Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,271 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode Takes COVID-19 Vaccine: His Tweets, Before And After (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Takes COVID-19 Vaccine: His Tweets, Before And After (Photos) (34580 Views)

Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos / Osinbajo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Photos, Video) / President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Takes COVID-19 Vaccine: His Tweets, Before And After (Photos) by plaindealer: 12:46am On Mar 31, 2021
Education is supposed to make us enlightened human beings, but Education failed the likes of FFK and his dumb and ignorant followers.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Takes COVID-19 Vaccine: His Tweets, Before And After (Photos) by Mokason288(m): 12:50am On Mar 31, 2021
plaindealer:

That was not a mistake because FKK is a grown man, he received good and proper silver spoon education in the UK and he obviously knows how to read and comprehend English words, he also knows a lot about science and I'm sure he's received vaccines for protection before and also see doctors for treatment and medications.

ipob ZOMBIE, There's a difference between mistakes and intentionally making dumb, idiotic and self-serving attention-seeking decisions to fool and mislead his ignorant and gullible ipob followers like you..

grin grin

grin grin grin

I can see you’re hell bent on displaying your Zombie foolish ode character grin grin grin

You can’t drag me to the mud along with you grin grin grin

Enjoy your self in the mud where you belong ZOMBIE grin grin grin

I won’t reply back anymore because you’re such a dull Zombie
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Takes COVID-19 Vaccine: His Tweets, Before And After (Photos) by plaindealer: 1:15am On Mar 31, 2021
[s]
Mokason288:

I can see you’re hell bent on displaying your Zombie foolish ode character

You can’t drag me to the mud along with you

Enjoy your self in the mud where you belong ZOMBIE

I won’t reply back anymore because you’re such a dull Zombie
[/s]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Takes COVID-19 Vaccine: His Tweets, Before And After (Photos) by plaindealer: 1:16am On Mar 31, 2021

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Takes COVID-19 Vaccine: His Tweets, Before And After (Photos) by michlins(m): 5:04am On Mar 31, 2021
Mokason288:
It’s ok to accept mistakes

That’s maturity

All APC members and the Zombies following them have never accepted any mistake of omission or commission made

Instead they look for who to play the blame game with

FFK you’re a MAN

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
no you don't make sense. These people are playing you like a pawn. This guy is educated and knows the truth from get go but his stupid style of playing opposition made him stand against anything the government stands for.

2023 is just around the corner and he plans to cash in big. How you guys still follow him like zombies amaze me.

Many of us were immunized with BCG vaccines when we were six weeks plus subsequent jabs, what makes this one different?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Takes COVID-19 Vaccine: His Tweets, Before And After (Photos) by Omihanifa: 5:17am On Mar 31, 2021
The guy is mentally unstable
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Takes COVID-19 Vaccine: His Tweets, Before And After (Photos) by EBMedia: 6:03am On Mar 31, 2021
See the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnHmQbj3bL4

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Takes COVID-19 Vaccine: His Tweets, Before And After (Photos) by pquaver(m): 7:01am On Mar 31, 2021
Mokason288:

That’s maturity

All APC members and the Zombies following them have never accepted any mistake of omission or commission made

FFK you’re a MAN

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

No you didn't rather I have seen people who supported Buhari own up to say the made mistake rather people like you keep insulting them and I have never seen 1 igbo own up that Jonathan was a failure too.. Abi una no dey make mistakes?

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Takes COVID-19 Vaccine: His Tweets, Before And After (Photos) by jmoore(m): 7:08am On Mar 31, 2021
He has not apologized to Bill Gates. FFK remains an idiot!!

Fools that are quick to tag solution providers demons. But can't apologize when they realize they are slaves to ignorance

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Takes COVID-19 Vaccine: His Tweets, Before And After (Photos) by MufasaLion: 7:11am On Mar 31, 2021
Where are those zombies following his words? grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Takes COVID-19 Vaccine: His Tweets, Before And After (Photos) by SarakiBukola: 7:15am On Mar 31, 2021
Kai....

And this guy still managed to sweet talk the Ndigbo even after mercilessly ravaging Ikemba's wife.

See how foolish his followers are!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Takes COVID-19 Vaccine: His Tweets, Before And After (Photos) by SarakiBukola: 7:20am On Mar 31, 2021
Mokason288:

That’s maturity

FFK you’re a MAN

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

No... you made no sense.

He played on your lack of intelligence.

FFK knew fully well that his fanbase is full with those who have subzero IQ.

Count yourself lucky that he didnt even take the vaccine secretly while his daft followers continue to rant online, refusing to take vaccines. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Takes COVID-19 Vaccine: His Tweets, Before And After (Photos) by BlessedNuel: 7:25am On Mar 31, 2021
Na so dem dey do... always running from pillar to post....Nobody wan kpai but we wan go heaven

Meanwhile,if you need Original Raw Honey... kindly contact O81 O1 66 67 71 or the number on the picture below let's talk about it now...Stay safe
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Takes COVID-19 Vaccine: His Tweets, Before And After (Photos) by SarakiBukola: 7:25am On Mar 31, 2021
plaindealer:

You made sub-ZERO sense.

The damage is done already, FFK is well-read and educated, he's not totally ignorant like his many ignorant and gullible followers. He knew all about the Covid vaccine and its effectiveness and he couldn't wait to take the vaccine at the slightest opportunity.

When people like FFK grandstand, play their destructive anti-government and attention-seeking games on the internet, his gullible and ignorant followers re-tweet and like his tweets, they listen to him and believe him and it's very likely that many of them followed took and swallowed his advice not to take the vaccine, in effect endangered their lives and the lives of their households.

So, it's hard to see the sense in praising a thoughtless, dangerous and destructive anti-social man clown-like FFK, he's a disgrace and all he's known for is reckless talk, ignorant, thoughtless, irresponsible, and endless crass rants.

