Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,446 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Ipob Facebook Like Social Media To Hit Internet Soon,pictures - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob Facebook Like Social Media To Hit Internet Soon,pictures (2738 Views)

Reno Omokri Asks Media To Apologise For Saying GEJ Will Contest APC Ticket. / Ijaw And Ikewerre Would Fight Over Rivers State Soon~pictures / Breaking: IPOB Facebook Account,radio Biafra Cloned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ipob Facebook Like Social Media To Hit Internet Soon,pictures by favor914: 10:46am On Apr 02, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:

Stop crying
Very funny as usual always playing the victim, Who is wailing? You are on Nairaland Nigeria crying Biafra, Donald Trump has come & gone, you are still crying Biafra? Your Secretary General has fled Nigeria to go back to his country Great Britain, leaving you in the heat of Umuahia? You call yourself Nigeriabiafra82, so I assume you are 39 years of age but with the reasoning faculty of a 17 year old ss1 student?
Re: Ipob Facebook Like Social Media To Hit Internet Soon,pictures by GerogeI(m): 12:12pm On Apr 02, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:

You need brain to know that ipob own internet radio and is being access with ip address and also have chat room,
Which is not much different from Facebook
Though I know say ur brain buhari don collect am

Oldman has learnt a new word today-IP Address
You need digital enlightenment
Re: Ipob Facebook Like Social Media To Hit Internet Soon,pictures by Nigeriabiafra82: 12:32pm On Apr 02, 2021
GerogeI:

Oldman has learnt a new word today-IP Address
You need digital enlightenment
Hahahahaha
Nigga gets more confuse
How may I help u

1 Like

Re: Ipob Facebook Like Social Media To Hit Internet Soon,pictures by DeoGratias1(m): 12:37pm On Apr 02, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:

Don’t kill ya self yet,u will see results soon
Don't kid yourself.
I am a Biafran too, but lies will lead us nowhere. In fact it is stupid to peddle lies just to score a cheap point. I am a full time member of jointium so I know better.
Re: Ipob Facebook Like Social Media To Hit Internet Soon,pictures by Nigeriabiafra82: 12:44pm On Apr 02, 2021
DeoGratias1:
Don't kid yourself.
I am a Biafran too, but lies will lead us nowhere. In fact it is stupid to peddle lies just to score a cheap point. I am a full time member of jointium so I know better.
Save the hymn for the fulani victims
Re: Ipob Facebook Like Social Media To Hit Internet Soon,pictures by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 02, 2021
OOzz:

you and who is one?? grin
Bobo Chicago said you and fulani are one
grin
Re: Ipob Facebook Like Social Media To Hit Internet Soon,pictures by GerogeI(m): 1:23pm On Apr 02, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:

Hahahahaha
Nigga gets more confuse
How may I help u

Papa you can't help nobody, even at your best if you can't differentiate specific identification via account details (name, email, phone number, contacts, address) vs anonymous IP address which can be cloaked by vpn.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ex Soldier To IPOB: Why You Shouldn't Celebrate COAS Attahiru's Death / Tribe With Sizeable Muslims Shouldn't Be Part Of Biafra / I Have Strong Reasons To Support The Break Up Of Nigeria - Rochas Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.