Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,380 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix - Crime (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix (86606 Views)

Man Beheaded & Gouged Out The Eyes Of His Neighbour In Bauchi (Graphic Pics) / Angry Villagers Beat Armed Robber To Death In Bauchi (Graphic Photo) / Married Man Burnt To Death At His Girlfriend's House In Portharcourt (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by shadeyinka(m): 10:34pm On Apr 02, 2021
yungmill:

They are the masters of taqiyya! Always lying and misinterpreting, same way they lied that allah sends blessing on the prophet when caught out that the word there is yusalluna not barraka they then said its pray for! But it is allah and the angels PRAY ON the prophet Meaning mohammed is a deity allah prays on so they have no choice but to lie!
Allah uses Taqiyya for Muslims
Muslims use Taqiyya for themselves and for others in the name of Allah!

It is easy to see that Mohammed is actually a psudo name for Allah. Mohammed and Allah are alter (Dissociative Identity Disorder) personalities of Mohammed. This is why Allah seem to be extremely limited in knowledge.
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by yungmill(m): 10:36pm On Apr 02, 2021
mhmsadyq:

Is this how you convince people about you God?

I see!

Am upfront and direct not a lying deceiving coward like you! So far i have said things as it is but yall on the other hand has brought up one excuse or the other to avoid my questions because it exposes y'all, how many times have i made a claim and all yall say is je is a liar? How many times have i asked yall to prove me a liar by exposing the said lies? and how many times have yall just ignored me asking yall to back up your allegations with receipts? Pathetic sons of cousin mutah!

Coward!
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by yungmill(m): 10:39pm On Apr 02, 2021
shadeyinka:

Allah uses Taqiyya for Muslims
Muslims use Taqiyya for themselves and for others in the name of Allah!

It is easy to see that Mohammed is actually a psudo name for Allah. Mohammed and Allah are alter (Dissociative Identity Disorder) personalities of Mohammed. This is why Allah seem to be extremely limited in knowledge.

This is the truth! See how many questions i have asked till now they can't answer any! I told the abdul to show us those words in bracket in the arabic but he can't! They lie too much its insane!
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by yungmill(m): 10:43pm On Apr 02, 2021
mhmsadyq:

Is this how you convince people about you God?

I see!

Is this how you also convince people about allah? By evading questions, lying through your teeth and fabricating? Show us with receipts if i lied at any time, i challenge you and your demon allah!
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by adm212144: 10:47pm On Apr 02, 2021
mhmsadyq:

See me, see Kafir.

Confirm! He is wired to a distorted translation.
Seeing a Believer's translation, completely knocked off the nonsense he is parading as intelligence.
Alas! He became a clown.

Telling me how to quote from my own book!
Pele grin
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by mhmsadyq(m): 10:52pm On Apr 02, 2021
yungmill:

Hahahahahahahahaha see the abdul trying his best to deflect, now lets show your low IQ, embryology is physical and ia in the purview of science regarding the formation of humans from the moment of conception! However the stupid question you asked in a woeful attempt to evade is not within the purview of science! Now can you see your stupidity outside? Now let me reverse your question to you, using science explain the shahada, pillars of islam, hadiths, original sin, spirit of allah, jannah, shaitan, kabba, hajj?

Guess now you see how stupid you and your false fallacy of false equivalence is abdul!

The amount of brain cells lost to abdulshaitans!

Now grow a pair and answer my questions kid!

I dey shake my head for you.

The same science that can't validate anything in Christianity, Yet, you want us to use science to validate Islam.
Hope you can see your foolishness.

The other kafir, the bigger one, Shadeyinka, quoted a verse from the Qur'an, i asked, "who says Allah didn't create everything in Pair?"

I expected him to quote from the bible. Alas!
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by yungmill(m): 11:02pm On Apr 02, 2021
mhmsadyq:

The same science that can't validate anything in Christianity, Yet, you want us to use science to validate Islam.

The other kafir, the bigger one, Shadeyinka, quoted a verse from the Qur'an, i asked, "who says Allah didn't create everything in Pair?"

You must be stupid when did i say validate islam with science? I asked you abdul to explain to us how your allah MD said about embryology lets compare to the science of embryology, abdul keeps embarrassing his demon lord allah lol! Please embarrass yourself and allah some more son of mutah!

Answer the questions!

