Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi Communities: Our Women Are Still Missing - Survivor - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi Communities: Our Women Are Still Missing - Survivor (16514 Views)

Names Of 26 Travellers Killed In Jos North, 34 Others Still Missing / Herdsmen Kill 50 People In Ebonyi Communities / Buhari: Those Who Attacked Ebonyi Communities And Soludo Won’t Be Spared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi Communities: Our Women Are Still Missing - Survivor by TheSupleemLeada(m): 8:33pm On Mar 31, 2021
jrjfjfj:
They having an orgy party as we speak in ebonyi forest

Lmaoo fvcck, that's some PG18 shit....I heard that those fulani dogs hardly bath and when they do it's usually with cow piss.....ngozi, amaka and chika don't only have to stomach their big dicks but also the mother of all body odours.... grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi Communities: Our Women Are Still Missing - Survivor by Rawhumper(m): 8:33pm On Mar 31, 2021
I am following you bro....just to remind you of this day.

In a short while, i promise you,you guys are going to hear another news that will shock you.....when the news comes. I will write you again.

For now, u can say crap but remember the last man standing matters most.

That's all I can say.

Good day.

quote author=TheSupleemLeada post=100371317] grin grin fulani uncercumsized dogs having a good time with flatin0 women...gangb@nging and passing their asses round while emeka is w@nking in his 4x4 to an image of tinubu...lol karma is a big bitch.[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi Communities: Our Women Are Still Missing - Survivor by Blackdisciple(m): 8:33pm On Mar 31, 2021
Hmmm!

I hope the and the East and South are not waiting like their counterparts SW.

Cos these men are occupying the bushes and interior villages they are in Ibadan closing to Lagos bushes.

If the problem reaches the towns partially and part of the bush av bin overrun by the fulanise what will those people do?

Another strong side in the north which are the middle belt will also need to stand strong too if the tough get going soon. .

SW
Re: Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi Communities: Our Women Are Still Missing - Survivor by pacespot(m): 8:37pm On Mar 31, 2021
How do you notice that when the soldiers are around that gives these barbaric herdsmen to attack people? Military were deployed to the South East recently and this is happening.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi Communities: Our Women Are Still Missing - Survivor by TheSupleemLeada(m): 8:43pm On Mar 31, 2021
Rawhumper:
I am following you bro....just to remind you of this day.

In a short while, i promise you,you guys are going to hear another news that will shock you.....when the news comes. I will write you again.

For now, u can say crap but remember the last man standing matters most.

That's all I can say.

Good day.

Lmao typical flatin0 hothead, always reactionary lacking ability to reason, running when shit finally hits the fan.....you better don't do anything you can't finish, hit and run attacks won't do you any good.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi Communities: Our Women Are Still Missing - Survivor by Speakright79(m): 8:47pm On Mar 31, 2021
People should stop useless lamenting and defend their communities in the face of this persistent menace. Each community in these attack prone areas should immediately form vigilantes in which every man must participate. They should be armed and taught basic defence using their guns. Any altercations with these herdsbeasts should be immediately reported, inorder to plan for or determine the necessary defence against reprisals. People should learn to defend their own lives. To hell with the government of Nigeria that has refused to defend its people.
Re: Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi Communities: Our Women Are Still Missing - Survivor by proprince(m): 8:49pm On Mar 31, 2021
Nigeria is gone.

Now i support ESN as an Igala man.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi Communities: Our Women Are Still Missing - Survivor by Taven09090: 8:52pm On Mar 31, 2021
I wonder if people in Nairaland are alright, so many sick people on this site, so many that have caused me to lose hope in humanity. People here make fun of women kidnapped by Fulani. One time a tanker exploded burning many children alive and a Nairalander said Suya is ready. Mentally ill people who support the evil of this contraption. I just wonder, mental health needs to be discussed more in Nigeria because Nairaland has made me ill

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi Communities: Our Women Are Still Missing - Survivor by psyco: 8:54pm On Mar 31, 2021
jrjfjfj:
Chai grin grin wetin Musa long ,curly dick no go see for chioma toto.The idiot is still speaking grammer,when they don turn ebonyi to slaughter slab grin
Saying this. Instead of sympathizing. What happened to being our brothers keepers?

