Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,664 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

#BuhariMustGo: Tacha Blasts Nigerians Trending "Buhari Must Go" Online - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #BuhariMustGo: Tacha Blasts Nigerians Trending "Buhari Must Go" Online (41473 Views)

Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix / Tacha Blasts President Buhari For "Addressing Nigerians On Twitter" Over COVID19 / Angry Tacha Blasts Abuja Hotel After Intruder Accessed Her Room With Master Key (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BuhariMustGo: Tacha Blasts Nigerians Trending "Buhari Must Go" Online by 1bunne4lif(m): 9:24pm On Apr 01, 2021
post=100398927:

When they have nothing to counter a good point with, they resort to abuse, body shaming, insults, threats etc.

Typical characteristics of the enemies of the state.
Children of whatever tongue

Truth is not bitter, just that people are bitter to the truth.
(Let us leave it at that!) cool

We Rise!

Addendum :
See a young girl below 30 years old encouraging youths like her to go out and vote, while one goat is in a foreign country calling people that go out to vote in the zoo (pigs), that is where the word pigs originated from btw.
Incase his brainwashed $!@ no know.
Foolish, Mental cownu, shame on you, for misleading some youths in this nation.
YOU LACK WISDOM

1 Like

Re: #BuhariMustGo: Tacha Blasts Nigerians Trending "Buhari Must Go" Online by Amalekki: 9:30pm On Apr 01, 2021
ityP:

How about they formulate 60 million chairs to vote as humans? Lmao. You never Sabi wetin dey sup for naija o. Una go learn
On the contrary, I was an insider and I'm giving you the fact. We love stories that suit our agenda that's why we embrace the image of electoral hopelessness. You are not helping the process by cooking up a scenario in your head.

Election does not start on election day. There is voters registration and that's where most Nigerians drop the ball only to start claiming that their street was supposed to be won by PDP when they only had 120 registered voters in a polling center of 500 voters. Stop discouraging people with what you know nothing about. 2023 is around the corner, this uselessness cannot continue... it's been 61 years already!

As mentioned earlier, Obaseki won in Edo & Makinde in Oyo, those are dicey elections that the federal might was desperately interested in, why can't they formulate just 100k chairs as votes to win those elections? Massive voters turnout is always a huge headache for politicians hoping to rig... you can verify that with any real experienced politician around you that knows the process.

2 Likes

Re: #BuhariMustGo: Tacha Blasts Nigerians Trending "Buhari Must Go" Online by Ezmans: 9:31pm On Apr 01, 2021
nairalander2020:
tongue
whether Yoruba people like it or not buhari must complete his 8 year tenure because they gave him 80 percent votes

1 Like

Re: #BuhariMustGo: Tacha Blasts Nigerians Trending "Buhari Must Go" Online by Rotji(m): 9:32pm On Apr 01, 2021
BOOOMNAIJA:
Hanti wey mumu undecided...do votes count in Nigeria in d first place?..

They av something in common tho....while one has governance odour, the other reeks of body odour.

Votes don't count when you don't come out to vote, it's the same mentality that is enslaving us all.

In the North they all come out to vote, they even get extra votes by involving underage voters, here in the South everyone stays at home and recites like an Anthem that "my vote won't count...blablabla" and we allow the North to decide for us our leaders.

I'm not a fan of Tacha but I'm with her on this one. If the North can exhaust their Registered Voters on election day and even add it up with underage voters, what stops the South from doing the same?!

If you want the north to stop dominating the political scene, send spies, observers or whatever to study how they do it in the north and learn from it and even improve on the political maneuvers of the North. The story will change, you will change from being Wailers to key players.

For your information, I'm from the Middle Belt and I'm telling for free what will emancipated the South from the shackles of the North. sad grin

4 Likes

Re: #BuhariMustGo: Tacha Blasts Nigerians Trending "Buhari Must Go" Online by Amalekki: 9:35pm On Apr 01, 2021
Rotji:

Votes don't count when you don't come out to vote, it's the same mentality that is enslaving us all.

In the North they all come out to vote, they even get extra votes by involving underage voters, here in the South everyone stays at home and recites like an Anthem that "my vote won't count...blablabla" and we allow the North to decide for us our leaders.

I'm not a fan of Tacha but I'm with her on this one. If the North can exhaust their Registered Voters on election day and even add it up with underage voters, what stops the South from doing the same?!

If you want the north to stop dominating the political scene, send spies, observers or whatever to study how they do it in the north and learn from it and even improve on the political maneuvers of the North. The story will change, you will change from being Wailers to key players.

