Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Guys, Marry An Educated, Intelligent Lady. E Get Why. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Guys, Marry An Educated, Intelligent Lady. E Get Why. (1908 Views)

Why Do Marriage Of Uneducated Couples Last Longer Than The Educated Ones? / How Do I Convince My Family To Allow Me Marry An Osu / "I Never Believed I Would Marry An Illiterate" - Abuja Based Lady Reveals. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Marry An Educated, Intelligent Lady. E Get Why. by sichri(m): 10:06pm On Mar 30, 2021
Some guys go to school or learn trade, get established financially, then scout for 'not too educated ladies' to marry. Some of the reasons people give to justify their decisions in this regard include that they are more loyal and submissive. That seemed to have worked to an extent in pre-social media era.

These days, nothing can be a grave mistake than marrying an illiterate, semi-literate or half educated lady because of loyalty and submissiveness.

From my observation, these days, 'the not too educated ladies' are the most: insecure, myopic in reasoning, disrespectful and arrogant in marriage. Plus the fact that most times they lack planning & management skills in the face of this harsh economic climate. To avoid unnecessary quarrels, like should marry like, so that they can reason in the same direction.

For me, I would rather marry someone with sharp reasoning and understanding.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Marry An Educated, Intelligent Lady. E Get Why. by Jashub: 10:10pm On Mar 30, 2021
OP, you're not even married and you're giving advice. So how do you expect anyone here to take you seriously....? Go and marry before commenting on what you have no knowledge of.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Marry An Educated, Intelligent Lady. E Get Why. by lilvicky68(m): 10:33pm On Mar 30, 2021
Education don't really matter..but intelligence is very important.. no be only you go dey do the thinking for the house..

6 Likes

Re: Guys, Marry An Educated, Intelligent Lady. E Get Why. by sichri(m): 10:41pm On Mar 30, 2021
Jashub:
OP, you're not even married and you're giving advice. So how do you expect anyone here to take you seriously....? Go and marry before commenting on what you have no knowledge of.

Comprehension! Nothing in the write up suggests that I'm not married.

Assuming I'm not even married, don't I read books? Do I leave in some isolated desert places or other planets? Are the Rev. Fathers that join people in marriages and give advice about successful marriages themselves married?

Man, this is 21st century, wake up.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Marry An Educated, Intelligent Lady. E Get Why. by Jashub: 10:48pm On Mar 30, 2021
[s]
sichri:

Comprehension! Nothing in the write up suggests that I'm not married.

Assuming I'm not even married, don't I read books? Do I leave in some isolated desert places or other planets? Are the Rev. Fathers that join people in marriages and give advice about successful marriages themselves married?

Man, this is 21st century, wake up.
[/s] Still bickering. When you get married, come back and give the experience

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Marry An Educated, Intelligent Lady. E Get Why. by sichri(m): 10:51pm On Mar 30, 2021
Jashub:
[s][/s] Still bickering. When you get married, come back and give the experience

For your information, I'm married to a beautiful, educated and an intelligent lady. We have been blessed with three lovely kids.

What about you?

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Marry An Educated, Intelligent Lady. E Get Why. by anthonyuncle(m): 12:18am On Mar 31, 2021
it is not everyone that went to school that is educated o

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Marry An Educated, Intelligent Lady. E Get Why. by Klass99(f): 3:52am On Mar 31, 2021
smiley

1 Like

Re: Guys, Marry An Educated, Intelligent Lady. E Get Why. by Richy4(m): 4:18am On Mar 31, 2021
Is your advice only for Nigerian Citizens or everyone in the world?....How many observations have you made..? How did you get your statistical data before you arrived at your conclusion?...just asking because as you said this is 21st century, People can't just take anything thrown at them without inquiry..

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Marry An Educated, Intelligent Lady. E Get Why. by inumidun2010(m): 4:57am On Mar 31, 2021
Education could be FORMAL, INFORMAL OR SEMI-FORMAL... but to understand woman, You need to acquire all these Education.. An insecure Woman can be educated and still be insecure same thing with being MYOPIC.. I'm not married though but I think you'll always attract your type
Re: Guys, Marry An Educated, Intelligent Lady. E Get Why. by Monogamy: 5:16am On Mar 31, 2021
Are you talking from experience.... grin cheesy
Re: Guys, Marry An Educated, Intelligent Lady. E Get Why. by Fiscus105(m): 6:40am On Mar 31, 2021
[quote author=sichri post=100346788]Some guys go to school or learn trade, get established financially, then scout for 'not too educated ladies' to marry. Some of the reasons people give to justify their decisions in this regard include that they are more loyal and submissive. That seemed to have worked to an extent in pre-social media era.

These days, nothing can be a grave mistake than marrying an illiterate, semi-literate or half educated lady because of loyalty and submissiveness.