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi Communities: Our Women Are Still Missing - Survivor by speedchariot(m): 9:01pm On Mar 31, 2021
Shame to Dav. Umahi, Military only flex muscle when they see Good(ESN&IPOB).Why not replicate your Orlu ariel bombardment in Ebonyi. Zoo indeed.
Re: Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi Communities: Our Women Are Still Missing - Survivor by WelcomeToBiafra: 9:08pm On Mar 31, 2021
Eastlink:
I’ve warned you clown to remove my moniker from your list but you still want to be stupid. Are you really sure you know the moniker you added to that IPOB list or you simply just did a random addition. Be careful.

WTF list are you singing of, please can you explain properly to be understood?

Clear road... Don't pick the fight you can't finish, because we will fight on the streets.

Re: Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi Communities: Our Women Are Still Missing - Survivor by JoeEeL(m): 9:08pm On Mar 31, 2021
OritoJasi:
Chai! shocked shocked I can only imagine what those poor women must be going through in their hands right now. Smh. The security agencies should do all in their power to rescue dem asap, before they start getting pregnant. Devil punish those kidnappers/terrorists.

The security agencies came in support with the herdsmen to aid the massacre.
Re: Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi Communities: Our Women Are Still Missing - Survivor by Rawhumper(m): 9:13pm On Mar 31, 2021
You just blabbing.....its settled. You can talk thrash till heavens fall its going to happen and nothing you or your useless Army gonna do about it.

If care is not taken it may escalate......we really want war know it.

Stay tuned.......

quote author=TheSupleemLeada post=100371777]

Lmao typical flatin0 hothead, always reactionary lacking ability to reason, running when shit finally hits the fan.....you better don't do anything you can't finish, hit and run attacks won't do you any good. [/quote]
Re: Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi Communities: Our Women Are Still Missing - Survivor by Rawhumper(m): 9:19pm On Mar 31, 2021
That's why I say IF YOU ARE A NIGERIAN SOLDIER READING THIS....THUNDER FIRE YOU WHEREVER YOU ARE.

THATS WHY I DONT FEEL SYMPATHY WHENEVER YOU ARE MASSACRED LIKE FOWLS......

I HAVE BEEN URGING OUR IBO BROTHERS TO LEAVE THE NIGERIAN ARMY....TILL THEY DIE EN MASSE AT THE HANDS OF THEIR COMRADES..

THE DAY SUCH POST WILL COME UP HERE, IBO SOLDIERS AND OFFICERS MASSACRED BY NORTHERN SOLDIERS. I WILL TAKE MY TIME TO LAUGH OUT MY KIDNEY ON NAIRALAND.

I BE THE FIRST TO CAST THEM AND SPIT ON THEM......I MEAN IT!

quote author=pacespot post=100371616]How do you notice that when the soldiers are around that gives these barbaric herdsmen to attack people? Military were deployed to the South East recently and this is happening.[/quote]
Re: Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi Communities: Our Women Are Still Missing - Survivor by psyco: 9:23pm On Mar 31, 2021
Taven09090:
I wonder if people in Nairaland are alright, so many sick people on this site, so many that have caused me to lose hope in humanity. People here make fun of women kidnapped by Fulani. One time a tanker exploded burning many children alive and a Nairalander said Suya is ready. Mentally ill people who support the evil of this contraption. I just wonder, mental health needs to be discussed more in Nigeria because Nairaland has made me ill
many are truly ill.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi Communities: Our Women Are Still Missing - Survivor by Refinedbeing(m): 9:50pm On Mar 31, 2021
Saltybear:
FulaniZ using ibos and yorubas to count scores

grin
It's not funny. We are all human first before being ibo or Yoruba. Those killed are human just like you and i. Fulanis are doing too much. It's just too much. A minority tribe at that. It's just so sad. Taking life like it's nothing.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi Communities: Our Women Are Still Missing - Survivor by od501: 9:55pm On Mar 31, 2021
SarakiBukola:
angry

ESN was busy shouting at each other... killing a single cow they bought in their staged video....

Not a single herdsman has been killed there... in fact their Governors pay 100k per cow killed.

It is time for Sunday Ighodo to come and rescue them. Kanu is hiding in a female gown in UK

You are a fool. A big one.
Re: Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi Communities: Our Women Are Still Missing - Survivor by od501: 9:57pm On Mar 31, 2021
proprince:
Nigeria is gone.

Now i support ESN as an Igala man.

You will live long my brother
Re: Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi Communities: Our Women Are Still Missing - Survivor by EmekaA125(m): 10:08pm On Mar 31, 2021
trutharena:
To all those people mocking Yewa people with IDP.

