Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Dotman And His Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dotman And His Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy (Photos) (40174 Views)

Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) / Regina Daniels Gives Birth To A Baby Boy (Photos) / Tayo Faniran And Amaka His Girlfriend Welcome Third Child [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dotman And His Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy (Photos) by Akuruoulo(m): 1:29pm On Apr 02, 2021
AsherAmari:
Girlfriend? Not even wife ..
The norms have gone to the dogs and we now celebrate anomalies.
Welcome to the world.
Na una make am like that
Re: Dotman And His Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 1:31pm On Apr 02, 2021
Congratulations cool
Re: Dotman And His Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy (Photos) by solomon36670: 1:32pm On Apr 02, 2021
:Girlfriend? Not even wife .. The norms have gone to the dogs and we now celebrate anomalies.Welcome to the world.that way is stress free. The future!
Re: Dotman And His Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy (Photos) by Henryfour(m): 1:35pm On Apr 02, 2021
The5DME:
Congratulations. The baby mama is cute. Nothing is sweeter than having a beautiful girl birth your kids. Damn!
dt pussy on ur profile, na ur pussy?
Re: Dotman And His Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy (Photos) by RedAlert08(m): 1:39pm On Apr 02, 2021
A pype.
Re: Dotman And His Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 1:40pm On Apr 02, 2021
Congratulations to the couple...
Re: Dotman And His Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy (Photos) by Ayo2004: 1:44pm On Apr 02, 2021
AsherAmari:

All these small boys. What do you know?

This is why Yahoo and runs girls thinz are on the increase because these children are brought into the world carelessly and end up under the upbringing and struggles of single parenting. Which is not always efficient.

What You guys don't know is that this trend and new norm will only bring disaster to the society which will directly or indirectly affect you in the nearest future if something is not done to stop this madness.

I wish i can become the president of this country. Everyone will sit up!
Yahoo boys and runz girls are not as a result of babymamaism... babymamaism started trending in the late 2000's,a time when most yahoo boys and runz girls were born so don't blame it on that.Poverty,child overbearing by the poor,lack of employment,illiteracy are the main factors fuelling yahoo and prostitution so get your facts straight

Men are tired of the slavery and the disadvantages that makes marriage disfavor them.Many Nigerian men die before their wives because of this so abeg,let the trend continue for those who want it afterall nobody forces a woman to get pregnant without being married.Let those who want marriage go into it and let those who are into children out of wedlock do it just that the latter provides enough freedom without commitments so if a woman wants to kill a man,he can japa easily and vice versa

Women are truly selfish.Instead of you to want to become president so as to solve the serious problems of the society,you want to become president in order to enforce a system that suits your gender
Re: Dotman And His Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy (Photos) by Heterodox(m): 1:50pm On Apr 02, 2021
AsherAmari:

Welcome to the world.
Take your religious ass off here.

What's the difference a wife and girlfriend? Nonsense
Re: Dotman And His Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy (Photos) by The5DME(m): 1:52pm On Apr 02, 2021
Henryfour:
dt pussy on ur profile, na ur pussy?
no.
Re: Dotman And His Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy (Photos) by Yewandequeen(f): 1:54pm On Apr 02, 2021
Congratulations to them.
The babe is soft sha kiss
Re: Dotman And His Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy (Photos) by Celebritynews9j: 1:56pm On Apr 02, 2021
Re: Dotman And His Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy (Photos) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 02, 2021
Ayo2004:

Yahoo boys and runz girls are not as a result of babymamaism... babymamaism started trending in the late 2000's,a time when most yahoo boys and runz girls were born so don't blame it on that.Poverty,child overbearing by the poor,lack of employment,illiteracy are the main factors fuelling yahoo and prostitution so get your facts straight

Men are tired of the slavery and the disadvantages that makes marriage disfavor them.Many Nigerian men die before their wives because of this so abeg,let the trend continue for those who want it afterall nobody forces a woman to get pregnant without being married.Let those who want marriage go into it and let those who are into children out of wedlock do it just that the latter provides enough freedom without commitments so if a woman wants to kill a man,he can japa easily and vice versa

Women are truly selfish.Instead of you to want to become president so as to solve the serious problems of the society,you want to become president in order to enforce a system that suits your gender

Babymamaism has being in existence from time Immemorial. It only just got it's name "babymama" in the late 2000.

Heterodox:
Take your religious ass off here.

What's the difference a wife and girlfriend? Nonsense

Very lame.
Re: Dotman And His Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy (Photos) by Duplexxx: 2:07pm On Apr 02, 2021
Both of you fit

Marry her o
Re: Dotman And His Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy (Photos) by McSquishi(f): 2:53pm On Apr 02, 2021
brownemmanuel43:
It is finished, feminist Una dun see waiting Una cause. Most celebrities now are going towards baby mama stuff all thanks to feminist association of Nigeria.
In 10-20 years to come, I doubt if pastors will be coordinating wedding in churches again. Unlike before before u see a celebrity u might HV come across his beautiful wife and children, but now reverse is the case.
Congrats brother man

How can feminists be blamed for irresponsible men refusing to marry the women they impregnate? Lol

It’s a crumbling society where men are never held accountable for anything they do (as your comment displays) that makes these things more and more common.

