Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,548 members, 7,827,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

How Do I Turn A Gal Friend Into A Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Turn A Gal Friend Into A Girlfriend? (1642 Views)

(pix) See A Guy's Cruel Answer To His Gal Friend. / Can U Take Any 2go Gal As U Gal Friend / My Gal Friend Is Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Turn A Gal Friend Into A Girlfriend? by djeezy(m): 11:22am On Apr 17, 2011
Many people have been in this same situation but this is my story. I've been friends wit dis gal for a long time now and my problem is to move away from the "just friends" zone to boyfriend. She trusts me and share all her secrets with me expecially passwords and pin. But my fear is that if i ask her to be my galfriend and she say "no" that she wants us 2 be just friend. And things will never never be the same again. Pls i need advice bcoz i luv dis babe.
Re: How Do I Turn A Gal Friend Into A Girlfriend? by sweeti14(f): 11:53am On Apr 17, 2011
How to turn gal into girlfriend? piece of cake. . . . replace the "a" with "i r" and add "friend" after "l" and voila!! you have girlfriend grin. . . . . . nor mind me jor. . . . i'm bored. . . . dunno what you can do. . . but however this turns out GOOD LUCK!  wink
Re: How Do I Turn A Gal Friend Into A Girlfriend? by chelseabmw(m): 12:22pm On Apr 17, 2011
just talk things over with her
Re: How Do I Turn A Gal Friend Into A Girlfriend? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 17, 2011
eekan lomokurin n ku cheesy

try your luck guy, She just might have been expecting it too wink cool
Re: How Do I Turn A Gal Friend Into A Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 17, 2011
@poster
as easy as it seems, you have to be careful of what you are going to do. telling her that you want more than just a friendship might turn this friendship OFF for good. . . . . . . . . .because now she wont look at you the same way.

i suggest you throw some hints here and there and watch her reaction UNLESS you are ready to lose a good friend.

just tell her stuff like:¨ i´ve been feeling different about you lately¨ ¨i wish i had a girlfriend just like you¨ or ¨wont we make a great couple?¨ and study her responses/body language.
-
Re: How Do I Turn A Gal Friend Into A Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 17, 2011
You do it the blackhat way.
Re: How Do I Turn A Gal Friend Into A Girlfriend? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 17, 2011
hmmmm just have the thought of her saying No that way when she says it,it 'll hurt less than getting your hopes high.and if she says yes you'd be glad.its a win-win
Re: How Do I Turn A Gal Friend Into A Girlfriend? by ntsolution: 5:35pm On Apr 18, 2011
Guy, you just have to be very careful, cos i have been there before, i was actually a good friend to this girl she was really pretty,she confided so much in me and everything went on smoothly, before i knew it i was falling for her. so, i decided to make a move and make my feelings known to her, Hear what she said: what took you so long? have waited all this while for this, but now i can't but see you as my best friend I'm sorry! the truth about it all was that things has never been the same again. Dude you got to be carefull, just throw a bait and see her reaction before making a move. GOOD LUCK
Re: How Do I Turn A Gal Friend Into A Girlfriend? by MMM2(m): 5:43pm On Apr 18, 2011
just invite her 2 ur house n fu-ck her, then tell her 2 be ur lover.
Re: How Do I Turn A Gal Friend Into A Girlfriend? by MrCork17: 6:14pm On Apr 18, 2011
Use a magic stick undecided
Re: How Do I Turn A Gal Friend Into A Girlfriend? by omega25red(m): 6:47pm On Apr 18, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
as easy as it seems, you have to be careful of what you are going to do. telling her that you want more than just a friendship might turn this friendship OFF for good. . . . . . . . . .because now she wont look at you the same way.

i suggest you throw some hints here and there and watch her reaction UNLESS you are ready to lose a good friend.

just tell her stuff like:¨ i´ve been feeling different about you lately¨ ¨i wish i had a girlfriend just like you¨ or ¨wont we make a great couple?¨ and study her responses/body language.-
Well said
By the way is she single? or are just trying to get in because you cant stand who she is with?
Re: How Do I Turn A Gal Friend Into A Girlfriend? by Advocator: 8:30pm On Apr 18, 2011
OP -> Let your friend girl be your friend, the ocean is full, search for another girlfriend elsewhere. You don't wanna jeopardize your friendship just because you are eager to have a gf. undecided
Re: How Do I Turn A Gal Friend Into A Girlfriend? by gomeek(f): 12:41am On Apr 19, 2011
Me thinks u shld watch her closely.askin her out wil mar ur gud rltnship n u'l wish u neva did.if she's free,try 2 knw why n c if u cn meet her demands.u might not have d qualities she nids in her dream man n u might disappoint her u knw,havin told u so many things and confidin in u.it depends on d gal sha,just WATCH her CLOSELY.
Re: How Do I Turn A Gal Friend Into A Girlfriend? by Pweety4me(f): 12:48am On Apr 19, 2011
Things will not be the same again, depends on you guys.
Re: How Do I Turn A Gal Friend Into A Girlfriend? by rully2: 2:18pm On Apr 19, 2011
@Poster, I feel u, i understand when u say things will not be d same again, especially if she turned u down!! But the funny thing is dat she mite feel d same way too, u never can tell tho.

There are some things we should just let be, Keep being her friend, with time maybe u two will grow closer to becoming lovers.
Re: How Do I Turn A Gal Friend Into A Girlfriend? by eridah2007(m): 4:39pm On Apr 19, 2011
Here we go

@poster

Try dis simple tips asap,u might be lucky.

Always switch on your natural charms whenever u are alone wit her

try torching her wit styley anytime both of u are having some kinda talks

Always look straight/deep  into her eyes anytime u talking to her.

Monitor her body language or reaction

If her reaction dey positive, make u nack am instantly,nor waste time.

But if her reaction dey negative,then there's nothin else u can do,just let her be.

But,i take God beg u, make u no EVER try spin her o
Re: How Do I Turn A Gal Friend Into A Girlfriend? by segzicres(m): 4:49pm On Apr 19, 2011
just talk to her like an adult would or just force her e.g. if you don't be my girlfriend i won't buy loppipop for you" just threaten her whichever way works for you
Re: How Do I Turn A Gal Friend Into A Girlfriend? by IZUKWU(m): 7:07pm On Apr 19, 2011
Going by the female response here ,i will say go for it ,if you really care for her and want a relationship. But if its just for lust or a fling ,look elsewhere.

(1) (Reply)

His Facebook Gave Him Away. / ‘my Husband Runs Away When Rent Is Due’ / Who Do You Think Find Sex More Amazing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.