Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,532 members, 7,823,312 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

#BuhariMustGo: Tacha Blasts Nigerians Trending "Buhari Must Go" Online - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #BuhariMustGo: Tacha Blasts Nigerians Trending "Buhari Must Go" Online (41516 Views)

Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix / Tacha Blasts President Buhari For "Addressing Nigerians On Twitter" Over COVID19 / Angry Tacha Blasts Abuja Hotel After Intruder Accessed Her Room With Master Key (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BuhariMustGo: Tacha Blasts Nigerians Trending "Buhari Must Go" Online by Zetty177x: 3:44am On Apr 02, 2021
BOOOMNAIJA:

There's nothing to prove to an Amon like u( check d meaning of Amon) embarassed

There's no human being that doesn't smell..we are full of smell, from our mouths to privates to armpit....that's why we have different products to quell the odour...some own nor de quell...now, open ur mouth...release air to your hand and smell it...chuke hand for ur armpit n yanxh..smell them...I'm sure u can smell your rotten self...ode

2 Likes

Re: #BuhariMustGo: Tacha Blasts Nigerians Trending "Buhari Must Go" Online by cardoctor(m): 3:49am On Apr 02, 2021
BLAST them well
Re: #BuhariMustGo: Tacha Blasts Nigerians Trending "Buhari Must Go" Online by ityP(m): 3:58am On Apr 02, 2021
Shikena:

Imagine the comment of an online analyst grin
These are stuff they fool people with in the 60s. Cows don't vote sir. Go out and vote if you want things to change, cooking up stories won't change any system and all those United Nations, CNN, Amnesty International etc won't help you. 2015 votes were counted with GEJ in charge of government and Buhari won, on what basis would GEJ say he won't step down? Votes count and that's a real life example staring at you.

Lmao. Una go learn. Make una no clamour for electoral reforms. Dey suffer unaself under hot sun
Re: #BuhariMustGo: Tacha Blasts Nigerians Trending "Buhari Must Go" Online by AerialMapper: 4:31am On Apr 02, 2021
It is quite unfortunate that we see a common phrase " votes dont count". Unfortunately, this has been a narrative pushed to stop new voters from registering so that they have a very good margin to rig.

They push the votes dont count to the pseudo-woke intellectuals so you do not bother voting but in the north, every cow, donkey and camel has a voters card and they tell them to vote. This is how they win!

Question time...if votes do not count, why do they try to buy it with Trader moni, Market moni, slippers, ludo , bread and 2,500 naira?

Think about it

3 Likes

Re: #BuhariMustGo: Tacha Blasts Nigerians Trending "Buhari Must Go" Online by VTJN(m): 5:53am On Apr 02, 2021
ityP:

The only comment that makes sense. Votes no count for naija but there's nothing anyone can do about it. If you talk too much sef, dem go silence you. Plus, Buhari no be GEJ wey foolish. If GEJ been shoot people wey come for #OccupyNaija, dem for fear am. May we never have a weakling as President
Lol, may God help us
Re: #BuhariMustGo: Tacha Blasts Nigerians Trending "Buhari Must Go" Online by EMYFACES(m): 6:32am On Apr 02, 2021
Kriss216:
Votes doesn't count in Nigeria elections, the earlier we understand this, the better for our sanity.

A country filled with Buhari and Tacha can't go far!
i

If votes dont count why do politicans share money on election days

2 Likes

Re: #BuhariMustGo: Tacha Blasts Nigerians Trending "Buhari Must Go" Online by ThatFairGuy1: 7:04am On Apr 02, 2021
BOOOMNAIJA:
Hanti wey mumu undecided...do votes count in Nigeria in d first place?..

They av something in common tho....while one has governance odour, the other reeks of body odour.
It's good s'oro soke generation doesn't vote because they believe votes doesn't count, we'll continue to help you vote our favorite while you lament till eternity

2 Likes

Re: #BuhariMustGo: Tacha Blasts Nigerians Trending "Buhari Must Go" Online by ThatFairGuy1: 7:06am On Apr 02, 2021
Kriss216:
Votes doesn't count in Nigeria elections, the earlier we understand this, the better for our sanity.

