Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? (25493 Views)

APC And El-rufai Continue To Heap Insults On Northern Christians / Savings, Investments, And Economic Growth Amidst Inflationary Pressure / BBC Documentary On Nigerians Living Under Lagos Bridge. See Reactions (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by ArcFresky(m): 7:39am On Apr 01, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
You fools yahoo boys are not your problem you didn't

Let me explain his post.

If I have a house for sale, the normal price is 900k

Three people want to buy from me.

1 brings 1m
2 brings 2m
Then 3 a yahoo boy says he will pay 4m.

Who do you think I will sell to?

My next house, how much do you think I will sell it?

4 Likes

Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by Myer(m): 7:39am On Apr 01, 2021
maasoap:

Lol. You still don't get the point. It is not about earning mega buck, it is about get value for your money. It is not about buying expensive gadgets and all, it is about paying far above the real value of items and that's these yahoo boys are known for and what the writer was talking about.
Yahoo boys would pay 15k for a 7k worth wrist watch. They would gladly pay 20m naira for a piece of land not worth 10m naira. Don't tell me that you haven't seen or heard this kind habit about them.
Freelancers work for their money, it's hard earned. Yahoo boys steal.

He obviously failed Economics in school. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by Joydan95: 7:43am On Apr 01, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:

Shut up it is because no jobs, no start up funds, no capital, no business loans, no youth oriented programs, no government policy to get graduates owning a house in 5 years as you have else where, where you can use government loan to go to school, buy house buy car, still go to private lenders using only credit score collect money for other things, still collect phone from Apple and pay small small from either your salary and so on

Incase you fall on had times you have several safety nets
Like if you read Oliver twist all the orphans, homeless people etc at a certain time would go to government facilities to collect free food, them churches have such houses too

If you read John Grisham's the street lawyer, the state had homeless shelters for homeless people, whenever their was heavy snow or something each shelter starts accepting people till it's full to capacity.

Till today emergency blankets, coffee and a small stipend is given to needy across the world, for countries where it snows during heavy snow police and other government workers and agencies go from place to place looking for homeless people to shelter so they don't freeze and die.

We in Nigeria OUR DARLING NATION I've seen dead bodies on the street, mad people in the rain, excrement by the side of the roads Wetin we never see?

This is why I will not take any vaccine, government that cannot feed me, cure malaria, prevent dysentry by providing common pipe borne water wants to give me free vaccine of how much? If they can hoard food, palliatives people donated to us and gave them to them to share, it shows they can do anything those people want us dead.
They should use covid 19 money to reduce malaria in Nigeria, more people die of malaria than Covid 19.
As In,malaria can kill o

1 Like

Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by maasoap(m): 7:44am On Apr 01, 2021
obynzo:

I think you are still missing the point. Yes the government is thrash and bereft of ideas. but again we are looking at micro economics here. In your small locality the impact of the reckless spending of yahoo boys is paramount and significant. some people say yes they keep the money flowing around yeah its cool but on the flip side they contribute to price hikes too especially in real estate

And in Economics, we were taught that too much money in circulation often leads to inflation. That besides their own style of spending, overpaying for items and services.

1 Like

Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by jacoik(m): 7:45am On Apr 01, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
You fools yahoo boys are not your problem you didn't elect yahoo boys into office they owe you nothing

Yahoo boys cannot and did not cause any inflation, government did with their excessive borrowing, excessive spending and looting and over pricing everything to get their cut from every contract like the RCCG road saga road redeemed church repaired for millions is what govmt spends 2 billion per kilometre on, and Ganduje stuffing babariga and Tinubu ordering bullion vans to his homes like pizza delivery and people sharing money during elections these are what causes inflation. Not 500u.s dollars one small boy somewhere picked or even 2k u.s dollars for one small scammer cannot cause inflation in the full Nigeria with over 200million people.

Everyday yahoo boys, everyday yahoo boys, I believe it's those old fools ruling sponsoring all these kind of headlines and news as distractions, one thing you don't even consider is imagine no yahoo at all calculate how much poverty would be in Nigeria, the south Will be much worse than the north in poverty. Because money doesn't get to us here the people I don't mean the govmt.

