Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,944 members, 7,828,313 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Dotman And His Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dotman And His Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy (Photos) (40191 Views)

Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) / Regina Daniels Gives Birth To A Baby Boy (Photos) / Tayo Faniran And Amaka His Girlfriend Welcome Third Child [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dotman And His Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy (Photos) by Tremple8v: 12:36pm On Apr 02, 2021
Congratulations to you Mr Akube.

1 Like

Re: Dotman And His Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy (Photos) by famousroland(m): 12:37pm On Apr 02, 2021
This one obviously need DNA test
Re: Dotman And His Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy (Photos) by The5DME(m): 12:37pm On Apr 02, 2021
GOFRONT:
Una sure say na dotman get the baby??
You no funny bros. U jus no wan get sense at your age.
Re: Dotman And His Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy (Photos) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 12:38pm On Apr 02, 2021
Igba te nu gbe, igba ta o ri n je
won ye ra fun wa o, won sa lo, won ye ra fun wa o, won ja pa.
Owo epo; ati mo won owo epo. Awon alabosi owo epo ................. Dotman.

1 Like

Re: Dotman And His Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy (Photos) by BlessedNuel: 12:39pm On Apr 02, 2021
Cute people
Re: Dotman And His Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy (Photos) by harmony75: 12:39pm On Apr 02, 2021
Congratssssss ❤
Re: Dotman And His Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 12:39pm On Apr 02, 2021
heendrix:
Has he enrolled the child for an immediate DNA test bfr he gets shinning teeth here like a Bingo sad
Wickedness from the lowest places grin
Re: Dotman And His Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 12:39pm On Apr 02, 2021
To born pickin is the easiest part......... Nah ongoing cost be the palaver............ cheesy
Re: Dotman And His Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy (Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:40pm On Apr 02, 2021
Why these celebrities come dey leave our naija girl go dey marry outside? embarassed

Na so dem useless reach? undecided

We have many glorious girls in Nigeria too nahhhh.

What a pity.
Re: Dotman And His Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy (Photos) by femi4: 12:41pm On Apr 02, 2021
AsherAmari:
Girlfriend? Not even wife ..

The norms have gone to the dogs and we now celebrate anomalies.

Welcome to the world.
Put the blame on your generation. It's difficult raising a girl child in this era

1 Like

Re: Dotman And His Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy (Photos) by dyfaze: 12:43pm On Apr 02, 2021
Akalia:
Cute couple. But I never heard of the nigga in the industry.
.. shocked shocked
Re: Dotman And His Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy (Photos) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 02, 2021
i just hate babies
Re: Dotman And His Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy (Photos) by meeky007(m): 12:47pm On Apr 02, 2021
Congrats to dotman
Re: Dotman And His Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy (Photos) by alklas(m): 12:48pm On Apr 02, 2021
madam be happy for the child
Re: Dotman And His Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy (Photos) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 02, 2021
femi4:
Put the blame on your generation. It's difficult raising a girl child in this era

Do you know the generation I belong? My generation was not rotten and I'm glad I came in that era.

We can only pray for this new generation parents to raise goodly and Godly children.

1 Like

Re: Dotman And His Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy (Photos) by chatinent: 12:49pm On Apr 02, 2021
The era of wives conceiving is gone.

What we see now are girlfriends and babymamas birthing upandan.
Re: Dotman And His Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy (Photos) by alklas(m): 12:49pm On Apr 02, 2021
nice
Re: Dotman And His Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy (Photos) by pricy007(m): 12:49pm On Apr 02, 2021
nijaomegacode:
i just hate babies
but you're once a baby
Re: Dotman And His Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 12:55pm On Apr 02, 2021
femi4:

Difficult raising what girl child?

I thought you guys said men gain nothing from marriage. Why una dey cry that women are catching up in the babymama trend?

Confused people them. Congrats to the couple ojare. grin grin
Re: Dotman And His Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy (Photos) by We4all: 12:56pm On Apr 02, 2021
His nose is twice his girlfriend's.
Re: Dotman And His Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy (Photos) by Ayo2004: 12:59pm On Apr 02, 2021
AsherAmari:

Welcome to the world.
E pain am!
Babymamas to the world!

E choke! grin

But that babe fine without make up o

Re: Dotman And His Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy (Photos) by Froshloaded: 12:59pm On Apr 02, 2021
Congratulations Dogman kuraja.
Re: Dotman And His Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy (Photos) by femi4: 1:00pm On Apr 02, 2021
pocohantas:

I thought you guys said men gain nothing from marriage. Why una dey cry that women are catching up in the babymama trend?

What a World....back then, they would rather be second, third or fourth wife than be a Babymama
Re: Dotman And His Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy (Photos) by Immorttal: 1:04pm On Apr 02, 2021
AsherAmari:

Welcome to the world.
that way is stress free. The future!
Re: Dotman And His Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy (Photos) by KingLawlts: 1:10pm On Apr 02, 2021
All dem this ones go wipe our girls finish anyhow for here" Later go enta yankee find one babe way her background or acct balance give belle .. Such is Life!
Re: Dotman And His Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy (Photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:12pm On Apr 02, 2021
The5DME:
Congratulations. The baby mama is cute. Nothing is sweeter than having a beautiful girl birth your kids. Damn!
Girlfriend? not even wife?
Re: Dotman And His Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy (Photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:14pm On Apr 02, 2021
pocohantas:

Do you also want to be a baby mama tell me the truth.
Re: Dotman And His Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 1:15pm On Apr 02, 2021
femi4:
What a World....back then, they would rather be second, third or fourth wife than be a Babymama

Men said marriage doesn’t favour them, so some group of women have decided to relieve them of the stress. Why are men still complaining biko?

1 Like

Re: Dotman And His Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 1:19pm On Apr 02, 2021
I just hope say the baby nose nor go resemble popsy own.....Mumsy is pretty.
Re: Dotman And His Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy (Photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:19pm On Apr 02, 2021
pocohantas:

Men said marriage doesn’t favour them, so some group of women have decided to relieve them of the stress. Why are men still complaining biko?
Some men not all men, I wonder why you are generalizing, don't forget you also have males in your family too.
Re: Dotman And His Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy (Photos) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 02, 2021
Immorttal:
that way is stress free. The future!
Ayo2004:

E pain am!
Babymamas to the world!

E choke! grin

But that babe fine without make up o

All these small boys. What do you know?

This is why Yahoo and runs girls thinz are on the increase because these children are brought into the world carelessly and end up under the upbringing and struggles of single parenting. Which is not always efficient.

What You guys don't know is that this trend and new norm will only bring disaster to the society which will directly or indirectly affect you in the nearest future if something is not done to stop this madness.

I wish i can become the president of this country. Everyone will sit up!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Sprays $100 Bills Nonstop On Woman At A Party / Meet Jim Iyke`s Kid Sister Natasha (photos) / Odunlade Adekola Wears Graduation Gown At His Convocation In UNILAG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.