Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,142 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

@ Early 30's, U Think Its No Big Deal Dating An 18 Yr Old... But U Can't Do This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / @ Early 30's, U Think Its No Big Deal Dating An 18 Yr Old... But U Can't Do This (4198 Views)

Immigrant Couple Who Moved To Canada In Their Early 30's / Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman / Guys, Can You Date A Girl That Has A Pretty Face But No Big Boobs Or Ass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

@ Early 30's, U Think Its No Big Deal Dating An 18 Yr Old... But U Can't Do This by MadeINchenzen2: 4:46pm On Mar 11, 2022
In your early 30's You play the devils advocate by saying older single men should feel free to date an 18, 19, or 20 year old right?

In your early 30's you are probably out of school with a degree at least.

In her 18,19 or 20 she's probably a jambite who is focusing on getting admission into a polytechnic or university.

And u feel it is right to even discuss relationship or even attempt to have a romantic affair with her

Where is your taste Mr man? I thought you have a degree as an evidence of your literacy.

As educated as you are, you find delight in squeezing little bossoms and digging innocent naive cherries for sexual gratification.

Where is your class and self-respect?

You know what you do is not right, yet you do it?
You felt embarrassed the last time walking the streets hand-in-hand with the little girl who is thrice your age in the name of dating. Now you give her the address of the hotel where she comes meet you at Night, and after the meeting you give her some cash and tell her to go home, she insisted you come along with her but u said NO !

Yeah, you said NO! because all eyes were on you the last time u were walking with her off the streets, you felt embarrassed.

Chai !!!grin

8 Likes

Re: @ Early 30's, U Think Its No Big Deal Dating An 18 Yr Old... But U Can't Do This by yuping(m): 4:49pm On Mar 11, 2022
undecided just wait until there daughter turn 18 and approaches them for marriage that when their tune will change.

4 Likes

Re: @ Early 30's, U Think Its No Big Deal Dating An 18 Yr Old... But U Can't Do This by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 11, 2022
Nonsense, relationship is now about age or what?
Once she's above 18 and good to go why not,so you are embarrassed walking with her by the street but you ain't when having sex with her right?

Stop shaming people because of their age,age is nothing but number.
Saw the way most of you was shaming a lady on here yesterday because she stated her age,it's very wrong.
You also was once young,the young shall surely grow.

If truly you love a lady regardless of the age Gap then you shouldn't be embarrassed when having a walk with her.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: @ Early 30's, U Think Its No Big Deal Dating An 18 Yr Old... But U Can't Do This by MadeINchenzen2: 4:57pm On Mar 11, 2022
Comradewhy:
Nonsense, relationship is now about age or what?
Once she's above 18 and good to go why not,so you are embarrassed walking with her by the street but you ain't when having sex with her right?

Stop shaming people because of their age,age is nothing but number.
Saw the way most of you were shaming a lady on here yesterday because she stated her age,it's very wrong.
You also was once young,the young shall surely grow.

If truly you love a lady regardless of the age Gap then you shouldn't be embarrassed when having a walk with her.
like seriously, did I just read what you typed?
Re: @ Early 30's, U Think Its No Big Deal Dating An 18 Yr Old... But U Can't Do This by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:00pm On Mar 11, 2022
NONSENSE UPON NONSENSE from people who are trying to shove down everyone's throat their own archaic beliefs....

- if you dont want to date an 18yr old, then dont do it
- if you wanna date an 18yr old (and that 18yr old wanna date you), then be my guest

why would you people even care what 2 consenting adults are doing in their own private lives?!?!?

btw if my daughter, after instilling all the proper values in her head, decides to date a 70yr old man, then who am i to dictate what she can/cant do (in her own house)?!?!?

17 Likes

Re: @ Early 30's, U Think Its No Big Deal Dating An 18 Yr Old... But U Can't Do This by MadeINchenzen2: 5:06pm On Mar 11, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
NONSENSE UPON NONSENSE from people who are trying to shove down everyone's throat their own archaic beliefs....

- if you wanna date an 18yr old (and that 18yr old wanna date you), then be my guest

why would you people even care what 2 consenting adults are doing in their own private lives?!?!?

btw if my daughte, after instilling all the proper values in her head, decides to date a 70yr old man, then who am i to dictate what she can/cant do (in her own house)?!?!?
If you are to be honest. U would be angry if your Jambite daughter was having a romantic relationship with a man old enough to be her father.

