Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,894 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

What Is That Part Of You Your Family Doesn't Know? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is That Part Of You Your Family Doesn't Know? (1111 Views)

My Husband Is Not The Biological Father Of My Child And He Doesn't Know / My Wife Doesn't Post My Pictures On Social Media, She Is Abnormal, Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is That Part Of You Your Family Doesn't Know? by stubbornman(m): 7:49am On Mar 31, 2021
Good day all,

Every human has a part of them especially a dark side of them that their family may not be able to find out for life.

Well, for me it's my anger issues, my family sees me as a dove and a very funny and calm person but they don't know I can kill/destroy when I get really angry, although I have mastered the art of walking away even when it makes me look like a coward, they will never be able to see me in that state.

Feel free to share yours .

Cc: RoyalRoy , Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: What Is That Part Of You Your Family Doesn't Know? by Dliquidmetal(m): 6:46pm On Mar 31, 2021
I smoke but mum dosent even know about it grin she'd surely later find put though but I wont make it easy for her lol.
Re: What Is That Part Of You Your Family Doesn't Know? by taretoofine(m): 6:52pm On Mar 31, 2021
I am a mutant, none of them know
Re: What Is That Part Of You Your Family Doesn't Know? by pocohantas(f): 7:12pm On Mar 31, 2021
stubbornman:

Well, for me it's my anger issues, my family sees me as a dove and a very funny and calm person but they don't know I can kill/destroy when I get really angry, although I have mastered the art of walking away even when it makes me look like a coward, they will never be able to see me in that state.

They know, they have just not had reasons to tell you to your face. The day you bring your wife home for introduction, your mother will call her to the side and say;

You see this my son, he doesn’t like trouble. He is the meekest in this family but the most dangerous. He doesn’t get angry, but when he does, it is not good at all. Follow him with sense.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is That Part Of You Your Family Doesn't Know? by stubbornman(m): 7:51pm On Mar 31, 2021
pocohantas:

They know, they have just not had reasons to tell you to your face. The day you bring your wife home for introduction, your mother will call her to the side and say;

You see this my son, he doesn’t like trouble. He is the meekest in this family but the most dangerous. He doesn’t get angry, but when he does, it is not good at all. Follow him with sense.

cheesy grin grin .... For real, pocohantas, I am not sure they know, my younger siblings till they grew up I never flogged them for once, always scolding, advising and chilling , growing up I was the messenger of the family, I never complained or got angry but Mumsy has seen me a bit after flogged someone shovel on the face that insulted her. cheesy angry

So she's the only one who can give that advise grin
Re: What Is That Part Of You Your Family Doesn't Know? by stubbornman(m): 7:52pm On Mar 31, 2021
Dliquidmetal:
I smoke but mum dosent even know about it grin she'd surely later find put though but I wont make it easy for her lol.

Mama go shock like say you go Rob bank grin
Re: What Is That Part Of You Your Family Doesn't Know? by Kondomatic(m): 8:31pm On Mar 31, 2021
stubbornman:

cheesy grin grin .... For real, pocohantas, I am not sure they know, my younger siblings till they grew up I never flogged them for once, always scolding, advising and chilling , growing up I was the messenger of the family, I never complained or got angry but Mumsy has seen me a bit after flogged someone shovel on the face that insulted her. cheesy angry

Your siblings may not know but your Mom knows. A mother knows her child more than the child sometimes

I am just like you, always laughing and joking with people but it's terrible when I am angry. Like very very terrible.

It took me several years to master how to control my anger and I thought I was the only one that knew about it but there was a day someone did something bad and my mom had to find ways to meet me where I was that time before I got home and see what happened.

She talked to me for long, praising and hyping me before telling me what happened. She concluded with "she's sorry and scared and that's why I decided to see you first to talk to you. I know you don't get angry easily but this will definitely get to you even if you're a stone and I know how bad it is when you're angry"

Funny enough I wasn't angry.

The crazy thing about me is that the big things that will normally get people boiling hardly gets to me. Nah small things dey set me off.

I thank God I have control of it.

6 Likes

Re: What Is That Part Of You Your Family Doesn't Know? by The5DME(m): 9:04pm On Mar 31, 2021
That I plan on experimenting with Cannabis and registering for Amorc to further my spiritual quest on finding what created me, when I leave for university this year or next.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Part Of You Your Family Doesn't Know? by stubbornman(m): 9:19pm On Mar 31, 2021
Kondomatic:
Your siblings may not know but your Mom knows. A mother knows her child more than the child sometimes

I am just like you, always laughing and joking with people but it's terrible when I am angry. Like very very terrible.

