Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,914 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Waiter At Yahoo Boy’s Birthday Party Tells What Killed Over 50 Attendees - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Waiter At Yahoo Boy’s Birthday Party Tells What Killed Over 50 Attendees (3341 Views)

Kenyan Government Deports Four Chinese For Whipping A Kenyan Waiter (Photos) / Why Fulani Herdsmen killed Over 86 People In Plateau – Miyetti Allah / Michael Adiku On Offa Bank Robbery: "Why I Killed Over 20 People" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waiter At Yahoo Boy’s Birthday Party Tells What Killed Over 50 Attendees by Ruben225571(m): 12:28pm On Mar 31, 2021
A tweet was on Sunday tweeted, claiming over 50 people who attended the birthday party of a suspected yahoo boy died and this caused widespread reactions.

According to the tweet, attendees had started dropping dead after leaving the party much earlier. No casualties were recorded on the scene.

A Yahoo boy did birthday party this last Sunday, and over 50 friends of his who attended the party are dead already. The toll still counting… This happened around Alagbole Akute. May God help us,” @pelumiawotedu tweeted on the 18th of March.

“It was at this point that my apprentice noticed his phone was missing. He wanted to capture the scene, make a video or take pictures and post but he couldn’t find his phone so he was more interested in getting the phone than the meat they were sharing.

The bar attendants already gave him a bottle of beer paid for by the Yahoo boy and he drank from it before he left to look for his phone. Nothing happened to him, I think whatever caused the death should be the meat because he brought it out from the booth of his car, no one knows where he got it from.”

The story is very true. I think it is a ritual not food poisoning. The Yahoo boy has been coming to the bar; that place is a place where they smoke, drink, anyone can declare that he will foot others’ bills so it was not new when the guy came the first day to say he would pay for all the drinks. Guys there were happy; the second day, the same thing and the third day, he said it was his birthday that he brought some fried meat in his car so he started distributing to them, telling them to use it to step down (take it along with) the chilled beer he bought for them. They were so happy and started eating.

From what I heard, at midnight, they would wake up and say, we ate last at City Concept, start vomiting blood and die. Like 25 of them are dead now. 10 at Keredolu, another 10 at Jolasco close to Lambe and another 5 at Alagbole. I can’t tell if the figure is up to 50 because some people who were not accustomed to going to the bar might have been there on that day to take a piece and return to their houses. None of them died at the bar, no one lodged in there, it is not a hotel.

“The Yahoo boy did not die; he simply ran away. He has been declared wanted. His car is even parked at Ajuwon there, some people wanted to burn his car but they were advised against doing such so that the culprit would be traced.

The police are aware of the incident, they even wanted to go and lock up the hotel but when the owner heard of it, she called them and asked why because she did not produce the beer in her hotel and moreover, the beer was opened for each person at their own request. It was not like it was opened behind them and that was not the first nor second time they had come to the bar to drink.”

Re: Waiter At Yahoo Boy’s Birthday Party Tells What Killed Over 50 Attendees by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 31, 2021
Don't eat food you don't know where it came from

Simple advice

6 Likes

Re: Waiter At Yahoo Boy’s Birthday Party Tells What Killed Over 50 Attendees by Righteousness2(m): 12:34pm On Mar 31, 2021
Too Bad! But I am not Shocked,

Few years ago, there was a Party somewhere in Lagos. Lots of meat and all that. It was later revealed that the party was done in order to get a boy who was sick back to his feet.
His Parents had visited a place where they were told to do some Sacrifices and throw a party after which the Sickness would Transfer to an attendee of the Party and the young boy will mysteriously get well.

Beware of who you call your Friend,
There is no limit to the evils and Wickedness anyone outside JESUS Christ is Capable of doing..

So many people have been sent to the other side of Life by Household Enemies, and Unfriendly friends masquerading as Friends.

The Worse of all is to Depart this World without JESUS!

6 Likes

Re: Waiter At Yahoo Boy’s Birthday Party Tells What Killed Over 50 Attendees by Chummynoni(m): 12:34pm On Mar 31, 2021
what a wicked world.
The guy know wetin de sup, na hin no make am chop out of the meat.
all these atrocities for vanity. Oga oo
Re: Waiter At Yahoo Boy’s Birthday Party Tells What Killed Over 50 Attendees by nairalander2020(m): 12:43pm On Mar 31, 2021
Almost fifty people no be beans chai wicked creature.

