Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,916 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Why I Don’t Heavily Criticise Boko Haram – Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Don’t Heavily Criticise Boko Haram – Nnamdi Kanu (1192 Views)

Nigerians Criticise FG Over Public Holiday Extension / Abubakar Malami: Criticise Buhari Again And Be Crucified - Islamic Cleric / Boko Haram: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Dr. Mailafia Obadiah Revelation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Don’t Heavily Criticise Boko Haram – Nnamdi Kanu by Successionist(m): 1:03pm On Apr 01, 2021
Why I Don’t Heavily Criticise Boko Haram – Nnamdi Kanu

Kanu said the Nigerian government had a way of turning peaceful organisations into violent groups, making reference to IPOB, which he described as a toothless bulldog.

The leader of the Indigenous Peoples of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu says he weighs his word against the deadly Boko Haram terrorists.

Kanu said the reason was hinged on the fact that Boko Haram began as a peaceful movement in Nigeria until the army and police were deployed incessantly to kill them in their numbers.

Nnamdi Kanu
The IPOB boss said this during his live broadcast monitored by SaharaReporters on Tuesday.

Kanu said the Nigerian government had a way of turning peaceful organisations into violent groups, making reference to IPOB, which he described as a toothless bulldog.

“Boko Haram was a peaceful movement until Nigeria Police started killing them. That’s why I’m measured in my criticism of Boko Haram. They were peaceful. It was Nigeria Police and Army that kept killing them to the point when they now turned violent,” Kanu lamented.

He, however, warned that IPOB was daring in its adventure.

“We are going to stand up for our rights to be free. We are not subjects of the Fulani caliphate. Many people can subscribe to that, but not this IPOB that I lead. Not now, not tomorrow, not ever.

“You know they call us toothless bulldogs, that they are online, they can’t do anything. And I agree with you. If these toothless bulldogs can be doing this when they have no teeth, imagine when they grow teeth, what will happen?” he asked.

Kanu also bemoaned the actions of some political leaders in the South-East and South-South regions dissociating themselves from the agitation of the sovereignty of Biafra. He said with or without them, the dream of actualising Biafra would be realised.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/04/01/why-i-don%E2%80%99t-heavily-criticise-boko-haram-%E2%80%93-nnamdi-kanu

1 Like

Re: Why I Don’t Heavily Criticise Boko Haram – Nnamdi Kanu by Successionist(m): 1:05pm On Apr 01, 2021
I don't subcribe to that , Boko Haram start the killing, they start killing security operative. Don't bring Ipob to that level..

1 Like

Re: Why I Don’t Heavily Criticise Boko Haram – Nnamdi Kanu by Jashub: 1:08pm On Apr 01, 2021
This man must be taking DMT. Oga Godwrites, come and see your fellow junkie who delights in taking hallucinogenic substances grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Don’t Heavily Criticise Boko Haram – Nnamdi Kanu by trutharena: 1:09pm On Apr 01, 2021

When I called IPOB toothless bulldog few days ago some Ibos are mentioning me. Here is their lord and personal savior calling them toothless bulldog.

The leader of the Indigenous Peoples of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu says he weighs his word against the deadly Boko Haram terrorists.

When Aisha Yesufu called Kanu “Low budget Shekau”, people were abusing her and here is Kanu idolizing Boko Haram and trying to justify their reason for going AWOL.

Kanu is a potential terrorist and activities of ESN in killing policemen give credence to the fact!

2 Likes

Re: Why I Don’t Heavily Criticise Boko Haram – Nnamdi Kanu by Sammy07: 1:10pm On Apr 01, 2021
Truth everyone must know is that.

Both Boko haram and bandits are governors, presidents and service chiefs cash out in the North

2 Likes

Re: Why I Don’t Heavily Criticise Boko Haram – Nnamdi Kanu by harmargedon: 1:12pm On Apr 01, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Why I Don’t Heavily Criticise Boko Haram – Nnamdi Kanu by trutharena: 1:13pm On Apr 01, 2021
Successionist:
I don't subcribe to that , Boko Haram start the killing, they start killing security operative. Don't bring Ipob to that level..

ESN too are currently doing the same.

