Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode Takes COVID-19 Vaccine: His Tweets, Before And After (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Takes COVID-19 Vaccine: His Tweets, Before And After (Photos) (34575 Views)

Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos / Osinbajo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Photos, Video) / President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Takes COVID-19 Vaccine: His Tweets, Before And After (Photos) by juman(m): 10:08am On Mar 31, 2021
He is a mad man.
Attention seeker. Looking for food.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Takes COVID-19 Vaccine: His Tweets, Before And After (Photos) by juman(m): 10:13am On Mar 31, 2021
meobizy:
When they see their friends succumb to the virus, they give themselves brain by force. I'm within the healthy age bracket and know only one acquaintance who died from the disease. I'm good without the vaccine.

Take the vaccine.
You might be the next person that would die in your "healthy" age bracket.

Corona dey kill like killing flies.
Also corona dey destroy organs, that would result in long term illness.
Read about it.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Takes COVID-19 Vaccine: His Tweets, Before And After (Photos) by Duplexxx: 10:26am On Mar 31, 2021
Deadly vaccine
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Takes COVID-19 Vaccine: His Tweets, Before And After (Photos) by Mokason288(m): 10:34am On Mar 31, 2021
[quote author=brightDdon post=100353788][/quote]
Thanks bro

My point is it’s always good to accept mistakes

Some fooolish children want to finish my mentions for me
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Takes COVID-19 Vaccine: His Tweets, Before And After (Photos) by moneyissweet(m): 10:35am On Mar 31, 2021
This ffk is useless
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Takes COVID-19 Vaccine: His Tweets, Before And After (Photos) by GambaOsaka: 10:57am On Mar 31, 2021
This guy is just a clown that nobody should take serious. It baffles me that some Nigerian youth still adore him.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Takes COVID-19 Vaccine: His Tweets, Before And After (Photos) by lulufaj(m): 10:59am On Mar 31, 2021
This is what Nigerians love really: being deceived. Just a week ago, some dude was on here arguing about things he knows nothing about. I guess Bill Gates will kill femi now. I guess his has given his life to the devil now by taking the vaccine.

Nigeria, state of ignorant leaders and followers...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Takes COVID-19 Vaccine: His Tweets, Before And After (Photos) by TexasR: 11:58am On Mar 31, 2021
KallmemrB0:
He's a politician..what do you expect lol...

Nigerian politicians and flip flopping are like 5 and 6.

Just look at Garba Shehu and Femi Adeshina as they sweat everyday to defend all the contradictions in actions by Buhari that are contrary to his campaign promises

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Takes COVID-19 Vaccine: His Tweets, Before And After (Photos) by maasoap(m): 12:03pm On Mar 31, 2021
[s]
Mokason288:

Truth be told I think you’re a much bigger hypocrite and Idiot

At bolded I’m sure you and your useless Zombies don’t know the meaning of Democracy and Opposition

All around the world people still have their reservations and skepticism about the Covid 19 vaccines

Including professors who reside in both USA and England where the vaccine’s are produced

A lot of theories about the vaccine has emanated

One of such theories is that the Vaccine could be deadly or have deadly side effects due to the fact that it was prepared in a hurry and it wasn’t properly tested on lab rats before being dashed out to humans

2 ... is the theory of the mark of the beast and signs of end time...
If you are a religious person this theory won’t be new to you
But of course I’m sure you’re not

You’re just obsessed with the fact that the comments was made by a man you despise so much because he speaks up against the oppression of Fulani Jihadist

Every government should have an opposition it keeps the government in line with the rule of law ...

But it’s obvious you and your Fulani Jihadist masters don’t want any one to speak

Therefore you look for how to insult a man as old enough to be your father hypocrite ,because he was ill informed and you and your government don’t need opposition

Why are you so afraid of opposition and criticism if what you’re doing is right

Stay off my mentions senseless zombie
[/s]

You're delusional and senseless. Why don't you craw back to whatever hole you came from and never surface again?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Takes COVID-19 Vaccine: His Tweets, Before And After (Photos) by TexasR: 12:07pm On Mar 31, 2021
juman:
He is a mad man.
Attention seeker. Looking for food.

Is that all ??

My brother, please don't just pay these guys any mind, they're not worth it
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Takes COVID-19 Vaccine: His Tweets, Before And After (Photos) by Aguogba(m): 1:45pm On Mar 31, 2021
KallmemrB0:
He's a politician..what do you expect lol...
No, he is not the only politician we know. He is just being Yoruba.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Takes COVID-19 Vaccine: His Tweets, Before And After (Photos) by WoundedLamb: 2:33pm On Mar 31, 2021
OgaRico:

I thought you would have started this your write up with, 'In my opinion,people should learn how to........……

It was clearly a suggestion. Words like "should", "let's", etc. made that obvious, and I gave reasons for my suggestion which you're free to counter. If you had read the post to the end, you'd have seen where I gave an example of what a statement of fact looks like.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Takes COVID-19 Vaccine: His Tweets, Before And After (Photos) by dominion001(m): 8:49pm On Mar 31, 2021
Baba Obj know FFK wella.

"Femi Fani Kayode is my boy. Provide him food, he will eat and then sing for you. He’s a smart boy"
Obj.

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Takes COVID-19 Vaccine: His Tweets, Before And After (Photos) by OgaRico(m): 10:36pm On Mar 31, 2021
WoundedLamb:

It was clearly a suggestion. Words like "should", "let's", etc. made that obvious, and I gave reasons for my suggestion which you're free to counter. If you had read the post to the end, you'd have seen where I gave an example of what a statement of fact looks like.

Okay bro,I get the message now.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Takes COVID-19 Vaccine: His Tweets, Before And After (Photos) by BassReeves: 3:56am On Apr 02, 2021
WoundedLamb:
People should learn how to express their opinions as just that, opinions. Use words/expressions like "I believe", "I think", "probably", "it's possible that", "in my opinion", etc when sharing such. Not only will this make it easier for you to adjust as you learn more, it will also help your audience make a better judgment. Let's stop stamping what we think, as facts. Funny thing is that many people onhere build thier arguments around personal convictions that aren't necessarily factual. They'd be like "so the Democrats planted Joe Biden so that they'd kill him afterwards and make the VP the president. You'd be a fool to vote for such an evil party". These guys have no data whatsoever to back this up but they'd say it with authority and build their entire logic around it, and then attack you for asking for evidence.

Boykris:
If only we have one more human being like you to add to me and you ehnnn this world for no end ahswear
Opinions, in face of facts, are subject to change, and change without notice

Get the facts, or the facts, sooner or later, will get you. And when you get the facts, be sure to get them right, or they will get you wrong, as seen there happen to FFK and eating the humble pie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thieves Stole My N12Million Cash, Saraki Says - Premium Times / Photos: Unhappy and Mean-Looking Faces Of Prominent Nigerian Politicians / Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu And IPOB "I'm Not A Gentle Man"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.