A country filled with Buhari and Tacha can't go far!
Yes it doesn't count.

Especially you and your types votes, we'll keep representing you at the polls while you do the Lamentation forever.

#SWAGA

2 Likes

Re: #BuhariMustGo: Tacha Blasts Nigerians Trending "Buhari Must Go" Online by freeborn02: 7:13am On Apr 02, 2021
post=100398924:

Truer words have never been spoken.
This is the most sensible and reasonable words ever to come out of the mouth of any of our so called celebrities out there (save for Omotola and Blackface, the ones we've come across tho').

It is obvious somewhat that her post/tweet is not in support of our darling Daddy, BUT, she is only out to point out the truth, challenging and encouraging the youths to come out enmasse and vote for the candidates of their dreams that they know will move their immediate environment and the nation at large forward.

But, presumably, she has forgotten that some of these so called youths are not called lazy youths for nothing, 70% of them will never read past the headlines before they open their stinking mouth to start abusing and cursing her (their only traits, the only thing they have going for them in their miserable and frustrated lives, abuses, curses, trolling....)

How we wish many of her contemporaries will retweet, repost, share these Golden words on their platforms,
so we can all move this nation forward together (we have no other country to call our own).
But some of her fellow celebrities are doing their own activsim for their pockets.
what we have today are 'babi ala' activicts!

Tasha, It is always good to know we still have reasonable and sensible youths like you in this nation

With youths like you and millions of other sane, honest and reasonable youths we have out there, Nigeria will be great again.
Thumbs-up Tasha.
You are a very wise young lady.
God bless your parents for giving us a Queen like you.

Nigeria will be great in our lifetime

We Rise!

Thanks for the compliment Chief Topmaike.
A better Nigeria is all we want.
A better Nigeria we shall get.
God bless you.
God bless Nigeria.

Eriggs, alias NLpolicewoman, you keep on quoting everybody. Please, is it a special curse or something? Just a simple question, please.

1 Like

Re: #BuhariMustGo: Tacha Blasts Nigerians Trending "Buhari Must Go" Online by ShaqFu: 7:43am On Apr 02, 2021
After a few days, I'll personally like to ask those who made the #BuhariMustGo trend, if they archieve what they set out to archieve.

Foolish set of humans. All they know how to do is make stuff trend of Twitter. Aside that they're as useless as the P in Psychology when you pronounce it

2 Likes

Re: #BuhariMustGo: Tacha Blasts Nigerians Trending "Buhari Must Go" Online by Tundex911: 8:31am On Apr 02, 2021
Wetin this ode dey yawn like this...

As if everyone vote count for this nation

Smh

1 Like

Re: #BuhariMustGo: Tacha Blasts Nigerians Trending "Buhari Must Go" Online by tinktanker: 10:15am On Apr 02, 2021
BOOOMNAIJA:
Hanti wey mumu undecided...do votes count in Nigeria in d first place?..

They av something in common tho....while one has governance odour, the other reeks of body odour.
u claim the votes don't count but up north they do everything possible to vote. Think straight my brother.

2 Likes

Re: #BuhariMustGo: Tacha Blasts Nigerians Trending "Buhari Must Go" Online by mudiana(m): 11:51am On Apr 02, 2021
ityP:

You actually think he has a voice in Edo? Votes wasn't needed there. He was destined to fail. Even him party reject am with style. If FG no want Obaseki, him for lose
what about Benue governor, ortom? FG wanted that man too?

2 Likes

Re: #BuhariMustGo: Tacha Blasts Nigerians Trending "Buhari Must Go" Online by Shikena(m): 12:24pm On Apr 02, 2021
ityP:

Lmao. Una go learn. Make una no clamour for electoral reforms. Dey suffer unaself under hot sun
Dude, you can keep voting and still clamour for electoral reforms which ironically has to be pushed by your elected representatives.

Why are we always trying to sound smart over nothing?
Are your reps in your state house and national assembly from the North? Or your governor? Were they voted in by Northerners?