Am i the one that told allah to talk about things other than islam which science can verify? Take your frustrations and inability to defend ya demon to him lol, answer the questions!
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by yungmill(m): 11:05pm On Apr 02, 2021
mhmsadyq:

Low IQ mofo who quotes from another source to prove something from the source he has questions on? Hahaha abdul please embarrass yourself and allah some more!
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by yungmill(m): 11:10pm On Apr 02, 2021
Muslims can you see your peers running from pillar to post just to answer simple questions?

These weasels have looked for one excuse or the other to avoid questions asked when a quick answer would have ended this! Lets see your peers continue to embarrass themselves and allah!
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by adm212144: 11:13pm On Apr 02, 2021
yungmill:

Hahahaha everyone please go on google and verify everything i have said for yourselves if i lied! Thats the problem with yall you always want ro be spoon fed! A single google search is all you need but you are scared of what you will see!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okyrLurl-xE watch and see!
So this is the source you are talking about .i don’t need to argue with you .These are clowns .oh sorry senseless clueless guys like you .you belong to the same class as them .there are merely attacking Islam saying jargons .you are big fool for believing this .
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by Empiree: 11:17pm On Apr 02, 2021
shadeyinka:

In Kwara State, the muslims are the aggressors and they've ALWAYS been the aggressors!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZYEHmuMZKY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gojqR4GlbNM
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by yungmill(m): 11:18pm On Apr 02, 2021
adm212144:
So this is the source you are talking about .i don’t need to argue with you .These are clowns .oh sorry senseless clueless guys like you .you belong to the same class as them .there are merely attacking Islam saying jargons .you are big fool for believing this .

As usual kid semantics! Bring up your objections make them plain for all to know, Coward! Are you done with conjectures? When you are done bring up the objections, until then shut it son of mutah!
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by mhmsadyq(m): 11:27pm On Apr 02, 2021
yungmill:

You must be stupid when did i say validate islam with science? I asked you abdul to explain to us how your allah MD said about embryology lets compare to the science of embryology, abdul keeps embarrassing his demon lord allah lol! Please embarrass yourself and allah some more son of mutah!

Answer the questions!

Am i the one that told allah to talk about things other than islam which science can verify? Take your frustrations and inability to defend ya demon to him lol, answer the questions!

You brought up the issue of embryology, so you must know where it is in the Qur'an.

Anyways,
Anything (science, bible inclusive) that is inconsistent with Islam is void, to the extent of its inconsistency.

I hope you are Ok.
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by mhmsadyq(m): 11:37pm On Apr 02, 2021
yungmill:

This is the truth! See how many questions i have asked till now they can't answer any! I told the abdul to show us those words in bracket in the arabic but he can't! They lie too much its insane!

You are asking dumb questions, kafir.

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by mhmsadyq(m): 11:44pm On Apr 02, 2021
yungmill:

Low IQ mofo who quotes from another source to prove something from the source he has questions on? Hahaha abdul please embarrass yourself and allah some more!

Ok.

is Google a chapter in the bible?
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by mhmsadyq(m): 11:44pm On Apr 02, 2021
yungmill:

LNGKM!

Ok.

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by yungmill(m): 11:47pm On Apr 02, 2021
mhmsadyq:

You brought up the issue of embryology, so you must know where it is in the Qur'an.

Anyways,
Anything (science, bible inclusive) that is inconsistent with Islam is void, to the extent of its inconsistency.

I hope you are Ok.

Lame excuse! You keep embarrassing yourself and allah! If allah is right why not prove it to us? Now you say a universal known truth that women don't have sperm and babies are not from blood clot and so on are invalidated by allahs nonsensical fable Hahahahahaha no wonder yall strap bombs to get 72 virgins and boys who are never flaccid for your enjoyment! Sick cult with sick people!

Embarrass yourself some more!
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by yungmill(m): 11:49pm On Apr 02, 2021
mhmsadyq:

You are asking dumb questions, kafir.

To dumb subjects your dumber demon allah propounded!
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by yungmill(m): 11:50pm On Apr 02, 2021
mhmsadyq:

Ok.

Is google smarter than your brain?
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by yungmill(m): 11:52pm On Apr 02, 2021
mhmsadyq:

LNGKM!

Ok.