From my observation, these days, 'the not too educated ladies' are the most: insecure, myopic in reasoning, disrespectful and arrogant in marriage. Plus the fact that most times they lack planning & management skills in the face of this harsh economic climate. To avoid unnecessary quarrels, like should marry like, so that they can reason in the same direction.

For me, I would rather marryv someone with sharp [b]reasoning and understanding.
[/quote[/b]]

Mr education, at the bolded in your write up. What does that imply sir? Judging by reply you gave someone.

Mr graduate, go back and re-read your write up, if secondary school student writes as such, the write up that is full of errors cum grammatical blunders. If you happened to be the father of such prodigal son, how will you feel?

An adage says, those who are in glass house do not throw stone.
You quickly attacked someone about comprehension issue when you are the one who attended school and came out with only paper to show for it, the content is zero

Back to ur jargon, education dont make person to be submisive or reason well as good husbands and wives but instincts.

Million of educated couples find it difficult to leave together as a family ditto uneducated ones
Re: Guys, Marry An Educated, Intelligent Lady. E Get Why. by Fiscus105(m): 7:01am On Mar 31, 2021
anthonyuncle:
it is not everyone that went to school that is educated o

for example,the OP

1 Like

Re: Guys, Marry An Educated, Intelligent Lady. E Get Why. by Liposure: 9:39am On Mar 31, 2021
That is why i want to marry a woman who can read and write. So that when push comes to shove. I can bank on her.
Re: Guys, Marry An Educated, Intelligent Lady. E Get Why. by culf: 10:36am On Mar 31, 2021
Some "illiterate, semi-literate or half educated lady" as you put it are more civilised, more mature, more reasonable, more humane, more homely and more industrious than some 'graduates'.
Some school shouldn't be a major factor in choosing a wife.
I know someone that married a good, wonderful lady, He sent her to school(higher institution) today they have like 4 children and she controls most of his businesses.
Re: Guys, Marry An Educated, Intelligent Lady. E Get Why. by KingAlayinde(m): 12:16pm On Mar 31, 2021
[quote author=sichri post=100346788]Some guys go to school or learn trade, get established financially, then scout for 'not too educated ladies' to marry. Some of the reasons people give to justify their decisions in this regard include that they are more loyal and submissive. That seemed to have worked to an extent in pre-social media era.

For me, I would rather marry someone with sharp reasoning and understanding. [/qu

op ya brains isn't normal, so I'm not unreading this trash
Re: Guys, Marry An Educated, Intelligent Lady. E Get Why. by 1F30M4(f): 6:01pm On Mar 31, 2021
Tbvh, it has a whole lot to do with the individual, educated or not.
Re: Guys, Marry An Educated, Intelligent Lady. E Get Why. by sichri(m): 9:37pm On Mar 31, 2021
[quote author=Fiscus105 post=100351436][/quote]

I really do not want to dignify you with a response because the gibberish you spewed showed that you do not only lacked comprehension but also common sense.

However, I will educate you on the part you bolded, "For me, I would rather marry someone with sharp reasoning and understanding", and asked of its implied meaning. Simply put, I would rather, only shows preference. For instance, if I have a Toyota and my friend tries to tell me about all the good qualities of Benz, I can tell him I would rather have a Toyota. That doesn't in any way suggests that I haven't had a Toyota before. It only shows my preference for Toyota.
Re: Guys, Marry An Educated, Intelligent Lady. E Get Why. by sichri(m): 9:44pm On Mar 31, 2021
[quote author=KingAlayinde post=100358834][/quote]

Your response showed the kind person you are.

You can disagree with my views without showing your stupidity.
Re: Guys, Marry An Educated, Intelligent Lady. E Get Why. by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:02pm On Mar 31, 2021
Jashub:

dont be too blind

not being married doesnt mean, one
can not seee the wrongs/mistakes done by married

remember you either learn from your mistakes or learn from others mistakes
Re: Guys, Marry An Educated, Intelligent Lady. E Get Why. by Jashub: 10:05pm On Mar 31, 2021
[s]
ZIMDRILL:

dont be too blind

not being married doesnt mean, one
can not seee the wrongs/mistakes done by married

remember you either learn from your mistakes or learn from others mistakes
[/s]Bros experience remains the best teacher. So keep silent while we wait for other meaningful people to talk
Re: Guys, Marry An Educated, Intelligent Lady. E Get Why. by ZIMDRILL(m): 10:44pm On Mar 31, 2021
Jashub:
[s][/s]Bros experience remains the best teacher. So keep silent while we wait for other meaningful people to talk

not always

not everything is black and white

look at your parents most likely your parents have the same age as Dangote but are they rich like him using Age ?
Re: Guys, Marry An Educated, Intelligent Lady. E Get Why. by Jashub: 10:47pm On Mar 31, 2021
[s]
ZIMDRILL:

not always

not everything is black and white

look at your parents most likely your parents have the same age as Dangote but are they rich like him using Age ?

