Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,157 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? (25485 Views)

APC And El-rufai Continue To Heap Insults On Northern Christians / Savings, Investments, And Economic Growth Amidst Inflationary Pressure / BBC Documentary On Nigerians Living Under Lagos Bridge. See Reactions (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by heniford2: 11:00am On Apr 01, 2021
Plead:

I posted something about fraud on my WhatsApp status sometime ago and yahooguys on my contact list were telling me that politicians are the cause of fraud lol. That Interpol and the rest should arrest politicians and leave yahooboys alone,I was like you’re right about government not trying but the innocent people you guys are defrauding are they responsible for the bad governance in this country? No. So,if they’re so eager to scam they should scam the politicians that messed up the country not innocent foreigners.
Because of the activities of these fraudsters foreigners don’t trust Nigerians anymore. You’ll go through unwarranted and unnecessary checks at airports just because you’re a Nigerian while other folks from countries like South Africa won’t be checked.
If you tell these guys to stop engaging in fraud they’ll say you’re hating or jealous.
Talking about bad governance,is Nigeria the only country with bad governance in the world? Venezuela and Zimbabwe e.t.c are countries with bad governance yet their citizens don’t go about scamming innocent foreigners because of the situation in their country.
Most Nigerians just have a criminal and get rich quick mentality and this has nothing to do with the state of governance in the country because most of them take this same disgusting mentality to countries with good governance e.g USA and Canada.
your the reason why the do so Nigeria the learn to Chinese in scam but do there country report it
Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 01, 2021
FairlyUSEDpussy:

Oga forget shit.........
Most things got inflated due to yahoo boys reckless spendin.......

Seems u stay in lowkey area.....

It has nothing to do with where i stay blud. It’s simple economics.

But the way you dey run mouth like tap for faceless forum sha.
Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by frubben(m): 11:04am On Apr 01, 2021
missiret:
why are some people pained because of this write-up? I don't understand o
lol, they will b pained now. lwkmd
Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by papiSNEH(m): 11:19am On Apr 01, 2021
heniford2:
who go teach me work self

EFCC
Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by teflondoppez(m): 11:42am On Apr 01, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:

Shut up it is because no jobs, no start up funds, no capital, no business loans, no youth oriented programs, no government policy to get graduates owning a house in 5 years as you have else where, where you can use government loan to go to school, buy house buy car, still go to private lenders using only credit score collect money for other things, still collect phone from Apple and pay small small from either your salary and so on

Incase you fall on had times you have several safety nets
Like if you read Oliver twist all the orphans, homeless people etc at a certain time would go to government facilities to collect free food, them churches have such houses too

If you read John Grisham's the street lawyer, the state had homeless shelters for homeless people, whenever their was heavy snow or something each shelter starts accepting people till it's full to capacity.

Till today emergency blankets, coffee and a small stipend is given to needy across the world, for countries where it snows during heavy snow police and other government workers and agencies go from place to place looking for homeless people to shelter so they don't freeze and die.

We in Nigeria OUR DARLING NATION I've seen dead bodies on the street, mad people in the rain, excrement by the side of the roads Wetin we never see?

This is why I will not take any vaccine, government that cannot feed me, cure malaria, prevent dysentry by providing common pipe borne water wants to give me free vaccine of how much? If they can hoard food, palliatives people donated to us and gave them to them to share, it shows they can do anything those people want us dead.
They should use covid 19 money to reduce malaria in Nigeria, more people die of malaria than Covid 19.

thanks for this ,you nailed it ..Exactly what I wanna hear

1 Like

Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by FairlyUSEDpussy: 11:49am On Apr 01, 2021
Atiku:

It has nothing to do with where i stay blud. It’s simple economics.

But the way you dey run mouth like tap for faceless forum sha.

Shut dat.......that gutter u called buccal cavity PR yo u bring yo lazy ass down here........

