Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,885 members, 7,824,701 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

I'm In Love With My Pastor's Wife (part 3) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With My Pastor's Wife (part 3) (1325 Views)

I'm In Love With My Pastor's Wife (part 2) / I'm In Love With My Pastor's Wife .. / Osofo Maame, Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife's Nude Video Sent To WhatsApp Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Love With My Pastor's Wife (part 3) by unamamatoto: 11:59pm On Apr 01, 2021
Update Update !!!

Good evening my dear fellow Alpha Males,
I'm here to update you guys on the new issue at hand with my pastor's wife.. First of, Being a pastor doesn't mean you ignore your wife on bedmatics subjects.. Even the Bible said, and I quote, "give what's for Judas, Judas and what's for God, his".. There's time out for your wife and kids ( family affairs) always..

So, we've been talking and truth be told, the real issue is because, the husband (my pastor) doesn't give her quality time like it was at the early stage of the marriage.. Say, everything has changed ; from attending a program outside the city or fasting and even when it's actually time for the real deal, he just climbs up and gets down..

Well, I made her feel alive today.. She came to my house in the pretence of evangelism.. As, I opened my door, being a real Alpha male, and based on what she told me she's facing, I solemnly grabbed her waist, kissed her forehead, there was no struggle, I hustled down to her lips, kissed her and mehn, she has a cold soft lips.. I stopped there, AT LEAST, to make her feel welcomed and comfortable first.. Then, I offered her chilled juice with droplets of "Spanish gold fly" in it... E no reach 20mins, My pastor's wife start to dey scratch toto... That moment, I knew I was fully game.. GAME START; I suck toto like 30mins, dey suck nipple.. She was now begging me to enter the place.. well, I finally enetered and what I met there was overwhelming, plus the big soft arse with wide hips and that man (my pastor) Is not appreciating his wife.. Anyways, I helped him out today and I got big thanks for it... she enjoyed and her day and she told me herself that she feel alive and glad..

It was a success and we were not disappointed in ourselves so, we booked another date on Tuesday as the man would travel again... it's gonna go down again on Tuesday @10am after her school runs...

ALPHA MALES, I thank you guys ooo... Your miseducations are really a PIECE and it's working like magic...

ubunja
martinez39
mandela27
lalasticlala
mynd44
cutehector
explorers
spending123
lasisi69
seun
Dpsycologist
TheUndercover ,
Others...

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Pastor's Wife (part 3) by dongalaxy(m): 7:05am On Apr 02, 2021
Many will sense evil in it but the fact remains that not every man can be an alpha man.

I see ur ability as a blessing bro. Ur courage to start the move is equally worth commending. I envy U

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Pastor's Wife (part 3) by criuze(m): 9:14am On Apr 02, 2021
i just dey reason you ( your fiction) dey laugh

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Pastor's Wife (part 3) by Hope365(f): 9:55am On Apr 02, 2021
shoooooooooooooooooooooootss

issokay

guy be lying to his teeth

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Pastor's Wife (part 3) by lasisi69(f): 10:06am On Apr 02, 2021
cool

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Pastor's Wife (part 3) by Duplexxx: 10:12am On Apr 02, 2021
Evil + Sin = Sin
Re: I'm In Love With My Pastor's Wife (part 3) by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 02, 2021
So alpha male na to dey knack people wives dey go abi? All these retarded retards encouraging themselves over wormlike attitudes. Only Nairaland has its own definition of everything differently.. Continue, na here we go still read the cry for help soon grin

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Pastor's Wife (part 3) by Adasun(m): 10:28am On Apr 02, 2021
interesting...
Re: I'm In Love With My Pastor's Wife (part 3) by Akuruoulo(m): 10:35am On Apr 02, 2021
very soon gbedu go burst, and i pray it bursts sooner than later

(1) (Reply)

Single Life Is Amazing! / How Do You Avoid A Girl Without Hurting Her? / �runs Girl “episode 1-51” Coolstories, Episode One�

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.