For your information, I'm from the Middle Belt and I'm telling for free what will emancipated the South from the shackles of the North. sad grin
Thank you! I am fully convinced that most of these guys have no clue about the electoral process in Nigeria. They want the benefits of democracy but they don't have time for it. They are not willing to face the facts.
They keep parroting 'votes don't count', not knowing that they are playing into the hands of the political chessmasters.

2 Likes

Re: #BuhariMustGo: Tacha Blasts Nigerians Trending "Buhari Must Go" Online by Amalekki: 9:43pm On Apr 01, 2021
x
Re: #BuhariMustGo: Tacha Blasts Nigerians Trending "Buhari Must Go" Online by Timfreds(m): 9:49pm On Apr 01, 2021
#BuhariMustGo
Re: #BuhariMustGo: Tacha Blasts Nigerians Trending "Buhari Must Go" Online by NnamdiN: 9:57pm On Apr 01, 2021
ityP:

Yes, I'm saying so. Even if Inec declare the person winner, supreme court is there to overturn things. Only people that have lost touch with reality would think that votes count in this nation. If GEJ was Buhari, he for no do one tenure
then we have no right to complain. Let the underage and illiterate voters do the selections for us.

2 Likes

Re: #BuhariMustGo: Tacha Blasts Nigerians Trending "Buhari Must Go" Online by Elock1: 10:02pm On Apr 01, 2021
aremuforlife:

You need to stop saying vote don't count in Nigeria, get involved and protect your vote.
Counting of casted vote are done at the polling unit, and if is your fundamental right to protect your vote.
#getInvolve
Get involved make the blood thirsty men kill am?
Re: #BuhariMustGo: Tacha Blasts Nigerians Trending "Buhari Must Go" Online by Tvoice: 10:03pm On Apr 01, 2021
Okoroawusa:

She won't "short up" until you learn to spell "shut"

Mango head , go and hit ur head on d wall
Re: #BuhariMustGo: Tacha Blasts Nigerians Trending "Buhari Must Go" Online by Johnrake69: 10:05pm On Apr 01, 2021
aremuforlife:

Can you list the name of the country's that chase away their political jobbers. You need to get in politics,

Who should get into politics with empty hands with the money politics that has been institutionalized in Nigeria? How e wan happen? You better wake up. Unless of course your father or relative is currently a member of the political class.

And talking about countries that chased away their selfish leaders them plenty.

You can't change a system by working through the same system. At the end its the system that will change you. The political class are always quick to mention that fraudulent documents called the 1999 constitution as if there was a time the Nigerian people came together to agree on what was written on it.

If there has to be a change that document can't be the point of reference.
Re: #BuhariMustGo: Tacha Blasts Nigerians Trending "Buhari Must Go" Online by luluman: 10:06pm On Apr 01, 2021
BOOOMNAIJA:
Hanti wey mumu undecided...do votes count in Nigeria in d first place?..

They av something in common tho....while one has governance odour, the other reeks of body odour.
Just because she said the truth? Egbon mumu

1 Like

Re: #BuhariMustGo: Tacha Blasts Nigerians Trending "Buhari Must Go" Online by Funkeshuga(m): 10:16pm On Apr 01, 2021
doxijaw:

Lol typical.

Still no solution just the usual cry baby syndrome.

the solution your kinsmen provided in the early politics of this country is one of the reason this country is still like this

I thought you claimed not to be Igbo? you're now Igbo now? mumu kid
Re: #BuhariMustGo: Tacha Blasts Nigerians Trending "Buhari Must Go" Online by RobbStark(m): 10:29pm On Apr 01, 2021
Nonexistent:
Who asked this olosho? sad

na ment dey worry you.

olodo, since you joined nairaland, no sensible post can be claimed to come from you

As usual, they resort to insult wen they can't counter an argument.

And you are a youth. maybe still a kid

1 Like

Re: #BuhariMustGo: Tacha Blasts Nigerians Trending "Buhari Must Go" Online by Ykc2(m): 10:30pm On Apr 01, 2021
post=100398927:

When they have nothing to counter a good point with, they resort to abuse, body shaming, insults, threats etc.

[i]We Rise![/i]you mean something like this?

Addendum :
See a young girl below 30 years old encouraging youths like her to go out and vote, while one goat is in a foreign country calling people that go out to vote in the zoo (pigs), that is where the word pigs originated from btw.

