Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,781 members, 7,831,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? (25489 Views)

APC And El-rufai Continue To Heap Insults On Northern Christians / Savings, Investments, And Economic Growth Amidst Inflationary Pressure / BBC Documentary On Nigerians Living Under Lagos Bridge. See Reactions (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by HENRY940: 8:28am On Apr 01, 2021
Op leave sickness, de attack symptoms
Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by Calitoscassius(m): 8:28am On Apr 01, 2021
FairlyUSEDpussy:
Olohun........

A good pair of jean is now sold 12/15k.......
A good sneaker is now 25k upward.......
A befitting/average slipper is 17k upward.....

Ado Ekiti to be precise!!!!!!

All thanks to yahoo boys

Modified:
Why r people quoting to doubt me
Jux carry yo ass down to Ado first....
Then enter fayose market to get prices of clothing yourself

Pls......y'all black monkey face quoting me outta context sud fvck of!!!

Everything has been on the rise here due to their reckless spending..........even before dollars became scarcity.......

Don't be a doltish muttonheaded id.iotic bastard!!!![
look, mate! If you are more concernd about shoes and cloths i will send you sacks of cloths and shoes smiley
Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by seyz91(m): 8:29am On Apr 01, 2021
GBAMSOLUTE!

You said it all

the only sensible comment on this thread this year so far

they be comdemning yahoo boys up and down as if they are the reason for their problem and poverty

no job nothing and guys looking for means to survive without carrying guns, kidnapping and banditry as common in the North

They should be thankful its only restricted to Online Fraud in the south west and south east

Our leaders are the main problem here, they have looted current generation, future generation and those generation yet unborn wealth and everything that making it within the country is so difficult

i judge no one even the so called Oloshoes i dont judge them cuz they gotta eat and survive abi which job dey for them to do?
DuBLINGreenb:
You fools yahoo boys are not your problem you didn't elect yahoo boys into office they owe you nothing

Yahoo boys cannot and did not cause any inflation, government did with their excessive borrowing, excessive spending and looting and over pricing everything to get their cut from every contract like the RCCG road saga road redeemed church repaired for millions is what govmt spends 2 billion per kilometre on, and Ganduje stuffing babariga and Tinubu ordering bullion vans to his homes like pizza delivery and people sharing money during elections these are what causes inflation. Not 500u.s dollars one small boy somewhere picked or even 2k u.s dollars for one small scammer cannot cause inflation in the full Nigeria with over 200million people.

Everyday yahoo boys, everyday yahoo boys, I believe it's those old fools ruling sponsoring all these kind of headlines and news as distractions, one thing you don't even consider is imagine no yahoo at all calculate how much poverty would be in Nigeria, the south Will be much worse than the north in poverty. Because money doesn't get to us here the people I don't mean the govmt.

Because of tribalism atleast northerners get federal and state jobs, I was in the north for 3 years couldn't get one job because of my name and state of origin, I will go they'll tell me openly "oga this your name, them no go fit even do mistake accept you" and for 3 years from Abuja, Kano, Jigawa, and so on I didn't get one job my friend from Benue changed his name to Musa and he can speak Hausa, the man who gave him the job told him openly he wanted to give the slot to an hausa person and that's the reason he is giving it to him to make sure it's his fellow Hausa man, he told him this in Hausa (foolish man die for Mumu man backyard) he is working for customs today. I refused to change mine so I had to return to the south south before Joblessness kill me. Most Benue, kogi, Kaduna, Nassarawa even if they are not Hausa they'll claim to be Hausa and most of them even bear Hausa names or these generic Aliyu, Musa, Shehu and co. Just to survive there, they also speak Hausa, you need these to survive in Our DARLING ONE NIGERIA
But the only option open to you who is from the south, especially South south of you don't want to change your name and learn Hausa Man Know man find one uncle or aunty who is a big man or woman if you no get just forget it na Militancy get you last last come join us for gun boat

Incase you are wondering I graduated with a good result, They didn't open my envelop once, all they looked at was the name, they didn't even read the C.V (who get that time), the ones that manage to open the envelope just look at the c.v scheming through looking for State of Origin, I studied something very appealing and generally application especially to politics and government work. I just wanted Government work atleast for experience and start up, that's what I was interested in, I applied to Nimasa, customs, Corporate affairs commission, immigration, judiciary etc e no get where I no apply

So please and please Leave yahoo boys face your Evil leaders who will not build hospitals but go and use other countries hospitals their governments built for them.