Because of tribalism atleast northerners get federal and state jobs, I was in the north for 3 years couldn't get one job because of my name and state of origin, I will go they'll tell me openly "oga this your name, them no go fit even do mistake accept you" and for 3 years from Abuja, Kano, Jigawa, and so on I didn't get one job my friend from Benue changed his name to Musa and he can speak Hausa, the man who gave him the job told him openly he wanted to give the slot to an hausa person and that's the reason he is giving it to him to make sure it's his fellow Hausa man, he told him this in Hausa (foolish man die for Mumu man backyard) he is working for customs today. I refused to change mine so I had to return to the south south before Joblessness kill me. Most Benue, kogi, Kaduna, Nassarawa even if they are not Hausa they'll claim to be Hausa and most of them even bear Hausa names or these generic Aliyu, Musa, Shehu and co. Just to survive there, they also speak Hausa, you need these to survive in Our DARLING ONE NIGERIA
But the only option open to you who is from the south, especially South south of you don't want to change your name and learn Hausa Man Know man find one uncle or aunty who is a big man or woman if you no get just forget it na Militancy get you last last come join us for gun boat

Incase you are wondering I graduated with a good result, They didn't open my envelop once, all they looked at was the name, they didn't even read the C.V (who get that time), the ones that manage to open the envelope just look at the c.v scheming through looking for State of Origin, I studied something very appealing and generally application especially to politics and government work. I just wanted Government work atleast for experience and start up, that's what I was interested in, I applied to Nimasa, customs, Corporate affairs commission, immigration, judiciary etc e no get where I no apply

So please and please Leave yahoo boys face your Evil leaders who will not build hospitals but go and use other countries hospitals their governments built for them.

They will not give you government grants or loans but will go and patronise and invest in other people's foreign countries companies and industries built with their own government grants and loans
mennnnnnn as I read this your story, I just dey wonder the kind of stress you went through under one Nigeria. honestly I will bet my life that this corntree will never work if we still remain one as they said. you can imagine your plight and the stupid man that wrote this story is telling us that it's yahoo boys that is the cause of inflation? this corntree has really gone to the dogs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 01, 2021
obynzo:

A content a happy life is what one should be attracted to. Those guys in Cameroon are 10 times more fulfilled than an average hustler in Lagos. That is why we kill ourselves chasing money so badly that we engage in nonsense just to get it.

Go tell that to people living in Canada, and other European countries. poverty isn't contentment.
Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by Enosa1(m): 7:48am On Apr 01, 2021
Baselm:
Anyone who lives in Warri will know this is so true. As a matter of fact, I have given up buying anything that can wait in this town. Everything you are buying in this town is at a Yahoo boy price, I was in a keke some weeks ago and a fellow passenger who was a mechanic was narrating how a yahoo boy gave him 200k just because his car stopped working. The man said it was just the battery terminal that got disconnected but he didn't let the boy know.

You can hardly get a non yahoo boy kinda jean wear in this town, rent is shooting up to Lagos standards, it is just a terrible state.
I can confirm this as I've lived in Warri for quite some time now. In fact, when I was about renting my apartment the agent got angry that I "price" too much, he told me point blink that he preferred giving apartment to "yahoo boys" because they don't negotiate price.

Everything is so expensive that you can barely survive if you are not a "yahoo boy". Girls tell you point blink that they can't date someone not a yahoo boy. It's that accepted here.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by FairlyUSEDpussy: 7:48am On Apr 01, 2021
hustla:

You're a mumu

Dollar is almost 500 and pounds is nearing 700 every minute

Dollar is also scarce and its what they use in importing jeans from china. Naira is essentially useless and if you try to buy from aliexpress, decent jeans are like 22K naira from 7K some years back

Shut up yo black face monkey!!!!

Everything has been on the rise here due to their reckless spending..........even before dollars became scarcity.......

U doltish muttonheaded id.iotic bastard!!!!
Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 01, 2021
obynzo:

I get your point but not as recklessly as one who makes easy money from defrauding people. i also engage in freelancing so i know this.
Reckless spending is a habit, it's not synonymous with a certain group of people. Let's start with that, Yahoo Boys don't even spend nearly as reckless as politicians do. Let's face the problem of Nigeria, I have noticed the rate of yahoo boys topic has increased dramatically on Nairaland Since the EndSARS protest, how many similar posts like this condemning politicians make headlines?

What has the government done to help her citizens during the covid 19 lockdown rather than hoarding palliatives so the people can die? I know some Yahoo Boys who took it upon themselves to go around sharing food items. Up till today the US and Canada are still sharing covid 19 stimulus check, my sister and her son collected $1,500 each recently. Even 5k we no see, please let's face the problem of this country.

