Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Iheanacho Appears On Packet Of Crisps In UK - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Iheanacho Appears On Packet Of Crisps In UK (56080 Views)

Spain’s Coach Vilda Appears To Touch Female Inappropriately During Celebrations / Pita Taufatofu Shines At Tokyo Olympic As He Appears Without Shirt (Pix / Woman Who Accused Neymar Of Rape, Finally Appears On TV To Go Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iheanacho Appears On Packet Of Crisps In UK by gbengaadeleye12: 11:21am On Apr 01, 2021
Re: Iheanacho Appears On Packet Of Crisps In UK by Psoul(m): 11:28am On Apr 01, 2021
AsherAmari:

How is cartoon out of context here? And we were not only talking about machos, in fact you mentioned children and graphics, and I was trying to make you understand they can only relate with cartoon characters. So how is that out of context?

It is you who's trying to twist the whole thing because youve lost out in the argument. Go back and read your previous comments.
I see how you're not the type that fail simple exam questions. Just beating about the bush.

Shalom.

Well, I don't fight while arguing. I argue to learn and impart idea too.
You now sound as if it is fight.
Well, let me still tell you that you gone out of context.

See this ur comment:

Tell me, if children (even adults) see that and see this one here with very colorful pack and pics with latest embossed characters, which one will they go for?

After dat, you added a picture of advert of Giant Corn as seen below

From ur quoted comment, you wanted us to compare the two adverts (Giant Corn vs IheaNACHOS), the one that will attract children and even adults.
There was never a time u showed cartoon image to compare. U entirely forgot the premise which is Giant Corn vs IheaNACHOS and was arguing on Cartoon image vs IheaNACHOS.

Re: Iheanacho Appears On Packet Of Crisps In UK by kokomilala(m): 11:33am On Apr 01, 2021
Congratulations to him! But I hope he owns his image rights? Obafemi ,at a point ,in his career,had this problem.
Re: Iheanacho Appears On Packet Of Crisps In UK by 9tailskid: 11:35am On Apr 01, 2021
Senior man doing senior things..
Re: Iheanacho Appears On Packet Of Crisps In UK by CSTRR: 11:38am On Apr 01, 2021
Yes indeed.
Re: Iheanacho Appears On Packet Of Crisps In UK by bigcasava1(m): 11:55am On Apr 01, 2021
Aboki people no dey like this kind good news.
Re: Iheanacho Appears On Packet Of Crisps In UK by 9jaRealist: 12:12pm On Apr 01, 2021
Re: Iheanacho Appears On Packet Of Crisps In UK by Eryyy92: 12:20pm On Apr 01, 2021
BigSarah:
Yes Ndidi? I get it
are you sinaj
Re: Iheanacho Appears On Packet Of Crisps In UK by mu2sa2: 12:36pm On Apr 01, 2021
Rossikki:

Was it not Nigeria that recognised his talent and put him in the National Under 17, Under 20, and now Super Eagles?

Did any of those English clubs know he was until NIGERIA raised him up?

Not everything is an opportunity to bash your country. That is a sick mentality.
Exactly!
Re: Iheanacho Appears On Packet Of Crisps In UK by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 01, 2021
Rossikki:

Yeah...but such an ad wouldn't fly in Nigeria though.

Such play with words are not really our thing.

They just sound 'clever' without being very funny. wink

Because you’re all dull
Re: Iheanacho Appears On Packet Of Crisps In UK by IgboWarlord(m): 1:35pm On Apr 01, 2021
Yes Ndidi!!!! grin grin
Re: Iheanacho Appears On Packet Of Crisps In UK by IgboWarlord(m): 1:36pm On Apr 01, 2021
Rossikki:

Yeah...but such an ad wouldn't fly in Nigeria though.

Such play with words are not really our thing.

They just sound 'clever' without being very funny. wink

Its funny jor...
Re: Iheanacho Appears On Packet Of Crisps In UK by ibawon(m): 1:52pm On Apr 01, 2021
Yes NDIDI, Got me cracking up hard
Re: Iheanacho Appears On Packet Of Crisps In UK by Emeka71(m): 2:39pm On Apr 01, 2021
Urban9aira:
well the product might be a low priced product too thou. cause Iheanacho is on the pack no mean say the company get money like that,
That product has a high turnover.
Re: Iheanacho Appears On Packet Of Crisps In UK by ibuks12(m): 3:34pm On Apr 01, 2021
Psoul:
This God is so wonderful.
Right from time, God destined his greatness
Ok check out his names.
God knew that at a time in his life that one giant crisp making company will use him for advert.
God made him to bear the name that matches the company's line of biz
IheaNACHO

You know about NACHOS?
What about NDIDI that sounds like INDEED?

