Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,647 members, 7,809,445 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar (25615 Views)

Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism / Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ / Amotekun: Group Gives Tinubu 24 Hours To Reveal Position (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by Movieguru(m): 8:34am On Apr 02, 2021
Everybody is giving ultimatum

2 Likes

Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by Sirlins(m): 8:35am On Apr 02, 2021
Nigeria my country, chaiiii we can never be United never never never.
Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by BlessedNuel: 8:35am On Apr 02, 2021
Na so fight dey take start oh
Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by Strika22(m): 8:36am On Apr 02, 2021
Wow... the country is steadily degrading to a state of anarchy, where anyone can just make unrealistic announcements.

1 Like

Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by Chibuzoc(m): 8:37am On Apr 02, 2021
FrLukas:
Oh wow.

Is Calabar too a no-man's-land?

Why does this remind me of the way the Fulanis have colonized the Hausas?

This is just a tip of the iceberg should SS decide to go with Biafra.

Anyway, your highness, Obong of Calabar, do what the Deji of Akure did a few years ago.

Fr lukas how is life treating you in benin idp camp?

2 Likes

Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by Duplexxx: 8:37am On Apr 02, 2021
I don't think they are ready for that

They are not going anywhere
Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by younglleo: 8:38am On Apr 02, 2021
Eze ndigbo ndonu!
Someone shud assist me with 2k pls..
Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by Iamdboss: 8:39am On Apr 02, 2021
A
Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by mejai(m): 8:42am On Apr 02, 2021
e be like say the eze don chop the whole dogs for the community, obong come dey vex grin
Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 02, 2021
Naajjii:

What is northerners or fulani doing here, you this Nyamiri you are trying to divert attention from the problems you are causing your felloow southerners.Please go and tell your people to respect kings of other tribes, if you dont have kings and dont respect your kings keep that in your territory. Other tribes have respect for their kings and institutions. fuc...king IPOB People

Weed smokers can talk without reasoning��
Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by Uteghe(m): 8:43am On Apr 02, 2021
Why should there be Eze Ndigbo everywhere? I thought the Igbos are republicans?

7 Likes

Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by Patrioticman007(m): 8:44am On Apr 02, 2021
SuperBold:

Even if there is no king in igbo land, igbo should learn to respect the Kings of other tribe and their culture.

North: We give you 14 days
West: We are tired of you
South South : we give you 7 days

This means you need to check your character, when you are in Calabar, you behave like them and respect their culture.

Happy Friday smiley

What do you expect from African Jews.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by Xixtie(f): 8:48am On Apr 02, 2021
raker300:

learn to compose proper English before throwing shade at a people
You are not better actually.
Common.

11 Likes

Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by Ebusu01: 8:49am On Apr 02, 2021
Are they not from the same territory
Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by Myer(m): 8:49am On Apr 02, 2021
Brimstone77:
seriously I wanted to reply you but then I remembered that today is good Friday.

You no dey shame.
Your so called leaders are busy embarrassing your ancestors upandan.

7 Likes

Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by Masterito(m): 8:51am On Apr 02, 2021
I know you enjoy this type of story but try to educate yourself before you make comment. I got to understand the meaning of Ezendigbo last few years. The title is just almost nothing. It is just just like Seriki. It is king title without a kingdom.
FrLukas:
Oh wow.

Is Calabar too a no-man's-land?

Why does this remind me of the way the Fulanis have colonized the Hausas?

This is just a tip of the iceberg should SS decide to go with Biafra.

Anyway, your highness, Obong of Calabar, do what the Deji of Akure did a few years ago.

1 Like

Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by Uchasa(m): 8:52am On Apr 02, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
I thought Igbos on Nairaland do say they are brothers and sisters with the efiks because their women dey tie two wrapper grin

It's true Igbos are related to Efiks, especially Igbos from Abia and Ebonyi States. Even in the history of Efiks, it is documented that they migrated from Arochukwu in Abia State. However, that should not be a leverage to behave anyhow. Being "related" and being "same" are two different things. The Eze Ndi Igbo should have respected himself.

6 Likes

Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by eldeens: 8:54am On Apr 02, 2021
Our biggest problem, any where you go you must caused trouble, one reason the group will never rule this nation, because they lack that characteristics. So manner less and disrespectful.

8 Likes

Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by Adam09: 8:54am On Apr 02, 2021
wink
Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by Masterito(m): 8:54am On Apr 02, 2021
So do brothers and sisters not quarrel? Twins dey dey even fight. So what's new?
DubaiLandLord:
I thought Igbos on Nairaland do say they are brothers and sisters with the efiks because their women dey tie two wrapper grin
Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by Odingo1: 8:54am On Apr 02, 2021
What concerns one man issue with the rest of Igbos. They should settle their differences with the said EzeNdigbo of Calabar and stop dragging other Igbos along.