Is allah not the devil?
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by adm212144: 1:31am On Apr 03, 2021
yungmill:

As usual kid semantics! Bring up your objections make them plain for all to know, Coward! Are you done with conjectures? When you are done bring up the objections, until then shut it son of mutah!
Did Prophet Muhammad attack innocent trade caravans to loot them?
No. Prophet Muhammad(sa) forbade offensive attacks of all forms. He only permitted fighting in self-defense, and specifically forbade attacking innocent trade caravans.

During the time of the Prophet(sa), Arabs largely earned their living by trade with nations in the north then known as Syria, now divided into many smaller countries. The trade routes from Mecca towards north passed near Medina. Arabs also conducted local trade from one town to another.

Critics allege that Prophet Muhammad(sa) began raiding the camel caravans of Arab traders travelling between Mecca and other Arab towns and oases. Some critics claim that Prophet Muhammad(sa) organized as many as eighty-two raids, personally leading over twenty, and cite the Qur’an 2:217 [1] as the “justification.”

We begin by presenting the full verse in question:

“Fighting is ordained for you, though it is repugnant to you; but it may be that you dislike a thing while it is good for you, and it may be that you like a thing while it is bad for you. Allah knows all things, and you know not.” [2]

In this verse, the Holy Qur’an reminds Muslims that, due to the Meccan’s massive hostilities against them, their thriteen years of non-violent resistance in Mecca and peaceful emigration 240 miles away unfortunately has not changed the hostile behavior of the Meccans. Therefore, the Muslims should be ready to fight even though they do not wish to fight. Of course, the Muslims did not wish to fight. That is exactly why they bore persecution patiently for thirteen years and migrated to a different region altogether—to avoid fighting. The verse is a commentary on human nature. These Muslims had suffered for over a decade in Mecca, left all their homes, properties, belongings, and ancestries to emigrate, all for the sake of peace. Now, war pursued them once more. It is completely reasonable to believe that some Muslims were tired of the persecution, suffering, and running. They simply wanted peace—but the Qur’an admonished them to remain firm because God knew the consequences of their acquiescence to Meccan aggression. Commenting on this situation, the Prophet Muhammad(sa) reassured the Muslims, “O ye Muslims! you should not desire to fight the enemy, and remain desirous of the peace and security of God. If however, contrary to your desire, you are compelled to fight an enemy then demonstrate steadfastness.” [3]

This is a universal principle. Sovereign governments throughout history and even today enact mandatory drafts to ensure that their nation remains secure against attack. Critics who find objection with this verse should also declare that all nations that obligate fighting for the security of their citizens are behaving unjustly.

Turning specifically to the issue of the alleged plundering raids, history records elicit facts contrary to what critics fabricate:

Āṣim bin Kulaib relates from his father that an Anṣārī Companion narrates that, we set out on a Ghazwah with the Holy Prophet(sa). On one occasion, the people were struck by severe hunger and became very much distressed (since they had no provisions with them). Upon this they caught a few goats from a flock, slaughtered them and began cooking them. Our pots were boiling with their meat when the Holy Prophet(sa) arrived. The Holy Prophet immediately upset our pots with his bow and angrily began grinding the pieces of meat beneath his feet and exclaimed, ‘Plunder is no better than carrion.’” [4]

History is clear. Let alone during times of prosperity, even in the face of severe hunger, Prophet Muhammad(sa) forbade plunder of any sort. In another famous tradition, Prophet Muhammad(sa) commanded the Muslims,

O ye Muslims! go forth in the name of Allāh and perform Jihād with the intention of protecting religion. But beware! do not embezzle the wealth of spoils and do not deceive a people. Do not mutilate the enemy dead, do not kill women and children [5], nor religious recluses [6]; and do not kill the elderly. Create peace in the land, and treat the people with benevolence, for surely, Allāh loves the benevolent.” [7]

Once again, Prophet Muhammad(sa), in word and deed, explains that the purpose of fighting is to protect religious freedom—not wealth, power, or terror. He specifically forbade Muslims from harming innocents, condemned violence, and implored benevolence.

