Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,648 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Who Else Has Noticed These Lazy Whatsapp Scammers? (PICTURES) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Else Has Noticed These Lazy Whatsapp Scammers? (PICTURES) (6261 Views)

Who Else Has Noticed This Among Girls Below 20 ?. / Who Else Has Noticed This Among Fulani Girls On Twitter? / Who Has Noticed This About ladies At The Mall (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Has Noticed These Lazy Whatsapp Scammers? (PICTURES) by Xenry: 12:13pm On Apr 02, 2021
I don't know if I am the only one seeing this, but this is stupid and useless at the same time.
The new scamming format now is using Facebook or whatsapp to advertise some whatsapp platform or group where they claim to double people's money in less than 45 minutes, like seriously? Who would even believe this?
I contacted one of them (just for the fun) and asked him hows it's done, he said that they would invest the money you paid in Bitcoin, which will triple in around 45 minutes, then then would give you double and take the remaining balance. I then called him video call and he started to decline the call, I told him that only scammers don't show their face, and he quickly blocked me.
I contacted another one, and after some chats, I asked him why won't they just double their money instead of looking who to double his money, he told me he wasn't forcing me to I invest in their business, and he then blocked me after I told him that I would report him as a scammer.
What's even annoying me now is that it's all over my facebook timeline now. Some even hacked my facebook friend's account to advertise their useless doubling money business.
Have you guys also noticed this money doubling scammers?

3 Shares

Re: Who Else Has Noticed These Lazy Whatsapp Scammers? (PICTURES) by Xenry: 12:14pm On Apr 02, 2021
Stupid people. I even contacted one right now by using Facebook stupid ad, and he's trying to use fake testimonies to deceive me, lol.

1 Share

Re: Who Else Has Noticed These Lazy Whatsapp Scammers? (PICTURES) by Xenry: 12:29pm On Apr 02, 2021
sad sad
Re: Who Else Has Noticed These Lazy Whatsapp Scammers? (PICTURES) by Xenry: 12:52pm On Apr 02, 2021
This idiot just send me his account details after I gave him fake name, fake bank account details and phone number. sad
Stupid boy. sad sad sad

1 Share

Re: Who Else Has Noticed These Lazy Whatsapp Scammers? (PICTURES) by lilachiever(m): 12:56pm On Apr 02, 2021
I avoid transacting with anyone using ACESSS Bank, you can't trace them.

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Noticed These Lazy Whatsapp Scammers? (PICTURES) by Xenry: 1:04pm On Apr 02, 2021
Finally, he blocked me. What's wrong with those people? sad sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Else Has Noticed These Lazy Whatsapp Scammers? (PICTURES) by Xenry: 1:06pm On Apr 02, 2021
Ohh, he is even a pastor. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Else Has Noticed These Lazy Whatsapp Scammers? (PICTURES) by ekene101: 1:49pm On Apr 02, 2021
they full my Facebook,once I just see hi or good morning,I check profile see flip, binomo or binary na insults I dey use reply them,sharply dem go block their papa.

4 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Noticed These Lazy Whatsapp Scammers? (PICTURES) by OfficialR(m): 2:31pm On Apr 02, 2021
Xenry:
Ohh, he is even a pastor. grin grin
It weak me oh grin
Re: Who Else Has Noticed These Lazy Whatsapp Scammers? (PICTURES) by Chibuzoc(m): 4:08pm On Apr 02, 2021
grin grin grin the ediot still de follow you o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Else Has Noticed These Lazy Whatsapp Scammers? (PICTURES) by micomails(m): 4:20pm On Apr 02, 2021
Xenry:
I don't know if I am the only one seeing this, but it's stupid and useless at the same time.
The new scamming format now is using Facebook or whatsapp to advertise some whatsapp platform or group where they claim to double people's money in less than 45 minutes, like seriously? Who would even believe this?
I even contacted one(just for the fun) and asked him hows it's done, he said that they would invest the money you paid in Bitcoin, which will triple in around 45 minutes, then then would give you double and take the remaining balance. I then called him video call and he started to decline the call, I told him that only scammers don't show their face, and he quickly blocked me.
I contacted another one, and after some chats, I asked him why won't they just double their money instead of looking who to double his money, he told me he wasn't forcing me to I invest in their business, and he then blocked me after I told him that I would report him as a scammer.
What's even annoying me now is that it's all over my facebook timeline now. Some even hacked my facebook friend's account to advertise their useless doubling money business.
Have you guys also noticed this money doubling scammers?

They will never pick the video call because they know how far. The WhatsApp number they are chatting you with is not their own. First they use phishing tactics to gain control of any WhatsApp line then they open shop from there.
There is a high probability that the account number he sent you is not his own. They mostly use POS account numbers for such transactions so when you take action, it will only affect the unsuspecting POS merchant.
Law enforcement do not have what it takes to fight these petty folks. Just remain street smart for now.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Else Has Noticed These Lazy Whatsapp Scammers? (PICTURES) by Limassol(m): 4:53pm On Apr 02, 2021
They are almost everywhere, they come in different variant and their tactics differ. One has to be cautious these days. Omo.

EFCC boss today said so far this year they have arrested 400 fraudsters in Nigeria. That shows how big the problem is.

And we shouldn't forget their bosses are in Abuja - those fools who disguised as politicians.