Low budget Boko Haram.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Don’t Heavily Criticise Boko Haram – Nnamdi Kanu by nairalander2020(m): 1:18pm On Apr 01, 2021
ipob :Pipob
Re: Why I Don’t Heavily Criticise Boko Haram – Nnamdi Kanu by Iyiataata92: 1:20pm On Apr 01, 2021
good
Re: Why I Don’t Heavily Criticise Boko Haram – Nnamdi Kanu by maureensylvia(f): 1:23pm On Apr 01, 2021
Anything about this dude irkes me
Re: Why I Don’t Heavily Criticise Boko Haram – Nnamdi Kanu by DaddyRochie1642: 1:25pm On Apr 01, 2021
Jashub:
This man must be taking DMT. Oga Godwrites, come and see your fellow junkie who delights in taking hallucinogenic substances grin

grin grin
Re: Why I Don’t Heavily Criticise Boko Haram – Nnamdi Kanu by Asgard13: 1:27pm On Apr 01, 2021
trutharena:

When I called IPOB toothless bulldog few days ago some Ibos are mentioning me. Here is their lord and personal savior calling them toothless bulldog.

When Aisha Yesufu called Kanu “Low budget Shekau”, people were abusing her and here is Kanu idolizing Boko Haram and trying to justify their reason for going AWOL.

Kanu is a potential terrorist and activities of ESN in killing policemen give credence to the fact!
Gibberish from a typical yoruba human

3 Likes

Re: Why I Don’t Heavily Criticise Boko Haram – Nnamdi Kanu by Successionist(m): 1:28pm On Apr 01, 2021
trutharena:

ESN too are currently doing the same.

Low budget Boko Haram.
How are you sure , do you have concrete evidence not those stage arrested ESN members by the police.
I'm ain't IBO, but support any thing that will put an end to this contraps , but not through violence, except for self defense...

3 Likes

Re: Why I Don’t Heavily Criticise Boko Haram – Nnamdi Kanu by trutharena: 1:30pm On Apr 01, 2021
Successionist:
How are you sure , do you have concrete evidence not those stage arrested ESN members by the police.
I'm ain't IBO, but support any thing that will an end to this contraps , but not through violence, except for self defense...

So arrest of ESN are staged?

What about Kanu celebrating the kills of unknown gunmen on his Facebook page? What about his followers celebrating the death of Igbo policemen and women in the hands of unknown gunmen.

Even you know ESN are the unknown gunmen but you just want to defend them which was why you’re trying to absolve them of the blame.

1 Like

Re: Why I Don’t Heavily Criticise Boko Haram – Nnamdi Kanu by trutharena: 1:32pm On Apr 01, 2021
Asgard13:

Gibberish from a typical yoruba human

Nnamdi Kanu is low budget Shekau!

Igbos are low budget Boko Haram.

If e pain you, the lagoon is free!
Re: Why I Don’t Heavily Criticise Boko Haram – Nnamdi Kanu by gidgiddy: 1:47pm On Apr 01, 2021
What Nnamdi Kanu is saying is true. Around 2008/09, Boko haram was a radical Islamic group led by Dikko Yusuf. They were unarmed and didnt kill people. Then the Nigerian government deployed Soldiers and Police to the North East against them. Many Boko haram members were captured and killed. In one shocking video that is still on YouTube, Boko haram suspects were brought out of detention by the Police, made to lay down by a roadside and summarily executed

Yusuf himself was captured alive, parade in front of the press then was also brought out of detention and executed in front of a huge crowd.

What happend next? Shekau gathered what was left of Boko haram, went underground, armed themselves and resurfaced to wage war on Nigeria. Today, Nigeria has been fighting boko haram for over 10 years at the cost of over 200,000 lives lost, 1.5 million people displaced and billions of Naira that could have been used for other things.

The Nigerian government knows how to provoke a peaceful unarmed movement into taking up arms, by killing its members.They did it with Boko haram, Niger Delta militants and IPOB

1 Like

Re: Why I Don’t Heavily Criticise Boko Haram – Nnamdi Kanu by gidgiddy: 1:48pm On Apr 01, 2021
maureensylvia:
Anything about this dude irkes me

Nigeria should irke you far more. If Nigeria had worked, there would be no Nnamdi Kanu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Don’t Heavily Criticise Boko Haram – Nnamdi Kanu by AdakaBoro8(m): 2:02pm On Apr 01, 2021
[right][/right]

1 Like

Re: Why I Don’t Heavily Criticise Boko Haram – Nnamdi Kanu by Emergingnation(m): 2:17pm On Apr 01, 2021
trutharena:

So arrest of ESN are staged?

