Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode Takes COVID-19 Vaccine: His Tweets, Before And After (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Takes COVID-19 Vaccine: His Tweets, Before And After (Photos) (34567 Views)

Lady In An Abusive Marriage Shares Before & After Photos / Osinbajo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Photos, Video) / President Buhari Takes COVID-19 Vaccine On Live TV (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Takes COVID-19 Vaccine: His Tweets, Before And After (Photos) by meobizy(f): 8:21am On Mar 31, 2021
When they see their friends succumb to the virus, they give themselves brain by force. I'm within the healthy age bracket and know only one acquaintance who died from the disease. I'm good without the vaccine.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Takes COVID-19 Vaccine: His Tweets, Before And After (Photos) by Harrynight(m): 8:24am On Mar 31, 2021
Boykris:

If only we have one more human being like you to add to me and you ehnnn this world for no end ahswear

That nigga makes plenty sense grin

It's only me, you and that guy in the world,
If only we have 2 more people that reason like us and as intelligent as we are, the world would be a much better place.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Takes COVID-19 Vaccine: His Tweets, Before And After (Photos) by Zooposki(f): 8:25am On Mar 31, 2021

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Takes COVID-19 Vaccine: His Tweets, Before And After (Photos) by Yijar: 8:28am On Mar 31, 2021
It is well.

DISCOVER HOW TO LEGALLY RELOCATE TO CANADA WITHIN 3-6 MONTHS USING AN UNTAPPED VISA ROUTE IN 2021!!!

Have you tried many means to travel overseas and many visa routes with no success?

Have you tried writing the IELTS exam but always have low scores?

Is finding or raising high proof of income holding you back?

Is your educational qualification or background holding you back?

Have you tried getting a job in Canada but don't know exactly how to?

If you answered YES to any of these questions above, Congratulations! You're about to get a change of story!!!

Visit Canada visa guide 2021.blog spot.com (remove the spaces) to watch a FREE video that explains how to easily relocate to Canada and get permanent residency before the end of the year using an UNDISCOVERED ROUTE!

HURRY BEFORE THE VIDEO IS TAKEN DOWN!!!

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Takes COVID-19 Vaccine: His Tweets, Before And After (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 8:28am On Mar 31, 2021
Congratulations to femi fani kayode...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Takes COVID-19 Vaccine: His Tweets, Before And After (Photos) by uridiwan(m): 8:30am On Mar 31, 2021
Mokason288:

Go back and read my reply

It will teach you a thing or two

Zombie
But, all you know is rubbish sir.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Takes COVID-19 Vaccine: His Tweets, Before And After (Photos) by toprealman: 8:30am On Mar 31, 2021
lordm:
This is just not straight forward
That's their forte, Nigerian politicians.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Takes COVID-19 Vaccine: His Tweets, Before And After (Photos) by rita25(f): 8:35am On Mar 31, 2021
CANARY KAYODE..........ISSSSSH
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Takes COVID-19 Vaccine: His Tweets, Before And After (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 8:37am On Mar 31, 2021
FFK should use this period, to educate his friend..... Yahaya Bello......
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Takes COVID-19 Vaccine: His Tweets, Before And After (Photos) by jrusky(m): 8:38am On Mar 31, 2021
plaindealer:

You made sub-ZERO sense.

The damage is done already, FFK is well-read and educated, he's not totally ignorant like his many ignorant and gullible followers. He knew all about the Covid vaccine and its effectiveness and he couldn't wait to take the vaccine at the slightest opportunity.

When people like FFK grandstand, play their destructive anti-government and attention-seeking games on the internet, his gullible and ignorant followers re-tweet and like his tweets, they listen to him and believe him and it's very likely that many of them followed took and swallowed his advice not to take the vaccine, in effect endangered their lives and the lives of their households.

So, it's hard to see the sense in praising a thoughtless, dangerous and destructive anti-social man clown-like FFK, he's a disgrace and all he's known for is reckless talk, ignorant, thoughtless, irresponsible, and endless crass rants.

I just hope and pray that his gullible followers including you have also changed their minds and not dead already because they listened to this self-serving hypocrite and idiot..

Bro slow down why boiling over nothing? He is a politician they are all same unless your hatred towards him is about him not being apc thrash member if not then what is the big deal in what FFK said just tell me?

Is he the only learned person that kicked against the vaccine and later went secretly to take it? So stop sweating on nothing biko. FFK spoke and he retracted his statement what else do you want?

He is anti social for telling the bitch harlot calledToyin Lawani the Nun dress code she wore is horrible and blasphemy in nature bah People like you just want to talk.

