Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,534 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

I'm In Love With My Pastor's Wife .. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With My Pastor's Wife .. (8832 Views)

Allison Bisongs Hyacintho: My Experience With A Pastor & Wife On Their Honeymoon / Osofo Maame, Ghanaian Pastor’s Wife's Nude Video Sent To WhatsApp Group / Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Love With My Pastor's Wife .. by unamamatoto: 12:15am On Mar 26, 2021
I relocated to Enugu recently and I started attending a small church in my area in Independence Layout (name withheld)... I also joined with the sanctuary department.. So, we clean the church every Saturday.. That was how I became close to her... She very beautiful and has a big soft arse... I asked if I could have her number should in case I need counseling or prayers and, with being hesitant, she did.. wow. I called her and I told her I was traveling and I would like to get her a gift while returning back.. She said okay... Since then, she's been calling to know about my welfare and at the end of the call we made tonight, before we bid farewell, I jokingly told her I miss her and I wish she was not married, that I would have loved to make her mine and she laughed and told me point black that, I should keep trying.. that maybe, I could win her heart... so, my question now is how can I go about it... mature minds please... She's very beautiful and has a wide hip...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With My Pastor's Wife .. by Neimar: 12:19am On Mar 26, 2021
angry angry

You're sick

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm In Love With My Pastor's Wife .. by Heartbender: 12:21am On Mar 26, 2021
Read Proverbs 9:17

Goodnight

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm In Love With My Pastor's Wife .. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 12:33am On Mar 26, 2021
unamamatoto:
I relocated to Enugu recently and I started attending a small church in my area in Independence Layout (name withheld)... I also joined with the sanctuary department.. So, we clean the church every Saturday.. That was how I became close to her... She very beautiful and has a big soft arse... I asked if I could have her number should in case I need counseling or prayers and, with being hesitant, she did.. wow. I called her and I told her I was traveling and I would like to get her a gift while returning back.. She said okay... Since then, she's been calling to know about my welfare and at the end of the call we made tonight, before we bid farewell, I jokingly told her I miss her and I wish she was not married, that I would have loved to make her mine and she laughed and told me point black that, I should keep trying.. that maybe, I could win her heart... so, my question now is how can I go about it... mature minds please... She's very beautiful and has a wide hip...
I don't care if u are joking or not, u will pay severely for utering such rubbish from your mouth

39 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Pastor's Wife .. by kayden495: 12:37am On Mar 26, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
I don't care if u are joking or not, u will pay severely for utering such rubbish from your mouth

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Pastor's Wife .. by lasisi69(f): 12:37am On Mar 26, 2021
Lol

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Pastor's Wife .. by AishaYesufu: 12:41am On Mar 26, 2021
Another FAKE STORY

17 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Pastor's Wife .. by Righteousness2(m): 12:45am On Mar 26, 2021
Lucifer and the Host of hell are blowing breeze on you .
The breeze of Destiny Destruction.
The breeze of Calamity..
May it not be Late before your eyes is opened!

26 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Pastor's Wife .. by macie495: 12:50am On Mar 26, 2021
AishaYesufu:
Another FAKE STORY

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Pastor's Wife .. by imamabi(m): 1:11am On Mar 26, 2021
Oti sele!!! Gobe 101. Egungun done finally looseguard enter express. Death and hell. Double wahala for dead body.

4 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Pastor's Wife .. by beautyhd: 2:24am On Mar 26, 2021
You are lying@op

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Pastor's Wife .. by Humbrown23(m): 2:29am On Mar 26, 2021
imamabi:
Oti sele!!! Gobe 101. Egungun done finally looseguard enter express. Death and hell. Double wahala for dead body.
the guy dey craze

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Pastor's Wife .. by BigYash: 2:43am On Mar 26, 2021
Na children come just full nairaland these days .See mumu write up when person just sit down use time type . Na pastor wife go kill you .

13 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Pastor's Wife .. by Nobody: 4:03am On Mar 26, 2021
Op, Wetin U Dey Find, U Go See Am.

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Pastor's Wife .. by Nobody: 4:08am On Mar 26, 2021
OP you funny! You meant you want to fornicate with somebody wife? Wonderful!