5 Likes

Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by Joydan95: 7:51am On Apr 01, 2021
obynzo:

I think you are still missing the point. Yes the government is thrash and bereft of ideas. but again we are looking at micro economics here. In your small locality the impact of the reckless spending of yahoo boys is paramount and significant. some people say yes they keep the money flowing around yeah its cool but on the flip side they contribute to price hikes too especially in real estate
That is a big fat lie. See, an average Nigerian is naturally greedy and are always looking for a way to milk people dry. Let me give you an example, in December my husband and I went to shop for some clothes mainly from my husband’s wardrobe. When it was time to buy mine , we entered a female cloth store and as soon as this lady saw us, she doubled the price. Now will you say I am a yahoo girl and I caused the price to inflate
My dear, Dollar to Naira is very high as I speak. The stringent process of importing into Nigerian is what is draining us....how many things do Nigeria produce? All we do is export raw materials that are processed abroad and imported back to us at a higher cost...Do you think it will affect the price worth of goods

2 Likes

Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by GeneralPula: 7:51am On Apr 01, 2021
JAWBONE:
In my opinion, they have ruined the housing market in Lagos especially in Lekki and caused massive inflation there.
Yahoo boys are the reason why a Lekki landlord would charge 100k to short let a 3 bedroom house for a DAY. And also 750k for a self-contain a year. They can charge that because they know someone will pay. And most of the time it's g-boys.

In this case, should the blame be on yahoo boys? I doubt if you know that about 80% of houses in Lekki belongs to politicians & ex-politicians. They eat you while in government & still continue with the eating while out of government..

For example, a dealer is selling a particular car for 2m. Yahoo yahoo people approach and he immediately inflate price to 4m...Is it yahoo boys that’s suppose to take the blame? Why would the seller inflate the price?

Nigeria as a country is filled with notorious people. Any small avenue, they’ll do self-inflation on the product. In a sane country where Government regulate things, you can’t increase the price of a product because of certain customers of yours..

I used to say it that 95% of Nigerians will be worst than buhari if becomes president. We’re very cruel, less considerate & we have this attitude I don’t care attitude “ E no concern me as long as it favors me”..

Things will never get better until we Nigerian stand up for what we deserve..

5 Likes

Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by dimugonabo: 7:51am On Apr 01, 2021
missiret:
why are some people pained because of this write-up? I don't understand o

Instead of the op to blame the government that caused the inflation, he's blaming yahoo boys.

Trying to fit a square peg in a round hole.

1 Like

Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 01, 2021
KevMitnick:
Things have become really bad for the average citizen because these boys don't even negotiate prices of goods and services anymore. undecided

The write up is misplaced.

Are yahoo boys the reason why cement is N4,000 a bag ? Or 12mm iron rod N3,600 per length ?

Are yahoo boys the reason why sharwama is N1,200 or chicken lap is N1,100 in fast foods ?

Are Yahoo boys the reason why a bag of rice is N30,000 under APC while it was N8,000 under Goodluck Jonathan ?

The write up is just the cry of a hungry man wailing at his neighbor who he feels is living better than him.

I have had privilege of seeing government accounts and the amounts of money that flows into them and how they are shared among family members of politicians.

Yahoo boy receives N5m, and you are here crying. That is $10,000.

You didn't even say that cost of tokunboh cars is high owing to yahoo boys which we know the writer can't afford Lexus or Mercedes.

Even if there are no Yahoo boys, the writer can't still afford to visit a fast food or buy a Lexus.

Apart from salary earners, how many SMEs earn N50,000 monthly in Nigeria ?

6 Likes

Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by maasoap(m): 7:53am On Apr 01, 2021
Joydan95:

God bless you my brother.... Is it Yahoo boys that made us that gave Ghana light not have light for 24hours when Ghana enjoy light like heaven?? Someone in government handles the contract of importing generator into Nigerian and that is his main stream business cos he had an agreement with the government that they get certain percentage from it.

Lol. All these arguments are nothing but deflections. If Nigeria supply gas to Ghana and we don't have stable electricity, how does that prove that yahoo boys are not disrupting the local economy and causing micro inflation with the way they are pumping free money into the local economy and paying far above the worth.
We have many problems, right. But that doesn't mean free inflow of mega dollars, proceeds of scam is not one of them.

1 Like

Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 01, 2021
zoeA:
Bros all this big grammar na for who?
get out of yesterday where you live
Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by Pweetiedude(m): 7:54am On Apr 01, 2021
Bro you're on point
joinpreneur:
Most of the comments above are senseless, bias and totally null and void. The op brought a salient issue on what contributed to the increase in price of some essentials. Therefore, making life difficult for the less privileged.