He spoke against the government, Yes so you expect everybody to keep silent like an idiots bah for Almanjiri and Fouja Jalon miscreants to kill every one bah or is Nigeria practising single party democracy?

Bro say something else its too early pls...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Takes COVID-19 Vaccine: His Tweets, Before And After (Photos) by EmekaA125(m): 8:39am On Mar 31, 2021
What defines FFK.

He is unreliable, not straightforward, can't be trusted, speaks from both sides of his mouth and a typical ewedu eating afonja.

Take FFK seriously at ur own peril.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Takes COVID-19 Vaccine: His Tweets, Before And After (Photos) by Ubykcee(m): 8:40am On Mar 31, 2021
falcon01:
Well at least he accepted the Truth and Took The vaccine. Be that as it May I'm not taking That Vax.l except if It becomes a Must then I have No choice.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Takes COVID-19 Vaccine: His Tweets, Before And After (Photos) by na2016: 8:41am On Mar 31, 2021
I have said it and I will say it again. take FFK seriously at your own peril. Anywhere there is money, FFK speaks in favour of that side
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Takes COVID-19 Vaccine: His Tweets, Before And After (Photos) by OgaRico(m): 8:44am On Mar 31, 2021
WoundedLamb:
People should learn how to express their opinions as just that, opinions. Use words/expressions like "I believe", "I think", "probably", "it's possible that", "in my opinion", etc when sharing such. Not only will this make it easier for you to adjust as you learn more, it will also help your audience make a better judgment. Let's stop stamping what we think as facts. Funny thing is that many people onhere build thier arguments around personal convictions that aren't necessarily factual. They'd be like "so the Democrats planted Joe Biden so that they'd kill him afterwards and make the VP the president. You'd be a fool to vote for such an evil party". These guys have no data whatsoever to back this up but they'd say it

with authority and build their entire logic around it, and then attack you for asking for evidence.

I thought you would have started this your write up with, 'In my opinion,people should learn how to........……
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Takes COVID-19 Vaccine: His Tweets, Before And After (Photos) by brightDdon(m): 8:46am On Mar 31, 2021
[quote author=Mokason288 post=100347731]It’s ok to accept mistakes

That’s maturity

All APC members and the Zombies following them have never accepted any mistake of omission or commission made

Instead they look for who to play the blame game with

FFK you’re a MAN

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

Yes you made sense ,,,
Its always good to accept your mistakes.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Takes COVID-19 Vaccine: His Tweets, Before And After (Photos) by brightDdon(m): 8:50am On Mar 31, 2021
jrusky:

Bro slow down why boiling over nothing? He is a politician they are all same unless your hatred towards him is about him not being apc thrash member if not then what is the big deal in what FFK said just tell me?

Is he the only learned person that kicked against the vaccine and later went secretly to take it? So stop sweating on nothing biko. FFK spoke and he retracted his statement what else do you want?

He is anti social for telling the bitch harlot calledToyin Lawani the Nun dress code she wore is horrible and blasphemy in nature bah People like you just want to talk.

He spoke against the government, Yes so you expect everybody to keep silent like an idiots bah for Almanjiri and Fouja Jalon miscreants to kill every one bah or is Nigeria practising single party democracy?

Bro say something else about is too early....
Mokason288:
It’s ok to accept mistakes

That’s maturity

All APC members and the Zombies following them have never accepted any mistake of omission or commission made

Instead they look for who to play the blame game with

FFK you’re a MAN

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
[quote author=jrusky post=100353591]

Bro say something else about is too early....

Hmmmmm.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Takes COVID-19 Vaccine: His Tweets, Before And After (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 8:54am On Mar 31, 2021
Unstable element!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Takes COVID-19 Vaccine: His Tweets, Before And After (Photos) by Femeto: 8:54am On Mar 31, 2021
Stupid man. Bill gates suppose sue am. But he sees him as a fly making noise.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Takes COVID-19 Vaccine: His Tweets, Before And After (Photos) by Jman06(m): 8:56am On Mar 31, 2021
FFK knew that Bill and Melinda Gates have nothing to gain from depopulating Africa.

He knew that COVID19 is real

He also knew that the vaccines were not intended to cause any harm, but a product of thorough scientific research by the west--- who have always been the saviours of humanity in times of disease pandemic.

