Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,163 members, 7,821,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

How Many Nigerian Women Can Do This (graphic Image) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Nigerian Women Can Do This (graphic Image) (10345 Views)

After Eating A Pussy, He Got This!!!! (graphic Photo) / See How I Caught My Girlfriend Naked With My Alsatian Dog. Graphic Image / Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Nigerian Women Can Do This (graphic Image) by mmadu4: 6:37pm On Apr 01, 2021
anuofGod:
Simple task.
I'll slaughter it, remove the intestines and cut into different sizes

then u can kill a human being ooo h
Re: How Many Nigerian Women Can Do This (graphic Image) by jelel6: 9:27pm On Apr 01, 2021
1Sharon:
Not everybody grew up in the village you know

So, they only slaughter chicken in villages? Funny you.
Re: How Many Nigerian Women Can Do This (graphic Image) by jelel6: 9:31pm On Apr 01, 2021
My youngest sister would kill a snake when she sees one, then come and call we the guys she'd kill a snake grin

I think she'd be fine with a chicken.
Re: How Many Nigerian Women Can Do This (graphic Image) by tosaino95(m): 12:02am On Apr 02, 2021
AsherAmari:

Lol.. you are so right!

Ever since a mother hen poked my leg ( as a little child) just because I was walking past it and it's chickens, I feared them.

I do kick them i don't care if their owner is around there.
Re: How Many Nigerian Women Can Do This (graphic Image) by Nobody: 12:16am On Apr 02, 2021
tosaino95:

I do kick them i don't care if their owner is around there.

Lol... oh really?? You even have the liver to kick them off. Wish I can though but I'll avoid them altogether.
Re: How Many Nigerian Women Can Do This (graphic Image) by tosaino95(m): 4:28am On Apr 02, 2021
AsherAmari:

Lol... oh really?? You even have the liver to kick them off. Wish I can though but I'll avoid them altogether.
lol dog the must from me grin
Re: How Many Nigerian Women Can Do This (graphic Image) by mmadu4: 8:13pm On Apr 02, 2021
tosaino95:

lol dog the must from me grin

lool
Re: How Many Nigerian Women Can Do This (graphic Image) by anuofGod(f): 12:52pm On Apr 03, 2021
mmadu4:

then u can kill a human being ooo h
Lol, I can't hurt human being, not to talk of killing
Re: How Many Nigerian Women Can Do This (graphic Image) by sharpwriter(m): 6:10pm On Apr 03, 2021
AsherAmari:
Not even in my dreams.

But how come I'm scared of chicken but not scared of goats?

I can't hold any bird. Even the gentlest of them ( dove) scares me.

You are scared of their wings flapping and claws, that's all. Yet they hardly hurt, they are just scared of us. Even a chicken's peck can't tear off your flesh grin
Re: How Many Nigerian Women Can Do This (graphic Image) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 03, 2021
sharpwriter:

You are scared of their wings flapping and claws, that's all. Yet they hardly hurt, they are just scared of us. Even a chicken's peck can't tear off your flesh grin

Yeah you garrit. cool Plus the way they wriggle their body when you carry them.

I have a very soft skin. So that beak and claws can scratch it especially if it's those agressive ones that walk like Odesus. grin
Re: How Many Nigerian Women Can Do This (graphic Image) by sharpwriter(m): 6:27pm On Apr 03, 2021
athenswonders:
juju worshippers like myself can kill goat, chicken, pig, anything at all..... it's our calling.

I been wan ask since from someone who get experience, please how dem dey take kill those pigs sef? Knife or pestle or what
Re: How Many Nigerian Women Can Do This (graphic Image) by kingscare1(m): 6:35pm On Apr 03, 2021
AsherAmari:

Yeah you garrit. cool Plus the way they wriggle their body when you carry them.

I have a very soft skin. So that beak and claws can scratch it especially if it's those agressive ones that walk like Odesus. grin

You are funny mehn.
This girl is funny.

Make I show you funny now.
I pray you find yourself locked in a big house filled with lots of mother hens and their chicks in same room to remove the phobia from you. grin
Re: How Many Nigerian Women Can Do This (graphic Image) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 03, 2021
kingscare1:

You are funny mehn.
This girl is funny.

Make I show you funny now.
I pray you find yourself locked in a big house filled with lots of mother hens and their chicks in same room to remove the phobia from you. grin

Aaahh... Lol...
You're wicket! You're worse than the former president of Uganda. grin

Mehnn.. just imagining it gives me the chills.

