Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,093 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar (25668 Views)

Lagos Arraigns Eze Ndigbo, Frederick Nwajago, For Terrorism / Lagos Debunks Abolishing All Eze Ndigbo Titles ‘for Now’ / Amotekun: Group Gives Tinubu 24 Hours To Reveal Position (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by History555: 9:11am On Apr 02, 2021
Sammy07:

The Obong of Calabar and grand patriarch of Efik kingdom, Edidem Nta Elijah Henshaw, has decreed against the plan by a section of Igbo people to create the office of Eze Ndigbo in Calabar or any part of Cross River State.

Meaning its not a one man decision

Oga i am telling you its one wealthy man with money to share that gathered a few lgbos claiming to speak on their behalf. Its not a collective decision. Igbos come from diff villages, how can one man claim to be their king. When that eze ndigbo travel to his village, is he still a king or bcomes ordinary man.

In jigawa, two groups headed by two wealthy men are claiming eze ndigbo. How many lgbos dey jigawa. Now one of the men has relocated to Abuja to monitor his business. Does a king relocate. Do you know one eze ndigbo in a nw state now resides permanently in Canada..what happened to his title
Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:12am On Apr 02, 2021
FrLukas:
Oh wow.

Is Calabar too a no-man's-land?

Why does this remind me of the way the Fulanis have colonized the Hausas?

This is just a tip of the iceberg should SS decide to go with Biafra.

Anyway, your highness, Obong of Calabar, do what the Deji of Akure did a few years ago.

This is pure politics... Inno on came to calabar... Went to unica, finished with his assignment there and was taken to the home of the Eze who happens to come from the state Anambra state as himself.... I know this because I saw the video of innocent in the home of the Eze and such visits always come with something....

I believe r do not know if he equally visited the Ogbon or not... He is a private man and for now, doesn't have business interest in calabar... He may not see the need for such a visit since he is not a government official

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by Omodua(m): 9:13am On Apr 02, 2021
houseontherock:
Enough of all these petty fight and scramble for relevance in the South! The more we argue among ourselves, the easier it is for the evil agenda of the Northerners to spread. I don't know how an Igbo man will openly call himself the obong of Calabar in the university of Calabar, I'm guessing there's a misunderstanding that can be handled easily without giving quit notice, unless there's an underlying issue. The people that should be getting quit notice anywhere in the South now are the fulanis
Well said bro. Supported. Needless fighting ourselves. Issues like this should be settled amicably. The Fulanis would be rejoicing hearing news like this. They are our headache. Let south resolve their problems without resorting to Quit Notices. I am sad!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by kingsceedon(m): 9:13am On Apr 02, 2021
Sammy07:
That is what they did in Akure.

Igbos should learn to respect other people culture

And the Fulanis should learn to molest your Akure women, na that one you prefer over your useless culture? Confused Afonja.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by Kinematics: 9:15am On Apr 02, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
I thought Igbos on Nairaland do say they are brothers and sisters with the efiks because their women dey tie two wrapper grin

Each time I see the bolded I always laugh. Because we tie 2 wrappers mean we are same people���.

5 Likes

Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by KingOKON: 9:19am On Apr 02, 2021
History555:

You are talking of 2005. Since then has someone not been coronated. Who coronated him. From article you posted the man seeking to be eze ndigbo failed to follow proper channel which is to pass tru the obong. Since then someone has been coronated. Bear in mind, lgbos have been living in calabar without need for a king till one man decided he wants to be king without consulting anyone

In ogun state, lgbos have been living without the need for a king till late uzonaya in 2003 woke up one morning and decided to approach the govt and traditional institutions that he wants to be king. The wealthy lgbo folks wrote to
the govt, they don't know this man, the source of his wealth because he was too young, unmarried and unknown but the state govt ignored them and appointed uzonaya eze ndigbo. A year later uzonaya died, till date his mansions and cars are left abandoned by family members who accused him of occult wealth.

Now ask your self was the eze ndigbo a collective decision or one man decision. In norway, two men are claiming eze ndigbo, in a country with few lgbos who don't give a damn about them.

Collective or no collective in order to avoid further collateral damage, go tell that IPOB rat to vamoose from Calabar b4/seven days

5 Likes

Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by Shalommy(f): 9:22am On Apr 02, 2021
Igbo people are arrogants they think money is everything and they can't be loyal. Let that idiot go.

6 Likes

Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by IkemChris(m): 9:22am On Apr 02, 2021
SuperBold:

Even if there is no king in igbo land, igbo should learn to respect the Kings of other tribe and their culture.

North: We give you 14 days
West: We are tired of you
South South : we give you 7 days

This means you need to check your character, when you are in Calabar, you behave like them and respect their culture.

