Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover (41149 Views)

29-Year-Old Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay Business Loan / Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) / Man Commits Suicide Over Erectile Dysfunction In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by MufasaLion: 10:39am On Apr 01, 2021
Bloody Simp. Funny thing is that the hoe still gonna cheat on the other nigga.

Crazy!

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by GARBAUK: 10:40am On Apr 01, 2021
very sad news. how can a man take his life because of woman? i will never thinking of doing this in my life.
Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:41am On Apr 01, 2021
one simp down
more to go
Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by Chioma1989: 10:41am On Apr 01, 2021
Mindlog:
He was already living with an underlying issue and mentally fragile, this just triggered the suicide completion.

That is it. People that are mentally unstable and emotionally wrecked should not be put through stress. They will just give in. That is why it is good to avoid quarrel as you don't know who has reached the finishing line and is waiting for a little push to cross over to the other side.
Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by emmnprince(m): 10:44am On Apr 01, 2021
Unfortunately, we lost another one to acute depression of the mind and soul because of an irresponsible lady! So disheartening.

What a pity!

#Men Should Learn To Reserve Some Love For Themselves And Place Premium On Their Mental and Emotional Health In A Relationship Because Relationship Does Not Guarantee Marriage or A Successful Marriage.
Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by Edusouls(m): 10:45am On Apr 01, 2021
Women made God their creator cry �, and heartbroken, unleashing curses on the daughters of eve till the end of time, please men make una take women as they are, cos nothing can change them for the better, sorry man R.I.P God would understand what you went through and accept your soul..
Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by Akabuking: 10:46am On Apr 01, 2021
JovialJune:
This is true love, he died for love, how many men can do that?
true love Indeed
Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by Duplexxx: 10:47am On Apr 01, 2021
This guy yeye o because of girl when caterpillar don mash tire eh" na wa o Papa God take control

Rip to the dead
Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by emmnprince(m): 10:47am On Apr 01, 2021
Riseup4:
[s]That is exactly how women are, maybe the man never new. Women are closer to LUSIFER while men are closer to Jah[/s]

Your opinion should be taken lightly because it cannot be proven truthfully.
Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by dreu2fine(m): 10:47am On Apr 01, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Imagine, so after he has completed the traditional marriage, she went ahead to commit such an act. Why didn't she break it off before the went ahead with the traditional wedding.

The Blood of that man is on that stupid woman's head.
never na d woman send am to comit sucide
Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by MrUchenna1(m): 10:49am On Apr 01, 2021
Two people can illustrate crudity to you.
The first is the crude man, whom you see perceiving the diamond as a stone.
The other is the refined man, who makes clear to you the crudity of the first one[quote][/quote]
Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by lucky4west: 10:51am On Apr 01, 2021
first class mugu...why kill urself because of a woman? so the summary of ur existence is just a woman? probably an uneducated backward mumu girl just like him....the lust for sex represented by a female who has turned to another guy was all it took to define ur entire existence? even ur ancestors go flog u for dat side b4 man-devel (devil) come use flaming koboko bulala ur JT wen u take de nank d woman...idiot....life hard man still de hustle u go kill urself because of nku....i sorry sorry
Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by Angelfrost(m): 10:51am On Apr 01, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Imagine, so after he has completed the traditional marriage, she went ahead to commit such an act. Why didn't she break it off before the went ahead with the traditional wedding.

No it isn't!... The stupid and weak person here is the man!

No woman is worth taking one's life over! Not one!!!

In this day and age, every man and woman ought to know that cheating or infidelity is more than likely in every relationship or union, hence the need to be emotionally trained and prepared for the shock.

Why kill yourself as if he/she is the only person left on earth... Smh!!!
Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by tiredoflife(m): 10:55am On Apr 01, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

your gender are the most confused animals in the whole universe angry angry
Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by bluestone2015: 10:55am On Apr 01, 2021
Those friends who rushed to tell him are not good people.

They should have thought of how to speak to the lady to reconcile with her husband or help with a peaceful separation.

Not all friend have your interest at heart.
Those informants just wanted to witness drama.
Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by AuwalYusuf812(m): 10:59am On Apr 01, 2021
TheUndercover:
LOL! Same story all the time, I'm not even surprised anymore.

Women will take a strong man, shatter his frame, and suck his soul dry until he’s a shadow of his former self. Then she will become disgusted of his transformation and go do the same thing to another man.

They are blinded by oxytocin, so they won't listen until they get burnt. So many weak men these days. Take the red pill now. Ignore it and pay dearly for it later. visit the Red Pill thread.

Important Life Lessons you should know as a Man -
https://www.nairaland.com/6425951/phase-1-machiavellian-tactics-life

https://www.nairaland.com/6445859/phase-2-charming-cunning-tactics
well said bro
Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by advanceDNA: 10:59am On Apr 01, 2021
JovialJune:

But shey you know say you no fit make heaven...
Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by tolguy(m): 10:59am On Apr 01, 2021
you die as FOOL
Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by papiSNEH(m): 11:00am On Apr 01, 2021
war dar fouurrr

men way kill dem self on top V people matter, na hell inner core dem need to dey chill

watin him come gain nw

aboki romeo angry angry
Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by sylve11: 11:04am On Apr 01, 2021
MajesticKris:
Women hardly let their Ex go.... Most especially their first True Love... Or their first serious Relationships..

Na so e just be. cool
Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by Mindlog: 11:05am On Apr 01, 2021
Chioma1989:

That is it. People that are mentally unstable and emotionally wrecked should not be put through stress. They will just give in. That is why it is good to avoid quarrel as you don't know who has reached the finishing line and is waiting for a little push to cross over to the other side.

You are right, just a push and they cross over.
Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by galantjoe(m): 11:06am On Apr 01, 2021
Wasted son of man
Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by Lunomall1905: 11:07am On Apr 01, 2021
JovialJune:

We are waiting for your father to do it first foolishness is the answer to your silly question.

1 Like

Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by backbone503(m): 11:10am On Apr 01, 2021
Some people should be seriously flogged by angels when they translate
Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by Urban9aira: 11:13am On Apr 01, 2021
This one eh, dem suppose feed em dead body give pigs as breakfast
Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by zagorakis(m): 11:18am On Apr 01, 2021
SIMP. Go and swallow the redpill they said no..see their end
Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 01, 2021
Relationships should come with a warning sign that says: To be handled with great care.
Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:20am On Apr 01, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
The fool should rest in hell..
No bleeps given
Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by Munzy14(m): 11:21am On Apr 01, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

Story....

A lot of ladies are doing this currently...A girl i knew as her dowry has been paid, and her trad planning is on...She was busy giving her first boyfriend who deflowered her all the styles in the kamasutra book...cheesy

I knew because the first boyfriend is my right-hand guy...He couldn't marry her because we deh school then...Even after the white wedding the girl still deh disturb my guy...I had to give my friend a strong warning...to back off before this lady will ruin him for life..

some women I only SMH....I pity guys that carry some ladies matter for head...Early death is sure for them.
Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by Yeeyo: 11:21am On Apr 01, 2021
galaxy2020:
Straight to Hell.... Mumuness!
I feel for his mum but the truth is that he is straight to hell

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NNPC Is Constructing N21bn Hospital In Katsina – GMD / What Is The Prevention, Cure And Cause Of Mouth Odour / Please Is My Friend Pregnant??!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.