Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Beyond An Assurance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beyond An Assurance (224 Views)

Yahoo Guy Refused To Swear To Ngbala Eke Assurance (pic) / The Kind Of Lady That Deserves An Assurance / Davidos Gift Bursted:assurance Plate Number Is Fake!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beyond An Assurance by vivsravine: 5:08pm On Mar 31, 2021
BEYOND AN ASSURANCE

In your embrace I remain comforted.
In your warmth I am consoled.
In your arms am protected. 
In your world  I dwell with pride.                      

There is no better place I so wished to remain, Oh, the serenity is all for me, knowing to the fact that peace surpasses all the world gives.     

Holding on to a future so brigth and great, makes me delighted that you came my way, I longed for a kiss, I just want to remain in this domain of sincerity and careless of the world within.          

Just so imperfect, so rustic yet he keeps my heart racing, he fans my world and makes me glued to the reality that he is human too.      

Then I realised how blessed I am, am very thankful, eventually I got a best influence, whom isn't any sort but a complete package so rare to behold.                        

We figth in love, we align knowing we aren't perfect, compromising is key to us, again we complement each other too.

it's beyond an assurance rather its divine, its been a very long time and the manifestation is here to stay, we hoped for ever and indeed we got the blessing that comes from God.

When you find an assurance beyond words, a commitment to reckon with, a soul ready to go the miles with you and a feet standing by you always, arms clichéd to your warmth and a heart praying for you, then indeed God has favored you.

Vivsravine speaks

Please visit my blog for more on

https://vivoparah..com/?m=1
Or messenge me on Facebook on oparah ahunna vivian or jion my Facebook page on Vivsravine page for more on my write ups on life and relationships.
Re: Beyond An Assurance by vivsravine: 9:18am On May 06, 2021
Visit my blog for more
Re: Beyond An Assurance by vivsravine: 12:45pm On Aug 31, 2021
Visit my blog for more on my write ups on life and relationships

(1) (Reply)

"How To Commit Suicide After Heartbreak".. The Reverse / How To Prevent Thoughts That Can Destroy Your Relationship / Advice Concerning :I Mistakenly Sent 100k To My Girlfriend's Dad Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.