Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

If You Could Go Back In Time, Are You Changing What You Studied In School? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Could Go Back In Time, Are You Changing What You Studied In School? (1572 Views)

Post Your Alma Mater And The Course You Studied / Do You Like The Course You Studied In University Or Polytechnic? / What Is The Most Useless Subject You Studied In Your Undergraduate Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Could Go Back In Time, Are You Changing What You Studied In School? by Leezah(f): 8:53pm On Mar 31, 2021
If you could go back in time, are you changing what you studied in school?
Re: If You Could Go Back In Time, Are You Changing What You Studied In School? by Anigreat: 8:57pm On Mar 31, 2021
shocked

I am in my final year, studying sociology and Anthropology in one of the southern university. In everything in me, i love the course; meaning, i will still opt for it again and again, but if there's an option for substitution, I will gladly go for philosophy. Philosophy is another course that i have so much interest in.

4 Likes

Re: If You Could Go Back In Time, Are You Changing What You Studied In School? by donbachi(m): 9:40pm On Mar 31, 2021
Yes..maybe to study medical law.

1 Like

Re: If You Could Go Back In Time, Are You Changing What You Studied In School? by Cerebellum: 10:14pm On Mar 31, 2021
To slap the 2nd commenter dey hungry megrin

Anyways, Issoryt
Lalasticlala
Re: If You Could Go Back In Time, Are You Changing What You Studied In School? by Bodyodour: 12:56am On Apr 01, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

I am in my final year, studying sociology and Anthropology in one of the southern university. In everything in me, i love the course; meaning, i will still opt for it again and again, but if there's an option for substitution, I will gladly go for philosophy. Philosophy is another course that i have so much interest in.
I weep for you.

5 Likes

Re: If You Could Go Back In Time, Are You Changing What You Studied In School? by MufasaLion: 7:08am On Apr 01, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

You'll understand when you graduate.

6 Likes

Re: If You Could Go Back In Time, Are You Changing What You Studied In School? by BigDawsNet: 8:36am On Apr 01, 2021
Never

If I have the opportunity to go back in time multiple times

I will remain a certified Computer Scientist

5 Likes

Re: If You Could Go Back In Time, Are You Changing What You Studied In School? by christejames(m): 9:01am On Apr 01, 2021
Sure I will still study the same course over and over again... It's Geography actually!

I have been fascinated about the earth and its formations and things happening in it right from my days in the primary school.

It's a course that tends to integrate both the science and Social Science disciplines. A good graduate of the course is vast in major spheres of life be it philosophy, science, humanity, economics, politics et al, more like a polymath.

And one of the major nudge that made me go for the course was my love for uniform men; wanted to be in the paramilitary or military notably Nigerian Air Force, and maybe also work in the airport.

But in all, Nigeria happened. Although I am currently working in a private firm in Abuja, but I see myself as underemployed, the remuneration is poor and no job satisfaction.

Be that as it may, my eyes are still on the bigger picture.
Re: If You Could Go Back In Time, Are You Changing What You Studied In School? by Leezah(f): 5:35pm On Apr 01, 2021
grin
MufasaLion:

You'll understand when you graduate.
Re: If You Could Go Back In Time, Are You Changing What You Studied In School? by Leezah(f): 5:35pm On Apr 01, 2021
wink
BigDawsNet:
Never

If I have the opportunity to go back in time multiple times

I will remain a certified Computer Scientist
Re: If You Could Go Back In Time, Are You Changing What You Studied In School? by Leezah(f): 5:36pm On Apr 01, 2021
donbachi:
Yes..maybe to study medical law.
Which one be medical law?
Re: If You Could Go Back In Time, Are You Changing What You Studied In School? by MufasaLion: 5:42pm On Apr 01, 2021
Leezah:
grin

Lol... Those lecturers would have brainwashed and sugar coat things for them which might actually be true about the course but I want people to know that there are some courses that can never be applicable in this country.

Even graduates of professional courses are still finding a good stand outside the walls of school.

1 Like

Re: If You Could Go Back In Time, Are You Changing What You Studied In School? by BigDawsNet: 6:58pm On Apr 01, 2021
Leezah:
wink

cheesy cheesy

what does it feel like to be the most beautiful lady in this forum?

1 Like

Re: If You Could Go Back In Time, Are You Changing What You Studied In School? by Leezah(f): 7:16pm On Apr 01, 2021
BigDawsNet:

cheesy cheesy

what does it feel like to be the most beautiful lady in this forum?

I don't think I am the most beautiful
Re: If You Could Go Back In Time, Are You Changing What You Studied In School? by alexvic12: 6:05pm On Apr 06, 2021
I'll gladly do. Biochemistry is almost useless in Nigeria except with an Msc. I'd have gone for Medicine or Computer Engineering.