1 Like

Re: @ Early 30's, U Think Its No Big Deal Dating An 18 Yr Old... But U Can't Do This by Uzomacharles: 5:07pm On Mar 11, 2022
omo I hate that shit.....
imagine a grown up man peddling with a child he's way older than and worst part is that you see the girl controlling or maybe insulting him in the midst of his neighbors or friends...

Even dating a girl m taller than makes me feel awkward..

1 Like

Re: @ Early 30's, U Think Its No Big Deal Dating An 18 Yr Old... But U Can't Do This by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 11, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
In your early 30's You play the devils advocate by saying older single men should feel free to date an 18, 19, or 20 year old right?

In your early 30's you are probably out of school with a degree at least.

In her 18,19 or 20 she's probably a jambite who is focusing on getting admission into a polytechnic or university.

And u feel it is right to even discuss relationship or even attempt to have a romantic affair with her

Where is your taste Mr man? I thought you have a degree as an evidence of your literacy.

As educated as you are, you find delight in squeezing little bossoms and digging innocent naive cherries for sexual gratification.

Where is your class and self-respect?

You know what you do is not right, yet you do it?
You felt embarrassed the last time walking the streets hand-in-hand with the [b]little girl [/b]who is thrice your age in the name of dating. Now you give her the address of the hotel where she comes meet you at Night, and after the meeting you give her some cash and tell her to go home, she insisted you come along with her but u said NO !

Yeah, you said NO! because all eyes were on you the last time u were walking with her off the streets, you felt embarrassed.

Chai !!!grin

All this one na long story. If only you know how old that 'little girl' really is in the other room. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: @ Early 30's, U Think Its No Big Deal Dating An 18 Yr Old... But U Can't Do This by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:12pm On Mar 11, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
If you are to be honest. U would be angry if your Jambite daughter was having a romantic relationship with a man old enough to be her father.

i would be upset if my jambite daughter has a r/ship with ANYONE, thats what fathers do... but i am not a hypocrite who believe that his daughter is a robot that he can control.....so again, if my daughter believes that she is old enough to date ANYONE, then let her do so in her own house.....but if she lives in my house, she is dating NOBODY (whether 18 or 70).

when she gets her own house, she can date who the fukc she pleases as she is an ADULT and thats what ADULTS DO! stop trying to brainwash people to live "your" xtian narrow minded life.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: @ Early 30's, U Think Its No Big Deal Dating An 18 Yr Old... But U Can't Do This by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 11, 2022
While I would personally find it difficult to do myself (based on my taste and the naivety of such young girls), I wouldn't condemn anyone who prefers a lady in her late teens (18+) since she is an adult. It's really not uncommon, neither is it a crime under Nigerian law.

Age of consent in some European countries is still less than 16 e.g. Germany, France etc. and I know we aren't more morally upright than them. So pls, there is no big deal unless it contravenes the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: @ Early 30's, U Think Its No Big Deal Dating An 18 Yr Old... But U Can't Do This by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 11, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:

Nature's design makes a girl so ripe at the age of 18.....All this jambite sh!t you are talking about is all man made....... ARTIFICIAL excuses.

5 Likes

Re: @ Early 30's, U Think Its No Big Deal Dating An 18 Yr Old... But U Can't Do This by Uncle96(m): 5:17pm On Mar 11, 2022
You actually sounded so dumb and naive. 18year /19 year olds are in 200/300 level in uni these days.

Why you dey use panadol for other people headache ? If they wanna date 18 years old let them. When Ned to Regina daniels at 18 , who died ?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: @ Early 30's, U Think Its No Big Deal Dating An 18 Yr Old... But U Can't Do This by mystery22: 5:22pm On Mar 11, 2022
What kind of ignorant post is this...Telling people who to date and who not to...Not of ur fuc*ing business as far as they are both adult....