Islamic history scholar Hazrat Mirza Bashir Ahmad details the purpose of the raids that were undertaken by the Prophet, and demonstrates that they were not unjust, but a just form of defense that nations even today employ,

The fourth strategy [to protect Muslims from the mischief of idolaters] employed by the Holy Prophet(sa) was that he began to intercept the trade caravans of the Quraish which travelled from Makkah to Syria passing by Madīnah en route. The reason being that firstly, these caravans would spark a fire of enmity against the Muslims wherever they travelled. It is obvious that for a seed of enmity to be sown in the environs of Madīnah was extremely dangerous for the Muslims. Secondly, these caravans would always be armed and everyone can appreciate that for such caravans to pass by so close to Madīnah was not empty of danger. Thirdly, the livelihood of the Quraish primarily depended on trade. Therefore, in these circumstances, the most definitive and effective means by which the Quraish could be subdued, their cruelties could be put to an end and they could be pressed to reconciliation, was by obstructing their trade route. As such, history testifies to the fact that among the factors which ultimately compelled the Quraish to incline towards reconciliation, the interception of these trade caravans played an extremely pivotal role. Hence, this was an extremely sagacious strategy, which yielded fruits of success at the appropriate time. Fourthly, the revenue from these caravans of the Quraish was mostly spent in efforts to eliminate Islām. Rather, some caravans were even sent for the sole purpose that their entire profit may be utilized against the Muslims. In this case, every individual can understand that the interception of these caravans, was in its own right, an absolutely legitimate motive. Various prejudiced Christian historians … have raised the allegation that, God-forbid, the Holy Prophet(sa) and his Companions would set out for the purpose of plundering the caravans of the Quraish. We would like to inquire of these people who are an embodiment of justice and equity, that do your nations, who you consider to be the epitomes of civility and nobility, not obstruct the trade routes of enemy nations? When they receive news that a trade vessel belonging to such and such enemy nation is passing by so and so place, do they not immediately dispatch a naval company in its pursuit so as to destroy it, or employ a strategy to subdue it and take possession of its wealth? Then for this reason can your leaders be labelled as robbers, pillagers and plunderers? Verily, if the Muslims intercepted the caravans of the Quraish, its purpose was not to take possession of the wealth of their caravans. Rather, military tactics demanded that the trade route of the Quraish be obstructed, because there was no better means by which they could be brought to their senses and pushed to reconciliation. To assert that in the interception of these caravans, the Muslims were given teachings of pillage and plunder, is a grave injustice and far from equity. [8]

The above-mentioned authentic references should clarify to any fair-minded reader that Prophet Muhammad(sa) did not engage in any injustice regarding war. He certainly did not in any capacity raid innocent trade caravans. On the contrary he demonstrated extreme restraint
And benevolence

Omo irakiran.

I know you will still twist the story .

1 Like

Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by mhmsadyq(m): 5:56am On Apr 03, 2021
yungmill:

Lame excuse! You keep embarrassing yourself and allah! If allah is right why not prove it to us? Now you say a universal known truth that women don't have sperm and babies are not from blood clot and so on are invalidated by allahs nonsensical fable Hahahahahaha no wonder yall strap bombs to get 72 virgins and boys who are never flaccid for your enjoyment! Sick cult with sick people!

Embarrass yourself some more!

Be calming down!
You are winning the argument, why do you sound so frustrated.

May frustration not kiiii you there, in jesus name!
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by mhmsadyq(m): 6:50am On Apr 03, 2021
yungmill:

Is allah not the devil?

No.

The devil is the one your God sacrificed his only begotten son, to appease. Though, he still keeps his first born, Israel.

This is Allah:

[2:255] Al-Baqarah-الْبَقَرَة
"اَللّٰہُ لَاۤ اِلٰہَ اِلَّا ہُوَۚ اَلۡحَیُّ الۡقَیُّوۡمُ ۬ۚ لَا تَاۡخُذُہٗ سِنَۃٌ وَّ لَا نَوۡمٌ ؕ لَہٗ مَا فِی السَّمٰوٰتِ وَ مَا فِی الۡاَرۡضِ ؕ مَنۡ ذَا الَّذِیۡ یَشۡفَعُ عِنۡدَہٗۤ اِلَّا بِاِذۡنِہٖ ؕ یَعۡلَمُ مَا بَیۡنَ اَیۡدِیۡہِمۡ وَ مَا خَلۡفَہُمۡ ۚ وَ لَا یُحِیۡطُوۡنَ بِشَیۡءٍ مِّنۡ عِلۡمِہٖۤ اِلَّا بِمَا شَآءَ ۚ وَسِعَ کُرۡسِیُّہُ السَّمٰوٰتِ وَ الۡاَرۡضَ ۚ وَ لَا یَـُٔوۡدُہٗ حِفۡظُہُمَا ۚ وَ ہُوَ الۡعَلِیُّ الۡعَظِیۡمُ ﴿۲۵۵﴾

