Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

My Child And Child's Mother Makes Life Worth Living, Writer Who Attempt Suicide - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Child And Child's Mother Makes Life Worth Living, Writer Who Attempt Suicide (167 Views)

Could She Be Carrying My Child? / How Abstaining From Sex Makes Life Better For Men / “I Masturbate When I Breastfeed My Son” – Breastfeeding Mother Makes Weird Confe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Child And Child's Mother Makes Life Worth Living, Writer Who Attempt Suicide by Gladtune: 11:42pm On Mar 31, 2021
My child and child's mother makes life worth living, Writer who attempted suicide 6 years ago after feeling worthless says

A man who attempted suicide years ago after feeling life was worthless now feels life is full of endless worth after welcoming a child.

The writer said his child arrived Monday, March 29.

He explained that his child and the child's mother makes life worth living.

Sharing a photo of the child, he wrote: "6 years ago I attempted suicide because I believed I was worthless and life was empty. Today I became a father to the beautiful Autumn. Her and her heroic mother prove life is beautiful and my life has endless worth."

See photos here: https://gladtune.com/2021/03/31/my-child-and-childs-mother-makes-life-worth-living-writer-who-attempted-suicide-6-years-ago-after-feeling-worthless-says/

1 Like

Re: My Child And Child's Mother Makes Life Worth Living, Writer Who Attempt Suicide by Jashub: 11:47pm On Mar 31, 2021
Na so
Re: My Child And Child's Mother Makes Life Worth Living, Writer Who Attempt Suicide by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:48pm On Mar 31, 2021
Suicide should never be an option.

The beautiful thing about failure when you succeed is it teaches you compassion, humility and delayed condemnation of people or actions. And more a heart of gratitude.

However it's never a place to be in. Keep learning, unlearning and relearning.
Re: My Child And Child's Mother Makes Life Worth Living, Writer Who Attempt Suicide by thatsleepboy1: 11:49pm On Mar 31, 2021
My child and child’s mother makes life worth living, Writer who attempted suicide 6 years ago after feeling worthless says

A man who attempted suicide years ago after feeling life was worthless now feels life is full of endless worth after welcoming a child.

The writer said his child arrived Monday, March 29.

He explained that his child and the child’s mother makes life worth living.

Sharing a photo of the child, he wrote: “6 years ago I attempted suicide because I believed I was worthless and life was empty. Today I became a father to the beautiful Autumn. Her and her heroic mother prove life is beautiful and my life has endless worth.”

(1) (Reply)

... / How To Feel During Broken Of The Heart In Relationship / Erotic Ghostwriter Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.