Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) (39388 Views)

55-year-old Father Of Six Commits Suicide In Ibadan Over Economic Hardship / Man Jumps Into Lokoja River Over Economic Hardship — Police / Federal Poly Oko Student Commits Suicide Over Hardship In Anambra (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 5:31pm On Jan 16, 2023
A Middle-aged man yesterday reportedly committed suicide, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The man, whose identity is yet to be ascertained, was said to have committed suicide by hanging himself on a tree in the vicinity of his residence.

He was said to have done this by climbing on a ladder to be able to tie himself to the tree while he remained suspended on the tree after he kicked away the ladder with his legs.

Why he decided to take his own live has not been known as he was reported to look hale and hearty the last time he was seen by his neighbours before he committed the suicide.

There were, however, speculations that he might have committed suicide because of the prevailing economic hardship In Nigeria.

It was gathered By , that his decision to take away his own life has left his family members, neighbours and friends bewildered because they had no premonition that he was going to take his live.

His disturbed family members have removed his corpse, As At The Time Of Filing This Report.

See Graphic Photos As Obtained By Below:

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 5:31pm On Jan 16, 2023
Cc: Lalasticlala Nlfpmod Mynd44 And Seun
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 5:32pm On Jan 16, 2023
Please Don't Commit Suicide Over Hardship.

Get In Touch With Right Now.

Let's Open A Website For You, All The Best.

19 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by God1000(m): 5:32pm On Jan 16, 2023
This is heartbreaking, but who am I to judge him.

He must have tried his best but failed, having no one to have a recourse to isn't good.

People commit suicide when there's no real raison d'être

113 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 5:33pm On Jan 16, 2023
God1000:
Hmm

See More Bad News Via www.. Com
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by Siminialaye20(m): 5:35pm On Jan 16, 2023
Nawa o. It takes guts to end ones life.

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by Suunnn(f): 5:35pm On Jan 16, 2023
post=120093824:
Update From . COM

From The Information Gathered By , The man, whose identity is yet to be ascertained, was said to have committed suicide by hanging himself on a tree in the vicinity of his residence.

He was said to have done this by climbing on a ladder to be able to tie himself to the tree while he remained suspended on the tree after he kicked away the ladder with his legs.

Why he decided to take his own live has not been known as he was reported to look hale and hearty the last time he was seen by his neighbours before he committed the suicide.

There were, however, speculations that he might have committed suicide because of the prevailing economic hardship In Nigeria.

It was gathered By , that his decision to take away his own life has left his family members, neighbours and friends bewildered because they had no premonition that he was going to take his live.

His disturbed family members have removed his corpse, As At The Time Of Filing This Report.

Source: BLOG
Hmmn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 16, 2023
Did he drop a note? Did he tell someone anything?

How can we be so sure he committed suicide cause of hardship?

TheChameleon:

So.... you think a killer went to the trouble of staging his murder ? grin

You guys watch CSI too much.

There is no fingerprint database. If you commit murder with your fingerprints all over... nothing will happen

Try dey understand point before you react

I said how can we be so sure he committed suicide CAUSE OF ECONOMIC HARDSHIP as suggested in the post.

The focus of my point is on the part where they suggested economic hardship as reason for suicide.

Not on whether it was a suicide or murder.

Understand before you react. ahn Ahn!

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 5:36pm On Jan 16, 2023
Suunnn:

Hmmn

Why Hmmmm Please?
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by TheChameleon: 5:38pm On Jan 16, 2023
UnusualEmissary:
Did he drop a note? Did he tell someone anything?

How can we be so sure he committed suicide cause of hardship?

So.... you think a killer went to the trouble of staging his murder ? grin

You guys watch CSI too much.

