Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,990 members, 7,952,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:28 AM

Good Girls Don't Exist. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Good Girls Don't Exist. (1795 Views)

Why Good Girls Remain Single - Nelson Asuen (Entitlement Mentality) / 'Pretty Girls Don't Like Fine Guys, We Like Ugly Guys Who Dress Nice'- Lady Says / Man Explains Why "Bad Girls" Get Married Faster While "Good Girls" Don't (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Girls Don't Exist. by Stephen2324(m): 6:58am On Apr 02, 2021
Good girls don't exist.

The very same sweet innocent girl is a nasty freak as well

It just depends on her perception of you.

And that perception is based on how you carry yourself.

If you carry yourself like a simp then she will potray to you a holier than though character.

If you carry yourself like an alpha then she'll show you her nasty side

Never ever think she's too innocent, it's just part of her act

She's selling PURITY - doesn't want to be judged

The very same girl telling you "no sex till marriage" will gladly give her virginity to a guy she barely knows

That girl who's telling you I don't do ABCDE during sex, telling you her asshole is a taboo will passionately give it up when she meets an asshole.
"No no not my girl" you say

Well, if you were to dig around you'd find that very sweet innocent girl of yours has some dirty secrets that are hard to digest.

With any female you're involved with. Either she's a

•past hoe
•current hoe
•future hoe

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Girls Don't Exist. by kingdman: 7:19am On Apr 02, 2021
100 percent CORRECT..

5 Likes

Re: Good Girls Don't Exist. by culf: 7:24am On Apr 02, 2021
good girls exist.
Re: Good Girls Don't Exist. by falcon01: 7:43am On Apr 02, 2021
They actually do and it's not that they are good, they are just scared due to their moral upbringing but with the right Amount of patience and care baaaaaaam you all in Amigo. But if you break her heart she either becomes loose and freaky or Gives up in guys and go back to how she used to be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Good Girls Don't Exist. by Martinez39s(m): 7:46am On Apr 02, 2021
I approve this.

5 Likes

Re: Good Girls Don't Exist. by habsydiamond(m): 8:27am On Apr 02, 2021
Jokes apart.. Good girls dey it's just that their population is very slim to that of bad girls... Those that are many nowadays are the ones that use good girl attitude as cover up in other to penetrate a man.. Men gat to be careful this days... Especially those that don't have strength for wahala

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Girls Don't Exist. by Kondomatic(m): 8:28am On Apr 02, 2021
habsydiamond:
Jokes apart.. Good girls dey it's just that their population is very slim to that of bad girls... Those that are many nowadays are the ones that use good girl attitude as cover up in other to penetrate a man.. Men gat to be careful this days... Especially those that don't have strength for wahala
Who is a good girl?

1 Like

Re: Good Girls Don't Exist. by habsydiamond(m): 8:35am On Apr 02, 2021
Kondomatic:
Who is a good girl?
a good girl is a girl child given birth with good qualities such as good morals, self value, Contentment in every aspect, discipline,self worth, confident and sensibility

2 Likes

Re: Good Girls Don't Exist. by Kondomatic(m): 8:40am On Apr 02, 2021
habsydiamond:
a good girl is a girl child given birth with good qualities such as good morals, self value, Contentment in every aspect, discipline,self worth, confident and sensibility
Morals just like taste is relative, the rest of the things you said are not lacking in majority of our women but people don't notice them.
First, because the human brain is negativity bias.
Second because they(the good girls) are quiet unlike the bad ones that are too loud.

A little evil overshadows large measure of good.

2 Likes

Re: Good Girls Don't Exist. by habsydiamond(m): 9:02am On Apr 02, 2021
Kondomatic:
Morals just like taste is relative, the rest of the things you said are not lacking in majority of our women but people don't notice them.
First, because the human brain is negativity bias.
Second because they(the good girls) are quiet unlike the bad ones that are too loud.

A little evil overshadows large measure of good.
that's why dem talk am say empty drum makes the loudest noise... You are very right... Ladies possess these qualities at one point or the other in their lifetime but got entangled as time goes on.
Re: Good Girls Don't Exist. by Pochettino(f): 11:26am On Apr 02, 2021
OP is correct about we women
Re: Good Girls Don't Exist. by JasperVII(m): 9:42pm On Apr 02, 2021
You're damn right.

Re: Good Girls Don't Exist. by BoltLigarus: 9:49pm On Apr 02, 2021
good post, thanks.
Re: Good Girls Don't Exist. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 02, 2021
best thing I've read today

if op was chilling with me right now...

Re: Good Girls Don't Exist. by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:04am On Apr 03, 2021
Good ladies still exist my dear and many still abound out there, perhaps you never search well or see them....

Many they this nairaland and should i shock you, 'my grandmum, mum, sisters and wife are all good ladies or girls as you put am...what about your own?
Re: Good Girls Don't Exist. by FunnyDude(m): 12:34am On Apr 03, 2021
Stephen2324:
Good girls don't exist.

