Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,286 members, 7,954,144 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:02 PM

Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar (26042 Views)

Niger Delta Group Gives FG 14-Day Ultimatum To Release Kanu / Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ / Amotekun: Group Gives Tinubu 24 Hours To Reveal Position (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by Newton85: 11:28am On Apr 02, 2021
Xixtie:

You are not better actually.
Common.
Him being a grammar Nazi aside, but how exactly is "a people" grammatically wrong?
Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by tiswell(m): 11:31am On Apr 02, 2021
SuperBold:

I'm very honest here, how will you just abuse another person leader? You go to their land and you abuse their king? undecided

were you there? sad
Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by Uchasa(m): 11:32am On Apr 02, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:

Lol....ret@ded omo Igbo, they disgracing your tribe in all parts of Nigeria and you stupidly want to make this about Yoruba/north...lol

Do I look or sound like Igbo you retarded human being
Everybody that opposes the wicked buhari caliphate is automatically Igbo to you dunces. Continue enjoying the nonsense you brought upon us just because you want to oustead a Niger Deltan from office and make sure you rule!
Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by Newton85: 11:34am On Apr 02, 2021
Uchasa:

It's true Igbos are related to Efiks, especially Igbos from Abia and Ebonyi States. Even in the history of Efiks, it is documented that they migrated from Arochukwu in Abia State. However, that should not be a leverage to behave anyhow. Being "related" and being "same" are two different things. The Eze Ndi Igbo should have respected himself.
Oga, Igbos are not related to Efik people. What you'll say is that certain sub-groups of the Igbo people are related to the Efik people. Saying "Igbos are related to Efiks" implies that all Igbos are related to them, which is not true.
Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by Uchasa(m): 11:35am On Apr 02, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Transacted in what? Show me your source please.

I should show you my source??
You're not worth debating with because you have a very minute knowledge about history. So you mean to tell me that you don't know that before the British came, neighbouring ethnic groups inter-traded??
Igbo is spoken in non-Igbo areas like Okrika,Bonny,e.t.c because of this. Just like Yoruba is spoken in non-Yoruba areas of Edo because of it. No man is an island, there must be something I have you don't have that you need and vice versa, so transaction comes in and in the process exchange of cultures. Go back to history and educate yourself before you continue spilling your ignorance.
Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by TheSupleemLeada(m): 11:36am On Apr 02, 2021
Uchasa:

Do I look or sound like Igbo you retarded human being
Everybody that opposes the wicked buhari caliphate is automatically Igbo to you dunces. Continue enjoying the nonsense you brought upon us just because you want to oustead a Niger Deltan from office and make sure you rule!

This thread isn't about buhari but your disgraceful kinsmen...stop deflecting.
Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by Newton85: 11:38am On Apr 02, 2021
kingsceedon:

And the Fulanis should learn to molest your Akure women, na that one you prefer over your useless culture? Confused Afonja.
Have you buried your people in Ebonyi butchered by Rashidi and also your women that Rashidi took away as sex slaves?
Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by Uchasa(m): 11:40am On Apr 02, 2021
Newton85:
Oga, Igbos are not related to Efik people. What you'll say is that certain sub-groups of the Igbo people are related to the Efik people. Saying "Igbos are related to Efiks" implies that all Igbos are related to them, which is not true.

That is what I'm saying. I meant to say certain Igbos from Abia and Ebonyi States. An Anambra man is Igbo and is in no way related with an Efik man, an Abiriba man from Abia State is equally Igbo but he is related to an Efik man. Abiriba dialect can't be understood by most Igbos, some of them answer names like "Inyang","Uko","Udo","Ikpeh",e.t.c They also call their king "Enachioken" instead of "Eze", and unlike many Igbo groups had a monarchical system of government.

I've read the history of Igbos,AkwaCross and other parts of Niger Delta, so I'm well aware of all these.

1 Like

Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by Uchasa(m): 11:42am On Apr 02, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:

This thread isn't about buhari but your disgraceful kinsmen...stop deflecting.

My disgraceful kinsmen??

You're a retarded human being, if not you'll know I'm in no way related to anyone in the news by ethnicity or blood. Buhari apologists and clowns like you will be the only ones to reply without further conviction of my identity.
Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 02, 2021
Uchasa:

I should show you my source??
You're not worth debating with because you have a very minute knowledge about history. So you mean to tell me that you don't know that before the British came, neighbouring ethnic groups inter-traded??
Igbo is spoken in non-Igbo areas like Okrika,Bonny,e.t.c because of this. Just like Yoruba is spoken in non-Yoruba areas of Edo because of it. No man is an island, there must be something I have you don't have that you need and vice versa, so transaction comes in and in the process exchange of cultures. Go back to history and educate yourself before you continue spilling your ignorance.
Mtcheww

Show me source you dey talk trash.