1 Like

Re: If You Could Go Back In Time, Are You Changing What You Studied In School? by ayenale1(m): 7:55pm On Apr 06, 2021
If you study philosophy, psychology, geology, pharmacology, sociology, microbioloby, biotechnology etc and u no know person in places of power...teacher is your ending after graduation...some disciplines needed to be scrapped in this country because they are nonsense to our terrain...I'll go mechanical engineering when i have the opportunity...geology wasted my life...

1 Like

Re: If You Could Go Back In Time, Are You Changing What You Studied In School? by Leezah(f): 7:09pm On Apr 27, 2021
ayenale1:
If you study philosophy, psychology, geology, pharmacology, sociology, microbioloby, biotechnology etc and u no know person in places of power...teacher is your ending after graduation...some disciplines needed to be scrapped in this country because they are nonsense to our terrain...I'll go mechanical engineering when i have the opportunity...geology wasted my life...
Lol

Registration is free and can be done in minutes here: https://www.binance.com/en/register?ref=L3OMPX7D
As a kind gesture, we would like to onboard you to our CryptoCurrency Program. Click here to join the WhatsApp group
https://chat (dot)whatsapp(dot)com/GLIe4YCQNKwHvG9lmwM0N3
Re: If You Could Go Back In Time, Are You Changing What You Studied In School? by zealousayo(m): 6:41am On Apr 28, 2021
I'm still an undergraduate. I will answer this question after my graduation.
Re: If You Could Go Back In Time, Are You Changing What You Studied In School? by Mindlog: 5:17am On Apr 29, 2021
Studied Counselling Psychology,, if am to go back to school I will still go for Counselling Psychology, it is littered with massive career opportunities if you are keen to seek them.
Re: If You Could Go Back In Time, Are You Changing What You Studied In School? by NgHotGirls: 7:13pm On May 07, 2021
Yes
Re: If You Could Go Back In Time, Are You Changing What You Studied In School? by wolement: 7:09am On May 08, 2021
I will always study mathematics. If given an opportunity to go back I will study mathematics again and again.

1 Like

Re: If You Could Go Back In Time, Are You Changing What You Studied In School? by LordIsaac(m): 9:15am On May 08, 2021
Yes.... Over and over again. Infact, I plan on having multiple PhDs in the same discipline but different fields if I have the time. cheesy Team Criminology and Security Studies.

1 Like

Re: If You Could Go Back In Time, Are You Changing What You Studied In School? by KINGJAJA888(m): 11:20am On May 08, 2021
if I'm to restart I Will study medical Radiography over and over again kiss
Re: If You Could Go Back In Time, Are You Changing What You Studied In School? by Leezah(f): 12:13am On May 31, 2021
LordIsaac:
Yes.... Over and over again. Infact, I plan on having multiple PhDs in the same discipline but different fields if I have the time. cheesy Team Criminology and Security Studies.
wow that's cool

1 Like

Re: If You Could Go Back In Time, Are You Changing What You Studied In School? by wolement: 7:36pm On Jul 04, 2021
I will study mathematics over and over again. Second choice math with computer

1 Like

Re: If You Could Go Back In Time, Are You Changing What You Studied In School? by Yohans(m): 8:47pm On Jul 04, 2021
LordIsaac:

Sorry, I wanna ask if you studied criminology and security studies in UJ?

1 Like

Re: If You Could Go Back In Time, Are You Changing What You Studied In School? by Yohans(m): 8:51pm On Jul 04, 2021
ayenale1:

Unless the people who studied the courses you mentioned do not know how to utilize it.
Re: If You Could Go Back In Time, Are You Changing What You Studied In School? by Yohans(m): 8:53pm On Jul 04, 2021
Though I'm studying criminology and security studies right now, if I'm to change I will either go for cyberpsychology or cybercriminology.
Re: If You Could Go Back In Time, Are You Changing What You Studied In School? by LordIsaac(m): 8:55pm On Jul 04, 2021
Yohans:

Sorry, I wanna ask if you studied criminology and security studies in UJ?
Yes
Re: If You Could Go Back In Time, Are You Changing What You Studied In School? by Yohans(m): 9:40pm On Jul 04, 2021
LordIsaac:

Yes
Great, which year if I may ask cos right now I'm in 300l studying same course you studied.
Re: If You Could Go Back In Time, Are You Changing What You Studied In School? by Leezah(f): 9:55pm On Jul 04, 2021
Yohans:
Though I'm studying criminology and security studies right now, if I'm to change I will either go for cyberpsychology or cybercriminology.
Why?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Man Who Invented Exam And His Reason For The Invention / ASUU, NASU, SSANU Are Wicked - Education Minister / The New Introduce Dressing Code In Bayero University Kano(buk)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.