Re: #BuhariMustGo: Tacha Blasts Nigerians Trending "Buhari Must Go" Online by Ayomide252: 10:34pm On Apr 01, 2021
if buhari goes..the next one won't be any better..or will only be slightly better

1 Like

Re: #BuhariMustGo: Tacha Blasts Nigerians Trending "Buhari Must Go" Online by Champele(m): 10:37pm On Apr 01, 2021
This girl Tacha get sense pass many fools on this nairaland. Wise girl

1 Like

Re: #BuhariMustGo: Tacha Blasts Nigerians Trending "Buhari Must Go" Online by abatically(m): 10:46pm On Apr 01, 2021
Kriss216:
Votes doesn't count in Nigeria elections, the earlier we understand this, the better for our sanity.

A country filled with Buhari and Tacha can't go far!

Wrong. Votes do count if people come out en masse to vote. If votes don't count then pdp would have still been in govt by now. But people were tired of pdp and they came out en masse to vote then out, voting buhari in. It's not easy to vote out an incubent govt but it happened in 2015.

3 Likes

Re: #BuhariMustGo: Tacha Blasts Nigerians Trending "Buhari Must Go" Online by charlesucheh(m): 10:48pm On Apr 01, 2021
Na sense this one no just get...

you think its analysing BB naija??

ODÈ
Re: #BuhariMustGo: Tacha Blasts Nigerians Trending "Buhari Must Go" Online by mudiana(m): 10:53pm On Apr 01, 2021
Kriss216:
Votes doesn't count in Nigeria elections, the earlier we understand this, the better for our sanity.

A country filled with Buhari and Tacha can't go far!
dat's a lie. it does actually. ask oshiomole, he will tell u. he has plenty testimonies.

2 Likes

Re: #BuhariMustGo: Tacha Blasts Nigerians Trending "Buhari Must Go" Online by Omodua(m): 11:42pm On Apr 01, 2021
post=100398924:

Truer words have never been spoken.
This is the most sensible and reasonable words ever to come out of the mouth of any of our so called celebrities out there (save for Omotola and Blackface, the ones we've come across tho').

It is obvious somewhat that her post/tweet is not in support of our darling Daddy, BUT, she is only out to point out the truth, challenging and encouraging the youths to come out enmasse and vote for the candidates of their dreams that they know will move their immediate environment and the nation at large forward.

But, predictably, she has forgotten that some of these so called youths are not called lazy youths for nothing, 70% of them will never read past the headlines before they open their stinking mouth to start abusing and cursing her (their only traits, the only thing they have going for them in their miserable and frustrated lives, abuses, curses, trolling....)

How we wish many of her contemporaries will retweet, repost, share these Golden words on their platforms,
so we can all move this nation forward together (we have no other country to call our own).
But some of her fellow celebrities are doing their own activsim for their pockets.
what we have today are 'babi ala' activicts!

Tasha, It is always good to know we still have reasonable and sensible youths like you in this nation

With youths like you and millions of other sane, honest and reasonable youths we have out there, Nigeria will be great again.
Thumbs-up Tasha.
You are a very wise young lady.
God bless your parents for giving us a Queen like you.

Nigeria will be great in our lifetime

We Rise!

Thanks for the compliment Chief Topmaike.
A better Nigeria is all we want.
A better Nigeria we shall get.
God bless you.
God bless Nigeria.
So,in your mind, Nigeria will be great under your Darling Daddy Buhari?
Na true. Clap for youself!
Abeggi,park well!

1 Like

Re: #BuhariMustGo: Tacha Blasts Nigerians Trending "Buhari Must Go" Online by ityP(m): 11:58pm On Apr 01, 2021
NnamdiN:
then we have no right to complain. Let the underage and illiterate voters do the selections for us.

Their votes no count too. Cows can vote too. Plus, na who incumbent want, na him go be president. Buhari for no step down if he was GEJ
Re: #BuhariMustGo: Tacha Blasts Nigerians Trending "Buhari Must Go" Online by ityP(m): 11:59pm On Apr 01, 2021
mudiana:
dat's a lie. it does actually. ask oshiomole, he will tell u. he has plenty testimonies.

You actually think he has a voice in Edo? Votes wasn't needed there. He was destined to fail. Even him party reject am with style. If FG no want Obaseki, him for lose
Re: #BuhariMustGo: Tacha Blasts Nigerians Trending "Buhari Must Go" Online by ityP(m): 12:01am On Apr 02, 2021
abatically:

Wrong. Votes do count if people come out en masse to vote. If votes don't count then pdp would have still been in govt by now. But people were tired of pdp and they came out en masse to vote then out, voting buhari in. It's not easy to vote out an incubent govt but it happened in 2015.

