Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,330 members, 7,836,397 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Married Guys: I Need Your Opinion - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Guys: I Need Your Opinion (5557 Views)

Married Guys Please I Need Clarification About This My Observation. / Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It / How Married Guys In Akwa Ibom Are Constantly Tempted By Sexy Single Ladies(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Guys: I Need Your Opinion by JeffSiberstein: 1:53am On Apr 01, 2021
After going through the tread and seeing your exchange with people I deduced your problem is with your skin. You hate yourself because of your skin color and where you were born into. You have low self-esteem and an inferiority complex because your skin is making you think everything western (white) is better.

If you confront your self-hatred, maybe you'll have real pride. The issue of black self-hatred is something we are supposed to pretend does not exist. However, the great French psychiatrist Frantz Fanon wrote about this issue in his groundbreaking book Black Skin White Masks, in a chapter called "the Lived Experience of the Black Man". According to Fanon, the(some) black man is viewed in the third person, and he isn't seen as a three-dimensional human being. The(some) black man internalizes the perspectives of white society and its negative thoughts about blackness affect his psyche.

The truth is, the image of blackness is ugly to you – at least it's perceived that way. There is nothing special or wonderful about being a black male – it is a life of misery and shame. I'm I wrong?

It's great courage to acknowledge the feelings of disgust one has for his own self but not talking about it won't solve the problem. In fact, by ignoring the issue, it simply lurks underneath the surface. I believe a dialogue about self-hatred should be brought to the fore in your life, so that some sort of healing can come your way.

A lot of the time you feel like your skin color is like your personal prison, something that you have no control over. Who would want to have this dark skin, broad nose, large thick lips, and wake up in the morning being despised by the rest of the world? (I love mine).

Of course, you do not want to have these feelings, to have these dark thoughts about being a black man. However, you cannot deny that this is the way you feel.

Stop be ashamed today, stop the self hatred, go down on your knees in prayers, look for reasons to love yourself and skin or better still take the Michael Jackson way by changing you skin tone and lips and nose and hair if it will make you feel better.

As for me black is beautiful!!!!!!!! F**k you for hating yourself... You can as well expire and rid the earth of simps!!! You deserve caning for insulting our women, culture just because you are willing to become a slave in another man's land.

KEEP YOUR HEAD UP, YOU ARE SO MUCH BETTER THAN YOU BELIEVE.

1 Like

Re: Married Guys: I Need Your Opinion by Lostchild(m): 2:24am On Apr 01, 2021
Pmedia7787

It is better to be a coward for a second than being dead for a lifetime.

You are a fool.

Even in Nairaland you are just too foolish because you are a fool

I believe you can't stand my intelligence
Re: Married Guys: I Need Your Opinion by Lostchild(m): 2:43am On Apr 01, 2021
JeffSiberstein

You are getting me all wrong. My problem is not about color or race here.

My main problem is with Nigeria/africa culture. Are there no blacks americans in the US ? Offcourse.

I will prefare a black american woman than a Nigerian woman because of cultural difference
Re: Married Guys: I Need Your Opinion by thymm: 3:28am On Apr 01, 2021
op I can relate with on some things. I'm also from warri, Itsekiri by tribe. Born in Benin city, can't speak the language. I understand my own language, but speaking is an issue. I understand and speak a little Ibo, but the truth is that I hate anything tradition, even my own language and culture, except the food. I also hated girls growing up, something about them always irritated me especially the ones that I felt were useless or promiscuous. I started calling myself a misogynist from ss1, I chased even the good girls away from me. I could have ended up as a serial killer, the type that kills young beautiful ladies without having any sexual contact with them and probably urinates on their corpes. Growing up wasn't easy, I new something was wrong and I made deliberate efforts to change my perspective about certain issues. I thank God for Jesus, His love transformed me and I'm happy with the kind of person I am today
Re: Married Guys: I Need Your Opinion by Pmedia7787: 6:34am On Apr 01, 2021
Lostchild:

Pmedia7787

It is better to be a coward for a second than being dead for a lifetime.

You are a fool.

Even in Nairaland you are just too foolish because you are a fool

I believe you can't stand my intelligence

He who lacks understanding lacks everything in live..such is your present state.. Sorry
Re: Married Guys: I Need Your Opinion by my3name(m): 7:03am On Apr 01, 2021
get out abeg sad
Re: Married Guys: I Need Your Opinion by MufasaLion: 7:28am On Apr 01, 2021
Go to NASA headquarters in the USA. They'll sponsor your trip to the moon so as to find the woman you want.

Bombaclat!