Allah! None is worthy of worship but He, the Ever-Living, the Self-Subsisting, the One Who sustains and protects (the entire universe with His strategy). He is seized by neither slumber nor sleep. Whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth belongs to Him alone. Who can dare intercede with Him except by His permission? (He) knows all that is (happening or has happened) before the Creation, and all that is (about to happen) after them; and they cannot encompass anything of His knowledge except that which He wills. His Throne (of Empire and Power and Authority) encompasses the heavens and the earth, and the protection of both (the earth and the heavens) does not pose Him any difficulty. And He alone is Most High, Most Great.

[2:257] Al-Baqarah-الْبَقَرَة
"اَللّٰہُ وَلِیُّ الَّذِیۡنَ اٰمَنُوۡا ۙ یُخۡرِجُہُمۡ مِّنَ الظُّلُمٰتِ اِلَی النُّوۡرِ۬ؕ وَ الَّذِیۡنَ کَفَرُوۡۤا اَوۡلِیٰٓـُٔہُمُ الطَّاغُوۡتُ ۙ یُخۡرِجُوۡنَہُمۡ مِّنَ النُّوۡرِ اِلَی الظُّلُمٰتِ ؕ اُولٰٓئِکَ اَصۡحٰبُ النَّارِ ۚ ہُمۡ فِیۡہَا خٰلِدُوۡنَ ﴿۲۵۷﴾٪

Allah is the Guardian of the believers. He brings them out of (all kinds of) darkness and takes them towards the light. And those who are disbelievers, their supporters are satans who take them out of the light (of truth) into the darkness (of evil). It is they who are the inmates of Hell. They will dwell there forever.
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by shadeyinka(m): 7:48am On Apr 03, 2021
Empiree:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZYEHmuMZKY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gojqR4GlbNM
Its obvious you have nothing of value to say. The truth cannot be hidden!
Hooligans in the name of Allah!
By their fruit, they are known!
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by shadeyinka(m): 8:01am On Apr 03, 2021
mhmsadyq:

Your ignorance is only exceeded by your dullness!

YOU Mallam mhmsadyq claimed that your Quran can never be wrong!
I gave your just two well known errors of
1. Allah thinking that the Sun rises and sets from some far place in the west and east AND
2. Allah claiming that EVERYTHING was made in pairs

You want me to now answer the claim for you using the bible!?? Does this make sense to you? Its your call bro! Its you who need to ADMIT that your ALLAH Erred!
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by yungmill(m): 8:04am On Apr 03, 2021
mhmsadyq:

No.

The devil is the one your God sacrificed his only begotten son, to appease. Though, he still keeps his first born, Israel.

This is Allah:

[2:255] Al-Baqarah-الْبَقَرَة
"اَللّٰہُ لَاۤ اِلٰہَ اِلَّا ہُوَۚ اَلۡحَیُّ الۡقَیُّوۡمُ ۬ۚ لَا تَاۡخُذُہٗ سِنَۃٌ وَّ لَا نَوۡمٌ ؕ لَہٗ مَا فِی السَّمٰوٰتِ وَ مَا فِی الۡاَرۡضِ ؕ مَنۡ ذَا الَّذِیۡ یَشۡفَعُ عِنۡدَہٗۤ اِلَّا بِاِذۡنِہٖ ؕ یَعۡلَمُ مَا بَیۡنَ اَیۡدِیۡہِمۡ وَ مَا خَلۡفَہُمۡ ۚ وَ لَا یُحِیۡطُوۡنَ بِشَیۡءٍ مِّنۡ عِلۡمِہٖۤ اِلَّا بِمَا شَآءَ ۚ وَسِعَ کُرۡسِیُّہُ السَّمٰوٰتِ وَ الۡاَرۡضَ ۚ وَ لَا یَـُٔوۡدُہٗ حِفۡظُہُمَا ۚ وَ ہُوَ الۡعَلِیُّ الۡعَظِیۡمُ ﴿۲۵۵﴾

Allah! None is worthy of worship but He, the Ever-Living, the Self-Subsisting, the One Who sustains and protects (the entire universe with His strategy). He is seized by neither slumber nor sleep. Whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth belongs to Him alone. Who can dare intercede with Him except by His permission? (He) knows all that is (happening or has happened) before the Creation, and all that is (about to happen) after them; and they cannot encompass anything of His knowledge except that which He wills. His Throne (of Empire and Power and Authority) encompasses the heavens and the earth, and the protection of both (the earth and the heavens) does not pose Him any difficulty. And He alone is Most High, Most Great.