They will not give you government grants or loans but will go and patronise and invest in other people's foreign countries companies and industries built with their own government grants and loans

1 Like

Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by 7lives: 8:29am On Apr 01, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:

Go the next community go buy, land no dey finish, use Google maps see for yourself, land wey still dey empty, unused, fallow plenty wella

Don't mind them, they want to run a capitalist economy but they don't want to obey the law of demand and supply.
Buy land in remote areas and hold, with time the land will appreciate in value, they can now build or sell the land.
A bachelor called me one day an told me he is under pressure to buy a land, at a place in isheri Oshun in Lagos.
I advised him to buy and put structure on it no matter how small, his girlfriend left him because he bought the land, the guy no dey " throwaway " money like before.
The guy later got married to another lady and rented a room and a parlour and moved to another area, this was eight years ago.
I met the guy a month ago, he thanked me so much, he said the price they sell land at that Location now na war,, he said he sold half of his plot and use the money to build the other half.
He he is now a land lord, thank God.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by HenryThegreat1(m): 8:32am On Apr 01, 2021
Thanks2God:

My brother, The Yahoo boys has made life miserable for legitimate hustlers in Agbor.
Land is almost more expensive in Agbor than Asaba.

But the truth remains that by the time wen the Yahoo business fades away, prices of this Landed properties may return to default settings, whereby some buyers maybe struggling to resell at cost price Especially in Agbor, Delta State
Exactly because there are no industries in Agbor.
How many persons earning 500k and above in Agbor?
Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by successtutor(m): 8:33am On Apr 01, 2021
We don't need to paint anyone here, the basic fact is that our government doesn't care about citizens . On the other side, internet fraudsters can pay 2million for a car worth 1.5million thereby forcing the price to go up. If you care, read more on elasticity.

1 Like

Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by sweetkev(m): 8:34am On Apr 01, 2021
ec0malchemist:
Another reason why “yahoo” is common in Nigeria is because the society celebrates the fraudsters. Musicians release songs hailing them. Mothers and pastors pray for them. Hotels and clubs accord them VIP treatment. Girls flock around them. In fact, it’s as if they are on top of the world. A woman who sells recharge cards once commented that she sees nothing wrong with what the boys are doing because they patronize her business very well. She is not the only one with such opinion. Many are OK with what the boys are doing because the boys are moving from armed robbery to internet fraud. As long as people in the society are not being harmed by the boys, everybody is fine with the situation on ground.

REMAX powerbank.

50,000mah

2 ports

Fast charge

Connectivity - Type C & Normal USB cord

Flashlight

Calls // WhatsApp - 0.8.1.1.9.7.5.6.1.4.4.
how much
Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by moneyissweet(m): 8:36am On Apr 01, 2021
Capital mugu, keep waiting when Yahoo business will fades away in 100 years..ode

Thanks2God:

My brother, The Yahoo boys has made life miserable for legitimate hustlers in Agbor.
Land is almost more expensive in Agbor than Asaba.

But the truth remains that by the time wen the Yahoo business fades away, prices of this Landed properties may return to default settings, whereby some buyers maybe struggling to resell at cost price Especially in Agbor, Delta State
Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by tonididdy(m): 8:39am On Apr 01, 2021
I agree 100% in terms of luxury gooods and some basics like clothes, lands, cars.

Problem being that 'Yahoo boys nor dey price',... Na there business men and women for do see finish and greed
Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 01, 2021
kenx1:
Nigeria soon to become the world capital of unemployment why not write lengthy episode about it?

I'm not in support of yahoo, but we should ask ourselves certain questions, why is there an increase in this meance...

why are certain government agencies such as National directorate of employment non existent

Bro I prefer u write about the raising effect of umployment and its effect on National growth.

If work dey nobody go enter street

Thanks

I posted something about fraud on my WhatsApp status sometime ago and yahooguys on my contact list were telling me that politicians are the cause of fraud lol. That Interpol and the rest should arrest politicians and leave yahooboys alone,I was like you’re right about government not trying but the innocent people you guys are defrauding are they responsible for the bad governance in this country? No. So,if they’re so eager to scam they should scam the politicians that messed up the country not innocent foreigners.
Because of the activities of these fraudsters foreigners don’t trust Nigerians anymore. You’ll go through unwarranted and unnecessary checks at airports just because you’re a Nigerian while other folks from countries like South Africa won’t be checked.
If you tell these guys to stop engaging in fraud they’ll say you’re hating or jealous.
Talking about bad governance,is Nigeria the only country with bad governance in the world? Venezuela and Zimbabwe e.t.c are countries with bad governance yet their citizens don’t go about scamming innocent foreigners because of the situation in their country.
Most Nigerians just have a criminal and get rich quick mentality and this has nothing to do with the state of governance in the country because most of them take this same disgusting mentality to countries with good governance e.g USA and Canada.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 01, 2021
Plead:

