Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,518 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Ogbonnia Oko Enyim Resigns As Umahi's SSA Over Interference In His Family - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogbonnia Oko Enyim Resigns As Umahi's SSA Over Interference In His Family (60904 Views)

Workers Protest As Umahi Locks Them Out Over Lateness (Video) / Rebecca Ogbuewu Resigns As Umahi's Commissioner For Women Affairs / Nigerian Army Meets Wike Over Interference In Rivers Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogbonnia Oko Enyim Resigns As Umahi's SSA Over Interference In His Family by Tvoice: 9:19am On Apr 01, 2021
Hmmmmmm , Africa wonder , una no go kii person
Re: Ogbonnia Oko Enyim Resigns As Umahi's SSA Over Interference In His Family by Prussian: 9:19am On Apr 01, 2021
Umahi is an overhyped piece of poo.

1 Like

Re: Ogbonnia Oko Enyim Resigns As Umahi's SSA Over Interference In His Family by SocialJustice: 9:20am On Apr 01, 2021
An abuser claiming to be abused because his abusive tendencies and scheme were rebuked.

I hate when people lay claim to being first son or only son.

Low life who can't succeed or operate on equal ground with a woman.

The rubbish igbo women are put through in the name of tradition must end.

2 Likes

Re: Ogbonnia Oko Enyim Resigns As Umahi's SSA Over Interference In His Family by manunitedbabes: 9:21am On Apr 01, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
If this is true,it's no way cool at all from Umahi but if your sister freely open puna,wetin come consign us??

Nawa for u ohhh
Re: Ogbonnia Oko Enyim Resigns As Umahi's SSA Over Interference In His Family by mechanics(m): 9:22am On Apr 01, 2021
He was taken away by her beauty.
Re: Ogbonnia Oko Enyim Resigns As Umahi's SSA Over Interference In His Family by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 01, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
nairaland has given low lives like you the privilege to communicate with those that you can't ever face or discuss with in reality.
I'm sure you're one low life tout in aba with no future ambition but sitting at one ogogoro bar discussing politics.
Anu mpama

Shoo! Be like say I go leave this Aba for una oooo! So Aba is synonymous w touts, low lives!
Re: Ogbonnia Oko Enyim Resigns As Umahi's SSA Over Interference In His Family by TotoGame(m): 9:25am On Apr 01, 2021
only toto can do this ....

never under estimate the powers of a good kitten

1 Like

Re: Ogbonnia Oko Enyim Resigns As Umahi's SSA Over Interference In His Family by ImmaculateJOE(m): 9:26am On Apr 01, 2021
Umahi has lost it... After 2023 his relevance in SE politics will be infinity raise to the power two..
Re: Ogbonnia Oko Enyim Resigns As Umahi's SSA Over Interference In His Family by IgboSomalia: 9:27am On Apr 01, 2021
Umahi has become a laughing stock grin
Re: Ogbonnia Oko Enyim Resigns As Umahi's SSA Over Interference In His Family by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 01, 2021
BlessedNuel:
The speed at which that particular gender dey use overtake dey unlimited...they are sharpshooters

Ah e shock u!!!! The female gender re taking over soon, better get all u can from d country ?! Yayaha bello, femi gbajiamala, amaechi, osibanjo, elumelu re ensuring that
Re: Ogbonnia Oko Enyim Resigns As Umahi's SSA Over Interference In His Family by Goalnaldo(m): 9:29am On Apr 01, 2021
Omo it seems ebonyi state politicians were not brought up in Nigeria cause seeing a politician resign in Nigeria is as hard as seeing a black Mamba here.
Re: Ogbonnia Oko Enyim Resigns As Umahi's SSA Over Interference In His Family by PlainSight(m): 9:29am On Apr 01, 2021
The younger sister over set sha�❤️
Re: Ogbonnia Oko Enyim Resigns As Umahi's SSA Over Interference In His Family by Topmaike007(m): 9:30am On Apr 01, 2021
Bunch of fools there is no electricity light in Afikpo north local government for almost a year now and the idiot and his sister are not doing anything about it...

All what they care about is there pocket..

1 Like

Re: Ogbonnia Oko Enyim Resigns As Umahi's SSA Over Interference In His Family by Topmaike007(m): 9:30am On Apr 01, 2021
Goalnaldo:
Omo it seems ebonyi state politicians were not brought up in Nigeria cause seeing a politician resign in Nigeria is as hard as seeing a black Mamba here.
lolz... The thing baffle me I swear cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ogbonnia Oko Enyim Resigns As Umahi's SSA Over Interference In His Family by Unik3030: 9:31am On Apr 01, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
nairaland has given low lives like you the privilege to communicate with those that you can't ever face or discuss with in reality.
I'm sure you're one low life tout in aba with no future ambition but sitting at one ogogoro bar discussing politics.
Anu mpama
don't mind d idiot,he's the same person that said Nnamdi Kanu is a professor.

I give u one of his lines so u can know d level of his IQ
Re: Ogbonnia Oko Enyim Resigns As Umahi's SSA Over Interference In His Family by Topmaike007(m): 9:31am On Apr 01, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:
Umahi has lost it... After 2023 his relevance in SE politics will be infinity raise to the power two..
let us see
Re: Ogbonnia Oko Enyim Resigns As Umahi's SSA Over Interference In His Family by Topmaike007(m): 9:32am On Apr 01, 2021
Unik3030:
don't mind d idiot,he's the same person that said Nnamdi Kanu is a professor.