7 Likes

Re: @ Early 30's, U Think Its No Big Deal Dating An 18 Yr Old... But U Can't Do This by MadeINchenzen2: 5:33pm On Mar 11, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

i would be upset if my jambite daughter has a r/ship with ANYONE, thats what fathers do... but i am not a hypocrite who believe that his daughter is a robot that he can control.....so again, if my daughter believes that she is old enough to date ANYONE, then let her do so in her own house.....but if she lives in my house, she is dating NOBODY (whether 18 or 70).

when she gets her own house, she can date who the fukc she pleases as she is an ADULT and thats what ADULTS DO! stop trying to brainwash people to live "your" xtian narrow minded life.
you would be a terrible father if you think @ 18 your daughter is matured and exposed against naivety to make the right decisions for herself under your watch. Do not let the Western lifestyle destroy your value system... this is Africa. At 18 a girl is juvenile and will always exhibit youthful exuberance... some of which may turn out badly.
Re: @ Early 30's, U Think Its No Big Deal Dating An 18 Yr Old... But U Can't Do This by MadeINchenzen2: 5:34pm On Mar 11, 2022
Uncle96:
You actually sounded so dumb and naive. 18year /19 year olds are in 200/300 level in uni these days.

Why you dey use panadol for other people headache ? If they wanna date 18 years old let them. When Ned to Regina daniels at 18 , who died ?
paedophile
Re: @ Early 30's, U Think Its No Big Deal Dating An 18 Yr Old... But U Can't Do This by MadeINchenzen2: 5:35pm On Mar 11, 2022
mystery22:
What kind of ignorant post is this...Telling people who to date and who not to...Not of ur fuc*ing business as far as they are both adult....
Use your brain for once. Think !!!
Re: @ Early 30's, U Think Its No Big Deal Dating An 18 Yr Old... But U Can't Do This by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 11, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
you would be a terrible father if you think @ 18 your daughter is matured and exposed against naivety to make the right decisions for herself under your watch. Do not let the Western lifestyle destroy your value system... this is Africa. At 18 a girl is juvenile and will always exhibit youthful exuberance... some of which may turn out badly.

Seat down there. Wetin 18 old girl sabi a 35 to 40 years old no sabi up to 1/4.
Re: @ Early 30's, U Think Its No Big Deal Dating An 18 Yr Old... But U Can't Do This by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 11, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
like seriously, did I just read what you typed?
That's your issue.
HAha

1 Like

Re: @ Early 30's, U Think Its No Big Deal Dating An 18 Yr Old... But U Can't Do This by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:39pm On Mar 11, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:

the terrible person is the one who is trying to brainwash total strangers to do what you believe....even your daughter at 18 has already a mind of her own.

again, since you have problem understanding English therefore i will write it again.... IN MY HOUSE, my daughter isnt dating nobody (whether 18 or 70yr old)....but as soon as she gets her own place, she can date whoever she pleases (who am i to dictate who she can/cant date?!). only a deluded person believe that they can force an adult independent person to do what they are not ready/willing to do. the best a parent can do is instill the proper value to a child (from its birth til about late teen years) because you best believe that if you wanna start doing that at 18, you are way too late.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: @ Early 30's, U Think Its No Big Deal Dating An 18 Yr Old... But U Can't Do This by MadeINchenzen2: 5:40pm On Mar 11, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

If you read and understand, you should know @ 18, a jambite usually will be in her fathers house under his watch. The problem with you nairalanders is that u guys don't read to understand threads, rather you read to comment ignorantly. I can't share desame forum with people who uses less than 5% of their mental ability.
Re: @ Early 30's, U Think Its No Big Deal Dating An 18 Yr Old... But U Can't Do This by MadeINchenzen2: 5:44pm On Mar 11, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

the terrible person is the one who is trying to brainwash total strangers to do what you believe....even your daughter at 18 has already a mind of her own.

again, since you have problem understanding English therefore i will write it again.... IN MY HOUSE, my daughter isnt dating nobody (whether 18 or 70yr old)....but as soon as she gets her own place, she can date whoever she pleases (who am i to dictate who she can/cant date?!). only a deluded person believe that they can force an adult independent person to do what they are not ready/willing to do. the best a parent can do is instill the proper value to a child (from its birth til about late teen years) because you best believe that if you wanna start doing that at 18, you are way too late.
daughters like that are the type yahoo boys use for ritual, because of the thoughtlessness and carelessness of her wayward father
Re: @ Early 30's, U Think Its No Big Deal Dating An 18 Yr Old... But U Can't Do This by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:47pm On Mar 11, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
If you read and understand, you should know @ 18, a jambite usually will be in her fathers house under his watch. The problem with you nairalanders is that u guys don't read to understand threads, rather you read to comment ignorantly. I can't share desame forum with people who uses less than 5% of their mental ability.

the problem with all you religious NLers is that you have your own narrow minded archaic beliefs, and will stick to them, whether intelligent or highly stoopid...now read again my 1st reply to your above post and stop trying to act like an ignorant person (shifting the goal post every time you have nothing to reply).