1 Like

Re: Married Guys: I Need Your Opinion by Lilpen3758: 7:48am On Apr 01, 2021
Op what u need is weed......thank me later

1 Like

Re: Married Guys: I Need Your Opinion by SkengRay: 8:58am On Apr 01, 2021
I understand you Op. You're having what's known as Uncle Ruckus Disorder grin
Re: Married Guys: I Need Your Opinion by SEGLIZ: 9:13am On Apr 01, 2021
woleabayo:
You are getting insane brother, you are selfish and self centred,.......not all the alegation are right thats if the story is true.........and sorry you are basterd of your tribe for being ashame of speaking your native language and see that as irritating thing ......why not die and reborn in the USA so you can get all your western life............lastly please visit a therapist of phychologist for more

he need to study up michael jacksons case out it started and ended.
he annoys me reading the few lines I did.
Re: Married Guys: I Need Your Opinion by Lostchild(m): 9:32am On Apr 01, 2021
SEGLIZ:

he need to study up michael jacksons case out it started and ended.
he annoys me reading the few lines I did.

SEGLIZ
We are not talking of Michael Jackson here.

What I write here has nothing to do with race or color.

I am talking about personality and culture. I focused on culture.

I never said I dont like Nigeria women, not at all. I am talking about personality and culture.

Even an African america woman can give me all the trait I want than a Nigeria woman
Re: Married Guys: I Need Your Opinion by Lostchild(m): 9:46am On Apr 01, 2021
SkengRay:
I understand you Op. You're having what's known as Uncle Ruckus Disorder grin

Lol grin grin grin grin
Re: Married Guys: I Need Your Opinion by Lostchild(m): 9:48am On Apr 01, 2021
Lilpen3758:
Op what u need is weed......thank me later

Ha ha grin grin grin grin

My case is special, I think i need deliverance to reset my brain

grin angry grin
Re: Married Guys: I Need Your Opinion by SEGLIZ: 9:50am On Apr 01, 2021
Lostchild:

SEGLIZ
We are not talking of Michael Jackson here.

What I write here has nothing to do with race or color.

I am talking about personality and culture. I focused on culture.

I never said I dont like Nigeria women, not at all. I am talking about personality and culture.

Even an African america woman can give me all the trait I want than a Nigeria woman

with this response of yours, you will still get same answer like the initial (michael jackson).
to start with who are you? you can never talk of culture without you affecting race and skin colour.
beside when we talk about personality and trait this things are not so deep like you've just painted.
there is this clear cut difference between personality/trait and a chosen way of life. this a clear case of a chosen way of life. trying to chose a way of to or that will suit you personality and trait.
Re: Married Guys: I Need Your Opinion by Lostchild(m): 9:51am On Apr 01, 2021
my3name:
get out abeg sad

Get in a beg

grin
Re: Married Guys: I Need Your Opinion by Lostchild(m): 9:53am On Apr 01, 2021
MufasaLion:
Go to NASA headquarters in the USA. They'll sponsor your trip to the moon so as to find the woman you want.

Bombaclat!

You made me laugh
grin angry
Re: Married Guys: I Need Your Opinion by MufasaLion: 9:58am On Apr 01, 2021
Lostchild:

You made me laugh
grin angry

grin
Re: Married Guys: I Need Your Opinion by Lostchild(m): 10:02am On Apr 01, 2021
SEGLIZ:

with this response of yours, you will still get same answer like the initial (michael jackson).
to start with who are you? you can never talk of culture without you affecting race and skin colour.
beside when we talk about personality and trait this things are not so deep like you've just painted.
there is this clear cut difference between personality/trait and a chosen way of life. this a clear case of a chosen way of life. trying to chose a way of to or that will suit you personality and trait.

What you think is your own opinion
What I think and feel is my own

Your Nigerian women they are just too traditional for me.

I may get half of what I seek or I may not

My personality is just who I am

I cannot change eighter will I try to confirm any woman to live up to my standard

In a country of 200 million people you will find different shade of people and characters, so dont be surprise when you meet weird guys like me
Re: Married Guys: I Need Your Opinion by SEGLIZ: 10:39am On Apr 01, 2021
Lostchild:

What you think is your own opinion
What I think and feel is my own

Your Nigerian women they are just too traditional for me.

I may get half of what I seek or I may not

My personality is just who I am

I cannot change eighter will I try to confirm any woman to live up to my standard

In a country of 200 million people you will find different shade of people and characters, so dont be surprise when you meet weird guys like me

your conclusion says all.
your personality isn't my problem or business in any form. you only made one bringing to this forum to seek for opinions you quite know you don't need.
who cares I don't think anyone does but those that ain't want interference ain't ought come to the public brandishing their closet.
you said all you want to become weird so is the directed the world is heading it ain't going to be new just one of the end time wonders.
you only made this our concern the moment you brought to this platform.
Re: Married Guys: I Need Your Opinion by slyydave(m): 10:47am On Apr 01, 2021
Xenry:
tongue tongue tongue
Your taught and personality must create room to accommodate others. my brother ,nobody is perfect
Re: Married Guys: I Need Your Opinion by DrObum(m): 11:12am On Apr 01, 2021
Brother introvert, you can go Bleep yourself.

