Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,365 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

My New Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict, NL HELP ME!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My New Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict, NL HELP ME!!! (8505 Views)

Love Potion Turns Zimbabwean Woman Into Sex Addict, Sleeps With 47 Men / Man Goes Crazy When His Ex Refused To Meet With Him And His New Girlfriend (SS) / Sex Addict Who Had Sex With 100 Men (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My New Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict, NL HELP ME!!! by inahlot(m): 6:25pm On Mar 31, 2021
Less than two months into our relationship and this has want to finished my life with sex.

I'm a per time student of LASU, so I'm often at home after closing from work except on some weekends, and we see almost every evening I close from work, but there's no anytime she comes over to my father house where I still stay that we won't have sex... the one she did yesterday was the most frustrating as I was very tired after closing from work and I have alot on my head with my school fees and some bills but she just won't understand, if I tell her no her reply will be don't complain if I cheat on you o, bcuz I'm asking for it now and you're denying me.

before I forget to add these, she is a graduate of noun first class in mass communication and very beautiful, an very encouraging and supportive both spiritually and financially and those are the reasons I'm considering breaking up with her... but fr I'm tired of the relationship PLEASE NAIRALANDs WHAT SHOULD I DO?

2 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict, NL HELP ME!!! by Romanoff(f): 6:27pm On Mar 31, 2021
Did they tie your destiny to her?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict, NL HELP ME!!! by Rita33(f): 6:29pm On Mar 31, 2021
If she doesn't give you pvssy to loot you would still create a thread for that too yenyenyen

22 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict, NL HELP ME!!! by Xenry: 6:29pm On Mar 31, 2021
Get the fvck outta here. You no get problem, young man. sad angry sad

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict, NL HELP ME!!! by DaddyRochie1642: 6:31pm On Mar 31, 2021
The girl is over feeding this one with Kpekus and he's complaining grin grin

13 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict, NL HELP ME!!! by Freestainworld(m): 6:32pm On Mar 31, 2021
What other people are looking for is what is chasing you away, I understand how frustrating it can be, especially when your mind is not clear, Just chill, let her understand that everything is not about sex, engage her into something doing, something that she will spend alot if time doing, that way, she will give you your space, and allow you think clearly.

3 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict, NL HELP ME!!! by Akuruoulo(m): 6:35pm On Mar 31, 2021
Celebrate bro

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict, NL HELP ME!!! by Tohsynetita1: 6:35pm On Mar 31, 2021
Romanoff:
Did they tie your destiny to her?
Fornication is an abomination to God, stop it, that's all I have to say. The period is to study each other and not to bang. Did you know if the First class was awarded due to several sex romps with the lecturer?

15 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict, NL HELP ME!!! by BadEnglish(m): 6:40pm On Mar 31, 2021
A certain song remix comes to mind.

You for better run run run , run run run pass Terry G , make u japa ... grin

4 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict, NL HELP ME!!! by Righteousness2(m): 6:41pm On Mar 31, 2021
Your Destiny is being traded and Grounded on the altar Sex and Immorality...
You are being tied and Chained in the Spirtual realm..
If your Eyes are opened to see yourself in the Spirit realm , you won't be asking questions

8 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict, NL HELP ME!!! by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 31, 2021
She is a first class graduate so she is trying to get all the fuccks she missed while being good student. If you're not up to the task of fuccking her regularly, shift let another man take over.

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict, NL HELP ME!!! by soundOsonic: 6:52pm On Mar 31, 2021
She support you spiritually Keh?
Ah brother I no understand that verse of your epistle

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict, NL HELP ME!!! by Shellsploit: 6:52pm On Mar 31, 2021
Righteousness2:
If your Eyes are opened to see yourself in the Spirit realm , you won't be asking questions