It took me several years to master how to control my anger and I thought I was the only one that knew about it but there was a day someone did something bad and my mom had to find ways to meet me where I was that time before I got home and see what happened.

She talked to me for long, praising and hyping me before telling me what happened. She concluded with "she's sorry and scared and that's why I decided to see you first to talk to you. I know you don't get angry easily but this will definitely get to you even if you're a stone and I know how bad it is when you're angry"

Funny enough I wasn't angry.

The crazy thing about me is that the big things that will normally get people boiling hardly gets to me. Nah small things dey set me off.

I thank God I have control of it.

Baba exactly same thing with me , sometimes stuffs happens and everyone gets angry I may not be angry but I will just pretend to be.

When I get angry I loose a friend.... So I had to really suppress it to the last.
Re: What Is That Part Of You Your Family Doesn't Know? by SeaTrade(m): 3:35am On Apr 01, 2021
Smoking
Re: What Is That Part Of You Your Family Doesn't Know? by Ogilinsaka: 5:42am On Apr 01, 2021
That I have all their mumu buttons. And that I am very crafty
Re: What Is That Part Of You Your Family Doesn't Know? by gfon(m): 6:02am On Apr 01, 2021
That mary jane is my girlfriend.
Re: What Is That Part Of You Your Family Doesn't Know? by Dliquidmetal(m): 8:57am On Apr 01, 2021
stubbornman:

Mama go shock like say you go Rob bank grin
African parents can be so dramatic in those scenarios
Re: What Is That Part Of You Your Family Doesn't Know? by Foodqueen(f): 1:35pm On Apr 01, 2021
pocohantas:

Too much sense will not kill

Mother will definitely know.
Re: What Is That Part Of You Your Family Doesn't Know? by FairlyUSEDpussy: 5:19pm On Apr 01, 2021
stubbornman:
Good day all,

Every human has a part of them especially a dark side of them that their family may not be able to find out for life.

Feel free to share yours .

Cc: RoyalRoy

Well cos of my cool face..........mum still think am a virgin.......she doesn't know I dey scatter pussy wella......
Re: What Is That Part Of You Your Family Doesn't Know? by bukatyne(f): 7:59pm On Apr 01, 2021
stubbornman:

If they are good at reading people, they would know.

When you are angry, it is noticeable for the first few seconds no matter how you try to suppress it. The people/person you are angry with would get the vibe.
Re: What Is That Part Of You Your Family Doesn't Know? by Dliquidmetal(m): 8:11pm On Apr 01, 2021
FairlyUSEDpussy:

Well cos of my cool face..........mum still think am a virgin.......she doesn't know I dey scatter pussy wella......
grin grin grin your name sef ehn
Re: What Is That Part Of You Your Family Doesn't Know? by stubbornman(m): 10:52pm On Apr 01, 2021
bukatyne:

If they are good at reading people, they would know.

When you are angry, it is noticeable for the first few seconds no matter how you try to suppress it. The people/person you are angry with would get the vibe.

You're right

The first time I got angry at my Ex ehnn the Babe was very shocked ,she avoided me for days... whatever happened never did again cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is That Part Of You Your Family Doesn't Know? by pozehnani(f): 12:44am On Apr 02, 2021
Don't really have any dark side. But op, yours gave me the chills. I learnt something today. To avoid everybody cos you never know who is a silent killer.

Your case reminds me of the man that murdered his wife days to their wedding after finding out the DNA of his children. He looked so gentle and harmless.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Part Of You Your Family Doesn't Know? by stubbornman(m): 3:17am On Apr 02, 2021
pozehnani:
Don't really have any dark side. But op, yours gave me the chills. I learnt something today. To avoid everybody cos you never know who is a silent killer.

Your case reminds me of the man that murdered his wife days to their wedding after finding out the DNA of his children. He looked so gentle and harmless.

Even you will never know what you're capable of when you get angry....they will show you the damage you did and you'll deny it.