Happy Friday smiley

Bros you get problem but the problem be say you no know say you get problem.... I come in peace
Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by Danny50: 9:24am On Apr 02, 2021
As calabar boy wey I be... I dont support this nonsense from my people I strong believe dialogue will be the only solution this.
Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by EmekaA125(m): 9:25am On Apr 02, 2021
Obong of Calabar is a mad idiot. Eze Ndigbo is found in all the State outside the 5 Igbo States. What's the noise about They're just jealous that Innoson motors decorated Eze Ndigbo with an award and ignored the dog meat eating bastard in Calabar.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by Sammy07: 9:28am On Apr 02, 2021
History555:

Oga i am telling you its one wealthy man with money to share that gathered a few lgbos claiming to speak on their behalf. Its not a collective decision. Igbos come from diff villages, how can one man claim to be their king. When that eze ndigbo travel to his village, is he still a king or bcomes ordinary man.

In jigawa, two groups headed by two wealthy men are claiming eze ndigbo. How many lgbos dey jigawa. Now one of the men has relocated to Abuja to monitor his business. Does a king relocate. Do you know one eze ndigbo in a nw state now resides permanently in Canada..what happened to his title

Lols.
Let's not argue further.
Today is good Friday
Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by LegacyB: 9:32am On Apr 02, 2021
Brimstone77:
seriously I wanted to reply you but then I remembered that today is good Friday.
Learn to respect superior arguments. Meanwhile I always believe we are just deceiving each other with this tribe scams. We are actually divided by economic lines .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 02, 2021
I don't even understand, all this eze ndi igbo of lagos, abuja, ph and so on. Which one is eze ndi igbo again.

2 Likes

Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by Kinematics: 9:34am On Apr 02, 2021
EmekaA125:
[s]Obong of Calabar is a mad idiot. Eze Ndigbo is found in all the State outside the 5 Igbo States. What's the noise about They're just jealous that Innoson motors decorated Eze Ndigbo with an award and ignored the dog meat eating bastard in Calabar.[/s]

Na this kind talk dey always put ndi potopoto for trouble.

9 Likes

Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by King3urna(m): 9:36am On Apr 02, 2021
AtikuNetwork:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/04/02/group-gives-igbo-7-days-to-leave-calabar/

I noticed some guys here don’t really have anything useful to do rather than go and look for cheap news to spread just to drag Igbos as a tribe down haha respect to this tribe call Igbo I hail una ohh I for like be Igbo ohh

1 Like

Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by adekolaelect(m): 9:37am On Apr 02, 2021
houseontherock:
Enough of all these petty fight and scramble for relevance in the South! The more we argue among ourselves, the easier it is for the evil agenda of the Northerners to spread. I don't know how an Igbo man will openly call himself the obong of Calabar in the university of Calabar, I'm guessing there's a misunderstanding that can be handled easily without giving quit notice, unless there's an underlying issue. The people that should be getting quit notice anywhere in the South now are the fulanis
Do you know what Igbo's are doing in calaba is bad than what Fulanis are doing? Igbo's and Fulani's should change their way bcs everybody can not hate you and Fulani's at the same time.Fulani's migrating to another mans land and not ready to comply with their rules same thing Igbo migrating to another mans land Insulting ,disregard their laws and claim what is not Theirs.the different between Igbo's and Fulani violence is Igbo's are yet to start physical attack like their friend in nature .

6 Likes

Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by Sunsets: 9:39am On Apr 02, 2021
This seemingly smart comment reveals how shallow and damaging this sort of contributions to discussion are. There are tens of EzeIgbo scattered all over Nigeria in every state. No one has been in the news for disrespecting their hosts except the one in Calabar. So ,why generalise? If one man misbehaves, let him face his term in suspension or expulsion as the law of the land suggests. Why Stoke up ethnic hatred? Stop masquerading as a modern mind when in fact you are an ethnic jingoist and bigot.
SuperBold:

Even if there is no king in igbo land, igbo should learn to respect the Kings of other tribe and their culture.

North: We give you 14 days
West: We are tired of you
South South : we give you 7 days

This means you need to check your character, when you are in Calabar, you behave like them and respect their culture.

Happy Friday smiley
Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by freemi(m): 9:40am On Apr 02, 2021
raker300:
learn to compose proper English before throwing shade at a people
na pigin. He can spark it anyhow him likes

3 Likes

Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 02, 2021
Uchasa:

It's true Igbos are related to Efiks, especially Igbos from Abia and Ebonyi States. Even in the history of Efiks, it is documented that they migrated from Arochukwu in Abia State. However, that should not be a leverage to behave anyhow. Being "related" and being "same" are two different things. The Eze Ndi Igbo should have respected himself.
Efik and Igbos have nothing in common. The only reason Una dey talk like this nah because the British merge us together.

5 Likes

Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by Skmoda360(m): 9:42am On Apr 02, 2021
raker300:
learn to compose proper English before throwing shade at a people
You even made an error while correcting him.....shalom bro.

3 Likes

Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 02, 2021
Sunsets:
This seemingly smart comment reveals how shallow and damaging this sort of contributions to discussion are. There are tens of EzeIgbo scattered all over Nigeria in every state. No one has been in the news for disrespecting their hosts except the one in Calabar. So ,why generalise? If one man misbehaves, let him face his term in suspension or expulsion as the law of the land suggests. Why Stoke up ethnic hatred? Stop masquerading as a modern mind when in fact you are an ethnic jingoist and bigot.