[/s] Your analogy is off-point. And mind you, Dangote got rich through corruption, not hardwork. Now before you open your mouth to start vomiting rubbish, try and see how many commodites Dangote group is holding in Nigeria
Re: Guys, Marry An Educated, Intelligent Lady. E Get Why. by ZIMDRILL(m): 11:07pm On Mar 31, 2021
Jashub:
[s][/s] Your analogy is off-point. And mind you, Dangote got rich through corruption, not hardwork. Now before you open your mouth to start vomiting rubbish, try and see how many commodites Dangote group is holding in Nigeria

Open your mind some got married simply becoz the girl pregnant, some actually married becoz they agreed and planned so when we say married people we are not looking at how you got married but those are said to be married

if married people are so exprienced am sure problems in marriage or divorce wouldnt be a thing

there in no general rule on has better advice
Re: Guys, Marry An Educated, Intelligent Lady. E Get Why. by Jashub: 11:20pm On Mar 31, 2021
ZIMDRILL:

Open your mind some got married simply becoz the girl pregnant, some actually married becoz they agreed and planned so when we say married people we are not looking at how you got married but those are said to be married

if married people are so exprienced am sure problems in marriage or divorce wouldnt be a thing

there in no general rule on has better advice
It seems you're not following me on this issue because your sense of reasoning defies logic.

Let me give an example : two men are trying to know how it feels like to shoot a gun. So Mr A watches a video of a man shooting a gun, while Mr B goes to a shop and buys a gun and tells a soldier to teach him how to fire. Now who amongst this two men will have a better experience at shooting?
Re: Guys, Marry An Educated, Intelligent Lady. E Get Why. by ZIMDRILL(m): 11:47pm On Mar 31, 2021
Jashub:
It seems you're not following me on this issue because your sense of reasoning defies logic.

Let me give an example : two men are trying to know how it feels like to shoot a gun. So Mr A watches a video of a man shooting a gun, while Mr B goes to a shop and buys a gun and tells a soldier to teach him how to fire. Now who amongst this two men will have a better experience at shooting?

you are twisting things it doesnt mean married people have universal problem and solutions comes
from married people Nope

being married doesnt make you a better solver of problem than some who is not married

all am saying is i would take advice from any person regardless if the person is married or not
Re: Guys, Marry An Educated, Intelligent Lady. E Get Why. by Jashub: 11:50pm On Mar 31, 2021
ZIMDRILL:

you are twisting things it doesnt mean married people have universal problem and solutions comes
from married people Nope

being married doesnt make you a better solver of problem than some who is not married
There is no twist here because there is nothing to twist. Experience still remains the best teacher and until you've experienced something, you don't have the right to talk about it.
Re: Guys, Marry An Educated, Intelligent Lady. E Get Why. by ZIMDRILL(m): 12:06am On Apr 01, 2021
Jashub:
There is no twist here because there is nothing to twist. Experience still remains the best teacher and until you've experienced something, you don't have the right to talk about it.

ok the main point raise here is would you marry someone who has a basic interlectual or someone who is at the same
level interlectually.

Have seen that when someone gets rich or well enough they find their wife basic educated boring, WHY its simply becoz the new ladies they now meet they talk to them on an interlectual level of their business or social status hence they excite them becoz they speak the same
langauge whereas with your wife if she is not part of daily running of your business or social status you might start finding her boring

so by this scenario the hubby is likely to cheap and abuse the wife saying you are uneducated

so basically the thread is asking would marry someone on the same
intectual level as you or lower
Re: Guys, Marry An Educated, Intelligent Lady. E Get Why. by Jashub: 12:12am On Apr 01, 2021
ZIMDRILL:

ok the main point raise here is would you marry someone who has a basic interlectual or someone who is at the same
level interlectually.

Have seen that when someone gets rich or well enough they find their wife basic educated boring, WHY its simply becoz the new ladies they now meet they talk to them on an interlectual level of their business or social status hence they excite them becoz they speak the same
langauge whereas with your wife if she is not part of daily running of your business or social status you might start finding her boring

so by this scenario the hubby is likely to cheap and abuse the wife saying you are uneducated

so basically the thread is asking would marry someone on the same
intectual level as you or lower
You're interpreting intelligence for education and this is wrong. Do you know you can have a wife whose intelligent but not educate and she'll still be able to contribute to your life in more ways that you could imagine...? Please don't write of people just becuase they didn't see the four-walls of a school
Re: Guys, Marry An Educated, Intelligent Lady. E Get Why. by ZIMDRILL(m): 12:13am On Apr 01, 2021
Jashub:
It seems you're interpreting intelligence for education. And this is not so. You can have a wife whose intelligent but not educate and s she'll still be able to contribute to your life in more ways that you could imagine.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is 1 Year Too Soon To Move On As A Widow / Merry Christmas To All Nairalanders / Inside Life: American Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Life - Husband (pathetic Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.