I just hope and pray that his gullible followers including you have also changed their minds and not dead already because they listened to this self-serving hypocrite and idiot..

Very intelligent post. See how you destroyed Mokason288... grin

FFK is well educated and I am very sure he knew all about the efficacy of vaccines...

In the name of opposition, he just decided to instigate his most loyal fanbase, the most gullible and least intelligent- the 5%ers.

And the mumu dares end every post with " hope I made sense"

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Takes COVID-19 Vaccine: His Tweets, Before And After (Photos) by SarakiBukola: 7:44am On Mar 31, 2021
Mokason288:

Mokason288 to his useless homosexual father:
Your father is the mumu

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Takes COVID-19 Vaccine: His Tweets, Before And After (Photos) by JamiuKabir: 7:55am On Mar 31, 2021
yeye fowl
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Takes COVID-19 Vaccine: His Tweets, Before And After (Photos) by ShaqFu: 7:58am On Mar 31, 2021
So with his own hands, he proved without doubt he's a conspiracy theorist. What a shame.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Takes COVID-19 Vaccine: His Tweets, Before And After (Photos) by SaintLucia: 8:02am On Mar 31, 2021
Pastor Chris will soon follow..... They will confuse their gullible followers in the day and do the opposite in the night. May we never be confuse like wailers.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Takes COVID-19 Vaccine: His Tweets, Before And After (Photos) by Guide777(m): 8:02am On Mar 31, 2021
Ffk will join apc, take vaccine, eat all shit and lick his vomit in order for them to leave him alone. I am telling you They have him by his balls.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Takes COVID-19 Vaccine: His Tweets, Before And After (Photos) by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 31, 2021
He has no honor
A male without honor is not a man

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Takes COVID-19 Vaccine: His Tweets, Before And After (Photos) by OduntanGabriel(m): 8:03am On Mar 31, 2021
What if it was not the vaccine that was given to him but just an injection so that the general public can be lured to go get theirs
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Takes COVID-19 Vaccine: His Tweets, Before And After (Photos) by Rilwayne001: 8:04am On Mar 31, 2021
I don't think FFK show of madness should be new to anyone. wink
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Takes COVID-19 Vaccine: His Tweets, Before And After (Photos) by Gfrey6(m): 8:04am On Mar 31, 2021
WoundedLamb:
People should learn how to express their opinions as just that, opinions. Use words/expressions like "I believe", "I think", "probably", "it's possible that", "in my opinion", etc when sharing such. Not only will this make it easier for you to adjust as you learn more, it will also help your audience make a better judgment. Let's stop stamping what we think as facts. Funny thing is that many people onhere build thier arguments around personal convictions that aren't necessarily factual. They'd be like "so the Democrats planted Joe Biden so that they'd kill him afterwards and make the VP the president. You'd be a fool to vote for such an evil party". These guys have no data whatsoever to back this up but they'd say it with authority and build their entire logic around it, and then attack you for asking for evidence.
I love this bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Takes COVID-19 Vaccine: His Tweets, Before And After (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:09am On Mar 31, 2021
falcon01:
Well at least he accepted the Truth and Took The vaccine. Be that as it May I'm not taking That Vax.l except if It becomes a Must then I have No choice.

You're really sure he took the vaccine......

That's okay.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Takes COVID-19 Vaccine: His Tweets, Before And After (Photos) by HRMK: 8:11am On Mar 31, 2021
plaindealer:
FFK's Tweets. Before And After Taking COVID-19 Vaccine. PICTURES.

grin grin

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1376940595088920582
we wait to see when the youthful kogi state gov takes his own dose of the vaccine!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Takes COVID-19 Vaccine: His Tweets, Before And After (Photos) by cpu2006(m): 8:12am On Mar 31, 2021
His laugh is not better laugh. Something dey worry him for his body
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Takes COVID-19 Vaccine: His Tweets, Before And After (Photos) by FlashDboy: 8:13am On Mar 31, 2021
plaindealer:

Hian, easy na abi u want make d guy run from nairaland?

E don do. I am sure he now see reasons with your explanation.

That was not a mistake because FKK is a grown man, he received good and proper silver spoon education in the UK and he obviously knows how to read and comprehend English words, he also knows a lot about science and I'm sure he's received vaccines for protection before and also see doctors for treatment and medications.

ipob ZOMBIE, There's a difference between mistakes and intentionally making dumb, idiotic and self-serving attention-seeking decisions to fool and mislead his ignorant and gullible ipob followers like you..

grin grin

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Takes COVID-19 Vaccine: His Tweets, Before And After (Photos) by brainpulse: 8:13am On Mar 31, 2021
Mokason288:

That’s maturity

FFK you’re a MAN

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

No! You rather have no sense with what you have written down despite what you saw with your own eyes about FFK.

The man played so many as fool and worked back door to protect his own life to take the vaccine when he has exposed so many ignorant to death by not taking it by the lies & wrong information on the COVID vaccine.

It is only a fool that will take an excuse for another fool despite the evidence

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Takes COVID-19 Vaccine: His Tweets, Before And After (Photos) by wink2015(m): 8:14am On Mar 31, 2021
Controversial Fani !
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Takes COVID-19 Vaccine: His Tweets, Before And After (Photos) by lookingfly: 8:15am On Mar 31, 2021
Next is pastor C.......did i call anyone's name! grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Takes COVID-19 Vaccine: His Tweets, Before And After (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 8:21am On Mar 31, 2021
He took it like a man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Verification: Ten Things Charles Soludo Said About Peter Obi / Thieves Stole My N12Million Cash, Saraki Says - Premium Times / Lady Whose Brother Was Kidnapped In Zamfara Curses Buhari (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.