What about Akure? In fact it's not about Eze, an average igbo lack respect of culture of any place he finds himself.

I think you should be concerned with correcting this flaw. That is my only problem with igbo, stop abusing my leader and my culture.

5 Likes

Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by Soolmus: 9:47am On Apr 02, 2021
Fulanis and Ibos too like wahala

How can you want to be king in other people's land

These guys should just calm down before they cause another civil war

7 Likes

Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by Sunsets: 9:49am On Apr 02, 2021
So, you are serious with this comparison? Only small minds will cling to this shallow view. An average Igbo man joins a community as a resident, obeys the rules that guide the community, starts a business, acquires properties thereby contributing to the development of the place. When your raging jealousy hormones overwhelmed you, you latch onto
any misdemeanor to cast aspersion on the entire ethnic group. Please give us examples of what they are doing in Calabar.
adekolaelect:
Do you know what Igbo's are doing in calaba is bad than what Fulanis are doing? Igbo's and Fulani's should change their way bcs everybody can not hate you and Fulani's at the same time.Fulani's migrating to another mans land and not ready to comply with their rules same thing Igbo migrating to another mans land Insulting ,disregard their laws and claim what is not Theirs.the different between Igbo's and Fulani violence is Igbo's are yet to start physical attack like their friend in nature .
Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by joyousever(f): 9:52am On Apr 02, 2021
So you're proud of how your people are misbehaving up and down in other people's lands right? I'm a Cross Riverian and I strongly condemn the action by the so - called Eze.
raker300:

Oh really?

You don’t get do you....

Whatever you wish the igbos come to you a thousand times over

5 Likes

Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by Sunsets: 9:55am On Apr 02, 2021
You can't see your flaws if only you can reread what you wrote; this time, slowly. Read dispassionately. 'That is my only problem with Igbo..' So funny and at the same time unfortunate. You have a problem with an ethnic group. Civilization has not seen you.
SuperBold:

What about Akure? In fact it's not about Eze, an average igbo lack respect of culture of any place he finds himself.

I think you should be concerned with correcting this flaw. That is my only problem with igbo, stop abusing my leader and my culture.
Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by oluwaahmed: 9:55am On Apr 02, 2021
Sammy07:

Stop acting ignorant.
Eze Ndigbo Is in almost every state in Nigeria including the north

Just as asiwaju/oba awon yoruba or seriki Hausa/Fulani are in other parts of the country

Eze ndigbo is not a title in igbo land. Many igbos do not even relate with the so-called "eze ndigbo" cos no such title exists. Ask all the igbos you know no one gives a fùck about the eze. Igbos don't even send the eze in their igbo town is now the one in a foreign land. Use your head, don't allow hate for igbos consume your sense of reasoning. Did the calabars say that igbos should leave or the eze? Let the eze fùck out of there right away so he knows money isn't everything.

1 Like

Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by Funkeshuga(m): 9:56am On Apr 02, 2021
Fulani and Igbo the same people, aside from religion and tactics of conquest, I don't see any difference

Fulani uses war and government for their conquest, Igbo uses resources and their tradition in another man's land to do theirs

6 Likes

Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by Sunsets: 9:57am On Apr 02, 2021
See the minds that want to make Nigeria a better place. Bigots everywhere. Unfortunately, they are completely unaware.
Soolmus:
Fulanis and Ibos too like wahala

How can you want to be king in other people's land

These guys should just calm down before they cause another civil war
Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by ablejesus26(m): 9:57am On Apr 02, 2021
Well the Eze did wrong.
They will settle their differences.
Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 02, 2021
Sunsets:
You can't see your flaws if only you can reread what you wrote; this time, slowly. Read dispassionately. 'That is my only problem with Igbo..' So funny and at the same time unfortunate. You have a problem with an ethnic group. Civilization has not seen you.
.. Okay o I've told you one thing that annoys Yoruba and you call it a bluff. Use style and ask any Yoruba people and the answer will remain the same

1 Like

Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by paltielx: 10:00am On Apr 02, 2021
It's only an ignorant tribe that will like Biafra, he should be dealt with seriously

2 Likes

Re: Group Gives Eze Ndigbo 7 Days To Leave Calabar by Sammy07: 10:02am On Apr 02, 2021
[s]
oluwaahmed:

Eze ndigbo is not a title in igbo land. Many igbos do not even relate with the so-called "eze ndigbo" cos no such title exists. Ask all the igbos you know no one gives a fùck about the eze. Igbos don't even send the eze in their igbo town is now the one in a foreign land. Use your head, don't allow hate for igbos consume your sense of reasoning. Did the calabars say that igbos should leave or the eze? Let the eze fùck out of there right away so he knows money isn't everything.
[/s]

Eze ndigbo, seriki fulani, Oba Yoruba are all title of leaders of a tribe in another community.

Stop writing trash.
We have all the titles in all parts of the country.

Why is it that Eze ndigbo and seriki are the only ones giving out problem's?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Am Now Fully Obidient - See The Reasons - Odewale Adesoye / The Moment Peter Obi & Datti Arrived Venue Of Kano LP Campaign Rally (Video) / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Zamfara Live On NTA And AIT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.