Things were way inflated here even before dollar scarcity dummy!!
Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by Goldenboy01(m): 12:08pm On Apr 01, 2021
ogun will not kill u Jare ..... u don talk d right talk
Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by akdjr(m): 12:09pm On Apr 01, 2021
What about those who still travel out of the country to countries with supposed high employment rate and yet they still engage in internet fraud. quote author=ecomalchemist post=100378066]One reason the YAHOO MENACE is growing exponentially is because there are no jobs in the country. The available jobs are being taken by the children of the elites and connected people. The government keeps giving rhetorics on job creation without any tangible result on ground to show that they are really work. Job creation is just a campaign gimmick for politicians to woo the electorates to vote for them.[/quote]
Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by Aconomist: 12:12pm On Apr 01, 2021
This article was written by a complete monkey. If anything, these activity reduce inflation in Nigeria by bringing dollars into the economy. Blame inflation on the government and excessive importation.
Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by Aconomist: 12:14pm On Apr 01, 2021
Lovethaa:
Yahoo boys are the reasons our economy is still manageable... you guys should thank them..
If the yahoo stopped, the Naira would crash because it has become Nigerians second biggest source of forex after oil. The writer of this article is an educated illiterate.
Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by 989900: 12:24pm On Apr 01, 2021
A fxcking ret@rd wrote this piece . . . a failed government is breeding kidnappers/terrorists/bandits, fraudsters, oloshos, depressed economy, depressed workers and retirees, armed robbers, etc., but you are lamenting about "Yahoo boys" that their small change is just as fleeting as 'nitro' in car race games.

E be like say Yahoo boys don't collect your babe, no worry, she go come back after dem use am finish, Yahoo boy money no dey last like that.

Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 01, 2021
Baselm:
Anyone who lives in Warri will know this is so true. As a matter of fact, I have given up buying anything that can wait in this town. Everything you are buying in this town is at a Yahoo boy price, I was in a keke some weeks ago and a fellow passenger who was a mechanic was narrating how a yahoo boy gave him 200k just because his car stopped working. The man said it was just the battery terminal that got disconnected but he didn't let the boy know.

You can hardly get a non yahoo boy kinda jean wear in this town, rent is shooting up to Lagos standards, it is just a terrible state.

Between the yahoo boy and the mechanic, who was the scammer ?

Is a person who collected N200k for battery terminal not the bigger scammer ?

Mechanic has scammed me severally before. A job that will cost N1,500, mechanic will collect me N15,500 because I'm on a trip. A job of N5,000, they will collect N45,000 and still sleep over at your house forming busy. Meanwhile there is nothing wrong with the car

When I said they won't scam me again, meaning I want to pay N5k for a N5k serving job ?

Guess what, they frustrated me till I sold the car as scrap.

So the Yahoo boy who spent N200k and kept his car is wise.

If you have never owned up to 2 cars, don't just argue along that line. When your car goes bad, you are left clueless.
Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by ViVaMadrid: 12:29pm On Apr 01, 2021
[s]
Dreyton36:
If no be for yahoo , I swear if any young guy from the age of 18_24 get 200k for account , the money go be like 10million for him eye

As jobs no they for men and women , graduates they push barrow for ladipo even wear suit join

If any female go for job interview, interviewer go request for sex , some no get choice that to open legs cuz at all at all naim bad , for job of 50k

During election periods government go pay youths 2-5k each to vote and cause mayhem for them
And the 2_5k go big for their eye, na those same youths now they cashout at least $50k weekly transactions
How them wan take bribe that kind youth again?

The list goes on and on , yahoo boys are not killers , any yahoo boy that includes blood sacrifice just for maga to pay then he's not a yahoo boy but a ritualist

Yahoo boys are graduates, lenient people , country savers , low key ballers
These are the lists of real yahoo guys and how they act:

They don't oppress others with money
They stick to their own game
No flaunting of different expensive cars
No bitching life of keeping countless whores
Their life is low-key
No much friends
Listen to reasonable songs
Stoners and not drug addicts

Any yahoo boy that goes to the club to buy expensive drinks and have his name hailed by the mc
Changes women like clothes
Oppress others with money

Those ones didn't use their brain but rituals, that's why they don't value the outcome of the street

Lights up my kpoli in peace
[/s]

Nonsense pile of rubbish

1 Like

Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by shegzhkn: 12:55pm On Apr 01, 2021
grossintel:
Yes they can. Listen, Yahoo boys sometimes do not earn more than freelancers, I'm saying this because I'm a freelancer and at the peak sometimes I earn way more than an oil worker. I use expensive gadgets, laptops, and my car is one of the latest.

Back then, $1,000 used to be 300k or so, today it's almost 500k do you know what that means? The problem with Nigeria is the government, Naira keeps falling while dollar keeps rising and if you earn in $$$ you'll certainly spend recklessly at some point because it's almost like free money.