Men are no longer expected to be moral or responsible people. Why would they when there will always be a woman or witchcraft around to blame for a man’s actions.
Re: Dotman And His Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy (Photos) by EmmanuelScott1(m): 3:02pm On Apr 02, 2021
This one naija musicians dey convert more babymamas, yesterday lil kesh, today dotman, soon we go have marriage recession or scarcity in naija grin grin grin

Learning from their new role model davido
Re: Dotman And His Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy (Photos) by euniselfyahoo: 3:09pm On Apr 02, 2021
congrats
Re: Dotman And His Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy (Photos) by tosaino95(m): 3:16pm On Apr 02, 2021
No decent girl be this oh dotman i see and understand you my man grin
Re: Dotman And His Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy (Photos) by lookingfly: 3:21pm On Apr 02, 2021
The5DME:
Congratulations. The baby mama is cute. Nothing is sweeter than having a beautiful girl birth your kids. Damn!
beautiful gal with character i abi?
Re: Dotman And His Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy (Photos) by seyz91(m): 3:34pm On Apr 02, 2021
cheesy
Firstorderwizard:
I will only comment when the DNA test is out
Re: Dotman And His Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy (Photos) by gwama: 3:38pm On Apr 02, 2021
ec0malchemist:

Akube and My woman crooner !
"Escobar" Davido ft Dotman
Re: Dotman And His Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy (Photos) by Immorttal: 3:56pm On Apr 02, 2021
AsherAmari:

All these small boys. What do you know?

This is why Yahoo and runs girls thinz are on the increase because these children are brought into the world carelessly and end up under the upbringing and struggles of single parenting. Which is not always efficient.

What You guys don't know is that this trend and new norm will only bring disaster to the society which will directly or indirectly affect you in the nearest future if something is not done to stop this madness.

I wish i can become the president of this country. Everyone will sit up!
small girl, i senior you with at least 13 years, i don see your pinshure.
Re: Dotman And His Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy (Photos) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 02, 2021
Immorttal:
small girl, i senior you with at least 13 years, i don see your pinshure.

Do you know if that's my daughter? Anyways that's not the bone of contention here.
Re: Dotman And His Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy (Photos) by Banmeallday: 4:01pm On Apr 02, 2021
Congrats to him and his “girlfriend”.... some men have children and no see am at all!
Re: Dotman And His Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy (Photos) by Ayo2004: 4:07pm On Apr 02, 2021
AsherAmari:

Babymamaism has being in existence from time Immemorial. It only just got it's name "babymama" in the late 2000.

Very lame.
It wasn't popular in Nigeria at all.By then,most men were still under the stupid mentality that they had to be married to a woman before they could get respect in the society.Girls were extra careful not to be a baby mama as no family of a man then would want their son to marry a single mother if her baby daddy wouldn't marry her
Re: Dotman And His Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy (Photos) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 02, 2021
Ayo2004:

It wasn't popular in Nigeria at all.By then,most men were still under the stupid mentality that they had to be married to a woman before they could get respect in the society.Girls were extra careful not to be a baby mama as no family of a man then would want their son to marry a single mother if her baby daddy wouldn't marry her

It wasn't popular because it was coded in those days. They really concealed it back then as those children were referred to as Bastards because their moms could not come out to say who the father was. Now with education and exposure, girls have become outspoken hence they feel they are "wiser" so they mordenized
and called it babymama.

Parents are even quiet about it that is what makes it even disturbing. Huh!
Re: Dotman And His Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy (Photos) by macho44(m): 5:19pm On Apr 02, 2021
AsherAmari:

Welcome to the world.
It is what it is, SMH angry
Re: Dotman And His Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy (Photos) by jclassiq(m): 6:17pm On Apr 02, 2021
Where do people meet this kind of girls embarassed
Re: Dotman And His Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy (Photos) by Cashify: 8:01pm On Apr 02, 2021
I don’t even know him
Re: Dotman And His Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy (Photos) by blackslayer: 8:44pm On Apr 02, 2021
What you are witnessing is a slow but steady breakdown of the nigerian family unit! Baby mamarism is now glorified....You guys are becoming an "AKATA" generation! LOL....idi0ts!
Re: Dotman And His Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy (Photos) by Maestro147(m): 8:47pm On Apr 02, 2021
Akalia:
Cute couple. But I never heard of the nigga in the industry.
he is underrated

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mo’cheddah Oozes Sex Appeal In New Promo Photos / Peter Okoye Advertises His Vevo Channel Following Fall Out With His Brother / Miracle Igbokwe's Billboard As Imo Education Ambassador In Owerri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.