Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover (41140 Views)

29-Year-Old Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay Business Loan / Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) / Man Commits Suicide Over Erectile Dysfunction In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by Gokoyer0(m): 11:22am On Apr 01, 2021
I don't believe this.
Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by Ubdavis(m): 11:22am On Apr 01, 2021
Me! Ki myself!!. Mmmmmmm
Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by luckydion(m): 11:22am On Apr 01, 2021
JovialJune:
This is true love, he died for love, how many men can do that?

He never died of love but of heart broken, jilt, loses, lost, betrayed, depression, Fear of failure, "Conceived-intimidation" fear of shame etc So u even want men to keep dying of this stupid behaviour of women.

hmmmmm.

1 Like

Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by sweetkev(m): 11:25am On Apr 01, 2021
JovialJune:
See your mouth as if you can die for dikc undecided
Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by Nobody: 11:26am On Apr 01, 2021
I'm glad I took the redpill early enough, I feel liberated!
Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by Munzy14(m): 11:27am On Apr 01, 2021
The guy is a fool...Since he knew he is going to take his life...He should av wasted the lady and the guy as well, then kill himself in peace to avoid long police talks...cheesy

Some guys need serious jaw jaw to help them get mind of their own...

1 Like

Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by mvem(m): 11:27am On Apr 01, 2021
matrix199:
He had a very low Emotional Quotient. Well, let's hope those dead suicide terrorists give him one of their '11 vees' as consolation, since he concluded life was not worth living anymore.

what has terrorist has to do with this ?
Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by mixratio(m): 11:31am On Apr 01, 2021
you didnt bother to add the cost?
Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by mixratio(m): 11:31am On Apr 01, 2021
how much?
Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 01, 2021
JovialJune:
. Very Few Stupid me can actually do that ! Kpekus ko Kpetuss ni undecided undecided undecided

Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 01, 2021
JovialJune:
Most foolish men can do that
Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by Zaggafrank: 11:35am On Apr 01, 2021
Chaiiiiiiii! Original I die for nothing o.
Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by 2shaw: 11:35am On Apr 01, 2021
Nawa o
Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by Bunmhi(f): 11:36am On Apr 01, 2021
Simp
Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by EJEHSON(m): 11:38am On Apr 01, 2021
Those of you calling this guy names and insulting him should know that everybody are not the same, people react to situations differently.
Depression is an ailments o, is like insulting someone who is mentally ill. If you are depressed, you are no longer in control of what you do again. Some people are strong enough to carry on but others are too weak. That's why it's always good to be our brothers keeper and show concern when you see an active person started withdrawing from being active and always staying alone. It can happen to anyone.
Rest in peace young blood.

1 Like

Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by PoshTraveler: 11:41am On Apr 01, 2021
IF I GO GET MIND TO COMMIT SUICIDE, I GO FIRST KILL HER
Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 01, 2021
How you go kill yourself because girl reject you this na mental case o
Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by Mandela27: 11:47am On Apr 01, 2021
old firewood no dey quench
Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by bigcasava1(m): 11:51am On Apr 01, 2021
Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by Humanoid01(m): 11:54am On Apr 01, 2021
JovialJune:
Lol what kind of thinking is this?
Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by West2019(m): 11:57am On Apr 01, 2021
This a reason why I don't pity any woman that is mad or use for money ritual
Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by EmmanuelScott1(m): 11:57am On Apr 01, 2021
Women still doing their normal stuff from the beginning, Another adam fall for the shit and he don kpai grin grin grin
Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by madridsta007(m): 12:01pm On Apr 01, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Imagine, so after he has completed the traditional marriage, she went ahead to commit such an act. Why didn't she break it off before the went ahead with the traditional wedding.

The Blood of that man is on that stupid woman's head.

And her future children.
They will bear the effects of nothing they never contributed to.
Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by sojfarm: 12:20pm On Apr 01, 2021
He just wasted himself over nothing
Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by luminouz(m): 12:22pm On Apr 01, 2021
JovialJune:

Lmaoooo

You such a clown.

1 Like

Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by Cowbell521: 12:33pm On Apr 01, 2021
JovialJune:
I pity who go mistakenly marry U
Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by blazepascal(m): 12:39pm On Apr 01, 2021
even heaven won't forgive him
Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by AuroraB(f): 12:53pm On Apr 01, 2021
MajesticKris:
Women hardly let their Ex go.... Most especially their first True Love... Or their first serious Relationships..

I have them coming back.... For the cucumber
Rip man!!
... some... please smiley
An ex belongs to the past for some of us cool
Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by culf: 1:02pm On Apr 01, 2021
JovialJune:

what's not how to 'die for love' which yeye love? he wasted his life for nothing
Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by janetakan(f): 1:02pm On Apr 01, 2021
A 31 year old clown. Smh
Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by clickwtB(m): 1:05pm On Apr 01, 2021
YEYE DEY SMELL...!
GOD FORBID ME COMMIT SUICIDE FOR WOMAN...!
ITS SIMPLE YOU CHEAT......
I MOVE ON YOU/SHE CONTINUE HER CHEATING WITH WHO EVER YOU/SHE WANT TO WITH,THANK YOU>
JovialJune:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight / Please Is My Friend Pregnant??! / NNPC Is Constructing N21bn Hospital In Katsina – GMD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.