Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Ogbonnia Oko Enyim Resigns As Umahi's SSA Over Interference In His Family - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogbonnia Oko Enyim Resigns As Umahi's SSA Over Interference In His Family (60911 Views)

Workers Protest As Umahi Locks Them Out Over Lateness (Video) / Rebecca Ogbuewu Resigns As Umahi's Commissioner For Women Affairs / Nigerian Army Meets Wike Over Interference In Rivers Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogbonnia Oko Enyim Resigns As Umahi's SSA Over Interference In His Family by adesegun121(m): 9:40am On Apr 01, 2021
Ok
Re: Ogbonnia Oko Enyim Resigns As Umahi's SSA Over Interference In His Family by Cynocefaal: 9:40am On Apr 01, 2021
Sweet in the middle you know��
Re: Ogbonnia Oko Enyim Resigns As Umahi's SSA Over Interference In His Family by Emzenoz(m): 9:41am On Apr 01, 2021
from her name she isn't married and she's ready to be a 2nd wife. the future is transgendered
Re: Ogbonnia Oko Enyim Resigns As Umahi's SSA Over Interference In His Family by Fahdiga(m): 9:42am On Apr 01, 2021
Zaggafrank:

And you the agent of the satanic party has been undressing them for him?
Only a chronic Randy womanizer will defend a fellow womanizer. stop sleeping with people's wives and sisters for you to live long.
Re: Ogbonnia Oko Enyim Resigns As Umahi's SSA Over Interference In His Family by Ikwerelastborn: 9:43am On Apr 01, 2021
dochenaj:
If I get the story right. The man was LG Chairman now SSA to the Governor, and was replaced by his sister as Chairman. It is either he left the position for her, or they had squabbles and she contested against him and he lost, and Umahi compensated him with an appointment.

The man's father died, and for whatever reasons, his sister is challenging the brother's right to bury their father. Who knows if she is married? She still bears her maiden name, so she might still be single or one of those women that don't like to lose their influential father's name.

Now the matter gets to the Governor and the Governor supports the sister's action.

Now unless we know what reasons the sister has for challenging the brother; which move I must say is strange and ballsy considering it is Igboland, so that suggests to me that it must be something serious, we cannot categorically condemn Umahi's support of the sister.

He seems to be very close to the family, and I suppose the relationship dates back to before he became a governor.

This is the problem, of one sided stories. There is always tendency to become biased.
Nice observation, there are still intelligent Nigerians like you afterall

1 Like

Re: Ogbonnia Oko Enyim Resigns As Umahi's SSA Over Interference In His Family by Fahdiga(m): 9:44am On Apr 01, 2021
Gandollaar:
Hian! Izzi man! Who angered you? Hiaan! Abakaliki people now have a voice to speak up for them! That's good. keep it up! Eboyin must shed the toga of alimajiri hanging on them for ages gone. Congrats.
lol nothing but the truth
Re: Ogbonnia Oko Enyim Resigns As Umahi's SSA Over Interference In His Family by PAWG(m): 9:46am On Apr 01, 2021
Government don turn family business, rubbishing on top of rubbish and rubbishness

1 Like

Re: Ogbonnia Oko Enyim Resigns As Umahi's SSA Over Interference In His Family by Rawhumper(m): 9:48am On Apr 01, 2021
To be candid with you bro, Umahi is a useless leader. He should removed from office by any means necessary.

Look at what he is bringing on the good people of Ebonyi State.

Joining APC is like signing a DEATH WARRANT bro.[color=][/color]

