example (for better comprehension), whether of a mosquito or something even more (disgusting) than that. The believers know well that this example is (a pointer to the truth) from their Lord. But those who have adopted disbelief ask (on hearing): ‘What could Allah mean by this example?’ (In this way) Allah holds many astray, and guides many aright with the same example. And by this He leaves in error only those who are (already) disobedient.

[2:29] Al-Baqarah-الْبَقَرَة
"ہُوَ الَّذِیۡ خَلَقَ لَکُمۡ مَّا فِی الۡاَرۡضِ جَمِیۡعًا ٭ ثُمَّ اسۡتَوٰۤی اِلَی السَّمَآءِ فَسَوّٰىہُنَّ سَبۡعَ سَمٰوٰتٍ ؕ وَ ہُوَ بِکُلِّ شَیۡءٍ عَلِیۡمٌ ﴿٪۲۹﴾

He is the One Who created for you all that is in the earth. Then He turned towards the higher regions (of the universe) and perfected them into seven heavenly firmaments. And He has full knowledge of everything.

2. These are better translations of the verses:
[18:83] Al-Kahf-الْكَهْف
"وَ یَسۡـَٔلُوۡنَکَ عَنۡ ذِی الۡقَرۡنَیۡنِ ؕ قُلۡ سَاَتۡلُوۡا عَلَیۡکُمۡ مِّنۡہُ ذِکۡرًا ﴿ؕ۸۳﴾

And, (O Most Esteemed Beloved,) they ask you about Dhu al-Qarnayn. Say: ‘I recite to you an account of him now.’

[18:84] Al-Kahf-الْكَهْف
"اِنَّا مَکَّنَّا لَہٗ فِی الۡاَرۡضِ وَ اٰتَیۡنٰہُ مِنۡ کُلِّ شَیۡءٍ سَبَبًا ﴿ۙ۸۴﴾

(In ancient times) We did grant him power in the land and blessed (his rule) with all the means and resources.

[18:85] Al-Kahf-الْكَهْف
"فَاَتۡبَعَ سَبَبًا ﴿۸۵﴾

Then he took another way,

[18:86] Al-Kahf-الْكَهْف
"حَتّٰۤی اِذَا بَلَغَ مَغۡرِبَ الشَّمۡسِ وَجَدَہَا تَغۡرُبُ فِیۡ عَیۡنٍ حَمِئَۃٍ وَّ وَجَدَ عِنۡدَہَا قَوۡمًا ۬ؕ قُلۡنَا یٰذَا الۡقَرۡنَیۡنِ اِمَّاۤ اَنۡ تُعَذِّبَ وَ اِمَّاۤ اَنۡ تَتَّخِذَ فِیۡہِمۡ حُسۡنًا ﴿۸۶﴾

Until he reached the boundary of (a locality towards) the west where he perceived the setting of the sun as if going down into a spring of (muddy black) hot water, and he found a people (living) there. We said: ‘O Dhu al-Qarnayn, (it is up to you) whether you punish them or treat them nicely.’

[18:89] Al-Kahf-الْكَهْف
"ثُمَّ اَتۡبَعَ سَبَبًا ﴿۸۹﴾

Then (after consolidating his conquests in the west) he set forth on (another) course,

[18:90] Al-Kahf-الْكَهْف
"حَتّٰۤی اِذَا بَلَغَ مَطۡلِعَ الشَّمۡسِ وَجَدَہَا تَطۡلُعُ عَلٰی قَوۡمٍ لَّمۡ نَجۡعَلۡ لَّہُمۡ مِّنۡ دُوۡنِہَا سِتۡرًا ﴿ۙ۹۰﴾

Until he reached the boundary (of a locality in the direction) of the sunrise. There he perceived (the rising of) the sun (as if) it were rising on the people (living in that piece of land) for whom We had provided no cover (for protection) against the sun (i.e., they lived in the caves, without clothes and houses).

The sun rises in the East(due East 2 days) and set in the West(due West 2 days) according to Geography.

