Stats: 3,153,405 members, 7,819,436 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Iheanacho Appears On Packet Of Crisps In UK - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Iheanacho Appears On Packet Of Crisps In UK (56084 Views)

Spain’s Coach Vilda Appears To Touch Female Inappropriately During Celebrations / Pita Taufatofu Shines At Tokyo Olympic As He Appears Without Shirt (Pix / Woman Who Accused Neymar Of Rape, Finally Appears On TV To Go Public (2) (3) (4)

Re: Iheanacho Appears On Packet Of Crisps In UK by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 9:14am On Apr 01, 2021
Faber:
Owerri babes nearly killed this guy career...He was dating like 3 of them at the same time.

God come deliver our Senior man from the shackles of the pussy cartel...

Today he is tearing nets instead of panties...

Run from destiny killers, run from yeye Nigerian girls. They will reduce you to a laughing stock...they got no ambition outside, IG, Tik Tok, FB and following politicians up and dan.
Thank God he dodged some Nigerian girls, some of them are destiny destroyer.
Re: Iheanacho Appears On Packet Of Crisps In UK by Psoul(m): 9:15am On Apr 01, 2021
This God is so wonderful.
Right from time, God destined his greatness
Ok check out his names.
God knew that at a time in his life that one giant crisp making company will use him for advert.
God made him to bear the name that matches the company's line of biz
IheaNACHO

You know about NACHOS?
What about NDIDI that sounds like INDEED?

Will you love them?
Yes indeed.

You see how God combined this guy's name to perfect what He planned for him.
At the same time, God gave wisdom to the company to see the marketing powers in the guy's name.
God you too much biko.

Re: Iheanacho Appears On Packet Of Crisps In UK by SmartyPants(m): 9:16am On Apr 01, 2021
KingEbukasBlog:
Lalasticlala this one na April fools joke sha grin grin grin

What if he leaves , how will the brand sell ?? And the dig at Southampton and their boss gave it away - no serious company would do that . Its obvious its a joke

Sir, it is not a new brand. It's just a temporary promotion.
Re: Iheanacho Appears On Packet Of Crisps In UK by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 01, 2021
Psoul:

Cos, Advanced countries don't need over colouring and crowded advert to send their message.
They are very busy and don't have time to start looking at advert for 1hr to be able to discern the info it carries.
Their adverts should be simple, smart and informative.
Moreover, this advert is coming from the UK. I hope u understand what I mean by dat.

It's not about being overcrowded but at least let it look inviting especially as there are many other snacks out there competing for attention. Hence the need for it to be colorful and attractive.

Most times what draws me to a product is the packaging.

Tell me, if children (even adults) see that and see this one here with very colorful pack and pics with latest embossed characters, which one will they go for?

Re: Iheanacho Appears On Packet Of Crisps In UK by manunitedbabes: 9:24am On Apr 01, 2021
grin this celebration is a goal against Man United ohhh imagine my bro wahala d like chain
Re: Iheanacho Appears On Packet Of Crisps In UK by Topmaike007(m): 9:26am On Apr 01, 2021
jpride:

What has this got to do with biafra again? Una go just dey mumu unasef. Besides, Ndidi is from Delta State. When did Delta State consent to joining biafra?
#ControversialStupidity#
and what was what happened to Umar has to do with Biafra before he started calling some dude Biafra boys.. Igbo is Igbo in respective of where they are.

And moreover kelechi Iheanacho is from Imo state so carry your bigotry Waka..

Re: Iheanacho Appears On Packet Of Crisps In UK by Psoul(m): 9:37am On Apr 01, 2021
AsherAmari:

It's not about being overcrowded but at least let it look inviting especially as there are many other snacks out there competing for attention. Hence the need for it to be colorful and attractive.

Most times what draws me to a product is the packaging.

Tell me, if children (even adults) see that and see this one here with very colorful pack and pics with latest embossed characters, which one will they go for?

Let me still enlighten u more.
The company is a very giant one.
They have bn making those crisps for many years.
They are household name in the UK and other countries.
They are not introducing new product.

You should also know that using live humans for advert is more expensive than using ordinary graphics.
In the same hand, live human advert attract more customers than ordinary graphic (well, depending on the target audience)
Crisps, porpcorn, drinks etc makers mainly have football fans as their target audience.
Just a half picture of a great footballer and smart write up will attract traffic to that product no matter how scanty or less colourful the packet is.