GrandFinale2021:
fact still remains that Umahi is greater than your ancestors and your poverty stricken generations and never ever shall any one from your lineage equal his feats.
idiot you had to change your fahdiga moniker to quote me with your second account.
Jobless fellow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogbonnia Oko Enyim Resigns As Umahi's SSA Over Interference In His Family by chinedumoooo: 9:49am On Apr 01, 2021
Fahdiga:
Since he joined the satanic party from the pit of hell he has been sleeping with anything under a skirt
You lack sense, you need one for now.
Re: Ogbonnia Oko Enyim Resigns As Umahi's SSA Over Interference In His Family by PAWG(m): 9:50am On Apr 01, 2021
The SSA is a funny man, I’m sure by now he regrets his actions
Re: Ogbonnia Oko Enyim Resigns As Umahi's SSA Over Interference In His Family by Gandollaar(f): 9:51am On Apr 01, 2021
Fahdiga:
lol nothing but the truth
If only you knew how hard it was for me to pen that. But the guy mahn..
Re: Ogbonnia Oko Enyim Resigns As Umahi's SSA Over Interference In His Family by kolade560: 9:55am On Apr 01, 2021
umahi is a pussy ass nigga....he bleeps her well and unfortunately u gat no pussy....
Re: Ogbonnia Oko Enyim Resigns As Umahi's SSA Over Interference In His Family by SunTzu123(m): 9:59am On Apr 01, 2021
How daft can our rulers be? "Ebonyi State Government of Nigeria" is wrong!. It should be "Government of Ebonyi State, Nigeria". And same old people will complain of how standard of education has fallen. Even the commissioner for information (I'm sure his own title will read "commissioner of information) did not spot the wrong choice of wording on the seal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogbonnia Oko Enyim Resigns As Umahi's SSA Over Interference In His Family by Akuruoulo(m): 10:01am On Apr 01, 2021
joycedap:
your younger sister serves him more and better
More kpekus u mean
Re: Ogbonnia Oko Enyim Resigns As Umahi's SSA Over Interference In His Family by BRATISLAVA: 10:03am On Apr 01, 2021
Penguin2:
It's obvious the man is cantankerous. The personal things he revealed in the letter says it all.

We need to wait for the facts of the matter.

Thank God the former SSA didn't accuse Umahi of sleeping with the woman.

If you dig deep, you may discover it's a jealous brother.

1 Like

Re: Ogbonnia Oko Enyim Resigns As Umahi's SSA Over Interference In His Family by Vaughanlanrewaj: 10:04am On Apr 01, 2021
This happens in a dysfunctional family. All things being equal, any good gesture you show to my younger sister is a good gesture to me as well. For such a privileged family, they should be grateful to God and their parents. There are thousands of families not well positioned in government yet they don't go around acting like spoilt brats. His tone is particularly condescending that I doubt if he would have been that arrogant if his younger one had been a male.
Since he "resigned with immediate effect" without advance notice, he should refund to the government the last salary he received from Ebonyi government .visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria.
Re: Ogbonnia Oko Enyim Resigns As Umahi's SSA Over Interference In His Family by Vinnie2000(m): 10:06am On Apr 01, 2021
Oh, so very sad.. embarassed
According to Saphiere, The future is Towtow...
Men are really trying.. undecided
Re: Ogbonnia Oko Enyim Resigns As Umahi's SSA Over Interference In His Family by extol1(m): 10:13am On Apr 01, 2021
is she still single, why is she bearing her father's name?
Re: Ogbonnia Oko Enyim Resigns As Umahi's SSA Over Interference In His Family by AKWATGOLD1(m): 10:20am On Apr 01, 2021
But know that the post of Afikpo North Chairman is still within you family. Your action will brew acrimony within your family.

Also, note that the Governor might have tested his capability in the post of SSA which makes him to appoint his sister as chairmanship aspirant.
Re: Ogbonnia Oko Enyim Resigns As Umahi's SSA Over Interference In His Family by Freemasonry: 10:23am On Apr 01, 2021
Things have finally fallen apart!
I thought you said he was your daddy?
The only person that you’re accountable to with the LG allocation, instead of the people you were elected to vote.

Go and settle with your daddy oo!! grin grin
Re: Ogbonnia Oko Enyim Resigns As Umahi's SSA Over Interference In His Family by maishai01: 10:30am On Apr 01, 2021
Prussian:

[s]Are you okay? Who cares about PDP? That club of fools.

Umahi is an overhyped trash for 3 reasons.
1. He can't manage communities under him and ensure cohesiveness. Communal fights daily. Poor leadership.
2. He can't get his loyalists to the Apc. Shows his lack of widespread acceptance even among his people. Lack of acceptance.
3. He supported fulanis against his own people but he's now crying that they are killing his people. Poor judgement.

Is this the nonsense he will be replicating at the national level?[/s]

What the man has done for the state is more than all previous governors combined.

Second the clashes didn't start with him, it's been on for decades
Re: Ogbonnia Oko Enyim Resigns As Umahi's SSA Over Interference In His Family by Prussian: 10:37am On Apr 01, 2021
maishai01:

What the man has done for the state is more than all previous governors combined.