Also, we have had Obasanjo a Southerner as president for 8 years and GEJ for 5+ years with both winning federal elections against Northerners in 2003 and 2011. A repeat of what MKO Abiola did in 1993.

Stop being oversmart, let people know that they must register and they must vote. Hashtags won't work in Nigeria, most of our voters are not on twitter.

1 Like

Re: #BuhariMustGo: Tacha Blasts Nigerians Trending "Buhari Must Go" Online by Shikena(m): 12:29pm On Apr 02, 2021
EMYFACES:
i

If votes dont count why do politicans share money on election days
Most of these guys are political illiterates. They have no clue about the process.

1 Like

Re: #BuhariMustGo: Tacha Blasts Nigerians Trending "Buhari Must Go" Online by ityP(m): 3:56pm On Apr 02, 2021
I don comot hand for this thread. Na APC people full am. I was almost killed during the last election, where security agents use gun harass us. NEVER AGAIN. Unless the electoral process is reformed, and unless we abolish this useless system that favours cows, I will never stand under hot sun.Then too, I'm glad that suffer for naija no dey look face. If una like, vote pig. When wahala start, na all of us go hear am. At least by then, I will shout for twitter with clean conscience, but because of shame, una no go gree talk tongue... I will lend my voice on twitter. You may think e no get impart now, but soon, Una go remember say social media na tool. Even Una saviour dey fear twitter. grin
Re: #BuhariMustGo: Tacha Blasts Nigerians Trending "Buhari Must Go" Online by ityP(m): 4:04pm On Apr 02, 2021
ityP:
I don comot hand for this thread. Na APC people full am. I was almost killed during the last election, where security agents use gun harass us. NEVER AGAIN. Unless the electoral process is reformed, and unless we abolish this useless system that favours cows, I will never stand under hot sun.Then too, I'm glad that suffer for naija no dey look face. If una like, vote pig. When wahala start, na all of us go hear am. At least by then, I will shout for twitter with clean conscience, but because of shame, una no go gree talk tongue... I will lend my voice on twitter. You may think e no get impart now, but soon, Una go remember say social media na tool. Even Una saviour dey fear twitter. grin

Na so Ganduje aid pepper us that year, paint Buhari like saviour. Until DSS come catch am, after he talk bad about Buhari, na so my guy man japaa grin... Small arrest wey him oga arrest am, he run leave us. For those of us wey don lose faith for this nation, make we try follow that guy footsteps. F*ck off this nation, e no worth am
Re: #BuhariMustGo: Tacha Blasts Nigerians Trending "Buhari Must Go" Online by Bunmhi(f): 4:55pm On Apr 02, 2021
From body odour to brain odour. sorry is your case hanty

1 Like

Re: #BuhariMustGo: Tacha Blasts Nigerians Trending "Buhari Must Go" Online by abatically(m): 5:42pm On Apr 02, 2021
ityP:

Easy. The incumbent actually wanted votes to count. Na who be incumbent be the problem

The reasons incubent always win is because they have the power. But that's not only the reason. Another reason is when a huge chunk of the population think their vote won't count and hence don't go out to vote. Meanwhile the incubent have the power and money to mobilize their loyal supporters to go out and vote. So easy win.
Re: #BuhariMustGo: Tacha Blasts Nigerians Trending "Buhari Must Go" Online by ityP(m): 6:12pm On Apr 02, 2021
abatically:

The reasons incubent always win is because they have the power. But that's not only the reason. Another reason is when a huge chunk of the population think their vote won't count and hence don't go out to vote. Meanwhile the incubent have the power and money to mobilize their loyal supporters to go out and vote. So easy win.

Ok
Re: #BuhariMustGo: Tacha Blasts Nigerians Trending "Buhari Must Go" Online by BagTln: 10:52am On Apr 10, 2021
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Burna Boy Celebrates His Grammy Nomination With His Mother And Team / Beverly Osu Reveals Secrets On Big Brother Africa / Bisola's Outfit To BBNaija Grand Finale 2018 (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.