Is it not good to be in IDP eating Amala than having your women missing in the hands of the Fulani herdsmen?

I hope they catch Rashidi soon, because he swore he will make the community shed tears and he followed through with his threat.

RIP to the victims and I hope the women are secured safely from the hands of the marauding herdsmen.
It's not herdsmen attack. It's communal crises
Re: Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi Communities: Our Women Are Still Missing - Survivor by trutharena: 10:12pm On Mar 31, 2021
EmekaA125:

It's not herdsmen attack. It's communal crises

Ebonyi governor disagrees with you.

He already acknowledged the attack as a herdsmen attack except if you are one of the Fulanis on Nairaland trying to absolve his people of blame.
Re: Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi Communities: Our Women Are Still Missing - Survivor by EmekaA125(m): 10:12pm On Mar 31, 2021
Suspected herdsmen Una no wan talk truth. Herdmen kill up to 25 people in a city they will be outnumbered and they went away unhurt. Make una dey analyze issues with ur head and not swallowing everything hook, line and sinker. This attack has nothing to do with Fulani herders. Let's be deceiving ourselves.
Re: Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi Communities: Our Women Are Still Missing - Survivor by ORIAYO70(m): 10:14pm On Mar 31, 2021
PoloG:
Your hairy masculine women are presently in an orgy party with uncircumcised fulani herdmen in one of the forest of ebonyi grin

Modified:abeg igbos should stop quoting me.. we all know how you guys would have reacted if it was the other way round

Fulani are on rampage in all Nigeria... But the chest beaters will say no one can try this in our region...

No single individual or group has confronted as the SW did...

Look at Shasha crisis they r here playing god... They even derided Ogun people for running away from their community... We need love not tribalism
Re: Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi Communities: Our Women Are Still Missing - Survivor by PoloG: 10:30pm On Mar 31, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:
grin grin fulani uncercumsized dogs having a good time with flatin0 women...gangb@nging and passing their asses round while emeka is w@nking in his 4x4 to an image of tinubu...lol karma is a big bitch.
hahahaha bro just imagine fulani giving igbo women correct missionary style grin grin The orgasm go too much grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi Communities: Our Women Are Still Missing - Survivor by PoloG: 10:33pm On Mar 31, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:

Lmaoo fvcck, that's some PG18 shit....I heard that those fulani dogs hardly bath and when they do it's usually with cow piss.....ngozi, amaka and chika don't only have to stomach their big dicks but also the mother of all body odours.... grin grin
grin grin grin

Re: Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi Communities: Our Women Are Still Missing - Survivor by Newton85: 10:36pm On Mar 31, 2021
But Rashidi why na? Not only did you use Eboes for barbecue, you also carted away their women as sex slaves! Chai, Rashidi is wicked o.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi Communities: Our Women Are Still Missing - Survivor by jagorinho: 10:38pm On Mar 31, 2021
Subsidybad21:

Grow up bigot.

I am also going to report you directly to the mods.

And no, I am not an Igbo, or pro-Biafra, or pro-herdsmen or anti-herdsmen or whatever.

Again, grow up bigot.
your tribal affiliation is inconsequential, did you report those Igbos making jest of yewa people about IDP? if not, you are a full grown hypocrite.....if you can't take, do not give
Re: Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi Communities: Our Women Are Still Missing - Survivor by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 31, 2021
jagorinho:

your tribal affiliation is inconsequential, did you report those Igbos making jest of yewa people about IDP? if not, you are a full grown hypocrite.....if you can't take, do not give

I have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone.

Good evening
Re: Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi Communities: Our Women Are Still Missing - Survivor by jagorinho: 11:07pm On Mar 31, 2021
Subsidybad21:

I have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone.
Good evening
Then make sure your corrections are without bias. Good evening.
Re: Herdsmen Attack In Ebonyi Communities: Our Women Are Still Missing - Survivor by prophetfire: 11:16pm On Mar 31, 2021
PoloG:
see this mumu.. fulani dey fvck your masculine women for Bush, you dey here dey type nonsense..
igbo toto and fulani penis na 5&6 grin
. Fools born in brothels.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo: Nigeria Needs Leaders Who Will Unite Country / Buhari, Sanwo-Olu To Attend 13th Tinubu Colloquium / Hundreds Of Anambra State Traders Protest Against Planned Demolition Of Shops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.