Comparing the pic u showed to that of the Nachos, I will always at anytime pick that of the Nachos over that one u showed there.
I also beliv that kids will always tell their parents;
Daddy/Mommy, pls buy us that chin chin they draw that footballer on the packet.
Re: Iheanacho Appears On Packet Of Crisps In UK by Babysho(m): 9:41am On Apr 01, 2021
BigSarah:
Yes Ndidi? I get it

Yeah 'indeed'..sounds forced lol
Re: Iheanacho Appears On Packet Of Crisps In UK by Lonelypacifist6: 9:43am On Apr 01, 2021
BigSarah:
Yes Ndidi? I get it
Yes indeed.
Re: Iheanacho Appears On Packet Of Crisps In UK by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 01, 2021
I pray this guy goes very far and win the ballon d'or some day. Really humble guy, and he doesnt seem to be negatively influenced with all his stardom so far
Re: Iheanacho Appears On Packet Of Crisps In UK by Cynocefaal: 9:46am On Apr 01, 2021
Rossikki:

Yeah...but such an ad wouldn't fly in Nigeria though.

Such play with words are not really our thing.

They just sound 'clever' without being very funny. wink

English people do a lot of wordplay, you'd know if you read their newspapers...it's a whole new level of humour accessible only to native speakers of the language

Re: Iheanacho Appears On Packet Of Crisps In UK by quickly: 9:47am On Apr 01, 2021
Rossikki:

Source: https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/6903995/kelechi-iheanacho-set-to-make-a-packet-as-walkers-release-new-range-featuring-leicester-hotshot/

Lucky chap it’s an endorsement deal he will be getting some pay for this
That crisp company is based in Leicester and the crisps are called nachos. Every where in the world even in America. You have Doritos nacho. Nacho and cheese.

And to the oyinbo when they see his name they think of snack.

Imagine somebody surname is Yogo etc it rhymes to have him on
Re: Iheanacho Appears On Packet Of Crisps In UK by quickly: 9:49am On Apr 01, 2021
Is this an April fool because I don chop am already
Re: Iheanacho Appears On Packet Of Crisps In UK by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 01, 2021
Psoul:

Let me still enlighten u more.
The company is a very giant one.
They have bn making those crisps for many years.
They are household name in the UK and other countries.
They are not introducing new product.

You should also know that using live humans for advert is more expensive than using ordinary graphics.
In the same hand, live human advert attract more customers than ordinary graphic (well, depending on the target audience)
Crisps, porpcorn, drinks etc makers mainly have football fans as their target audience.
Just a half picture of a great footballer and smart write up will attract traffic to that product no matter how scanty or less colourful the packet is.

Comparing the pic u showed to that of the Nachos, I will always at anytime pick that of the Nachos over that one u showed there.
I also beliv that kids will always tell their parents;
Daddy/Mommy, pls buy us that chin chin they draw that footballer on the packet.

Your opinion. grin. You can only speak for yourself. Mind you, children are attracted to cartoon characters, not celebrities because they can't relate with adult characters.

For me, no celebrity packaged snack or drink moves me. Rather, after the colorful packaging, the nutritional content /value is another thing I look out for and its what makes me settle for it. That's to tell you people look out for different things in a product but packaging comes first and naturally the eyes are attracted to colors which graphics thrives well in.

Have a nice decade. grin
Re: Iheanacho Appears On Packet Of Crisps In UK by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:52am On Apr 01, 2021
youngeagle:
When baba God picks your call, even with poor network, the vibe go still dey
May oil never dry from your head.
Re: Iheanacho Appears On Packet Of Crisps In UK by poiZon: 10:13am On Apr 01, 2021
Rossikki:

Was it not Nigeria that recognised his talent and put him in the National Under 17, Under 20, and now Super Eagles?

Did any of those English clubs know he was until NIGERIA raised him up?

Not everything is an opportunity to bash your country. That is a sick mentality.
Yes nigeria discovered him, they exploited him during those years. Did he deliver on those exploits? Yes.
Re: Iheanacho Appears On Packet Of Crisps In UK by Anass01: 10:17am On Apr 01, 2021
Ndidi omonla
Re: Iheanacho Appears On Packet Of Crisps In UK by Lolachef(f): 10:20am On Apr 01, 2021
Weldone my ohaji brother.
Re: Iheanacho Appears On Packet Of Crisps In UK by fx45(m): 10:22am On Apr 01, 2021
jpride:

What has this got to do with biafra again? Una go just dey mumu unasef. Besides, Ndidi is from Delta State. When did Delta State consent to joining biafra?
#ControversialStupidity#
Go and ask Murtala Mohammed why he chose Asaba to commit his genocide. While you're at it, don't forget to send message across to Col. Joe Achuzia and Chukwuma Nzeogwu asking them why they were the arrowheads of the Biafran offensive.