1 Like

Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by History555: 8:58am On Apr 02, 2021
Sammy07:

Hold on.
I'll bring your news for you

As far back as 2005
https://www.nairaland.com/3775/why-obong-calabar-try-stop

You can’t have Igbo king in Cross River – Traditional rulers
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/south-south-regional/295609-you-cant-have-igbo-king-in-cross-river-traditional-rulers.html

You are talking of 2005. Since then has someone not been coronated. Who coronated him. From article you posted the man seeking to be eze ndigbo failed to follow proper channel which is to pass tru the obong. Since then someone has been coronated. Bear in mind, lgbos have been living in calabar without need for a king till one man decided he wants to be king without consulting anyone

In ogun state, lgbos have been living without the need for a king till late uzonaya in 2003 woke up one morning and decided to approach the govt and traditional institutions that he wants to be king. The wealthy lgbo folks wrote to
the govt, they don't know this man, the source of his wealth because he was too young, unmarried and unknown but the state govt ignored them and appointed uzonaya eze ndigbo. A year later uzonaya died, till date his mansions and cars are left abandoned by family members who accused him of occult wealth.

Now ask your self was the eze ndigbo a collective decision or one man decision. In norway, two men are claiming eze ndigbo, in a country with few lgbos who don't give a damn about them.
Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by shigishege: 8:58am On Apr 02, 2021
I just cant understand the set of tribe this people are. Very greedy, coveteous, tracherous and wicked set of nincompoop parading themselves as more important than they are. They are very useless and they are one of the problems Nigeria has got in recent time. Yoruba they are insulting are very peaceful, loving and respectable unlike them who are so destroctive and manipulative.

10 Likes

Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by KingOKON: 9:02am On Apr 02, 2021
alfasexy:
Calabar people kwa? Wetin madam no go see for parlour?

The guy must be an IPOB rats,just like how Cownoo insults the Obi of Onitsha and Oba of Benin

7 Likes

Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by Sammy07: 9:02am On Apr 02, 2021
History555:

You are talking of 2005. Since then has someone not been coronated. Who coronated him. From article you posted the man seeking to be eze ndigbo failed to follow proper channel which is to pass tru the obong. Since then someone has been coronated. Bear in mind, lgbos have been living in calabar without need for a king till one man decided he wants to be king without consulting anyone

In ogun state, lgbos have been living without the need for a king till late uzonaya in 2003 woke up one morning and decided to approach the govt and traditional institutions that he wants to be king. The wealthy lgbo folks wrote to
the govt, they don't know this man, the source of his wealth because he was too young, unmarried and unknown but the state govt ignored them and appointed uzonaya eze ndigbo. A year later uzonaya died, till date his mansions and cars are left abandoned by family members who accused him of occult wealth.

Now ask your self was the eze ndigbo a collective decision or one man decision. In norway, two men are claiming eze ndigbo, in a country with few lgbos who don't give a damn about them.

The Obong of Calabar and grand patriarch of Efik kingdom, Edidem Nta Elijah Henshaw, has decreed against the plan by a section of Igbo people to create the office of Eze Ndigbo in Calabar or any part of Cross River State.

Meaning its not a one man decision

5 Likes

Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by Millimann: 9:04am On Apr 02, 2021
houseontherock:
Enough of all these petty fight and scramble for relevance in the South! The more we argue among ourselves, the easier it is for the evil agenda of the Northerners to spread. I don't know how an Igbo man will openly call himself the obong of Calabar in the university of Calabar, I'm guessing there's a misunderstanding that can be handled easily without giving quit notice, unless there's an underlying issue. The people that should be getting quit notice anywhere in the South now are the fulanis

You are wise.

Some are here rejoicing, forgetting that the fulanis are currently on rampage in their towns. They won't even boother to check how the said incident happened.
Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by KoshCAD: 9:04am On Apr 02, 2021
raker300:

Oh really?

You don’t get do you....

Whatever you wish the igbos come to you a thousand times over
Have you bury your people in ebonyi? Hope you are hearing from your women in Fulani captivity in the forest?

7 Likes

Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by CaptainAyub: 9:06am On Apr 02, 2021
gnykelly:
i think Igbo people should stop this idea of having eze ndigbo out side of ibo land. you can't be competing with other people king in their domain.
Anybody calling himself "Eze" anywhere in Nigeria is a thief and fraudster.
It is a well known fact that Igbos don't have kings hence d saying 'Igbo enwe eze'.
What we usually have is Igwe which is more like a Senate president or speaker of parliament.
Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by Allee90: 9:08am On Apr 02, 2021
Ndigbos and rejection is like Messi and Ballon Dor. The most hated tribe ever exists on Earth

5 Likes

Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by Balkan(m): 9:09am On Apr 02, 2021
See the kind of irrelevant topic that hits fp
DSS trying everything possible to destabilise the EAST.

Their plan is dead on arrival

1 Like

Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by OfoIgbo: 9:11am On Apr 02, 2021
First of all, I don't even subscribe to all these modern Eze Ndigbo phenomenon.

If it is actually true that the Eze Ndigbo in Calabar said that, he should immediately be removed from that position by Igbos in Calabar. No need for seven day ultimatums. Just remove him with immediate effect.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Tinubu Arrives In Nigeria After AU Summit / Zulum Distributes Palliatives To 5000 Widows, Aged & Vulnerables In Borno (Pics) / Retired NEPA Official Asks IBEDC To Disconnect House, Laments High Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.