The very same sweet innocent girl is a nasty freak as well

It just depends on her perception of you.

And that perception is based on how you carry yourself.

If you carry yourself like a simp then she will potray to you a holier than though character.

If you carry yourself like an alpha then she'll show you her nasty side

Never ever think she's too innocent, it's just part of her act

She's selling PURITY - doesn't want to be judged

The very same girl telling you "no sex till marriage" will gladly give her virginity to a guy she barely knows

That girl who's telling you I don't do ABCDE during sex, telling you her asshole is a taboo will passionately give it up when she meets an asshole.
"No no not my girl" you say

Well, if you were to dig around you'd find that very sweet innocent girl of yours has some dirty secrets that are hard to digest.

With any female you're involved with. Either she's a

•past hoe
•current hoe
•future hoe

All these posts about women. Are you advicing guys not to marry or what? Or you're saying there are no good girls... at all?

Can you say this for your girl child?

I keep saying it, there are very good women out there. Until you find yours.
Re: Good Girls Don't Exist. by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:22am On Apr 03, 2021
Kinda right, that woman you think is decent, perhaps because of her decent and respectable dressing and appearance, you will never believe the indecent things she does which you don't know, you may even be swearing with your life that she can never ever, yinmu
Re: Good Girls Don't Exist. by Quality20(m): 10:40am On Apr 03, 2021
Oga u no correct o. Good, decent girls de wella no be small, u don enter Sokoto b4 or even okene land? Have u ever been lucky to date hausa fulani damsels b4?. They are all clean clear n decent.
Re: Good Girls Don't Exist. by pretydiva(f): 11:45am On Apr 03, 2021
Have come to realise that most of you guys are jobless. Always looking for ways to insult and bash girls. Them swear for una? I wonder the kinda home training you had.smh

May God forgive and have mercy on your myopic self
Re: Good Girls Don't Exist. by sodieklucas(m): 11:54am On Apr 03, 2021
Re: Good Girls Don't Exist. by healthbing(f): 3:23pm On Apr 03, 2021
sodieklucas:
I need advice please, because reading comment on nairaland this days about women doesn't really sounds cool to me...so to cut the story short, I'm 27yrs and I started first relationship with a lady last year at 26yrs why I'm still a virgin, she never want to hear sex possibly because of her past relationship. I dated another lady for some month and after all the talk we agreed on a serious relationship that will lead to marriage, I have had sex several times with this lady and she knew that I never had sex before, she still tell me about her several relationship in the past also she had sex in the past too, I don't know how many guys had sex with her but the problem now is that I promise to marry her, most of my family knows her already, she introduced me to her mom, now I'm feeling as if I've been cheated I want to settle the score by fuc.k.ng different ladies because I have them already, i started with one first. Now if you are in this position as I am.
Now, will you consider settling scores as possible means to forget her past life.

With your write up you're not yet matured enough or ready to get married.You still have a lot to learn.. And the truth is that you already know what you want you don't need any advice
Re: Good Girls Don't Exist. by bigpicture001: 7:52pm On Apr 03, 2021
There are good girls... That am sure about..
Re: Good Girls Don't Exist. by soundOsonic: 9:17pm On Apr 03, 2021
sodieklucas:
I need advice please, because reading comment on nairaland this days about women doesn't really sounds cool to me...so to cut the story short, I'm 27yrs and I started first relationship with a lady last year at 26yrs why I'm still a virgin, she never want to hear sex possibly because of her past relationship. I dated another lady for some month and after all the talk we agreed on a serious relationship that will lead to marriage, I have had sex several times with this lady and she knew that I never had sex before, she still tell me about her several relationship in the past also she had sex in the past too, I don't know how many guys had sex with her but the problem now is that I promise to marry her, most of my family knows her already, she introduced me to her mom, now I'm feeling as if I've been cheated I want to settle the score by fuc.k.ng different ladies because I have them already, i started with one first. Now if you are in this position as I am.
Now, will you consider settling scores as possible means to forget her past life.

This one way you dey settle score, you be cultist
Re: Good Girls Don't Exist. by sodieklucas(m): 9:17pm On Apr 03, 2021
���
Re: Good Girls Don't Exist. by soundOsonic: 9:17pm On Apr 03, 2021
sodieklucas:
This one wey you dey settle score, you be cultist
Re: Good Girls Don't Exist. by technicallyrich(m): 9:47pm On Apr 03, 2021
pretydiva:
Have come to realise that most of you guys are jobless. Always looking for ways to insult and bash girls. Them swear for una? I wonder the kinda home training you had.smh

May God forgive and have mercy on your myopic self
I can bet you are not richer than me.
All women are prostitutd.all is just that their prices are different.
Girl I'm rich if you don't mind and I give girls money like is nothing.100 k for you,if you are ready.ph city

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Suddenly Make A U-turn After They Demanded For Equal Rights And Got It In / Can You Marry Someone That Was Once Mad (mentally Deranged) / Am Having Sexual Urge For Mad Women Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.