Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,587 members, 7,816,445 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

What Type Of Marriage Gives More Security? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Type Of Marriage Gives More Security? (870 Views)

What Type Of Guys Do Women Like? (Character Wise) / What Type Of Dick Do Women Like / Why Do Ugly Gals Gives More Erection Than The Beautiful Ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Type Of Marriage Gives More Security? by doubleZ88(m): 10:59am On Apr 01, 2021
Though we have basically three to four types of marriages in Nigeria:
*Traditional Wedding
*White wedding
*Court wedding
*Muslim wedding

But my question also concerns both genders, and their respected families as a whole.

source:
https://www.partnersaid.com/what-type-of-marriage-gives-more-security
Re: What Type Of Marriage Gives More Security? by habsydiamond(m): 9:55am On Apr 02, 2021
Would have picked court but since our judiciary arm don collapse, I think non get security oo
Re: What Type Of Marriage Gives More Security? by doubleZ88(m): 4:05pm On Jul 15, 2021
habsydiamond:
Would have picked court but since our judiciary arm don collapse, I think non get security oo

Lets say things are being equal, which would you pick?
Re: What Type Of Marriage Gives More Security? by Candidlady: 4:34pm On Jul 15, 2021
doubleZ88:

Lets say things are being equal, which would you pick?

Court wedding

Others are just formalities

2 Likes

Re: What Type Of Marriage Gives More Security? by Divoc19(f): 4:45pm On Jul 15, 2021
Court.
Re: What Type Of Marriage Gives More Security? by Oracleforce: 5:19pm On Jul 15, 2021
Divoc19:
Court.

I know ladies will like the court marriage so that they can claim the guys' largese...and can reduce the guy to one wife
Re: What Type Of Marriage Gives More Security? by Divoc19(f): 5:23pm On Jul 15, 2021
Not really, court marriage is recognized world wide unlike the rest that is limited to Nigeria.

Some men now do court and still marry more

Oracleforce:

I know ladies will like the court marriage so that they can claim the guys' largese...and can reduce the guy to one wife
Re: What Type Of Marriage Gives More Security? by debbydams(f): 6:57pm On Jul 15, 2021
Oracleforce:

no not that

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Anyone To Be Attracted To You By Ajibola Dorcas. / Have You Heard The Word MASTURDATING? / Now I Understand Why Don Jazzy Never Got Married! He Was Wise!! - Redpill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.