These verses are clear enough if your objective is knowledge.
These were Dhu al-Qarnayn's perceptions about the sunrise and sunset.

I understand You already have a preconceived objection to the verses, wanting an argument that you can direct to your conjectures. Continue...

Give your own meanings if you like, but you can't force it down my throat.
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by mhmsadyq(m): 11:16am On Apr 04, 2021
shadeyinka:

For the first time you have answered questions without being evasive.
Thanks you.

Yes, it may be good to understand Arabic language but you will agree with me that knowledge of arabic language does not confer COMPREHENSION and UNDERSTANDING of the Quran on a person.
What is important in communication from God to a person is COMPREHENSION and UNDERSTANDING of what God has said not just the ability to understand the language.

I am sure you know that there is a way to speak Yoruba to Yoruba speakers but only the initiated will understand. The understanding of the Yoruba language does not confer on one the understanding of Proverbs , Chants etc

Even in English language, there are specializations within languages if you are not a scientist, you may not understand words like fission, shockwave,
Oxymercuration-Demercuration, etc and if you are not in literature you may not understand words like hyperbole, onomatope ,

This is why comprehension of a message is more important than understanding the language.

Even if you speak Arabic, your grasp cannot be like the native speaker. Also, since languages change with time, the dialect of the Arabic language of the Quran is different from the modern day Arabic. Do you think that they are still exactly the same?

They are not exactly the same, cos even Arabian in the presents still need some schooling to understand the Qur'an. Since the Qur'an has remained in its original language, it can still maintain its originality for centuries to come, no matter how factors affect the Arabic language going forward. Except if someone will say he wants to change the Qur'an language completely to suite the time.

Allahu ya lam.

There are words and phrases in Arabic which are peculiar to the Qur'an too. If you've not read the Qur'an, you may not be aware of these words or their meaning.

People study up to Professorial level in Quran tafsir. It is a body of knowledge on its own.
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by mhmsadyq(m): 11:43am On Apr 04, 2021
shadeyinka:

Muslims and Lies!

MOTIVE:

Who Attacked First?

What difference is his source from your?
He acknowledged the Muslim sources as contained in the article, while you were your own source in an article you didn't write. Changing the narration, cause and conclusion to show your hatred.

You could have maintained silence.
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by shadeyinka(m): 11:54am On Apr 04, 2021
adm212144:
You are just confusing yourself .you can’t turn the truth to lies .read through yourself and stop been sentimental.your sources is google or Wikipedia .this is the only source you can understand and it has given you the true picture yet you still thinking manipulation you were programmed to do .O boy gerrout .ole where is the Islamic source by you or your pastor
A defensive war or battle is always fought in your own terrain.

An offensive war is always fought in the terrain of your perceived enemy.
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by shadeyinka(m): 12:21pm On Apr 04, 2021
mhmsadyq:

What difference is his source from your?
He acknowledged the Muslim sources as contained in the article, while you were your own source in an article you didn't write. Changing the narration, cause and conclusion to show your hatred.

You could have maintained silence.
I used his own source and highlighted the parts he has refused to reveal clearly.

War of defence is always fought in your own territory. Offensive wars are fought in the territory of your perceived enemy.

I quoted his source to show the motive of invasion and the type of war (offensive)
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by shadeyinka(m): 12:25pm On Apr 04, 2021
mhmsadyq:

They are not exactly the same, cos even Arabian in the presents still need some schooling to understand the Qur'an. Since the Qur'an has remained in its original language, it can still maintain its originality for centuries to come, no matter how factors affect the Arabic language going forward. Except if someone will say he wants to change the Qur'an language completely to suite the time.

Allahu ya lam.

There are words and phrases in Arabic which are peculiar to the Qur'an too. If you've not read the Qur'an, you may not be aware of these words or their meaning.

People study up to Professorial level in Quran tafsir. It is a body of knowledge on its own.

It seems that you don't understand that language change with time. Those who speak Arabic now speak a different flavor from those that were used to write the Quran.

Check the old Yoruba Bible for instance when you read, you'll discover that Yoruba has changed flavours.