No matter how it's christened, whatever is bad can't be called good. And God will punish whoever deserves to be punished over this issue.

He'll punish anyone who oppresses the poor.

The government oppresses the poor. They'll face the consequences.

If you're here too and you're into any fraudulent activity, Trust me, you can't escape it. You're setting strange fire for yourself and your posterity. By the time the fire is done...hmmm

And those of you waiting on God. Shebi you know how to fraud, but you chose not to. You keep your integrity! Haba! There's a great reward coming. Don't compare yourself with anyone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by Joydan95: 8:00am On Apr 01, 2021
maasoap:

Lol. All these arguments are nothing but deflections. If Nigeria supply gas to Ghana and we don't have stable electricity, how does that prove that yahoo boys are not disrupting the local economy and causing micro inflation with the way they are pumping free money into the local economy and paying far above the worth.
We have many problems, right. But that doesn't mean free inflow of mega dollars, proceeds of scam is not one of them.
It’s a small part of the problem compared to the economic financial trauma looting and stashing abroad causes.
Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by hustla(m): 8:00am On Apr 01, 2021
FairlyUSEDpussy:

Shut up yo black face monkey!!!!

Everything has been on the rise here due to their reckless spending..........even before dollars became scarcity.......

U doltish muttonheaded id.iotic bastard!!!!

K
Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by loswhite(m): 8:01am On Apr 01, 2021
FairlyUSEDpussy:
Olohun........

A good pair of jean is now sold 12/15k.......
A good sneaker is now 25k upward.......
A befitting/average slipper is 17k upward.....

Ado Ekiti to be precise!!!!!!

All thanks to yahoo boys

Modified:
Why r people quoting to doubt me
Jux carry yo ass down to Ado first....
Then enter fayose market to get prices of clothing yourself

Pls......y'all black monkey face quoting me outta context sud fvck of!!!

Don't be a doltish muttonheaded id.iotic bastard!!!![
This a foolish post. They are sold because of a weaken naira against other currencies not because of Yahoo boys
Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by HenryThegreat1(m): 8:06am On Apr 01, 2021
savageyoungboy:

Na wa ooo
"Yahoo boy have made Buhari not to do anything about the killings by herdsmen"

So for development coming quickly to Agbor you still blame Yahoo boys...I see Nigeria problem now
I have said my own ooo
And it is what is happening in Agbor now.
As for you and buhari that one concern u people.
Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by DEADALIVE: 8:07am On Apr 01, 2021
If you like remain in that position that nigeria will be better na your family go suffer am...
You better start hustle 247 so that you too go fit afford anything....
If everybody can afford to buy something the price go cheap...

2 Likes

Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by hkidola00(m): 8:13am On Apr 01, 2021
Holamilekan97:

One of the best comment on Nairaland. Thank you sir. God bless you.
see dis idiotic yahoo boy
Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by babayinka77(m): 8:14am On Apr 01, 2021
missiret:
why are some people pained because of this write-up? I don't understand o

They are pained simply because they benefit from "Yahoo yahoo" either directly or in-directly. The level of moral decadence in this country is so appalling. Yahoo boys are simply thieves, and they are being celebrated everywhere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by JeffSiberstein: 8:17am On Apr 01, 2021
Abraka, Delta State is now the most expensive town to live in Nigeria.
Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by hedonido: 8:21am On Apr 01, 2021
I agree. This inflationary pressure is worst in the pussy market. These useless yahoo boys don disrupt and destroy the pussy market completely. Normal set babes go dey tell you N50k upwards per night. These are girls wey before before, go ordinarily jump up and down for N5k - N10k.

May Amadioha castrate all these useless boys.

1 Like

Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by seyz91(m): 8:23am On Apr 01, 2021
Abi
optionalY09:
Population of unemployed people has no romantic name
Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by Calitoscassius(m): 8:24am On Apr 01, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
You fools yahoo boys are not your problem you didn't elect yahoo boys into office they owe you nothing

Yahoo boys cannot and did not cause any inflation, government did with their excessive borrowing, excessive spending and looting and over pricing everything to get their cut from every contract like the RCCG road saga road redeemed church repaired for millions is what govmt spends 2 billion per kilometre on, and Ganduje stuffing babariga and Tinubu ordering bullion vans to his homes like pizza delivery and people sharing money during elections these are what causes inflation. Not 500u.s dollars one small boy somewhere picked or even 2k u.s dollars for one small scammer cannot cause inflation in the full Nigeria with over 200million people.