Really ?? what service do you offer and where do you ply ur trade grin
Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by uthlaw: 1:16pm On Apr 01, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
You fools yahoo boys are not your problem you didn't elect yahoo boys into office they owe you nothing

Yahoo boys cannot and did not cause any inflation, government did with their excessive borrowing, excessive spending and looting and over pricing everything to get their cut from every contract like the RCCG road saga road redeemed church repaired for millions is what govmt spends 2 billion per kilometre on, and Ganduje stuffing babariga and Tinubu ordering bullion vans to his homes like pizza delivery and people sharing money during elections these are what causes inflation. Not 500u.s dollars one small boy somewhere picked or even 2k u.s dollars for one small scammer cannot cause inflation in the full Nigeria with over 200million people.

Everyday yahoo boys, everyday yahoo boys, I believe it's those old fools ruling sponsoring all these kind of headlines and news as distractions, one thing you don't even consider is imagine no yahoo at all calculate how much poverty would be in Nigeria, the south Will be much worse than the north in poverty. Because money doesn't get to us here the people I don't mean the govmt.

Because of tribalism atleast northerners get federal and state jobs, I was in the north for 3 years couldn't get one job because of my name and state of origin, I will go they'll tell me openly "oga this your name, them no go fit even do mistake accept you" and for 3 years from Abuja, Kano, Jigawa, and so on I didn't get one job my friend from Benue changed his name to Musa and he can speak Hausa, the man who gave him the job told him openly he wanted to give the slot to an hausa person and that's the reason he is giving it to him to make sure it's his fellow Hausa man, he told him this in Hausa (foolish man die for Mumu man backyard) he is working for customs today. I refused to change mine so I had to return to the south south before Joblessness kill me. Most Benue, kogi, Kaduna, Nassarawa even if they are not Hausa they'll claim to be Hausa and most of them even bear Hausa names or these generic Aliyu, Musa, Shehu and co. Just to survive there, they also speak Hausa, you need these to survive in Our DARLING ONE NIGERIA
But the only option open to you who is from the south, especially South south of you don't want to change your name and learn Hausa Man Know man find one uncle or aunty who is a big man or woman if you no get just forget it na Militancy get you last last come join us for gun boat

Incase you are wondering I graduated with a good result, They didn't open my envelop once, all they looked at was the name, they didn't even read the C.V (who get that time), the ones that manage to open the envelope just look at the c.v scheming through looking for State of Origin, I studied something very appealing and generally application especially to politics and government work. I just wanted Government work atleast for experience and start up, that's what I was interested in, I applied to Nimasa, customs, Corporate affairs commission, immigration, judiciary etc e no get where I no apply

So please and please Leave yahoo boys face your Evil leaders who will not build hospitals but go and use other countries hospitals their governments built for them.

They will not give you government grants or loans but will go and patronise and invest in other people's foreign countries companies and industries built with their own government grants and loans
baba Leave all this useless fellow....once they get 30k job,they start speaking English like they know it all!

1 Like

Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by shegzhkn: 1:25pm On Apr 01, 2021
Dreyton36:
If no be for yahoo , I swear if any young guy from the age of 18_24 get 200k for account , the money go be like 10million for him eye

As jobs no they for men and women , graduates they push barrow for ladipo even wear suit join

If any female go for job interview, interviewer go request for sex , some no get choice that to open legs cuz at all at all naim bad , for job of 50k

During election periods government go pay youths 2-5k each to vote and cause mayhem for them
And the 2_5k go big for their eye, na those same youths now they cashout at least $50k weekly transactions
How them wan take bribe that kind youth again?

The list goes on and on , yahoo boys are not killers , any yahoo boy that includes blood sacrifice just for maga to pay then he's not a yahoo boy but a ritualist

Yahoo boys are graduates, lenient people , country savers , low key ballers
These are the lists of real yahoo guys and how they act:

They don't oppress others with money
They stick to their own game
No flaunting of different expensive cars
No bitching life of keeping countless whores
Their life is low-key
No much friends
Listen to reasonable songs
Stoners and not drug addicts

Any yahoo boy that goes to the club to buy expensive drinks and have his name hailed by the mc
Changes women like clothes
Oppress others with money

Those ones didn't use their brain but rituals, that's why they don't value the outcome of the street

Lights up my kpoli in peace

$50k weekly lol, not even annual loot.
Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by m140(m): 2:46pm On Apr 01, 2021
shegsrules:
Internet fraudsters and political thieves have a lot in common. Buy expensive and over priced commodities to show those around and the seller that their money no get mate. But when shit hits the fan dem go sell am for peanuts to sustain same preying eyes and yes men them
Mumu people

1 Like

Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by Kate06(m): 3:02pm On Apr 01, 2021
[[s]quote author=DuBLINGreenb post=100378333]

Shut up it is because no jobs, no start up funds, no capital, no business loans, no youth oriented programs, no government policy to get graduates owning a house in 5 years as you have else where, where you can use government loan to go to school, buy house buy car, still go to private lenders using only credit score collect money for other things, still collect phone from Apple and pay small small from either your salary and so on

Like if you read Oliver twist all the orphans, homeless people etc at a certain time would go to government facilities to collect free food, them churches have such houses too

If you read John Grisham's the street lawyer, the state had homeless shelters for homeless people, whenever their was heavy snow or something each shelter starts accepting people till it's full to capacity.