Easy. The incumbent actually wanted votes to count. Na who be incumbent be the problem
Re: #BuhariMustGo: Tacha Blasts Nigerians Trending "Buhari Must Go" Online by Nobody: 12:03am On Apr 02, 2021
post=100398927:

We Rise!

Addendum :
na this kind post dem Dey see u
Re: #BuhariMustGo: Tacha Blasts Nigerians Trending "Buhari Must Go" Online by ityP(m): 12:05am On Apr 02, 2021
Rotji:

Can the south born like rats and be comfortably happy knowing full well they can't take care of those kids? If no, then suggest something else
Re: #BuhariMustGo: Tacha Blasts Nigerians Trending "Buhari Must Go" Online by ityP(m): 12:10am On Apr 02, 2021
Amalekki:

On the contrary, I was an insider and I'm giving you the fact. We love stories that suit our agenda that's why we embrace the image of electoral hopelessness. You are not helping the process by cooking up a scenario in your head.

Election does not start on election day. There is voters registration and that's where most Nigerians drop the ball only to start claiming that their street was supposed to be won by PDP when they only had 120 registered voters in a polling center of 500 voters. Stop discouraging people with what you know nothing about. 2023 is around the corner, this uselessness cannot continue... it's been 61 years already!

As mentioned earlier, Obaseki won in Edo & Makinde in Oyo, those are dicey elections that the federal might was desperately interested in, why can't they formulate just 100k chairs as votes to win those elections? Massive voters turnout is always a huge headache for politicians hoping to rig... you can verify that with any real experienced politician around you that knows the process.

Lmao. Forget this story you guys tell yourselves. 2019 wey all youths for our ward come out to vote out Buhari, we hear news after we don vote say dem cancel votes for our ward. This thing no hard. Even if I be incumbent for naija, if I swear say I no go come down, nothing anyone can do to change things. The massive flock of security agents on election Day na formality? See eh, unless there is reform in the electoral process, all efforts na waste. It will always come down to incumbency
Re: #BuhariMustGo: Tacha Blasts Nigerians Trending "Buhari Must Go" Online by ityP(m): 12:14am On Apr 02, 2021
VTJN:
she's damn right....
Whether votes count or not, their common sense should tell them buhari will not leave office until May 2023.

Is that too difficult for them to comprehend??

The only comment that makes sense. Votes no count for naija but there's nothing anyone can do about it. If you talk too much sef, dem go silence you. Plus, Buhari no be GEJ wey foolish. If GEJ been shoot people wey come for #OccupyNaija, dem for fear am. May we never have a weakling as President
Re: #BuhariMustGo: Tacha Blasts Nigerians Trending "Buhari Must Go" Online by ityP(m): 12:15am On Apr 02, 2021
Sunnyja:
How do unarmed civilians protects their votes from "men in military uniforms"?

No mind these fools on this platform. E easy to talk
Re: #BuhariMustGo: Tacha Blasts Nigerians Trending "Buhari Must Go" Online by Shikena(m): 3:31am On Apr 02, 2021
ityP:

Lmao. Forget this story you guys tell yourselves. 2019 wey all youths for our ward come out to vote out Buhari, we hear news after we don vote say dem cancel votes for our ward. This thing no hard. Even if I be incumbent for naija, if I swear say I no go come down, nothing anyone can do to change things. The massive flock of security agents on election Day na formality? See eh, unless there is reform in the electoral process, all efforts na waste. It will always come down to incumbency
You don't care about facts.
Several incumbents have lost elections in Nigeria within the past 20 years alone but facts mean nothing to you.

1 Like

Re: #BuhariMustGo: Tacha Blasts Nigerians Trending "Buhari Must Go" Online by Shikena(m): 3:38am On Apr 02, 2021
ityP:

Their votes no count too. Cows can vote too. Plus, na who incumbent want, na him go be president. Buhari for no step down if he was GEJ
Imagine the comment of an online analyst grin
These are stuff they fool people with in the 60s. Cows don't vote sir. Go out and vote if you want things to change, cooking up stories won't change any system and all those United Nations, CNN, Amnesty International etc won't help you. 2015 votes were counted with GEJ in charge of government and Buhari won, on what basis would GEJ say he won't step down? Votes count and that's a real life example staring at you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Because Of Donjazzy, I Killed A Girl In Wuse Market" - Woman Says On Instagram / Cossy Orjiakor Shares Christmas Photos / Different People's Reactions To Funke Akindele's Removal From The Avengers Cast

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.