Will you love them?
Yes indeed.

You see how God combined this guy's name to perfect what He planned for him.
At the same time, God gave wisdom to the company to see the marketing powers in the guy's name.
God you too much biko.

GUY NO TOO HAPPY OO, NA APRIL FOOL PUBLISH OO

ANYONE WEY BELIEVE THIS ARTICLE DON DEY ONE CHANCE BE THAT
Re: Iheanacho Appears On Packet Of Crisps In UK by ibuks12(m): 3:35pm On Apr 01, 2021
kokomilala:
Congratulations to him! But I hope he owns his image rights? Obafemi ,at a point ,in his career,had this problem.

Disregard the report, it's an April-fool Publication
Re: Iheanacho Appears On Packet Of Crisps In UK by odiomachi(m): 4:12pm On Apr 01, 2021
Congrats to him
Re: Iheanacho Appears On Packet Of Crisps In UK by FuckThaMod: 4:22pm On Apr 01, 2021
jpride:

What has this got to do with biafra again? Una go just dey mumu unasef. Besides, Ndidi is from Delta State. When did Delta State consent to joining biafra?
#ControversialStupidity#
Pained yoruba boy grin
Ndidi is biafran, fact!
Re: Iheanacho Appears On Packet Of Crisps In UK by jpride(m): 5:05pm On Apr 01, 2021
RichardRandy:

Which delta ?
What does ndidi mean in "delta"
And u didn't hear the biafran boys tag trending sins?
And whybdoes the name Biafra give y'all BP?

finally...
CAN U ANSWER ALL THESE QUESTIONS INTELLIGENTLY ?

Does the fact that an Itshekiri man bears Femi make him a yoruba man? Does d fact the Itshekiri language is similar to yoruba makes them yoruba?

I don't know why u guys think Delta will in any way be cajoled into this biafra stupidity
Re: Iheanacho Appears On Packet Of Crisps In UK by BarrElChapo(m): 5:23pm On Apr 01, 2021
Nice, wishing him more successful days ahead
Re: Iheanacho Appears On Packet Of Crisps In UK by BlckBoy4U(m): 10:09pm On Apr 01, 2021
This is absolutely right. I have latest Smart Watches Waterproofed which can do Health functions like BP checks, Heart rate and much more very Affordable from as low as N8000. Whatsapp : 09080030001. God bless Nigeria. Thank you...[quote author=youngeagle post=100374995]When baba God picks your call, even with poor network, the vibe go still dey
Re: Iheanacho Appears On Packet Of Crisps In UK by BlckBoy4U(m): 10:11pm On Apr 01, 2021
He should and why not na.We have latest Smart Watches Waterproofed which can do Health functions like BP checks, Heart rate and much more very Affordable from as low as N8000. Whatsapp : 09080030001. God bless Nigeria. Thank you....
kokomilala:
Re: Iheanacho Appears On Packet Of Crisps In UK by RichardRandy: 2:27am On Apr 02, 2021
jpride:

Does the fact that an Itshekiri man bears Femi make him a yoruba man? Does d fact the Itshekiri language is similar to yoruba makes them yoruba?

I don't know why u guys think Delta will in any way be cajoled into this biafra stupidity

U are just drunk , femi in itshekiri is Yoruba whether u believe it or not ,
U saw Yoruba's 2days ago claiming yorubas in Benin republic, before Nigerian match with them but u think ikenna in delta is not igbo.
U must be a drunkard !!!
Blive it or not they are Igbos and biafrans

Just kneel down and pray to God to deliver u from identity crises which Fulani imposed on u. Mumu

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho Appears On Packet Of Crisps In UK by Psoul(m): 8:09am On Apr 02, 2021
ibuks12:

GUY NO TOO HAPPY OO, NA APRIL FOOL PUBLISH OO

ANYONE WEY BELIEVE THIS ARTICLE DON DEY ONE CHANCE BE THAT

Hahahahahahahaha.
Guy, I no go fall for ur trick.
You wan kill our joy wt ur April Fool.
I no go gree.
The news na true news.
Na u wan do us April Fool
Re: Iheanacho Appears On Packet Of Crisps In UK by ibuks12(m): 12:37pm On Apr 02, 2021
Psoul:

Hahahahahahahaha. Guy, I no go fall for ur trick. You wan kill our joy wt ur April Fool. I no go gree. The news na true news. Na u wan do us April Fool
I hear you sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Honoured After Scoring 400 Goals Across Europe (photo) / Paul Pogba At The Wedding Of His Brother, Florentin Pogba / Robinho Is Sentenced To 9 Years In Prison For Raping A Young Albanian Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.