Second the clashes didn't start with him, it's been on for decades

Because the clashes have been there for decades, that is why he's incompetent to stop it? Which kind mumu talk be that?

Umahi has poor sense of judgment and poor people skills. That's why he came resolve disputes, always picking sides.
Re: Ogbonnia Oko Enyim Resigns As Umahi's SSA Over Interference In His Family by toolovely(m): 10:49am On Apr 01, 2021
dochenaj:
If I get the story right. The man was LG Chairman now SSA to the Governor, and was replaced by his sister as Chairman. It is either he left the position for her, or they had squabbles and she contested against him and he lost, and Umahi compensated him with an appointment.

The man's father died, and for whatever reasons, his sister is challenging the brother's right to bury their father. Who knows if she is married? She still bears her maiden name, so she might still be single or one of those women that don't like to lose their influential father's name.

Now the matter gets to the Governor and the Governor supports the sister's action.

Now unless we know what reasons the sister has for challenging the brother; which move I must say is strange and ballsy considering it is Igboland, so that suggests to me that it must be something serious, we cannot categorically condemn Umahi's support of the sister.

He seems to be very close to the family, and I suppose the relationship dates back to before he became a governor.

This is the problem of one sided stories. There is always tendency to become biased.

He was the lga chairman, was going for his second term. He won the primaries before Umahi cancelled the primary election and then decided to handpick some candidates in some local government. So, Umahi picked the sister.
Re: Ogbonnia Oko Enyim Resigns As Umahi's SSA Over Interference In His Family by dochenaj: 10:51am On Apr 01, 2021
toolovely:
He was the lga chairman, was going for his second term. He won the primaries before Umahi cancelled the primary election and then decided to handpick some candidates in some local government. So, Umahi picked the sister.
And compensated him with SSA? Their father must have been influential too. Is the sister married?
Re: Ogbonnia Oko Enyim Resigns As Umahi's SSA Over Interference In His Family by Okoroawusa: 10:53am On Apr 01, 2021
There are so many things we can't conclude based on this one sided story...

Meanwhile one kind of family business is happening in Afikpo? Big brother was chairman him commot become SSA then the younger sister replace am as chairman...mmm...
Re: Ogbonnia Oko Enyim Resigns As Umahi's SSA Over Interference In His Family by Okoroawusa: 10:54am On Apr 01, 2021
toolovely:

But he is currently SSA nah!
Re: Ogbonnia Oko Enyim Resigns As Umahi's SSA Over Interference In His Family by aspabay(m): 10:57am On Apr 01, 2021
Fahdiga:
Since he joined the satanic party from the pit of hell he has been sleeping with anything under a skirt

Hahahha, you see how you have been brainwashed, and now you want the same party to give your Presidential ticket.

Never seen such a backward thinking people. Pigs
Re: Ogbonnia Oko Enyim Resigns As Umahi's SSA Over Interference In His Family by baddest04: 11:05am On Apr 01, 2021
I served in afikpo north back and this man happened to be the chairman of amasiri development cente ,where i did my ppa...he still has my money and other corp members money...batch A,B,C 2013-2014....he is evil......i know him very well....

1 Like

Re: Ogbonnia Oko Enyim Resigns As Umahi's SSA Over Interference In His Family by Penguin2: 11:12am On Apr 01, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

If you dig deep, you may discover it's a jealous brother.

Quite obvious...

Possibly he shut his siblings out in the entire burial planning process.

Now he's being called to order he's talking trash.
Re: Ogbonnia Oko Enyim Resigns As Umahi's SSA Over Interference In His Family by madridsta007(m): 11:42am On Apr 01, 2021
neoclassical:
You Now Prefer My Younger Sister To Me - SSA Tells Gov Umahi As He Resigns

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=271775807922147&id=100052691884871

See letter below:

The Igbo man has a proverb that says, "when a god begins to misbehave, the people point to the tree and remind it where it was carved from".

Umahi should know that, as an Igbo man, the culture of the land will eventually catch up with him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jang: "I Will Leave Office As Nigeria’s Poorest Governor / PDP's Lagos Rally Dwarfs APC's Mega Rally In Lagos [ compare photos] / #EndSARS Protest: Man Shot In His Penis In Delta State (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.