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Noticed These Lazy Whatsapp Scammers? (PICTURES) by Xenry: 5:04pm On Apr 02, 2021
Chibuzoc:
grin grin grin the ediot still de follow you o
This one weak me ooo. But the comment got deleted. Those boys no dey hear word, Nawao. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Noticed These Lazy Whatsapp Scammers? (PICTURES) by Xenry: 5:45pm On Apr 02, 2021
micomails:

They will never pick the video call because they know how far. The WhatsApp number they are chatting you with is not their own. First they use phishing tactics to gain control of any WhatsApp line then they open shop from there.
There is a high probability that the account number he sent you is not his own. They mostly use POS account numbers for such transactions so when you take action, it will only affect the unsuspecting POS merchant.
Law enforcement do not have what it takes to fight these petty folks. Just remain street smart for now.
You are right, they are doing everything they can to hide their identities. I just pray they would be punished and tortured for this their wicked acts.sad

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Noticed These Lazy Whatsapp Scammers? (PICTURES) by GeneralPula: 5:48pm On Apr 02, 2021
Greedy people are always food for scammers..

You’re bigger thief for believing in any money doubling nonsense..
Re: Who Else Has Noticed These Lazy Whatsapp Scammers? (PICTURES) by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 5:53pm On Apr 02, 2021
grin
Re: Who Else Has Noticed These Lazy Whatsapp Scammers? (PICTURES) by Nazgul: 6:08pm On Apr 02, 2021
Stop joining silly groups, that's the only way to get rid of them.

I belong to just two WhatsApp groups, my office group and my yard group where we discuss about bills to pay, sweeping and all that.

Any other group you find yourself in where you have a large amount of users you're not familiar with will definitely be invaded by scammers thereby exposing your account to possible hacking.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Else Has Noticed These Lazy Whatsapp Scammers? (PICTURES) by hafsatadebisi: 6:34pm On Apr 02, 2021
Do you stay in Anambra state?
Re: Who Else Has Noticed These Lazy Whatsapp Scammers? (PICTURES) by hafsatadebisi: 6:35pm On Apr 02, 2021
Nazgul:
Stop joining silly groups, that's the only way to get rid of them.

I belong to just two WhatsApp groups, my office group and my yard group where we discuss about bills to pay, sweeping and all that.

Any other group you find yourself in where you have a large amount of users you're not familiar with will definitely be invaded by scammers thereby exposing your account to possible hacking.
Do you stay in Anambra state?
Re: Who Else Has Noticed These Lazy Whatsapp Scammers? (PICTURES) by Sandydayziz(f): 7:09pm On Apr 02, 2021
I wonder if people still fall for this

1 Like

Re: Who Else Has Noticed These Lazy Whatsapp Scammers? (PICTURES) by Xenry: 7:22pm On Apr 02, 2021
GeneralPula:
Greedy people are always food for scammers..

You’re bigger thief for believing in any money doubling nonsense..
Relax, bro. I never believed it was real. cheesy I wasn't even planning to invest a dime in any money doubling stupid scamming business.tongue
Re: Who Else Has Noticed These Lazy Whatsapp Scammers? (PICTURES) by GeneralPula: 7:28pm On Apr 02, 2021
Xenry:
Relax, bro. I never believed it was real. cheesy I wasn't even planning to invest a dime in any money doubling stupid scamming business.tongue

Good!

Cuz all nah scam..
Re: Who Else Has Noticed These Lazy Whatsapp Scammers? (PICTURES) by Viridis(m): 7:54pm On Apr 02, 2021
I no get strength to give details but I have seen someone fall for that nonsense I was sooo annoyed.
Re: Who Else Has Noticed These Lazy Whatsapp Scammers? (PICTURES) by SavageMaster: 1:46am On Apr 03, 2021
lilachiever:
I avoid transacting with anyone using ACESSS Bank, you can't trace them.

How?
Re: Who Else Has Noticed These Lazy Whatsapp Scammers? (PICTURES) by juman(m): 2:43am On Apr 03, 2021
Scammers would always get foolish customers to scam.
Re: Who Else Has Noticed These Lazy Whatsapp Scammers? (PICTURES) by Duplexxx: 3:00am On Apr 03, 2021
Is called yahoo
Re: Who Else Has Noticed These Lazy Whatsapp Scammers? (PICTURES) by beautyhd: 4:45am On Apr 03, 2021
Don't be surprised that gullible fellows are still falling for it.

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Has Noticed These Lazy Whatsapp Scammers? (PICTURES) by Hushbingo: 8:00am On Apr 03, 2021
ekene101:
they full my Facebook,once I just see hi or good morning,I check profile see flip, binomo or binary na insults I dey use reply them,sharply dem go block their papa.
How old are you ?
Very prematured even though they are lifters, they are somehow more matured than you.
Re: Who Else Has Noticed These Lazy Whatsapp Scammers? (PICTURES) by ekene101: 11:48am On Apr 03, 2021
Hushbingo:
How old are you ?
Very prematured even though they are lifters, they are somehow more matured than you.
one of them spotted,mugu so I should grant them audience and waste my mb abi?
carry mirror make u just dey look am,the person face u dey see na d most stupiid person on earth.
Re: Who Else Has Noticed These Lazy Whatsapp Scammers? (PICTURES) by Hushbingo: 4:45pm On Apr 03, 2021
ekene101:
one of them spotted,mugu so I should grant them audience and waste my mb abi?
carry mirror make u just dey look am,the person face u dey see na d most stupiid person on earth.
ok

#MyOpinion

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Why Nigerian Police Is Now Arresting People (pics) / Updated!! My Girlfriend Is Making Life Difficult For Me... / DO GIRLS YOU LIKE STILL TREAT YOU BADLY?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.