[2:257] Al-Baqarah-الْبَقَرَة
"اَللّٰہُ وَلِیُّ الَّذِیۡنَ اٰمَنُوۡا ۙ یُخۡرِجُہُمۡ مِّنَ الظُّلُمٰتِ اِلَی النُّوۡرِ۬ؕ وَ الَّذِیۡنَ کَفَرُوۡۤا اَوۡلِیٰٓـُٔہُمُ الطَّاغُوۡتُ ۙ یُخۡرِجُوۡنَہُمۡ مِّنَ النُّوۡرِ اِلَی الظُّلُمٰتِ ؕ اُولٰٓئِکَ اَصۡحٰبُ النَّارِ ۚ ہُمۡ فِیۡہَا خٰلِدُوۡنَ ﴿۲۵۷﴾٪

Allah is the Guardian of the believers. He brings them out of (all kinds of) darkness and takes them towards the light. And those who are disbelievers, their supporters are satans who take them out of the light (of truth) into the darkness (of evil). It is they who are the inmates of Hell. They will dwell there forever.

your false prophet refutes you he said the devil comes in the sound of a bell, then also said when allah sends revelation it also comes like the sound of a bell till jubril delivers it!!! allah aka shaitan!
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by yungmill(m): 8:09am On Apr 03, 2021
shadeyinka:

Your ignorance is only exceeded by your dullness!

YOU Mallam mhmsadyq claimed that your Quran can never be wrong!
I gave your just two well known errors of
1. Allah thinking that the Sun rises and sets from some far place in the west and east AND
2. Allah claiming that EVERYTHING was made in pairs

You want me to now answer the claim for you using the bible!?? Does this make sense to you? Its your call bro! Its you who need to ADMIT that your ALLAH Erred!

Don't mind the kafiri! Allah says all he has to do to create is say be! but we find out its a lie and contradiction as allah still had to breathe in adam!!!

the confused allah said man was made from, water later the slowpoke said sand, later clay, later black mud, later water! Can allah make up his mind and stop contradicting himself! Same allah says postitution is a sin but says well If you do it i wont blame you am most loving and forgiving?
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by shadeyinka(m): 8:17am On Apr 03, 2021
yungmill:

This is exactly the problem of senseless memorization of pseudo-truths!
When you ask them questions about what they have memorized, they have no answer. They only can regurgitate what is crammed. SMH!!
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by yungmill(m): 8:19am On Apr 03, 2021
mhmsadyq:

Be calming down!
You are winning the argument, why do you sound so frustrated.

May frustration not kiiii you there, in jesus name!
May you live long and proper on earth but the day you decide to hurt people in the name of allah may your malignant bloodline be wiped out by that evil of yours, by the grace of our LORD AMEN!
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by yungmill(m): 8:26am On Apr 03, 2021
adm212144:
Did Prophet Muhammad attack innocent trade caravans to loot them?
No. Prophet Muhammad(sa) forbade offensive attacks of all forms. He only permitted fighting in self-defense, and specifically forbade attacking innocent trade caravans.

During the time of the Prophet(sa), Arabs largely earned their living by trade with nations in the north then known as Syria, now divided into many smaller countries. The trade routes from Mecca towards north passed near Medina. Arabs also conducted local trade from one town to another.

Critics allege that Prophet Muhammad(sa) began raiding the camel caravans of Arab traders travelling between Mecca and other Arab towns and oases. Some critics claim that Prophet Muhammad(sa) organized as many as eighty-two raids, personally leading over twenty, and cite the Qur’an 2:217 [1] as the “justification.”