Igbos and efiks have nothing in common before the arrival of the British.
Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by Newton85: 11:43am On Apr 02, 2021
Sunsets:
This seemingly smart comment reveals how shallow and damaging this sort of contributions to discussion are. There are tens of EzeIgbo scattered all over Nigeria in every state. No one has been in the news for disrespecting their hosts except the one in Calabar. So ,why generalise? If one man misbehaves, let him face his term in suspension or expulsion as the law of the land suggests. Why Stoke up ethnic hatred? Stop masquerading as a modern mind when in fact you are an ethnic jingoist and bigot.
What about the Eze Ndigbo that was flogged in Akure about 6 years ago for disrespecting the Deji of Akure?
Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by ThumbzTNA(m): 11:43am On Apr 02, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Efik and Igbos have nothing in common. The only reason Una dey talk like this nah because the British merge us together.

Some of you will be typing stuff you know nothing about with so much authority. You're ignorant and proud. I'm igbo from Afikpo North and some clans in my place have a history of migration from Efik land
Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by Ikinternational: 11:43am On Apr 02, 2021
And of course nairalanders quickly assumed whatever is being proclaimed is true.

The 5 percenters remains The Show

N still nothing will happen
Just another masturbating material for nairalanders

Sane people use xvideos
Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by Uchasa(m): 11:45am On Apr 02, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Mtcheww

Show me your brain olodo
Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 02, 2021
ThumbzTNA:

Some of you will be typing stuff you know nothing about with so much authority. You're ignorant and proud. I'm igbo from Afikpo North and some clans in my place have a history of migration from Efik land
When?
Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by Newton85: 11:46am On Apr 02, 2021
Skmoda360:

You even made an error why correcting him.....shalom bro.
But which error did he make? Or do you think "a people" is grammatically incorrect? Rather, you made an error while trying to point out that he also made an error. It's "while", not "why." Shalom bro.
Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by Uchasa(m): 11:47am On Apr 02, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Mtcheww

I just discovered you're not a Niger Deltan, little wonder you know nothing!
Why don't you face your region and stop making noise?

1 Like

Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by TheSupleemLeada(m): 11:49am On Apr 02, 2021
Uchasa:

My disgraceful kinsmen??

You're a retarded human being, if not you'll know I'm in no way related to anyone in the news by ethnicity or blood. Buhari apologists and clowns like you will be the only ones to reply without further conviction of my identity.

Stop trying to deflect you silly mofo.... your bloders are known impersonators on this platform claiming who they aren't. All eze ndigbo should be flogged naked at the market square.
Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by ofiko123(m): 11:52am On Apr 02, 2021
Terrible, Nigeria belongs to us all....there is no need for discrimination....
Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by Uchasa(m): 11:53am On Apr 02, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:

Stop trying to deflect you silly mofo.... your bloders are known impersonators on this platform claiming who they aren't. All eze ndigbo should be flogged naked at the market square.

Flog them naked for all I care! My own is that you should mind your low business and stop mentioning me. I don't give an F and I'm not a Buhari apologist neither am I retarded!
Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by Idiko1: 11:54am On Apr 02, 2021
Does the place of Obong of Calabar denote anything significant in Calabar or Nigeria any longer? Where were the Obong of Calabar and the so-called delusional youths of Calabar when Bakassi was ceded to Cameroon when historical facts indicated Obong of Calabar and Queen Victoria of Great Britain signed a treaty of the real estate which included Bakassi? I had wished Nigerian authority should give way so that the ethnic nationalities can settle any score. It is very insulting when nobodies start to issue stupid quit notices in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by stanluiz(m): 11:55am On Apr 02, 2021
Am sure they have serki of hausa in Calabar. But the obong is silent about it.

The obong should stop feeling Insecure. Nobody is competing your throne with you.
Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by orisa37: 11:57am On Apr 02, 2021
group-gives-igbo-7-days-to-leave-calabar.