No way!
Re: How Many Nigerian Women Can Do This (graphic Image) by kingscare1(m): 6:46pm On Apr 03, 2021
AsherAmari:

Aaahh... Lol...
You're wicket! You're worse than the former president of Uganda. grin

Mehnn.. just imagining it gives me the chills.

No way!

You will be forced to erase that childhood memory from you, and give you a new insight on how to properly relate with hens and their chicks.

Again, for instance if it happens, will you cry over a hen? grin

As old as you are.
Re: How Many Nigerian Women Can Do This (graphic Image) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 03, 2021
author=kingscare1 post=100458450]
Fowl

You will be forced to erase that childhood memory from you, and give you a new insight on how to properly relate with hens and chicken.
Lol..
No way!

Again, for instance if it happens, will you cry over a hen? grin

As old as you are.
I'll scream down the whole building. Infact three days ago, where I was buying tomatoes, a cork came and picked a piece of tomato and the Little children there Started chasing it. As it was approaching, I took off and ran into a shop to hide. Everybody there was staring at me like.. huh? I nor send o. Hm. I can't come and let one chicken fly on my body. Lol...

So, your therapy won't work.
Re: How Many Nigerian Women Can Do This (graphic Image) by kingscare1(m): 7:00pm On Apr 03, 2021
AsherAmari:
author=kingscare1 post=100458450]
Fowl

Lol..
No way!

I'll scream down the whole building. Infact three days ago, where I was buying tomatoes, a cork came and picked a piece of tomato and the Little children there Started chasing it. As it was approaching, I took off and ran into a shop to hide. Everybody there was staring at me like.. huh? I nor send o. Hm. I can't come and let one chicken fly on my body. Lol...

So, your therapy won't work.

I want to ask you a question.

Assuming you saw a lion on a road you were heading to, you turned back to follow the other road, to your surprise it's a snake ravaged area. Then the last and only road remaining is filled with harmless fowls (as usual), which road would you follow?
And why?
Re: How Many Nigerian Women Can Do This (graphic Image) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 03, 2021
kingscare1:

I want to ask you a question.

Assuming you saw a lion on a road you were heading to, you turned back to follow the other road, to your surprise it's a snake ravaged area. Then the last and only road remaining is filled with harmless fowls (as usual), which road would you follow?
And why?

I will stop assuming. tongue lol
Re: How Many Nigerian Women Can Do This (graphic Image) by Duplexxx: 7:06pm On Apr 03, 2021
Fowl na de easiest bird any one can kill
Re: How Many Nigerian Women Can Do This (graphic Image) by kingscare1(m): 7:11pm On Apr 03, 2021
Duplexxx:
Fowl na de easiest bird any one can kill

I concur.
Re: How Many Nigerian Women Can Do This (graphic Image) by kingscare1(m): 7:14pm On Apr 03, 2021
AsherAmari:

I will stop assuming. tongue lol

So understand that fowls run away when people approach them unlike other domestic animals.

As for Turkies (Torotoro), the male-grown ones with egos are often threatening but they are as harmless as fowls because they run when chased by persons.

So don't be afraid of birds. They can be your pet you know.

Take charge on them when they are both alive and on stew.
Re: How Many Nigerian Women Can Do This (graphic Image) by NorthernSerene(m): 7:23pm On Apr 03, 2021
AsherAmari:
Not even in my dreams.

But how come I'm scared of chicken but not scared of goats?

I can't hold any bird. Even the gentlest of them ( dove) scares me.
Oh! Asha.
Re: How Many Nigerian Women Can Do This (graphic Image) by NorthernSerene(m): 7:26pm On Apr 03, 2021
tee59:
What's big deal here? Is only cow, I can't kill.
Hahahahaha! Iron lady.
Re: How Many Nigerian Women Can Do This (graphic Image) by Duplexxx: 7:32pm On Apr 03, 2021
Ahahaha fear fear fowl

kingscare1:

I concur.
Re: How Many Nigerian Women Can Do This (graphic Image) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 03, 2021
kingscare1:

So understand that fowls run away when people approach them unlike other domestic animals.

As for Turkies (Torotoro), the male-grown ones with egos are often threatening but they are as harmless as fowls because they run when chased by persons.

So don't be afraid of birds. They can be your pet you know.

Take charge on them when they are both alive and on stew.

Ok. I'll try.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Right For A Woman To Kiss Her Son Like This (photos)? / Do You Prefer Ass Over Boôbs Or Boôbs Over Ass / I"ve learnt, lol!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.