We begin by presenting the full verse in question:

“Fighting is ordained for you, though it is repugnant to you; but it may be that you dislike a thing while it is good for you, and it may be that you like a thing while it is bad for you. Allah knows all things, and you know not.” [2]

In this verse, the Holy Qur’an reminds Muslims that, due to the Meccan’s massive hostilities against them, their thriteen years of non-violent resistance in Mecca and peaceful emigration 240 miles away unfortunately has not changed the hostile behavior of the Meccans. Therefore, the Muslims should be ready to fight even though they do not wish to fight. Of course, the Muslims did not wish to fight. That is exactly why they bore persecution patiently for thirteen years and migrated to a different region altogether—to avoid fighting. The verse is a commentary on human nature. These Muslims had suffered for over a decade in Mecca, left all their homes, properties, belongings, and ancestries to emigrate, all for the sake of peace. Now, war pursued them once more. It is completely reasonable to believe that some Muslims were tired of the persecution, suffering, and running. They simply wanted peace—but the Qur’an admonished them to remain firm because God knew the consequences of their acquiescence to Meccan aggression. Commenting on this situation, the Prophet Muhammad(sa) reassured the Muslims, “O ye Muslims! you should not desire to fight the enemy, and remain desirous of the peace and security of God. If however, contrary to your desire, you are compelled to fight an enemy then demonstrate steadfastness.” [3]

This is a universal principle. Sovereign governments throughout history and even today enact mandatory drafts to ensure that their nation remains secure against attack. Critics who find objection with this verse should also declare that all nations that obligate fighting for the security of their citizens are behaving unjustly.

Turning specifically to the issue of the alleged plundering raids, history records elicit facts contrary to what critics fabricate:

Āṣim bin Kulaib relates from his father that an Anṣārī Companion narrates that, we set out on a Ghazwah with the Holy Prophet(sa). On one occasion, the people were struck by severe hunger and became very much distressed (since they had no provisions with them). Upon this they caught a few goats from a flock, slaughtered them and began cooking them. Our pots were boiling with their meat when the Holy Prophet(sa) arrived. The Holy Prophet immediately upset our pots with his bow and angrily began grinding the pieces of meat beneath his feet and exclaimed, ‘Plunder is no better than carrion.’” [4]

History is clear. Let alone during times of prosperity, even in the face of severe hunger, Prophet Muhammad(sa) forbade plunder of any sort. In another famous tradition, Prophet Muhammad(sa) commanded the Muslims,

O ye Muslims! go forth in the name of Allāh and perform Jihād with the intention of protecting religion. But beware! do not embezzle the wealth of spoils and do not deceive a people. Do not mutilate the enemy dead, do not kill women and children [5], nor religious recluses [6]; and do not kill the elderly. Create peace in the land, and treat the people with benevolence, for surely, Allāh loves the benevolent.” [7]

Once again, Prophet Muhammad(sa), in word and deed, explains that the purpose of fighting is to protect religious freedom—not wealth, power, or terror. He specifically forbade Muslims from harming innocents, condemned violence, and implored benevolence.

Islamic history scholar Hazrat Mirza Bashir Ahmad details the purpose of the raids that were undertaken by the Prophet, and demonstrates that they were not unjust, but a just form of defense that nations even today employ,

The fourth strategy [to protect Muslims from the mischief of idolaters] employed by the Holy Prophet(sa) was that he began to intercept the trade caravans of the Quraish which travelled from Makkah to Syria passing by Madīnah en route. The reason being that firstly, these caravans would spark a fire of enmity against the Muslims wherever they travelled. It is obvious that for a seed of enmity to be sown in the environs of Madīnah was extremely dangerous for the Muslims. Secondly, these caravans would always be armed and everyone can appreciate that for such caravans to pass by so close to Madīnah was not empty of danger. Thirdly, the livelihood of the Quraish primarily depended on trade. Therefore, in these circumstances, the most definitive and effective means by which the Quraish could be subdued, their cruelties could be put to an end and they could be pressed to reconciliation, was by obstructing their trade route. As such, history testifies to the fact that among the factors which ultimately compelled the Quraish to incline towards reconciliation, the interception of these trade caravans played an extremely pivotal role. Hence, this was an extremely sagacious strategy, which yielded fruits of success at the appropriate time. Fourthly, the revenue from these caravans of the Quraish was mostly spent in efforts to eliminate Islām. Rather, some caravans were even sent for the sole purpose that their entire profit may be utilized against the Muslims. In this case, every individual can understand that the interception of these caravans, was in its own right, an absolutely legitimate motive. Various prejudiced Christian historians … have raised the allegation that, God-forbid, the Holy Prophet(sa) and his Companions would set out for the purpose of plundering the caravans of the Quraish. We would like to inquire of these people who are an embodiment of justice and equity, that do your nations, who you consider to be the epitomes of civility and nobility, not obstruct the trade routes of enemy nations? When they receive news that a trade vessel belonging to such and such enemy nation is passing by so and so place, do they not immediately dispatch a naval company in its pursuit so as to destroy it, or employ a strategy to subdue it and take possession of its wealth? Then for this reason can your leaders be labelled as robbers, pillagers and plunderers? Verily, if the Muslims intercepted the caravans of the Quraish, its purpose was not to take possession of the wealth of their caravans. Rather, military tactics demanded that the trade route of the Quraish be obstructed, because there was no better means by which they could be brought to their senses and pushed to reconciliation. To assert that in the interception of these caravans, the Muslims were given teachings of pillage and plunder, is a grave injustice and far from equity. [8]