The IGBOS are provoking Civil Unrest everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by justtoodark: 12:01pm On Apr 02, 2021
Naajjii:

What is northerners or fulani doing here, you this Nyamiri you are trying to divert attention from the problems you are causing your felloow southerners.Please go and tell your people to respect kings of other tribes, if you dont have kings and dont respect your kings keep that in your territory. Other tribes have respect for their kings and institutions. fuc...king IPOB People

ask them....

as soon as you have issues with them,they will be blabbin hausa fulani like parrots....
Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by Xixtie(f): 12:14pm On Apr 02, 2021
Newton85:
Him being a grammar Nazi aside, but how exactly is "a people" grammatically wrong?
In his context of usage it was entirely wrong.
He wasn't addressing a group of bodies or persons or whatever, (a context in which 'a people' is grammatically correct) he was addressing a single person and as such it's wrong to have addressed him as a people.
Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 02, 2021
Uchasa:

I just discovered you're not a Niger Deltan, little wonder you know nothing!
Why don't you face your region and stop making noise?
Nah so Una dey face your region Igbo boy?
Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by caracas: 12:32pm On Apr 02, 2021
SuperBold:

Even if there is no king in igbo land, igbo should learn to respect the Kings of other tribe and their culture.

North: We give you 14 days
West: We are tired of you
South South : we give you 7 days

This means you need to check your character, when you are in Calabar, you behave like them and respect their culture.

Happy Friday smiley
Mumu post
Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by seunmsg(m): 12:33pm On Apr 02, 2021
kalu61:
I thought Ohanaeze Ndigbo has ban anybody from answering such title outside Igbo land.

Ndigbo and Title self just to compliment their wealth and ego.

A mechanic will be called Engr
A road side chemist called Dr.
Politicians and PhD. Even Odumeje get PhD grin
Eze Ndigbo na Malaysia grin
The students are not left out, you will hear Eze UNN, Eze MOUAU grin

The only title wey them never abuse na Prof. and Barrister. if not, school teachers for answer ram.

Anyways, the quite notice na gra gra sha. Las Las, them go de okay

We once had Eze Ndigbo of Nairaland grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by caracas: 12:36pm On Apr 02, 2021
SuperBold:

I'm very honest here, how will you just abuse another person leader? You go to their land and you abuse their king? undecided

Have you heard from the other party? Why would you conclude n start making assertions n opinions from the account of one party , only senseless ppl do that.
Happy Good Friday
Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by oluwaahmed: 12:42pm On Apr 02, 2021
Sunsets:
The diaspora all over the world have heads. The problem is when the diasporic Eze starts seeing himself as the head of a kingdom. They don't have kingdoms but are only heads of their unions. May be removing that tag of Eze will do it.

Brother even the title eze ndigbo does not exist anywhere. There are many igbo unions in various Nigerian states so how can one man maybe from Anambra claim to be the king of all igbos in maybe like lagos when various autonomous communities have their dft leaders and hold their meetings So an anambra man will come and say he is king of Abia, Ebonyi, Imo, Enugu, delta-igbo etc? You know its not possible. The eze ndigbo should be disgraced so he can have sense.
The difference with the seriki fulani is that he derives his power from his people both home and abroad swy when there's an issue fulani from all over come to fight for him and he even harbors their militia wing.

1 Like

Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by Skmoda360(m): 12:43pm On Apr 02, 2021
Newton85:
But which error did he make? Or do you think "a people" is grammatically incorrect? Rather, you made an error while trying to point out that he also made an error. It's "while", not "why." Shalom bro.
I did mine on purpose because I wanted someone to point out my error and you did it maturely....but he was rude while replying him/her....
Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by EmekaA125(m): 12:51pm On Apr 02, 2021
Soolmus:
Fulanis and Ibos too like wahala

How can you want to be king in other people's land

These guys should just calm down before they cause another civil war
It's lawful for Ndigbo to have representatives/recognized leaders who champion and advance their course outside the 5 indigenous Igbo States.

In Oyo State, Former Gov, Late Abiola Ajimobi donated a coaster bus to Ohaneze Ndigbo recognizing Igbo presence in the State and subsequently worked with Eze Ndigbo of Ibadan, Ogbomosho and Oyo towns till he left office.

There's no fuss about disrespecting ur culture or people. Just say you don't like Igbos doing business in ur state than covering up with ur sheer abhorrence with Eze Ndigbo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How 2015 Poll Was Rigged In North – Tanko Yakassai / Shettima’s Unveiling: Bishops Explain Mission At Yar’Adua Centre / Africa's Name Before Europeans Renamed It Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.