People change and language changes too
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by mhmsadyq(m): 3:56pm On Apr 04, 2021
shadeyinka:

It seems that you don't understand that language change with time. Those who speak Arabic now speak a different flavor from those that were used to write the Quran.

Check the old Yoruba Bible for instance when you read, you'll discover that Yoruba has changed flavours.

People change and language changes too

I did acknowledged this.
Language changes.
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by mhmsadyq(m): 4:01pm On Apr 04, 2021
shadeyinka:

I used his own source and highlighted the parts he has refused to reveal clearly.

War of defence is always fought in your own territory. Offensive wars are fought in the territory of your perceived enemy.

I quoted his source to show the motive of invasion and the type of war (offensive)

It could also be "attack is the best form of defence".
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by yungmill(m): 4:22pm On Apr 04, 2021
adm212144:
who is m o r o n .Go and ask your papa the question or even your mad leader for church .i will like to engage with more sensible students.if Islam to you is a cult let it be .we are getting good morals there not dining with devil and money mongers you called pastor and if you remove th J from jesus it remain ESU ,it means Devil so your religion is devilish in all ramifications.Dont doubt .im beginning to think I i hope you are not a pastor .i think I’m bring your prey back to life here on nairaland.i can see you are very pained .Pele Omo irakiran

Mad man stil dey yarn! Ogbeni go brush teeth your deen sorry mouth dey smell! If dem ask you question now you go dey bark on repeat like aja werey!

Teacher wey dey teach nonsense! Allahu akbar, allah is a rat!
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by yungmill(m): 4:28pm On Apr 04, 2021
mhmsadyq:

Guys watch this useful tool of the devil run!

Allah claims to be all sufficient and also all merciful at the same time without both contradicting each other, all sufficient means he is able to do all things all by himself without the need for others, and mercy is an action requiring an object and a subject, so using your koran show us allahs mercy that did not contradict him being all sufficient! And who was allah merciful to before the world began? I asked because allah claims his attributes make him up meaning he has had them before creation! So using your koran give us answers!

Watch the abdul run from this!
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by yungmill(m): 4:31pm On Apr 04, 2021
adm212144:

Werey has run from question again LOL oloshi omo! Answer the question stop running!
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by mhmsadyq(m): 4:33pm On Apr 04, 2021
yungmill:

Guys watch this useful tool of the devil run!

Allah claims to be all sufficient and also all merciful at the same time without both contradicting each other, all sufficient means he is able to do all things all by himself without the need for others, and mercy is an action requiring an object and a subject, so using your koran show us allahs mercy that did not contradict him being all sufficient! And who was allah merciful to before the world began? I asked because allah claims his attributes make him up meaning he has had them before creation! So using your koran give us answers!

Watch the abdul run from this!

I consider this a brainless question.
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by mhmsadyq(m): 4:44pm On Apr 04, 2021
yungmill:

Also explain how Suleiman did in this court toom standing foe years and no one knew until termite ate his staff and he fell

Do you know what a brain is?

You one to ask questions.

Please, go get a brain, then come back and ask questions.

You should ask you church leader for help.

Sorry!
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by shadeyinka(m): 5:50pm On Apr 04, 2021
mhmsadyq:

I did acknowledged this.
Language changes.
If language do change it simply means that if such a language is not revised, the current speakers of such language may not even understand it. A good example is English language 600years ago is different from English language 200yeara ago and is still different from the contemporary English spoken today.

Thus, the Quran even though is written in Arabic is the flavor spoken 1400 years ago. Without expert tutoring, even the Arabs cannot comprehend many things in it.

In other words, the correct rendering of a language into that which is COMPREHENSIBLE by the readers is more important than dogmatically insisting that everyone must master the ancient language. The rendition could be into the contemporary Arabic conveying the same meaning OR into another language still conveying the same meaning

Such rendation is expected from experts who have mastered both the history, theology, language and context of the original language. Several kinds of rules may be followed in doing this

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (Reply)

Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) / Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic / Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.