No dey mumu yourself

Re: Iheanacho Appears On Packet Of Crisps In UK by berlusconib2: 10:22am On Apr 01, 2021
Nothing fit change am

youngeagle:
When baba God picks your call, even with poor network, the vibe go still dey
Re: Iheanacho Appears On Packet Of Crisps In UK by YangaBabe: 10:23am On Apr 01, 2021
nice one, iheanacho my man kiss
Re: Iheanacho Appears On Packet Of Crisps In UK by SunTzu123(m): 10:27am On Apr 01, 2021
He is the BRAND? That's more than an ordinary endorsement!
Re: Iheanacho Appears On Packet Of Crisps In UK by RPG2020(m): 10:34am On Apr 01, 2021
bcomputer101:
Tinubu will never be our president in this country.

No no no no

Why will a drug dealer govern over 200million plus people?

He promised you Visa free to mexico
Re: Iheanacho Appears On Packet Of Crisps In UK by Psoul(m): 10:40am On Apr 01, 2021
AsherAmari:

Your opinion. grin. You can only speak for yourself. Mind you, children are attracted to cartoon characters, not celebrities because they can't relate with adult characters.

For me, no celebrity packaged snack or drink moves me. Rather, after the colorful packaging, the nutritional content /value is another thing I look out for and its what makes me settle for it. That's to tell you people look out for different things in a product but packaging comes first and naturally the eyes are attracted to colors which graphics thrives well in.

Have a nice decade. grin

I love people limiting their argument within the context of the argument.
I purposely do not want to talk about Cartoon in the argument cos it is not part of what we are talking about.
We were talking about the Machos and that Giant Corn adverts.
I don't knw why u should bring up cartoon and now talk about it wtout mentioning the Giant corn u wanted us to compare wt the Machos.

You may have good argument, but when they fall outside the context of the argument, it may not make sense.
Many students fail exams cos of this simple mistake.

Have a celebrated Century
Re: Iheanacho Appears On Packet Of Crisps In UK by Urban9aira: 10:42am On Apr 01, 2021
well then, lemme say the Design of the product is just not to the taste of the man who was complaining it as being too basic

BrainSanitizer:

The company is actually big, I mean very big.
The company is called Walkers and their site in Leicester is the largest crisp production plant in the world, producing over 11 million bags of crisps per day and using about 800 tons of potatoes.
Re: Iheanacho Appears On Packet Of Crisps In UK by Articlewritter(m): 10:43am On Apr 01, 2021

Chukwuebuka Chikputanwa is inviting you to join Rupee4Click. Sign up today for a ₹500 bonus!

Make money online with Rupee4Click. Rupee4Click pays you for referring friends and family to their website.

You can earn up to ₹100 per referral. Sign up with my referral link for ₹500 bonus! Limited time only!

https://www.facebook.com/112155750957759/posts/112157564290911/
Re: Iheanacho Appears On Packet Of Crisps In UK by Adakintroy: 10:43am On Apr 01, 2021
Rossikki:

Yeah...but such an ad wouldn't fly in Nigeria though.

Such play with words are not really our thing.

They just sound 'clever' without being very funny. wink

Whatever...
Re: Iheanacho Appears On Packet Of Crisps In UK by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 01, 2021
Psoul:

I love people limiting their argument within the context of the argument.
I purposely do not want to talk about Cartoon in the argument cos it is not part of what we are talking about.
We were talking about the Machos and that Giant Corn adverts.
I don't knw why u should bring up cartoon and now talk about it wtout mentioning the Giant corn u wanted us to compare wt the Machos.

You may have good argument, but when they fall outside the context of the argument, it may not make sense.
Many students fail exams cos of this simple mistake.

Have a celebrated Century

How is cartoon out of context here? And we were not only talking about machos, in fact you mentioned children and graphics, and I was trying to make you understand they can only relate with cartoon characters. So how is that out of context?

It is you who's trying to twist the whole thing because youve lost out in the argument. Go back and read your previous comments.
I see how you're not the type that fail simple exam questions. Just beating about the bush.

Shalom.
Re: Iheanacho Appears On Packet Of Crisps In UK by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 01, 2021
Rossikki:

Was it not Nigeria that recognised his talent and put him in the National Under 17, Under 20, and now Super Eagles?

Did any of those English clubs know he was until NIGERIA raised him up?

Not everything is an opportunity to bash your country. That is a sick mentality.
You are making sense!!

Paul Pogba At The Wedding Of His Brother, Florentin Pogba / Robinho Is Sentenced To 9 Years In Prison For Raping A Young Albanian Woman / Zlatan Ibrahimovic Buys Ferrari Monza SP2 For His 38th Birthday (Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63