Your principal issue is inferiority complex that's why African tradition as exemplified in movies and music disgust you.

1 Like

Re: Married Guys: I Need Your Opinion by Reex12(m): 11:35am On Apr 01, 2021
lost child it will be okay seek help I for one hate nigerian music(esp burna boy)
Re: Married Guys: I Need Your Opinion by Lostchild(m): 2:16pm On Apr 01, 2021
[quote author=Princeaniemeka post=100374205][Oga travel abroad and never come back.....safe grin journey in advancequote author=Lostchild post=100367696]

grin grin grin
Re: Married Guys: I Need Your Opinion by Lostchild(m): 2:32pm On Apr 01, 2021
JeffSiberstein:
You are selfish, self centered, you are not an introvert but someone with developmental issues. All girls in the world love money not just Nigerians, take a look at DR DRE and his estranged wife to see what a western girl can do to you. Rural/village life they hungry you not being close to nature rubbish. The way you were brought up has a lot to do with the way you are reasoning today. A true lover of music knows that when it hits you feel no pain, so you don't have genres you listen to you listen to all. Find money and go to Europe or wherever you will meet your western girls because the Nigeria ones are not enough to go round. Most important thing here is that you need to see a therapist because you go still your western wife problems.

JeffSiberstein
Sometimes is good to be selfish for once in a while. You talk about DR DRE enstrange wife.

I guess you and I know the meaning of enstange wife?

A woman becomes you enemy the day you stop loving them.

How am I being selfish? Just because I state what I want?

Even my bible tells me that we should ask our heart desire and it shall be given unto us.

If Nigeria women/ mariage is more better than westerners why is there s much divorce?

I am not being selfish. I only state what I desire even though I don't know if I will find it.

A therapist has nothing to offer me just has Nigerian women has nothing to offer

Western women is my best bet

Traveling is cure to my problem
Re: Married Guys: I Need Your Opinion by Lostchild(m): 2:35pm On Apr 01, 2021
slyydave:

Your taught and personality must create room to accommodate others. my brother ,nobody is perfect

You are right
Re: Married Guys: I Need Your Opinion by Lostchild(m): 2:38pm On Apr 01, 2021
DrObum:
Brother introvert, you can go Bleep yourself.

Your principal issue is inferiority complex that's why African tradition as exemplified in movies and music disgust you.

Your tradition and African mentality has made Africa a backward continent

I have even made up my mind not to have children in this dirty country

You that have a nigeria wife, Go fvck your wife
Re: Married Guys: I Need Your Opinion by Lostchild(m): 2:47pm On Apr 01, 2021
Reex12:
lost child it will be okay seek help I for one hate nigerian music(esp burna boy)

Thank You
grin
Re: Married Guys: I Need Your Opinion by Duplexxx: 2:55pm On Apr 01, 2021
My guy this your story too long
Re: Married Guys: I Need Your Opinion by Lostchild(m): 4:28pm On Apr 01, 2021
Duplexxx:
My guy this your story too long

Na true
You know say, Nairaland na very harsh forum
Re: Married Guys: I Need Your Opinion by Lostchild(m): 5:12pm On Apr 01, 2021
Carchoice:
I share some traits in your post but it seems you have some core Nigerian traits you are hiding. It’s glaring. Work on yourself first.

In what areas of me should I work on?

smiley smiley wink
Re: Married Guys: I Need Your Opinion by Lostchild(m): 5:22pm On Apr 01, 2021
Villagedude:
Sorry for ur bro. Trust and love are not the same thing, when go into relationships seeking trust first, it usually makes one restive and expectant. And when what you expect is higher than what reiceive, you;ll easily get disapointed. You have built barriers to help escape the harsh realities of this world. But it is important you undestand that there varius estraneus variables you can't control. So adjust!
Pray work

I must say that you have a great sense of judgment

Thank You

1 Like

Re: Married Guys: I Need Your Opinion by Lostchild(m): 5:29pm On Apr 01, 2021
soundOsonic

Your Nigeria as a country they have cultural disorder and not me.

My personality is splendid and not made for Nigeria crazy culture

In time being I will show you that I am right

Nigeria culture is crazy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Are Hausa Men So Sexually Wicked / A Guy Just gave My Girlfriend 200k / Can Someone Please Inform These Ladies We All In The Recession Together?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.