The above-mentioned authentic references should clarify to any fair-minded reader that Prophet Muhammad(sa) did not engage in any injustice regarding war. He certainly did not in any capacity raid innocent trade caravans. On the contrary he demonstrated extreme restraint
And benevolence

Omo irakiran.

I know you will still twist the story .

Oh boy! This foolish abdul with his long rants again as usual, is this the best you can come up with? No historical source cited just your word of mouth? Are these your receipts? When i say you are a mumu abdul you will flare, show us when caravans waged war on your bisexual prophet give us receipts dont just say it! Like your prophet followed his own laws? How many wives is permitted to a muslim and how many did he have? He banned alchohol yet continued to drink nibah! Yeah the hypocrite follows his laws indeed!

Still waiting for you to have sense abdul! You need more camel piss!
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by yungmill(m): 8:27am On Apr 03, 2021
shadeyinka:

This is exactly the problem of senseless memorization of pseudo-truths!
When you ask them questions about what they have memorized, they have no answer. They only can regurgitate what is crammed. SMH!!

Don't mind their contradiction filled lives!
Re: Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix by shadeyinka(m): 8:30am On Apr 03, 2021
adm212144:
prove the question your pastor programmed in your brain to ask us .i will rather answer your pastor or leader in church .you are no match .the question you were asking is programmed on you .

Come to think of it .What exactly is you guys problem are you short of people in church or could it be people are seeing it the light and you are trying to take them back .its Allah doing .people are seeing light .people know you are chasing conspiracy theories around .your religion is suck .Your attack is always base on fight in North bla bla .your pastors are very smart ,They are using those fact to attract you to church in order to milk you dry since you are gullible in nature and blind to see that your pastor is good on private ,compel you to contribute and build schools your children cannot attend .Oh I see ,The best way is antagonised Islam to blind you guys and take it as an advantage to acquire wealth and connections.smart pastor
Mr adm212144,
Will you be willing to answer the question I posted to Mallam mhmsadyq which he seem not to be able to answer.
Background: He says that the quran can never be wrong, so I gave him just two examples of Ayahs in the quran where I honestly think is NOT correct. Instead of answering me, he had been evasive ant at best calling me the greatest of the Kirfirs.

[quote author=shadeyinka post=100370239]
Check the highlight and comment whether this statements are true or false
Sura 51:49
And of every thing We have created pairs: That ye may receive instruction.
--

On the surface this seem true light/darkness, hill/valley, male/female, joy/sadness etc until you look deeper and see things like Bdelloidea which are ALL Female. Does it have a pair? What is its name?

The list is actually decently long : bacteria, fungi imperfecti, etc.
All members of the Monera Kingdom reproduce asexually only. Then, there are worms which reproduce sexually but all members of the species are the same, the individual worm is neither male nor female but has both sexual organs, it is a "hermaphrodite".
What is the pair of hermaphrodites?

Quran 18:86
Till, when he [the traveller Zul-qarnain] reached
the setting-place of the sun,
he found it going down into a muddy spring, ...

Quran 18:90
Till, when he reached the rising-place of the sun,
he found it rising on a people
for whom We had appointed no shelter from it.

I will not argue whether Zul-qarnain is Alexander the great or not. The question is
Does the sun set into a muddy spring?
Where is the rising place of the sun?

Indeed, IF there is no error in the quran, kindly answer the questions in blue![/qquote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (27) (Reply)

Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) / Set To Marry By August, Fiancée Battered By Fiance (Disturbing Photos) / Michael Usifo Ataga Is Dead, Super TV CEO Murdered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.