Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,651 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Beggars Protest Low Patronage In Oyo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beggars Protest Low Patronage In Oyo (28726 Views)

Beggars Protest Against Unfair Treatment By Lagos State Government (Video) / Beggars In Lagos Protest Against Harrassment, Block Goverment Offices / Eid-el Kabir: Police Beef Up Security, Ram Sellers Decry Low Patronage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beggars Protest Low Patronage In Oyo by Ventura1: 10:34pm On Apr 01, 2021
te author=ablejesus26 post=100397792]One of the major things we lack in this Country is Sympathy. I don't know if my assumption is worthy of further assessment but I think this lack of Sympathy is worse off in Lagos.

People are just in so much hurry to even give a second look at handicapped ones .

I saw something today dat really got me.

a young boy crawling on his stomach and begging,the manner at which people just speedily passed by was what really touched me the most.

Those people often use their condition to blackmail people, they is alm begging an occupation?
Re: Beggars Protest Low Patronage In Oyo by LegendHero(m): 10:52pm On Apr 01, 2021
These guys protested in Lagos too last year telling Sanwoolu to stop denying them their rights.

Nigeria is just a comedy country.
Re: Beggars Protest Low Patronage In Oyo by cosmos1440: 11:17pm On Apr 01, 2021
ablejesus26:
One of the major things we lack in this Country is Sympathy. I don't know if my assumption is worthy of further assessment but I think this lack of Sympathy is worse off in Lagos.

People are just in so much hurry to even give a second look at handicapped ones .

a young boy crawling on his stomach and begging,the manner at which people just speedily passed by was what really touched me the most.

That is a common sight in Lagos nau !!!
There is one boy without pennis that begs along the Akowonjo road in Egbeda. This poor boy always raises the front end of his dirty shirt up to expose his non- existent pennis ( just two tiny scrotums without a pennis). People look at him once, quickly look and more away.

May God help us all.
Re: Beggars Protest Low Patronage In Oyo by Sleekfingers: 12:25am On Apr 02, 2021
oshozondii:

http://community.vanguardngr.com/m/discussion?id=4565467%3ATopic%3A3072491

no be small thing o......i heard the same story too. That some people do buy those money from them beggars.......these mofos don turn begging to job.......
Make dem no go find work do.....awon alapa ma si se........o sa igi lo gbe , o wa benu soke,
Re: Beggars Protest Low Patronage In Oyo by Sleekfingers: 12:33am On Apr 02, 2021
capitalzero:

Some beggars are richer than salary earners /artisans /traders
They should be deported back to their states.

u are absolutely correct......some even don build house....

Lagos need to ban begging....naso one idiot saw me counting money that i wanted to give a friend for broad street yesterday.....naso the mofo stand in front me open hand.....i was so furious......i said, se won ki a ma toro owo sepe fun ti ni( shey dem use begging swear for una )

1 Like

Re: Beggars Protest Low Patronage In Oyo by Sleekfingers: 12:38am On Apr 02, 2021
dododawa1:
That ikorodu woman don spoil business for them

very true......since when heard what that said, omo i have stopped giving any beggar shishi......by the time when many people follow suit...nobody go tell dem to find something do or go to their terrorist states
Re: Beggars Protest Low Patronage In Oyo by dragunov: 1:13am On Apr 02, 2021
oshozondii:

http://community.vanguardngr.com/m/discussion?id=4565467%3ATopic%3A3072491

Hausas have been reduced to the scum of the earth. What a pity. Beggars organizing a protest?
Re: Beggars Protest Low Patronage In Oyo by Benediction777: 2:09am On Apr 02, 2021
OOzz:

Ur antics won't fly.. they re in their state. They re full bloodied afonjas. U can't deny them.

We will bookmark this thread for future references
One of them SIGHTED!!Mugu go check na your people dey do beggar...Almajiris.
Re: Beggars Protest Low Patronage In Oyo by cardoctor(m): 3:51am On Apr 02, 2021
They are moving to Abuja now. No wonder there are too many beggars on Abuja's streets..
Re: Beggars Protest Low Patronage In Oyo by akinnux(m): 4:07am On Apr 02, 2021
Beggars now have a choice.
Re: Beggars Protest Low Patronage In Oyo by Owerri1stSon: 4:40am On Apr 02, 2021
No be small thing.. Me and my money again

Re: Beggars Protest Low Patronage In Oyo by olmoRoc: 6:26am On Apr 02, 2021
Wonders shall never end in Naija. Those lazy bones should go and do something useful with their lives.
Re: Beggars Protest Low Patronage In Oyo by lordmans(m): 8:53am On Apr 02, 2021
ablejesus26:
One of the major things we lack in this Country is Sympathy. I don't know if my assumption is worthy of further assessment but I think this lack of Sympathy is worse off in Lagos.

You don't seem to understand what suddenly caused the indifference you observed. These begs resell the cash alms given to them by people to money ritualists. No-one wants to take the risk again.

The beggars anyday will be so willing to exchange their collections for a fat pay from those evil people. An elderly wealthy beggar was arrested and she confessed to the reselling business. If you believe you're so immuned to their evil or collaborating with the bad guys give them.
Re: Beggars Protest Low Patronage In Oyo by tinktanker: 10:18am On Apr 02, 2021
Just check out the name. Now they want to force ppl to give them their hard earned money. Everything in their life must be force
Re: Beggars Protest Low Patronage In Oyo by nnaetobi(m): 11:33am On Apr 02, 2021
No be who eat Belle full dey give person food. Let them go to daura to protest
Re: Beggars Protest Low Patronage In Oyo by DEADALIVE: 6:57pm On Apr 03, 2021
ablejesus26:

Hmm possibly true though, but here's d funny thing about sympathy and charity it's doesn't think about all dis you outlined , it just goes all out to give an helping hand☹️☹️☹️
I am not against charity but if they can put them in a welfare scheme that would be better not that they will be staying at the bus stop everyday excpecting money from people who pass through hard times in lagos.
Re: Beggars Protest Low Patronage In Oyo by ablejesus26(m): 8:48pm On Apr 03, 2021
DEADALIVE:

I am not against charity but if they can put them in a welfare scheme that would be better not that they will be staying at the bus stop everyday excpecting money from people who pass through hard times in lagos.

Very correct.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

‘13 Parties’ Threaten To Pull Out Of 2023 Elections Over Naira Redesign / Parties Kick Against Plot To Sack Jega / Niger Delta Celebrates Tompolo's 46th Birthday, Unveils T-shirts, Calls Him Hero

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.