I give u one of his lines so u can know d level of his IQ
lolz Kanu professor of which institution?

Laugh Wan kill me cheesy
Re: Ogbonnia Oko Enyim Resigns As Umahi's SSA Over Interference In His Family by Topmaike007(m): 9:33am On Apr 01, 2021
Prussian:
Umahi is an overhyped piece of poo.
because he is no longer in pdp again abi?

1 Like

Re: Ogbonnia Oko Enyim Resigns As Umahi's SSA Over Interference In His Family by assyn(m): 9:33am On Apr 01, 2021
♻️ Hello all

Welcome to BitGo Company Giveaway

You are eligible for the 900 TRX crypto Easter Tron Giveaway.

� Happy Easter in Advance
follow the link to be a part of this Easter giveaway

https:///Easter_BitGo_Tron_Giveawaybot?start=r00186323510
Re: Ogbonnia Oko Enyim Resigns As Umahi's SSA Over Interference In His Family by Dpaulie(m): 9:33am On Apr 01, 2021
Na inside toilet u tender the letter??

1 Like

Re: Ogbonnia Oko Enyim Resigns As Umahi's SSA Over Interference In His Family by IgboSomalia: 9:33am On Apr 01, 2021
Topmaike007:
let us see

Egwu and Elechi are in one corner laughing at Umahi.
He's still Governor and he's already losing base this fast.

1 Like

Re: Ogbonnia Oko Enyim Resigns As Umahi's SSA Over Interference In His Family by able20(m): 9:34am On Apr 01, 2021
When you join APC you start behaving irrationally, even your immediate family members will distance themselves from you.
Umahi you are welcome to the Juju club.
Re: Ogbonnia Oko Enyim Resigns As Umahi's SSA Over Interference In His Family by olisaEze(m): 9:34am On Apr 01, 2021
The sister tag am "divine favor" after much hard work in the oza room, naim bros para once!! grin grin
Re: Ogbonnia Oko Enyim Resigns As Umahi's SSA Over Interference In His Family by dochenaj: 9:36am On Apr 01, 2021
If I get the story right. The man was LG Chairman now SSA to the Governor, and was replaced by his sister as Chairman. It is either he left the position for her, or they had squabbles and she contested against him and he lost, and Umahi compensated him with an appointment.

The man's father died, and for whatever reasons, his sister is challenging the brother's right to bury their father. Who knows if she is married? She still bears her maiden name, so she might still be single or one of those women that don't like to lose their influential father's name.

Now the matter gets to the Governor and the Governor supports the sister's action.

Now unless we know what reasons the sister has for challenging the brother; which move I must say is strange and ballsy considering it is Igboland, so that suggests to me that it must be something serious, we cannot categorically condemn Umahi's support of the sister.

He seems to be very close to the family, and I suppose the relationship dates back to before he became a governor.

This is the problem of one sided stories. There is always tendency to become biased.

9 Likes

Re: Ogbonnia Oko Enyim Resigns As Umahi's SSA Over Interference In His Family by Kobicove(m): 9:37am On Apr 01, 2021
This one is loud
Re: Ogbonnia Oko Enyim Resigns As Umahi's SSA Over Interference In His Family by Topmaike007(m): 9:37am On Apr 01, 2021
IgboSomalia:

Egwu and Elechi are in one corner laughing at Umahi.
He's still Governor and he's already losing base this fast.
but Martins Elechi is still in APC though Sam Egwu and idu igariwey are still in pdp I believe they're the one to laugh at him...

But let's be truthful to ourselves Umahi perform better than Sam Egwu and Martins Elechi as governor..

3 Likes

Re: Ogbonnia Oko Enyim Resigns As Umahi's SSA Over Interference In His Family by Prussian: 9:38am On Apr 01, 2021
Topmaike007:
because he is no longer in pdp again abi?

Are you okay? Who cares about PDP? That club of fools.

Umahi is an overhyped trash for 3 reasons.
1. He can't manage communities under him and ensure cohesiveness. Communal fights daily. Poor leadership.
2. He can't get his loyalists to the Apc. Shows his lack of widespread acceptance even among his people. Lack of acceptance.
3. He supported fulanis against his own people but he's now crying that they are killing his people. Poor judgement.

Is this the nonsense he will be replicating at the national level?

2 Likes

Re: Ogbonnia Oko Enyim Resigns As Umahi's SSA Over Interference In His Family by Zaggafrank: 9:38am On Apr 01, 2021
Fahdiga:
Since he joined the satanic party from the pit of hell he has been sleeping with anything under a skirt
And you the agent of the satanic party has been undressing them for him?
Re: Ogbonnia Oko Enyim Resigns As Umahi's SSA Over Interference In His Family by Bellotelli: 9:39am On Apr 01, 2021
That is because the puture is pemale grin
Re: Ogbonnia Oko Enyim Resigns As Umahi's SSA Over Interference In His Family by josite: 9:39am On Apr 01, 2021
very petty.even me will prefer ur younger sister but i wont deny u the right to bury ur father as the first son.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video) / Chidozie Ojobor: Buhari Rejected Scholarship List Because No Northerner On It / Letter From Anyim Pius Anyim To Jonathan, Former President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.