What about Kanu celebrating the kills of unknown gunmen on his Facebook page? What about his followers celebrating the death of Igbo policemen and women in the hands of unknown gunmen.

Even you know ESN are the unknown gunmen but you just want to defend them which was why you’re trying to absolve them of the blame.
Believe the Nigeria under Buhari at your won peril !

What happened to Offa. Bank robbery gang whom Nigerian police paraded with weapons and whom they accused Saraki the former senate president as their sponsor.
What happened to them.

Even senator Dino melaye was accused of sponsor things , whom police paraded before the press with weopons.

1 Like

Re: Why I Don’t Heavily Criticise Boko Haram – Nnamdi Kanu by jlinkd78(m): 3:33pm On Apr 01, 2021
Noted
Re: Why I Don’t Heavily Criticise Boko Haram – Nnamdi Kanu by theTranslator: 3:44pm On Apr 01, 2021
Because you're a shekau wannabe

Yet my Igbo brothers keep donating to your boko IPob

1 Like

Re: Why I Don’t Heavily Criticise Boko Haram – Nnamdi Kanu by Never4getU: 4:20pm On Apr 01, 2021
Its not true, Alimodu Sherif used Boko Haram and dumped it was their adamant request for their rights in the pre-elction of his second term in office.

His refusal to redeemed his pledge led yaradu to order the sexts leader arrest in meiduguri, upon arres Yusuf was killed in an extra judicial killing like in Abuja this was what escalated Boko Haram to become dreaded.

Successionist:
Re: Why I Don’t Heavily Criticise Boko Haram – Nnamdi Kanu by ablejesus26(m): 4:27pm On Apr 01, 2021
gidgiddy:
What Nnamdi Kanu is saying is true. Around 2008/09, Boko haram was a radical Islamic group led by Dikko Yusuf. They were unarmed and didnt kill people. Then the Nigerian government deployed Soldiers and Police to the North East against them. Many Boko haram members were captured and killed. In one shocking video that is still on YouTube, Boko haram suspects were brought out of detention by the Police, made to lay down by a roadside and summarily executed

Yusuf himself was captured alive, parade in front of the press then was also brought out of detention and executed in front of a huge crowd.

What happend next? Shekau gathered what was left of Boko haram, went underground, armed themselves and resurfaced to wage war on Nigeria. Today, Nigeria has been fighting boko haram for over 10 years at the cost of over 200,000 lives lost, 1.5 million people displaced and billions of Naira that could have been used for other things.

The Nigerian government knows how to provoke a peaceful unarmed movement into taking up arms, by killing its members.They did it with Boko haram, Niger Delta militants and IPOB

��You see the biggest problem Mnk has is you. You and your cohorts who cannot dare to tell a man when he is wrong. Is it a bad thing to for once tell someone you claim to love and cherish that he got it wrong.

Sometimes I wonder where you guys learnt your own version of Igbo from.
The Igbo I know is never afraid to tell you to your face to retract your steps when you are going off. The Igbo o know does not count any man as indebatable and unquestionable.

You guys really have to come to terms that you are not doing the struggle of freedom any good if you can't tell your leader the truth to his face when he says or does something off.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Don’t Heavily Criticise Boko Haram – Nnamdi Kanu by ivolt: 4:28pm On Apr 01, 2021
Kanu don't criticise Bokoharam because he considers Shekau.
Boko haram kill security agents indiscriminately and Ipob does so too.

Kanu has been pointing to the future of Ipob as a deranged terrorist organization
and his sponsors are not taking note.

Very soon, he won't need their donations again because he will be making enough through crimes.

(1) (Reply)

"Reno Omokri Is Mentally Deranged" - Ebonyi Youths Attack Ex-aide / Anambra 2021: Hon Dr Ifeanyichukwu Ibezi Dumps APGA, Defects To APC. / 2023: I Will Persuade Tinubu To Step Down For Me - Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.