7 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Pastor's Wife .. by IlufoyeOlamife(m): 4:11am On Mar 26, 2021
You need advice to break a peaceful marriage....
In Nigeria, once a woman is married, a sensible man will take his eyes off her. I will advice you to cut all communication, stop going to the church ( change ur church), if were you reside is close to the church relocate to a far area not close to the church....Most people admire people wife and husband, but how you handle it matters a lot...

9 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Pastor's Wife .. by Cholls(m): 5:21am On Mar 26, 2021
My brother love her jaare and fvck her if you want. P my ass

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With My Pastor's Wife .. by unamamatoto: 5:32am On Mar 26, 2021
Cholls:
My brother love her jaare and fvck her if you want. P my ass
thank you my brother... all of them up there are hypocrites

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Pastor's Wife .. by Theboy21: 5:34am On Mar 26, 2021
Nairaland is a circus full of Jokers and psychos cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Pastor's Wife .. by henryokafor0: 5:44am On Mar 26, 2021
unamamatoto:

continue only if you think her husband isn't a true man of God cuz if he truly is.... you're about to exchange your destiny for a round of sex..

as a guy man, I think it's adventurous but as a bro, id prefer you leave her alone and maybe chase the holiest single lady in the church's prayer group as that might keep u busy or pose very tasking.. good luck

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Pastor's Wife .. by infogenius(m): 6:25am On Mar 26, 2021
Op u're funny.
I am sorry to tell you that you will be her magga. Buy the first gift and continue to buy until the husband nabs u and breaks your head.
But for the soft arse, it's only in ur fatancies that u'll squeeze them.

Omo guys need serious deliverance especially from people's wives.

8 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Pastor's Wife .. by Nobody: 6:31am On Mar 26, 2021
Theboy21:
Nairaland is a circus full of Jokers cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
The stories lately ehn grin smiley

5 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Pastor's Wife .. by columbus007(m): 6:32am On Mar 26, 2021
We are just here judging the Op right? We talking about a woman in respective of which and what position she occupy woman Na still woman don't be shock if she pull her pant one day,Op keep trying,keep trying you here,idiot.. undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With My Pastor's Wife .. by Adukpe19(m): 6:38am On Mar 26, 2021
Neimar:
angry angry

You're sick
. Very very sick. Needs help ASAP

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Pastor's Wife .. by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 6:43am On Mar 26, 2021
unamamatoto:
YourMamaBigTotoNaSoSoWaterWater angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With My Pastor's Wife .. by obo389(m): 7:20am On Mar 26, 2021
Neimar:
angry angry

You're sick
Very funny grin
Good you told him point blank.

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Pastor's Wife .. by JOACHINpedro: 7:29am On Mar 26, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
What's the fuss in the write up?
The guy was just being plain with words.

Op love can be found anywhere but you found yours at the wrong place.
Married people should be a No-go-area.
They're like traps for local man.
I advice you leave that church.

6 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Pastor's Wife .. by Shedrack777: 8:03am On Mar 26, 2021
what i'm more concerned about is how do you know the arse is soft?

7 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Pastor's Wife .. by mu2sa2: 8:08am On Mar 26, 2021
We know what has happened can happen because it did happen. Sometimes it's the pastor that philanders with hot damsels in the church, but in your case you are planning to pay your pastor, more likely than not a casanova himself, in his own coin. Op just note that if bush meat catches the hunter, tori go get bore leg o!

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Pastor's Wife .. by freeman5050: 8:22am On Mar 26, 2021
unamamatoto:

Thunder fire you. Mature mind kee you there

I wish I can lay my hands on you and you deserve this below......

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Pastor's Wife .. by majamajic(m): 8:28am On Mar 26, 2021
How do people find someone's wife attractive ?

Once u are married , am off !

4 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Pastor's Wife .. by DhatPeacefuldud(m): 8:39am On Mar 26, 2021
Those ones giving advice don't know its a fake story written by an idiot?

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Have Been Fvcking For 1hour Now, Still I Haven't Cum / Is 25 An Ok Age For Marriage? / I Love You But Your "Thing" Is Too Big - My Girlfriend "graphic pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.