Till today emergency blankets, coffee and a small stipend is given to needy across the world, for countries where it snows during heavy snow police and other government workers and agencies go from place to place looking for homeless people to shelter so they don't freeze and die.

We in Nigeria OUR DARLING NATION I've seen dead bodies on the street, mad people in the rain, excrement by the side of the roads Wetin we never see?

This is why I will not take any vaccine, government that cannot feed me, cure malaria, prevent dysentry by providing common pipe borne water wants to give me free vaccine of how much? If they can hoard food, palliatives people donated to us and gave them to them to share, it shows they can do anything those people want us dead.
They should use covid 19 money to reduce malaria in Nigeria, more people die of malaria than Covid 19. [/quote][/s]
Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by holycup(m): 3:31pm On Apr 01, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:

They should use covid 19 money to reduce malaria in Nigeria, more people die of malaria than Covid 19.

Say no to covid-19 vaccine.if that bullshit works,the elites and our polithiecians will not even allow an average Nigerian to see it talk more of taking the vaccine.forget yahoo boys they didn’t do anything to Nigeria economy.they are even the reason many Buisness’s in Nigeria is still alive,because our politicians na abroad them Dey spend their loot,even their children schooling there as well
Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by Limassol(m): 3:35pm On Apr 01, 2021
Onlinesmart:
As for the vaccine, me and my family will never take that nonsense.

Yes, hard times pushed those boys into crime which I accept but what happens when they got the money. Were they able to leave the illegal hustle for their dreams? Bro, citizens build the nation. If you have bad followership, you can never have good leadership.

Those advanced economies you know got where they are through sweats and bloods of their citizens. Some fought deadly war to impact change cos change comes with a price. If you know the average mindset of a Nigerian, you would have totally given up on this country.

Those criticizing governments for corruption and bad governace aren't different from those in government, infact they would do much worst if given the chance. Yahoo or not, Nigeria is never meant to be.

Says a lot about your IQ and your general way of thinking.
Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by jahrule: 4:06pm On Apr 01, 2021
They are yahoo boys. They would soon be caught. God purnish all yahoo boys
missiret:
why are some people pained because of this write-up? I don't understand o
Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by Joydan95: 4:10pm On Apr 01, 2021
Wizzzzmike:

You give Ghana what light u dey mad... how can you give someone something you don't have...think about it
Shut up what do you know? You know nothing so why do I argue with you
Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by christistruth01: 4:22pm On Apr 01, 2021
SeasonedMEMBER:
No difference between our politicians and the Yahoo boys.

Yahoo boys learnt their work from our politicians

1 Like

Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by SHIIIIITEHOLE: 4:26pm On Apr 01, 2021
You don’t know sh1t, so shut up!

Joydan95:

Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by mecussey(m): 5:02pm On Apr 01, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
You fools yahoo boys are not your problem you didn't elect yahoo boys into office they owe you nothing

Yahoo boys cannot and did not cause any inflation, government did with their excessive borrowing, excessive spending and looting and over pricing everything to get their cut from every contract like the RCCG road saga road redeemed church repaired for millions is what govmt spends 2 billion per kilometre on, and Ganduje stuffing babariga and Tinubu ordering bullion vans to his homes like pizza delivery and people sharing money during elections these are what causes inflation. Not 500u.s dollars one small boy somewhere picked or even 2k u.s dollars for one small scammer cannot cause inflation in the full Nigeria with over 200million people.

Everyday yahoo boys, everyday yahoo boys, I believe it's those old fools ruling sponsoring all these kind of headlines and news as distractions, one thing you don't even consider is imagine no yahoo at all calculate how much poverty would be in Nigeria, the south Will be much worse than the north in poverty. Because money doesn't get to us here the people I don't mean the govmt.