I posted something about fraud on my WhatsApp status sometime ago and yahooguys on my contact list were telling me that politicians are the cause of fraud lol. That Interpol and the rest should arrest politicians and leave yahooboys alone,I was like you’re right about government not trying but the innocent people you guys are defrauding are they responsible for the bad governance in this country? No. So,if they’re so eager to scam they should scam the politicians that messed up the country not innocent foreigners.
Because of the activities of these fraudsters foreigners don’t trust Nigerians anymore. You’ll go through unwarranted and unnecessary checks at airports just because you’re a Nigerian while other folks from countries like South Africa won’t be checked.
If you tell these guys to stop engaging in fraud they’ll say you’re hating or jealous.
Talking about bad governance,is Nigeria the only country with bad governance in the world? Venezuela and Zimbabwe e.t.c are countries with bad governance yet their citizens don’t go about scamming innocent foreigners because of the situation in their country.
Most Nigerians just have a criminal and get rich quick mentality and this has nothing to do with the state of governance in the country because most of them take this same disgusting mentality to countries with good governance e.g USA and Canada.

@DublinGreenb

1 Like

Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by moneyissweet(m): 8:41am On Apr 01, 2021
And the person that sold the car for 2 million will throw the money to into the bush right?Have also thought what the person who sold the car expensive will use the money do for himself and family?

I swear All of una need serious beating .

successtutor:
We don't need to paint anyone here, the basic fact is that our government doesn't care about citizens . On the other side, internet fraudsters can pay 2million for a car worth 1.5million thereby forcing the price to go up. If you care, read more on elasticity.
Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by ggood: 8:51am On Apr 01, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
You fools yahoo boys are not your problem you didn't elect yahoo boys into office they owe you nothing

Yahoo boys cannot and did not cause any inflation, government did with their excessive borrowing, excessive spending and looting and over pricing everything to get their cut from every contract like the RCCG road saga road redeemed church repaired for millions is what govmt spends 2 billion per kilometre on, and Ganduje stuffing babariga and Tinubu ordering bullion vans to his homes like pizza delivery and people sharing money during elections these are what causes inflation. Not 500u.s dollars one small boy somewhere picked or even 2k u.s dollars for one small scammer cannot cause inflation in the full Nigeria with over 200million people.

Everyday yahoo boys, everyday yahoo boys, I believe it's those old fools ruling sponsoring all these kind of headlines and news as distractions, one thing you don't even consider is imagine no yahoo at all calculate how much poverty would be in Nigeria, the south Will be much worse than the north in poverty. Because money doesn't get to us here the people I don't mean the govmt.

Because of tribalism atleast northerners get federal and state jobs, I was in the north for 3 years couldn't get one job because of my name and state of origin, I will go they'll tell me openly "oga this your name, them no go fit even do mistake accept you" and for 3 years from Abuja, Kano, Jigawa, and so on I didn't get one job my friend from Benue changed his name to Musa and he can speak Hausa, the man who gave him the job told him openly he wanted to give the slot to an hausa person and that's the reason he is giving it to him to make sure it's his fellow Hausa man, he told him this in Hausa (foolish man die for Mumu man backyard) he is working for customs today. I refused to change mine so I had to return to the south south before Joblessness kill me. Most Benue, kogi, Kaduna, Nassarawa even if they are not Hausa they'll claim to be Hausa and most of them even bear Hausa names or these generic Aliyu, Musa, Shehu and co. Just to survive there, they also speak Hausa, you need these to survive in Our DARLING ONE NIGERIA
But the only option open to you who is from the south, especially South south of you don't want to change your name and learn Hausa Man Know man find one uncle or aunty who is a big man or woman if you no get just forget it na Militancy get you last last come join us for gun boat

Incase you are wondering I graduated with a good result, They didn't open my envelop once, all they looked at was the name, they didn't even read the C.V (who get that time), the ones that manage to open the envelope just look at the c.v scheming through looking for State of Origin, I studied something very appealing and generally application especially to politics and government work. I just wanted Government work atleast for experience and start up, that's what I was interested in, I applied to Nimasa, customs, Corporate affairs commission, immigration, judiciary etc e no get where I no apply

So please and please Leave yahoo boys face your Evil leaders who will not build hospitals but go and use other countries hospitals their governments built for them.