Everyday yahoo boys, everyday yahoo boys, I believe it's those old fools ruling sponsoring all these kind of headlines and news as distractions, one thing you don't even consider is imagine no yahoo at all calculate how much poverty would be in Nigeria, the south Will be much worse than the north in poverty. Because money doesn't get to us here the people I don't mean the govmt.

Because of tribalism atleast northerners get federal and state jobs, I was in the north for 3 years couldn't get one job because of my name and state of origin, I will go they'll tell me openly "oga this your name, them no go fit even do mistake accept you" and for 3 years from Abuja, Kano, Jigawa, and so on I didn't get one job my friend from Benue changed his name to Musa and he can speak Hausa, the man who gave him the job told him openly he wanted to give the slot to an hausa person and that's the reason he is giving it to him to make sure it's his fellow Hausa man, he told him this in Hausa (foolish man die for Mumu man backyard) he is working for customs today. I refused to change mine so I had to return to the south south before Joblessness kill me. Most Benue, kogi, Kaduna, Nassarawa even if they are not Hausa they'll claim to be Hausa and most of them even bear Hausa names or these generic Aliyu, Musa, Shehu and co. Just to survive there, they also speak Hausa, you need these to survive in Our DARLING ONE NIGERIA
But the only option open to you who is from the south, especially South south of you don't want to change your name and learn Hausa Man Know man find one uncle or aunty who is a big man or woman if you no get just forget it na Militancy get you last last come join us for gun boat

Incase you are wondering I graduated with a good result, They didn't open my envelop once, all they looked at was the name, they didn't even read the C.V (who get that time), the ones that manage to open the envelope just look at the c.v scheming through looking for State of Origin, I studied something very appealing and generally application especially to politics and government work. I just wanted Government work atleast for experience and start up, that's what I was interested in, I applied to Nimasa, customs, Corporate affairs commission, immigration, judiciary etc e no get where I no apply

So please and please Leave yahoo boys face your Evil leaders who will not build hospitals but go and use other countries hospitals their governments built for them.

They will not give you government grants or loans but will go and patronise and invest in other people's foreign countries companies and industries built with their own government grants and loans
This your story is really really sad, so all this discriminations are going on in Nigeria and no one is doing anything to stop it. Yet Nigerians are seen always protesting in other countries against racism while their own country reeks of discriminations amongst themselves.

Anyway, you are in Dublin now grin you made it out of that shithole.

1 Like

Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by KevMitnick: 8:25am On Apr 01, 2021
capatainrambo:
lol. Keep blaming. Me and my stupid friends are preparing to vote Tinubu.

Na army work me and my children go do las Las

Fixed grin
Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by moneyissweet(m): 8:25am On Apr 01, 2021
Op,if you no get money hide your face.if you can't afford pizza buy kuli kuli. If you also can't afford sharwama buy moi moi.

Just cut your mumu coat according to your size.

Yahoo boys keeps giving all of you sleepless nights.

Now your darling nation's presidiot is in London enjoying himself and you won't say anything or go out to protest.

Yahoo kill you there

1 Like

Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by Reex12(m): 8:25am On Apr 01, 2021
Baselm:
Anyone who lives in Warri will know this is so true. As a matter of fact, I have given up buying anything that can wait in this town. Everything you are buying in this town is at a Yahoo boy price, I was in a keke some weeks ago and a fellow passenger who was a mechanic was narrating how a yahoo boy gave him 200k just because his car stopped working. The man said it was just the battery terminal that got disconnected but he didn't let the boy know.

You can hardly get a non yahoo boy kinda jean wear in this town, rent is shooting up to Lagos standards, it is just a terrible state.
200k just for battery problem nawoo, warri boys are known for yahoo stuff especially plus
Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by Thanks2God: 8:26am On Apr 01, 2021
HenryThegreat1:
Yahoo boys have made buying of landed properties in my own town Agbor very very expensive.

My brother, The Yahoo boys has made life miserable for legitimate hustlers in Agbor.
Land is almost more expensive in Agbor than Asaba.

But the truth remains that by the time wen the Yahoo business fades away, prices of this Landed properties may return to default settings, whereby some buyers maybe struggling to resell at cost price Especially in Agbor, Delta State

1 Like

Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by Mark4nextlevel: 8:27am On Apr 01, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter obi: Dangote refinery will give us Additional Savings On Foreign Exchange / ASISGUARD: Turkish Firms Bag Contracts To Secure Nigerian Borders / Nasir Yunusa And Nganjiwa Report To EFCC (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.