There is no fingerprint database. If you commit murder with your fingerprints all over... nothing will happen

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by TheChameleon: 5:38pm On Jan 16, 2023
D
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by Candidlady: 5:39pm On Jan 16, 2023
the second picture looks like some photoshoot stuff

the way he rested on the tree

men are really suffering but their ego or redpill movement won't let em tell a lady their problems...

their motto: irather kill myself than beg an evening newspaper lol

no rip for em

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 5:41pm On Jan 16, 2023
Why not calm down now... the downfall of a man does not state the end of his life now. Why not be patient all this hardwire will soften when PO win this election.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 16, 2023
murasi
post=120093824:
Update From . COM

Source: BLOG
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by WibusJaga: 5:42pm On Jan 16, 2023

&Yet another victim of Buhari's APC Suffering & Smiling regime.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by Suunnn(f): 5:42pm On Jan 16, 2023
post=120093966:

Why Hmmmm Please?
Following the topic

It hurt, and it touches as well

Contact me for your academic assignment, articles,, research works,,, thesis. WhatsApp Me..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by Yorubalandlord(m): 5:45pm On Jan 16, 2023
Oi
Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by Karlovych: 5:47pm On Jan 16, 2023
embarassed Affliction shall never happen again this 2023 because of ApC. RIP to the young man, may it never be well with supporters of evil

Dear Nigerians take back your country before you end up like BMC zombies

4 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by Urheadmaster(m): 5:47pm On Jan 16, 2023
I bow for you .

You are doing well.

Keep bringing the bad news which the blame is on our leaders for not doing enough for her citizens in the country tongue

post=120093833:
Please Don't Commit Suicide Over Hardship.

Get In Touch With Right Now.

Let's Open A Website For You, All The Best.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by zeuss: 5:49pm On Jan 16, 2023
Candidlady:

men are really suffering but their ego or redpill movement won't let em tell a lady their problems...

no rip for em

A person has taken his own life and this is what you say? A woman would even cry at the sight of this but a feminist would remain the heartless entitled nitwi.ts that they manifest to be. Little wonder RPM.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 5:49pm On Jan 16, 2023
Suunnn:

Following the topic

It hurt, and it touches as well

, Is Here, To Bring All The Bad News To Your Doorstep As E Dey Hot

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by Winterhaven(m): 5:51pm On Jan 16, 2023
no location

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by Jeon(f): 5:54pm On Jan 16, 2023
RIP.

4 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 5:55pm On Jan 16, 2023
Winterhaven:
no location

Is Not Yet Known By

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by Jeon(f): 5:56pm On Jan 16, 2023
Candidlady:

no rip for em

Truth.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by muyico(m): 6:00pm On Jan 16, 2023
No hardship conditions worth taking sum1 life. Who wil enjoys d enjoyments coming very soon? Dangote refinery don complete.remain opening! Foods go come down

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by Tokskob2008: 6:07pm On Jan 16, 2023
It's really tough and rough out here daily... At this junction we shouldn't even be thinking as a sane people to reelect those who made life this miserable for the masses of this country. It wasn't this terrible 8yrs ago but now everything is upside down to the extent that feeding is now a rocket science to majority of Nigerians.

12 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 16, 2023
Chia!! This is bad vote peter obi

5 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by GYBABA(m): 6:13pm On Jan 16, 2023
Jesus! The question on everyone's mind, why did he kill himself?

3 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 16, 2023
Eyyah

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by Goldbw122(m): 6:47pm On Jan 16, 2023
Even if the the hardship is highest, don't kill your self ok it is not worth it, anything can happen in the last minutes, nor be me blow my account today, I die.. so let's just say let's death be far away from me, Amen..

3 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 6:48pm On Jan 16, 2023
Goldbw122:
Even if the the hardship is highest, don't kill your self ok it is not worth it, anything can happen in the last minutes, nor be me blow my account today, I die.. so let's just say let's death be far away from me, Amen..

Do You Play Betting Please?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kaduna Strike: Nurses Disconnect Oxygen Supply Of 2-Day-Old Baby In Incubator / Help! My Head Is Embarrassingly Big. Makes Me Sad / Lagosian Photoshops Late Dr. Adadevoh Into 'Lagos At 50' Poster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.