They will not give you government grants or loans but will go and patronise and invest in other people's foreign countries companies and industries built with their own government grants and loans
your correct the Southern politicians are daft, all they care is their pockets

1 Like

Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by Baselm: 8:52am On Apr 01, 2021
Enosa1:
I can confirm this as I've lived in Warri for quite some time now. In fact, when I was about renting my apartment the agent got angry that I "price" too much, he told me point blink that he preferred giving apartment to "yahoo boys" because they don't negotiate price.

Everything is so expensive that you can barely survive if you are not a "yahoo boy". Girls tell you point blink that they can't date someone not a yahoo boy. It's that accepted here.

I had similar experience, I was told agent fee is not 10% in Warri here, they look at you and bill you then you start bargaining. There would have been like 4 agents waiting to take their cut. I don't say hi to my agent who happens to live close to my place anymore. I feel he has gotten all he can from me and he will get nothing else.
Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by illitracy: 8:56am On Apr 01, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:

This guy is the director general of the NSA (Nigerian scammers association)

1 Like

Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by RealEzee(m): 8:57am On Apr 01, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:

FACTS!!!!! INCREASE VOLUME MAKE THEM HEAR FOR BACK
Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by Dreyton36: 9:05am On Apr 01, 2021
If no be for yahoo , I swear if any young guy from the age of 18_24 get 200k for account , the money go be like 10million for him eye

As jobs no they for men and women , graduates they push barrow for ladipo even wear suit join

If any female go for job interview, interviewer go request for sex , some no get choice that to open legs cuz at all at all naim bad , for job of 50k

During election periods government go pay youths 2-5k each to vote and cause mayhem for them
And the 2_5k go big for their eye, na those same youths now they cashout at least $50k weekly transactions
How them wan take bribe that kind youth again?

The list goes on and on , yahoo boys are not killers , any yahoo boy that includes blood sacrifice just for maga to pay then he's not a yahoo boy but a ritualist

Yahoo boys are graduates, lenient people , country savers , low key ballers
These are the lists of real yahoo guys and how they act:

They don't oppress others with money
They stick to their own game
No flaunting of different expensive cars
No bitching life of keeping countless whores
Their life is low-key
No much friends
Listen to reasonable songs
Stoners and not drug addicts

Any yahoo boy that goes to the club to buy expensive drinks and have his name hailed by the mc
Changes women like clothes
Oppress others with money

Those ones didn't use their brain but rituals, that's why they don't value the outcome of the street

Lights up my kpoli in peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by CocoaOla: 9:05am On Apr 01, 2021
milann:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/business-data/451854-how-much-inflationary-pressure-do-yahoo-boys-heap-on-nigerians-by-oladeinde-olawoyin.html

Is either the writer of this post is uneducated fool or he is trying to play dirty politics with people minds

First of all Devaluation of once currency is the major cause of inflation Your CBN governor has devalued the naira currency three times in 6 months that abnormal and to much for a country

Devaluation of naira by your government and fuel prices increase what do u expect cheap things idiot Nigerians are wickedly foolish
Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by Olam09(m): 9:14am On Apr 01, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:

Shut the fúck! It seems you live in the village, if you live in the city you would understand the impact of yahoo boys in the market sector. There was a time when 5,000 naira would probably buy you a nice jean, Good cloth (maybe two) and a nice foot wear but now you can only purchase a boxer pant with the same amount. I know you're a fraudster and one day you gonna get caught!

3 Likes

Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by kenx1(m): 9:40am On Apr 01, 2021
Plead:

Bro create an enabling environment and see the youth take over the world....the youths are not clamouring for jobs all they need is an enabling environment to express their potentials....

I know of a guy who passed out from Youth service and opened a barbing salon fews weeks later the transformer in the area packed out.....its been months without power supply and he has been running on Gen......which frustration pass dis one
Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 01, 2021
kenx1:

Bro create an enabling environment and see the youth take over the world....the youths are not clamouring for jobs all they need is an enabling environment to express their potentials....

Why then do they continue scamming when they go to countries with enabling environment eg USA, UK and Canada?