2 Likes

Re: Waiter At Yahoo Boy’s Birthday Party Tells What Killed Over 50 Attendees by harmargedon: 12:59pm On Mar 31, 2021
free food kills
Re: Waiter At Yahoo Boy’s Birthday Party Tells What Killed Over 50 Attendees by lilvicky68(m): 1:01pm On Mar 31, 2021
Free things dey Sabi purge..this one come worst self.. nawa oh

1 Like

Re: Waiter At Yahoo Boy’s Birthday Party Tells What Killed Over 50 Attendees by Exmilitant(m): 1:14pm On Mar 31, 2021
It is a deep world we live in. Every man should develop himself/herself spiritually. Me, myself, i would SEE the outcome of that birthday party before the actual event.
Re: Waiter At Yahoo Boy’s Birthday Party Tells What Killed Over 50 Attendees by savageyoungboy(m): 1:25pm On Mar 31, 2021
This story is too meaty for me to believe
I nor go put mouth
When breeze blow fowl yansh go open.
When they catch the Yahoo boy we will know the true story

5 Likes

Re: Waiter At Yahoo Boy’s Birthday Party Tells What Killed Over 50 Attendees by Manq(m): 1:37pm On Mar 31, 2021
Too much free food dey purge!! Their is nothing free even in Freetown

1 Like

Re: Waiter At Yahoo Boy’s Birthday Party Tells What Killed Over 50 Attendees by zagorakis(m): 1:50pm On Mar 31, 2021
well, investigation is ongoing..
Re: Waiter At Yahoo Boy’s Birthday Party Tells What Killed Over 50 Attendees by chinchonglee(m): 1:51pm On Mar 31, 2021
Carelessness..
Youths of this days!
Free from those yahoo boys, you pple won't listen..
When they are broke, they can go extra length for money...

1 Like

Re: Waiter At Yahoo Boy’s Birthday Party Tells What Killed Over 50 Attendees by chigogo2010(m): 2:02pm On Mar 31, 2021
that's why I don't like anything called party

2 Likes

Re: Waiter At Yahoo Boy’s Birthday Party Tells What Killed Over 50 Attendees by kevoh(m): 2:37pm On Mar 31, 2021
No autopsy carried out on any of the 50 dead club-goers! Hardly do they carry out autopsies in Nigeria! Just speculations on the cause of death!

5 Likes

Re: Waiter At Yahoo Boy’s Birthday Party Tells What Killed Over 50 Attendees by 2shaw: 3:39pm On Mar 31, 2021
B4 I eat something, u must bite am ,we al die together
Re: Waiter At Yahoo Boy’s Birthday Party Tells What Killed Over 50 Attendees by danny56: 8:30pm On Mar 31, 2021
Devil will NEVER give you anything freely. Secondly, avoid free things. It kills sometimes!
Re: Waiter At Yahoo Boy’s Birthday Party Tells What Killed Over 50 Attendees by Nobody: 1:25am On Apr 01, 2021
zangaozanga:
Don't eat food you don't know where it came from

Simple advice

All the weddings, celebrations, birthdays and even restaurant food you eat, do u know where they all came from? Do u stay with them when being prepared?

3 Likes

Re: Waiter At Yahoo Boy’s Birthday Party Tells What Killed Over 50 Attendees by princemillla(m): 3:38am On Apr 01, 2021
The story looks genuine tho atleast no one has ever come out to narrate what went wrong.

But hey, where are we going? This is becoming too much
Re: Waiter At Yahoo Boy’s Birthday Party Tells What Killed Over 50 Attendees by selemempe: 6:59am On Apr 01, 2021
kevoh:
No autopsy carried out on any of the 50 dead club-goers! Hardly do they carry out autopsies in Nigeria! Just speculations on the cause of death!
Nigeria is a jungle filled with negroes. No sane person deserves to be a Nigerian. A very random country with a deeply primitive 16th century mindset. I had always wanted to come and establish in Nigeria...but after coming back this January, I have since changed my mind to move to Australia, Canada or US.
Because even with your so called wealth, one random act can wipe it off and leave you dead and nobody will even give a fvck.

2 Likes

Re: Waiter At Yahoo Boy’s Birthday Party Tells What Killed Over 50 Attendees by Seniorwriter(m): 8:00am On Apr 01, 2021
Why has no autopsy been carried out on the dead?
Re: Waiter At Yahoo Boy’s Birthday Party Tells What Killed Over 50 Attendees by talk2hb1(m): 8:07am On Apr 01, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Why has no autopsy been carried out on the dead?
Thank You Ooo,
Re: Waiter At Yahoo Boy’s Birthday Party Tells What Killed Over 50 Attendees by Eillyeillz(m): 8:22am On Apr 01, 2021
Like this Really happended?? And some persons would come on here to defend this boy's!!
Re: Waiter At Yahoo Boy’s Birthday Party Tells What Killed Over 50 Attendees by SALIMAN(m): 8:42am On Apr 01, 2021
The meat might have been laced with poisinous substance. . .
Re: Waiter At Yahoo Boy’s Birthday Party Tells What Killed Over 50 Attendees by Heartmender1: 8:54am On Apr 01, 2021
Pinshure Or idonbelieve
Re: Waiter At Yahoo Boy’s Birthday Party Tells What Killed Over 50 Attendees by Mobikay101(m): 9:24am On Apr 01, 2021
A friend of mine was reported dead,
The family said he came back from a party and complain of body pain and somehow feverish next thing was dead.oh God have mercy.
Re: Waiter At Yahoo Boy’s Birthday Party Tells What Killed Over 50 Attendees by Boye33: 12:15pm On Apr 01, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Crazy Drive By Shooting In Puerto Rico... Very Graphic / 4 Ritualists Caught With Human Parts (viewers Discretion) / Shocking!! RCCG Youth Pastor Sentenced To Death !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.