MrBrownJay1:

btw if my daughter, after instilling all the proper values in her head, decides to date a 70yr old man, then who am i to dictate what she can/cant do (in her own house)?!?!?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: @ Early 30's, U Think Its No Big Deal Dating An 18 Yr Old... But U Can't Do This by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 11, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
If you can't share forum with people who uses less than 5% of their mental ability then log out and delete your account,who cares?
This post is nothing but nonsense meant to mock lady youngsters (maybe).

4 Likes

Re: @ Early 30's, U Think Its No Big Deal Dating An 18 Yr Old... But U Can't Do This by MadeINchenzen2: 5:52pm On Mar 11, 2022
Comradewhy:

If you can't share forum with people who uses less than 5% of their mental ability then log out and delete your account,who cares?
This post is nothing but nonsense meant to mock lady youngsters (maybe).
I am sure you are one of such persons who takes delight in capitalising on little girls innocence and naivety... Evening Newspaper seeking fresh bloodgrin
Re: @ Early 30's, U Think Its No Big Deal Dating An 18 Yr Old... But U Can't Do This by MadeINchenzen2: 5:54pm On Mar 11, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

the problem with all you religious NLers is that you have your own narrow minded archaic beliefs, and will stick to them, whether intelligent or highly stoopid...now read again my 1st reply to your above post and stop trying to act like an ignorant person (shifting the goal post every time you have nothing to reply).

accept your positions as unguided and misleading... if u seek knowledge then do so the right way and get pride out of the way.
Re: @ Early 30's, U Think Its No Big Deal Dating An 18 Yr Old... But U Can't Do This by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 11, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
I am sure you are one of such persons who takes delight in capitalising on little girls innocent and naivety... Evening Newspaper seeking fresh bloodgrin
Yeah you have a problem?

2 Likes

Re: @ Early 30's, U Think Its No Big Deal Dating An 18 Yr Old... But U Can't Do This by Uncle96(m): 5:57pm On Mar 11, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
paedophile

Paedophile? Okay so ... ur tiny little dot brain got so excited to post something on nairaland like your mates are and this is all you got?
Re: @ Early 30's, U Think Its No Big Deal Dating An 18 Yr Old... But U Can't Do This by MadeINchenzen2: 5:57pm On Mar 11, 2022
Comradewhy:

Yeah you have a problem?
Don't just rape someone's daughter.... cos i don't trust you

Re: @ Early 30's, U Think Its No Big Deal Dating An 18 Yr Old... But U Can't Do This by flokii: 5:58pm On Mar 11, 2022
Catch them young and they shall be yours forever cheesy

A girl in her teens will most likely prefer an older guy for companionship, the maturity and someone she can look up to. The problem there is that the ones in their 30s' and 40s' too want guys in their age range still active sexually with good body shape and guys no too plenty.

1 Like

Re: @ Early 30's, U Think Its No Big Deal Dating An 18 Yr Old... But U Can't Do This by MadeINchenzen2: 5:59pm On Mar 11, 2022
Uncle96:

Paedophile? Okay so ... ur tiny little dot brain got so excited to post something on nairaland like your mates are and this is all you got?
I know a paedophile when he writes... I can smell your body language from here, infact I can predict your next line of thought. What a shame !!!
Re: @ Early 30's, U Think Its No Big Deal Dating An 18 Yr Old... But U Can't Do This by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 11, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
Don't just rape someone's daughter.... cos i don't trust you
Haha

Re: @ Early 30's, U Think Its No Big Deal Dating An 18 Yr Old... But U Can't Do This by MadeINchenzen2: 6:03pm On Mar 11, 2022
Comradewhy:

Haha
Bitch... u'll get caught very soon... angry mobs will get u grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo: What Will You Do? / Checkout 10 Vagina Commandment, No 10 Is Very Important / Signs Of A Lady Who Is Going Through A Hot Period And Needs Sex Badly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.