The woman that bathed her husband with acid and set electric on the tiles with water so he wouldn't escape wasn't she looking like a dove
Re: What Is That Part Of You Your Family Doesn't Know? by Teaser4(m): 4:51am On Apr 02, 2021
My ability to drop from 100-0 real quick. I'm unforgiving, I tried to but I can't forgive, even if I'm forced too I will just pretend. Holding grudges na hobby for me, I find it very convenient, the rate wey I dey cut ppl loose lately is alarming, if you crossed the line we are done. My Dad thinks I go to church regularly, the last time I enter church na 4 years ago, so the old man still ask if I go to church I do respond "yes" we are thousand miles apart... So many things, make I stop here... Back then , I waka some waka wey be say if dem tell my papa e no go believe, but I survived. I've been very stubborn since I was a kid..

1 Share

Re: What Is That Part Of You Your Family Doesn't Know? by pozehnani(f): 7:55am On Apr 02, 2021
stubbornman:

Even you will never know what you're capable of when you get angry....they will show you the damage you did and you'll deny it.

The woman that bathed her husband with acid and set electric on the tiles with water so he wouldn't escape wasn't she looking like a dove

Hey don't take it personal. Not judging you.

Well talking about what I'm capable of, the worst i did when angry before I finally surrendered to christ was fight with my twin and I felt stupid afterwards.
Since then, If i get angry I just try to forget about it quickly before it turns into a rage and then imagining doing evil because all our actions comes from the heart. Premeditated. So disallow such thoughts.

It all boils down to mindset.

1 Like

Re: What Is That Part Of You Your Family Doesn't Know? by prince2pac(m): 9:14am On Apr 02, 2021
probably my anger and overthinking issues...

I can be calm and smiley for Africa.... rarely do you see me trade words with someone.. even if one does I always leave the scene...

but when that anger boils... please I'm begging get out... it doesn't end well... but I do control it....

na me be angel for house, do all stuffs without complain... I don't think I have ever gotten angry before my family
Re: What Is That Part Of You Your Family Doesn't Know? by brownemmanuel43(m): 10:10am On Apr 02, 2021
Everybody just dey claim stubborn stubborn and hard man and woman, nobody wan claim gentle and innocent while in real life na cowards Una bi
Re: What Is That Part Of You Your Family Doesn't Know? by Exmilitant(m): 10:21am On Apr 02, 2021
My family don't know i am spiritually possessed with 24 powerful goddesses.

Re: What Is That Part Of You Your Family Doesn't Know? by Exmilitant(m): 10:28am On Apr 02, 2021
brownemmanuel43:
Everybody just dey claim stubborn stubborn and hard man and woman, nobody wan claim gentle and innocent while in real life na cowards Una bi
e no clear me o, dem com dey dwell on anger. Person wey sabi vex dey talk?
Re: What Is That Part Of You Your Family Doesn't Know? by brownemmanuel43(m): 10:32am On Apr 02, 2021
Exmilitant:
e no clear me o, dem com dey dwell on anger. Person wey sabi vex dey talk?
For where, person wey dey vex no dey talk, only his reaction alone go gv u signal
Re: What Is That Part Of You Your Family Doesn't Know? by stubbornman(m): 2:45pm On Apr 02, 2021
brownemmanuel43:

Oga you wey be Ramward just contribute and move undecided
Re: What Is That Part Of You Your Family Doesn't Know? by salamudeen(m): 10:26pm On Apr 02, 2021
Hmmmm

Guy everybody at home sees me as a gentle and calm human that i cant even hurt a fly,

dem still think say i cant woooooo a girl

but! But!! But!!!

guy if i vex with you na malice direct until God bring us back even my parents cannot bring us back... if i get angry i can loose everything i have just to satisfy my hurt..

e.g a professor called my dad during break that i have been expelled from school instead of him to do his findings he refused just called old man straight, old man too acepted without finding out even after i told them i did nothing ... after like a month i went to school and the man after every findings realised he made d mistake... guys i refused to go back to school due to the pain and hurt together with emotional trauma i went through.. am a dropout bcux of vex...

as for wooing i nack countlesss girls for school even at home but non of them would ever think i can do that...
Re: What Is That Part Of You Your Family Doesn't Know? by Eastside22(m): 9:43am On Apr 03, 2021
My mum still thinks I'm a virgin,they just believe I don't know anything about sex meanwhile I had my first sex at 19 now I'm 23

(1) (Reply)

Married To A Spouse From Different Religion / How Can I Deal With This? / Exploring The Newly Opened DOMINO'S & COLDSTONE Outlet In Awka, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.