Answer my question, the innocent people they're scamming,are they responsible for the bad governance in Nigeria? Or is Nigeria the country with worst governance issues in the world ?
Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by kenx1(m): 9:45am On Apr 01, 2021
Plead:

Why then do they continue scamming when they go to countries with enabling environment eg USA, UK and Canada?

Answer my question, the innocent people they're scamming,are they responsible for the bad governance in Nigeria? Or is Nigeria the country with worst governance issues in the world ?

How many of them bro.....bro understand what I'm saying ....we need to fight this menace from the root
Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by savageyoungboy(m): 9:45am On Apr 01, 2021
HenryThegreat1:

I have said my own ooo
And it is what is happening in Agbor now.
As for you and buhari that one concern u people.
Next time, keep your own in your mind and stop misleading people online. Yahoo boys don't make land expensive. The high demand for land is what makes it expensive. Demand for land always move from Populated areas to less populated areas. In most villages close to Warri, you can't see land to buy there or they are already very expensive in these villages. That's why people go and buy lands in less populated area so that when the demand for land become higher they can sell at a higher price. If you want to condemn yahoo, condemn it with accurate points and not points that will only make people want to indulge yahoo.
Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by OlujobaSamuel: 9:50am On Apr 01, 2021
Lol, I wanted to buy a short about 4yrs ago, the guy told me 8k or thereabout, I was like something wey I buy for #1500 last week at a shopping mall, roadside boutique call am 8k, bike man wey dey beside me talk sey wetin, even the #1500 plenty for am.
Na so a friend of mine wey dey roll with yahoo boys talk sey shey me no know sey that is the price, that the least I can get it is 5k, I just jejeli carry my leg waka.
Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by lanre9ja(m): 9:50am On Apr 01, 2021
milann:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/business/business-data/451854-how-much-inflationary-pressure-do-yahoo-boys-heap-on-nigerians-by-oladeinde-olawoyin.html

even house rent for ibadan has increased X2, everybody what to rent house to Yahoo boys now cuz dey don't price just name ur price the next thing na transfer with extra tip join.... they don't spoiled things for the country upon the hardship wey man dey face every day

1 Like

Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by Ayo2004: 9:58am On Apr 01, 2021
Rubbish analysis!
I am not in support of yahoo boys at all but the fact is that many industries in Nigeria thrive on Yahoo boys
Hotel industry makes so much income especially due to yahoo boys

Eateries, restaurants are able to make profit because of yahoo boys

Yahoo boys promote the music industry as they are ready to spend millions on shows and subscribe to paid music platforms unlike most Nigerians who download their music free

Clubs without yahoo boys will close down
Online selling of shoes and clothes,which many Nigerian students use to pay for their daily expenses are thriving because of yahoo boys patronizing them

Car dealers are cashing out big because of Yahoo boys

Sex industry is promoted by yahoo boys
Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by NOwazobia: 10:03am On Apr 01, 2021
If you want to know the population of Yahoo boys in Nigeria, check the population of those on the attacking side of the OP's post, then you will realize that almost every youth in this country are into internet fraud. Including many of those running legit business, to save face.

1 Like

Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by Simonobodo(m): 10:06am On Apr 01, 2021
For your business logo, contact me via 08106972893.
Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by Seunfretty: 10:10am On Apr 01, 2021
I don't know if wat others said is true but I can attest to the fact the increment in house rent this year in some area is cos of the yahoo boys power...most of the don't price house rent and will only pay straight away as a result of this other house owner tends to hype the rent too
Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by Wizzzzmike: 10:24am On Apr 01, 2021
Joydan95:

God bless you my brother.... Is it Yahoo boys that made us that gave Ghana light not have light for 24hours when Ghana enjoy light like heaven?? Someone in government handles the contract of importing generator into Nigerian and that is his main stream business cos he had an agreement with the government that they get certain percentage from it.

You give Ghana what light u dey mad... how can you give someone something you don't have...think about it
Re: How Much Inflationary Pressure Do "Yahoo Boys" Heap On Nigerians? by Johnson225(m): 10:48am On Apr 01, 2021
Calitoscassius:
look, mate! If you are more concernd about shoes and cloths i will send you sacks of cloths and shoes smiley

This isn't necessary, C'mon!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FFK Blasts US Senator Leahy For Calling Nigerian Soldiers "Rapists & Murderers" / Rivers Tribunal: 16 Senators, Reps Petition Buhari / Segun Oni: PDP Will Disgrace APC Out Of Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 159
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.