Because of tribalism atleast northerners get federal and state jobs, I was in the north for 3 years couldn't get one job because of my name and state of origin, I will go they'll tell me openly "oga this your name, them no go fit even do mistake accept you" and for 3 years from Abuja, Kano, Jigawa, and so on I didn't get one job my friend from Benue changed his name to Musa and he can speak Hausa, the man who gave him the job told him openly he wanted to give the slot to an hausa person and that's the reason he is giving it to him to make sure it's his fellow Hausa man, he told him this in Hausa (foolish man die for Mumu man backyard) he is working for customs today. I refused to change mine so I had to return to the south south before Joblessness kill me. Most Benue, kogi, Kaduna, Nassarawa even if they are not Hausa they'll claim to be Hausa and most of them even bear Hausa names or these generic Aliyu, Musa, Shehu and co. Just to survive there, they also speak Hausa, you need these to survive in Our DARLING ONE NIGERIA
But the only option open to you who is from the south, especially South south of you don't want to change your name and learn Hausa Man Know man find one uncle or aunty who is a big man or woman if you no get just forget it na Militancy get you last last come join us for gun boat

Incase you are wondering I graduated with a good result, They didn't open my envelop once, all they looked at was the name, they didn't even read the C.V (who get that time), the ones that manage to open the envelope just look at the c.v scheming through looking for State of Origin, I studied something very appealing and generally application especially to politics and government work. I just wanted Government work atleast for experience and start up, that's what I was interested in, I applied to Nimasa, customs, Corporate affairs commission, immigration, judiciary etc e no get where I no apply

So please and please Leave yahoo boys face your Evil leaders who will not build hospitals but go and use other countries hospitals their governments built for them.

They will not give you government grants or loans but will go and patronise and invest in other people's foreign countries companies and industries built with their own government grants and loans

Thanks bros, you finish work here...The aim of these abokiii people is to suffocate the south so that we go begin eat ourselves. The same thing happening in Borno and Zamfara is what they wished for us. God no go shame us. One Nigeria kill them
Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by Onlinesmart: 5:33pm On Apr 01, 2021
Limassol:

Says a lot about your IQ and your general way of thinking.
Do I know you? Are we related?
Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by SuperKlean(m): 5:35pm On Apr 01, 2021
FairlyUSEDpussy:
Olohun........

A good pair of jean is now sold 12/15k.......
A good sneaker is now 25k upward.......
A befitting/average slipper is 17k upward.....

Ado Ekiti to be precise!!!!!!

All thanks to yahoo boys

Modified:
Why r people quoting to doubt me
Jux carry yo ass down to Ado first....
Then enter fayose market to get prices of clothing yourself

Pls......y'all black monkey face quoting me outta context sud fvck of!!!

Everything has been on the rise here due to their reckless spending..........even before dollars became scarcity.......

Don't be a doltish muttonheaded id.iotic bastard!!!![
12/15k isn't even of good quality, you should have from 17k to get an okay jeans.
Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by AntiNigerian: 6:46pm On Apr 01, 2021
nineone:
check your dollar rates and other things. I import things from abroad. Even the importers are crying.
crypto currency would have been another source for forex. USDT comes in mind
Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by Ugosample(m): 7:52pm On Apr 01, 2021
A couple of re.tard.ed comments have been posted on this thread so far.

Those of you cheering on this yahoo boys menace, trying to rationalise it (using the lame excuse of politicians and country hard, all that talk) or even openly defending it, when the real effect of this thing you are encouraging hits the society in general and you in particular, don't come crying

Nigerians are unbelievable undecided

1 Like

Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by Ugosample(m): 7:55pm On Apr 01, 2021
akdjr:
What about those who still travel out of the country to countries with supposed high employment rate and yet they still engage in internet fraud. quote author=ecomalchemist post=100378066]One reason the YAHOO MENACE is growing exponentially is because there are no jobs in the country. The available jobs are being taken by the children of the elites and connected people. The government keeps giving rhetorics on job creation without any tangible result on ground to show that they are really work. Job creation is just a campaign gimmick for politicians to woo the electorates to vote for them.

Very good question!
Even in developed countries, they are still committing all manners of heinous crimes

It's not about the situation of the country, it's all about the mindset of (many) Nigerians that they MUST live big and spend big
Get rich or die trying mentality if you may

1 Like

Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by Wizzzzmike: 8:20pm On Apr 01, 2021
Joydan95:

See how stupid you are blockheaded fool...
Mr intelligent since you know so much tell me how many megawatts to sell to Ghana... Educate me let's go and I'll show you ur stupidity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governors At National Economic Council Meeting Today In Abuja / Omo-Agege’s Senate Seat Threatened As APC Witness Admits Court Order / INEC To Deploy BVAS Device For Anambra Election, Dumps Smart Card Reader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.