2 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict, NL HELP ME!!! by harmargedon: 6:55pm On Mar 31, 2021
Righteousness2:
not now please.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict, NL HELP ME!!! by Nobody: 7:04pm On Mar 31, 2021
All these tales by moonlight dogshlts stories.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict, NL HELP ME!!! by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 31, 2021
bros give some other niqqa a chance to drill her kpekus if you're tired undecided
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict, NL HELP ME!!! by westlius(m): 7:14pm On Mar 31, 2021
Freestainworld:
What other people are looking for is what is chasing you away, I understand how frustrating it can be, especially when your mind is not clear, Just chill, let her understand that everything is not about sex, engage her into something doing, something that she will spend alot if time doing, that way, she will give you your space, and allow you think clearly.
my dear na watin me and my babe dey fight for. Na 1ce a month I dey see my babe. na watin I dey fin
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict, NL HELP ME!!! by LifeOfTrigga(m): 8:29pm On Mar 31, 2021
Na yoruba girl? She get dimples ? That girl na water girl them like sex ehn

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict, NL HELP ME!!! by wiseone28: 8:30pm On Mar 31, 2021
Spoiled generation

Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict, NL HELP ME!!! by Charmingrascal(m): 9:20pm On Mar 31, 2021
Give me her WhatsApp number let me talk to her on your behalf before she sends you to the great beyond.
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict, NL HELP ME!!! by lilyheaven: 9:31pm On Mar 31, 2021
soundOsonic:
She support you spiritually Keh?
Ah brother I no understand that verse of your epistle
They pray before and after each romp
The lady is supper spiritual undecided grin

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict, NL HELP ME!!! by Sam0(m): 9:33pm On Mar 31, 2021
Op please help me with her number

2 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict, NL HELP ME!!! by Youngpo413: 9:34pm On Mar 31, 2021
She is into you..

AWALT when they are 'into' you.
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict, NL HELP ME!!! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 31, 2021
Something wey nigars dey find grin
But op to be frank you're dating a hoe
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict, NL HELP ME!!! by timagentms: 9:45pm On Mar 31, 2021
Is because she doesn't have job. a marketing job will reduce her emotional horrnyy when she stress up.
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict, NL HELP ME!!! by Cerebellum: 9:46pm On Mar 31, 2021
Righteousness2:

Haha

Pastor una take am easy Nah

Nah phekus hin dey knack no be juju

You self dey shepe o
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict, NL HELP ME!!! by lessonsoflife: 9:53pm On Mar 31, 2021
just tell am say you don get belle oooo sorry, just put the thing inside come sleep.

People dey find food people dey throw away food.
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict, NL HELP ME!!! by Sandydayziz(f): 10:05pm On Mar 31, 2021
What do men really want? undecided

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict, NL HELP ME!!! by SeekerofTruth1: 10:11pm On Mar 31, 2021
Sandydayziz:
What do men really want? undecided
Peace of Mind
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict, NL HELP ME!!! by dopedealer(m): 10:25pm On Mar 31, 2021
Righteousness2:

^^
Who ask you question. As if you can see the spiritual realm. seat back Mr right undecided

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict, NL HELP ME!!! by thinkmoney(m): 10:45pm On Mar 31, 2021
inahlot:
Less than two months into our relationship and this has want to finished my life with sex.

I'm a per time student of LASU, so I'm often at home after closing from work except on some weekends, and we see almost every evening I close from work, but there's no anytime she comes over to my father house where I still stay that we won't have sex... the one she did yesterday was the most frustrating as I was very tired after closing from work and I have alot on my head with my school fees and some bills but she just won't understand, if I tell her no her reply will be don't complain if I cheat on you o, bcuz I'm asking for it now and you're denying me.

before I forget to add these, she is a graduate of noun first class in mass communication and very beautiful, an very encouraging and supportive both spiritually and financially and those are the reasons I'm considering breaking up with her... but fr I'm tired of the relationship PLEASE NAIRALANDs WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Please I beg of you strongly, for the sake of your health and happiness, give me her no. Let me help you talk sense into her

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kizz Daniel Cough (odo) Mp3 Download | Naijazonk / Would You Continue A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You? / Handsome Dudes & Beautiful Ladies; Has Your Beauty Ever Worked Against You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.