Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Yahoo Guy Refused To Swear To Ngbala Eke Assurance (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yahoo Guy Refused To Swear To Ngbala Eke Assurance (pic) (2057 Views)

How I Taught A Desperate Yahoo Guy A Lesson He Will Never Forget / This Girl Proposed To Her Boyfriend At PTI Junction Warri, And The Guy Refused / Yahoo Guy Posted On Facebook As He reveals His Babe Nude. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahoo Guy Refused To Swear To Ngbala Eke Assurance (pic) by Karemarealty288(m): 8:19pm On Apr 27, 2022
I was just minding my business online when one yahoo boy started to chat me up ....I guess he got my number from a political group chat.....well I believe this is their new tricks cos I have recieved smiliar request somedays ago, all I requested of him is to swear to my Ngbala Eke diety since came out of the blue and he said he wants to help me make money.............till now am still waiting for the Swear Assurance.

people should shine their eyes and shun greed....this is our conversation below....

Re: Yahoo Guy Refused To Swear To Ngbala Eke Assurance (pic) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 27, 2022
Baba dey fear,em no wan collect curse. grin

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Guy Refused To Swear To Ngbala Eke Assurance (pic) by Rastaramsey(m): 8:31pm On Apr 27, 2022
Bullshit....
If to say that niggar dey baff soap, he for don collect all your money finish
Re: Yahoo Guy Refused To Swear To Ngbala Eke Assurance (pic) by Kriss216: 8:32pm On Apr 27, 2022
You met baby fraudster. Hardcore fraudsters will swear and nothing will happen.

6 Likes

Re: Yahoo Guy Refused To Swear To Ngbala Eke Assurance (pic) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 27, 2022
Hahaha fear don catch am
Re: Yahoo Guy Refused To Swear To Ngbala Eke Assurance (pic) by habsydiamond(m): 8:44pm On Apr 27, 2022
He hear swear to god.... he won piss for trouser..

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Guy Refused To Swear To Ngbala Eke Assurance (pic) by Righteousness2(m): 8:45pm On Apr 27, 2022
You , the scammer and ngba eke or whatever u call that toy , u all need JESUS Christ desperately

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Guy Refused To Swear To Ngbala Eke Assurance (pic) by Karemarealty288(m): 8:53pm On Apr 27, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Bullshit....
If to say that niggar dey baff soap, he for don collect all your money finish

How him wan take collect am........guyman no dey guy guy yoyo.

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Guy Refused To Swear To Ngbala Eke Assurance (pic) by Es350: 2:03am On Apr 28, 2022
Righteousness2:
You , the scammer and ngba eke or whatever u call that toy , u all need JESUS Christ desperately
Calm down Mr righteousness.

And before I forget, what art thou doing in the romance section. Stay ye clear from iniquity bruh. grin

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Guy Refused To Swear To Ngbala Eke Assurance (pic) by Kingluqman(m): 5:23am On Apr 28, 2022
I love that G, Baba swear first grin
Re: Yahoo Guy Refused To Swear To Ngbala Eke Assurance (pic) by phemmyfour: 5:34am On Apr 28, 2022
Nothing dey happen
Oath over social media no dey work
Re: Yahoo Guy Refused To Swear To Ngbala Eke Assurance (pic) by iamgprince: 10:12am On Apr 28, 2022
Es350:

Calm down my righteousness.

And before I forget, what art thou doing in the romance section. Stay ye clear from iniquity bruh. grin

grin grin i no funny cheesy
Re: Yahoo Guy Refused To Swear To Ngbala Eke Assurance (pic) by dastroud(m): 12:00pm On Apr 28, 2022
Righteousness2:

If the op presented Jesus guy man for don swear grin

(1) (Reply)

Man Records Girlfriend Begging For Forgiveness After She Slept With Bestfriend — / Bankers On Nairaland, Be Very Careful / He Promised To Marry Me- Lady Gives Bf 250k To Rent House, He Cheats On Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.