Yet, as a typical Nigerian politician he had to capitalize on the people's ignorance and religious sentiments to gain political support and popularity, just the same way Yahaya Bello is doing in kogi state.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Takes COVID-19 Vaccine: His Tweets, Before And After (Photos) by Emperor88(m): 8:57am On Mar 31, 2021
Boykris:

If only we have one more human being like you to add to me and you ehnnn this world for no end ahswear
Add me in your list... I love to associate with people with sense like you not people like FFK and Chris and their followers
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Takes COVID-19 Vaccine: His Tweets, Before And After (Photos) by afamaustin(m): 9:02am On Mar 31, 2021
He is not a man of his words
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Takes COVID-19 Vaccine: His Tweets, Before And After (Photos) by Blackfriday: 9:05am On Mar 31, 2021
Lol..... I still can't tell the reason why people pay this clown any attention. I knew he has gone full mad when he was spurting the gibberish about the vaccine and talking rubbish about Bill Gates wanting to depopulate all of africa.

Now he has gone to take the same vaccine, he Bill Gates wants to use for his sinister agenda. I wonder what some of the idiots supporting him, will say now. FFK a disgrace to Cambridge education.

Bunch of retards.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Takes COVID-19 Vaccine: His Tweets, Before And After (Photos) by PoshTraveler: 9:05am On Mar 31, 2021
ffk is the next presido on waiting
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Takes COVID-19 Vaccine: His Tweets, Before And After (Photos) by hotseat: 9:06am On Mar 31, 2021
What a dramatic u-turn!

Those who accept whatever comes out from FFK's mouth seriously should be mindful of him.

He's neither here nor there.

He's a typical example of those the legendary Afro beat king Fela Anikulapo Kuti called "perambulator"!

A kind of motion without movement. "

He just dey perambulate and he still dey - same same place'!

Ode buruku!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Takes COVID-19 Vaccine: His Tweets, Before And After (Photos) by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 31, 2021
Boykris:

Count me in , let’s keep searching for others...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Takes COVID-19 Vaccine: His Tweets, Before And After (Photos) by Wantedmiller: 9:14am On Mar 31, 2021
Boykris:

And me toooooo!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Takes COVID-19 Vaccine: His Tweets, Before And After (Photos) by Newton85: 9:17am On Mar 31, 2021
KallmemrB0:
He's a politician..what do you expect lol...
Reducing FFK's obvious mental instability, legendary flip-flopping, knack for conspiracy theories and endless incoherent claptraps to just "he's a politician" is utterly laughable and disingenuous.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Takes COVID-19 Vaccine: His Tweets, Before And After (Photos) by nedzuby: 9:20am On Mar 31, 2021
WoundedLamb:
People should learn how to express their opinions as just that, opinions. Use words/expressions like "I believe", "I think", "probably", "it's possible that", "in my opinion", etc when sharing such. Not only will this make it easier for you to adjust as you learn more, it will also help your audience make a better judgment. Let's stop stamping what we think as facts. Funny thing is that many people onhere build thier arguments around personal convictions that aren't necessarily factual. They'd be like "so the Democrats planted Joe Biden so that they'd kill him afterwards and make the VP the president. You'd be a fool to vote for such an evil party". These guys have no data whatsoever to back this up but they'd say it with authority and build their entire logic around it, and then attack you for asking for evidence.

Gbam!

It annoying how people based their convictions and stand based other people’s (who are not even professional on the fields) opinion. And if you see how they argue on some discussion you think they have professional knowledge of the subject.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Takes COVID-19 Vaccine: His Tweets, Before And After (Photos) by GenerationNext: 9:24am On Mar 31, 2021
FFK is unstable human being.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Takes COVID-19 Vaccine: His Tweets, Before And After (Photos) by Tboy1419: 9:35am On Mar 31, 2021
Mokason288:

Fulani Jihadist stay off my mentions

FFK is wiser and more educated than your father and all his ancestors put together

And I’m also more intelligent and more educated than you and your father
. The same fulani jihadist terrorist using different account to cause tribal war on nairaLand, the 2 of you should continue deceiving yourself.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Takes COVID-19 Vaccine: His Tweets, Before And After (Photos) by Tomilola360: 9:38am On Mar 31, 2021
The yoruba man Igbos place second to their god MNK

cheesy

let's see how femi will die like fly from Bill and Melinda Gates demonic vaccine grin grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Takes COVID-19 Vaccine: His Tweets, Before And After (Photos) by mecussey(m): 9:38am On Mar 31, 2021
KallmemrB0:
He's a politician..what do you expect lol...

Him dey find post by all means, so he is dancing to tone of the master's.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Eligibility Suit Withdrawn. 22/04/2015 / The Comrade In Oshiomhole Has Died, He's Now Wearing Imported Safari Suits -Wike / Concerned Military Officers Caution Osinbajo On Cabal's Games - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.