Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,915 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

"Crying Is Allowed But Do So Quietly": Unususal Instruction On Examination Paper - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "Crying Is Allowed But Do So Quietly": Unususal Instruction On Examination Paper (30484 Views)

Crying Is Permitted — Lecturer Tells Students Sitting For Their Examination / University Of Pretoria Exam Question: 'Crying Is Permitted As Long As You Do...' / Waec Announces 2018 New Rules On Examination Malpractice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Crying Is Allowed But Do So Quietly": Unususal Instruction On Examination Paper by KingLion007(m): 2:56pm On Apr 03, 2021
Lordbinsmar:

Cry untop Strength of Materials exam angry angry angry If they come do Mechanical Vibration or Mechanisms of Machines nko

Any serious engineering student will pass strenght of materials easily.
Sure..Thermodynamics tougher than strength of materials na

1 Like

Re: "Crying Is Allowed But Do So Quietly": Unususal Instruction On Examination Paper by Queenserah26(f): 3:22pm On Apr 03, 2021
End time exam instruction grin
Re: "Crying Is Allowed But Do So Quietly": Unususal Instruction On Examination Paper by MrEgghead(m): 3:33pm On Apr 03, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Everyone studies degree courses, isn't that what they call borrowed courses? Or let me guess, you've never looked at the syllabus of any other degree but yours.

Medicine is cramming. There's none of your textbooks I've never seen, even the ones your consultants open to check what they don't know.

You guys are simply full of yourselves. There are other professional degrees than medicine.

Everyone else's degree is second to none.
There's nothing like borrowed course in Medicine.
Re: "Crying Is Allowed But Do So Quietly": Unususal Instruction On Examination Paper by Obinoscopy(m): 3:36pm On Apr 03, 2021
Offpoint1:
The university name says it all.... 9ja na comedy Channel on gods multi tv

mansakhalifa:

Is there any tertiary institution called Kyambogo University in Nigeria??

Kyambogo University is in Uganda
Re: "Crying Is Allowed But Do So Quietly": Unususal Instruction On Examination Paper by AfroKnight: 3:56pm On Apr 03, 2021
OriginalOmoOgun:
Could easily be Geology in OAU

OAU too? Looks like geology is a wicked course no matter the school. cheesy
Re: "Crying Is Allowed But Do So Quietly": Unususal Instruction On Examination Paper by Ikjosh04: 4:17pm On Apr 03, 2021
izzyybothe17:

I’m yet to understand the reason why they have to make Chem Engine boys take Mech courses . Like why am I doing strength of materials ? �

Yo! Just came online!

Chemical engineering is a discipline influencing numerous areas of technology and understanding Strength of materials/material science is very vital in selecting the material( we've to consider the temp, pressure, strain, stress and co) to handle a particular process.

Using the automobile domain for example, a whole lot of folks believe that domain is purely dominated by mechanical engineers but that's false.(you can read more or ask google to get enlighten)

Chemical Engineers are the prime movers of industrialization.

Any nation excelling are making use of her Chem Engrs in full capacity!

1 Like

Re: "Crying Is Allowed But Do So Quietly": Unususal Instruction On Examination Paper by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 03, 2021
Lekan239:
wow University is setting this simple questions and you are too answer only three. Pls what level are you, as an HND1 student of the department of Mechanical Engineering, I would solved all this question without preparing for the exam with ease.
Yeah,they were quite cheap.
Re: "Crying Is Allowed But Do So Quietly": Unususal Instruction On Examination Paper by Richthekid: 4:38pm On Apr 03, 2021
Ok
Re: "Crying Is Allowed But Do So Quietly": Unususal Instruction On Examination Paper by BrainRider: 5:39pm On Apr 03, 2021
AsherAmari:
Lol... Wicket.

Why would anyone cry though?
Ha!!! You never see person dey cry for exam Hall before?
Abeg come Med school.
Re: "Crying Is Allowed But Do So Quietly": Unususal Instruction On Examination Paper by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 03, 2021
BrainRider:

Ha!!! You never see person dey cry for exam Hall before?
Abeg come Med school.

Seriously I haven't. It was only once and it was her results that made her cry. At least that one is still understandable.
Re: "Crying Is Allowed But Do So Quietly": Unususal Instruction On Examination Paper by mechanics(m): 8:43pm On Apr 03, 2021
Hahahahah, I don't like strength of materials.

1 Like

Re: "Crying Is Allowed But Do So Quietly": Unususal Instruction On Examination Paper by Fantazy(m): 8:51am On Apr 04, 2021
Tuprene:

Check my threads. Apply for farm work
I'm interested where is the location?
Re: "Crying Is Allowed But Do So Quietly": Unususal Instruction On Examination Paper by izzyybothe17: 10:00am On Apr 04, 2021
sexiestharam:

It doesn't make sense. We chem engineers are made to do courses that are totally unnecessary.

Exactly ! I remember taking Engine drawing , applied mechanics , fundamental of electronics engineering, electrical lab installation in 200l . I’m like , why am I going through all these stress ?

The fact remains that Chem Engine takes courses in virtually all engineering departments and it’s not reasonable . Why can’t we just take our UNIT operation , thermo , separation process , transport instead of these courses than have to wait till 300 ��
Re: "Crying Is Allowed But Do So Quietly": Unususal Instruction On Examination Paper by izzyybothe17: 10:02am On Apr 04, 2021
Ikjosh04:

Yo! Just came online!

Chemical engineering is a discipline influencing numerous areas of technology and understanding Strength of materials/material science is very vital in selecting the material( we've to consider the temp, pressure, strain, stress and co) to handle a particular process.

Using the automobile domain for example, a whole lot of folks believe that domain is purely dominated by mechanical engineers but that's false.(you can read more or ask google to get enlighten)

Chemical Engineers are the prime movers of industrialization.

Any nation excelling are making use of her Chem Engrs in full capacity!

I know right , but I’m still amazed at how we take courses from other department and they wouldn’t take any in ours . I know it’s all in the name of versatility but it still doesn’t make sense to me

1 Like

Re: "Crying Is Allowed But Do So Quietly": Unususal Instruction On Examination Paper by izzyybothe17: 10:27am On Apr 04, 2021
enambobo:

Same way Civil and other engineering students are made to do Industrial chemistry borrowed from Chemical engineering. It's a general thing, no point crying.

Oga , industrial chemistry is not from chemical engineering . Infact, chemical engineering had literally no line with industrial engineering , you can link it with chemistry which is fine but with CE , it’s a no go area .
Re: "Crying Is Allowed But Do So Quietly": Unususal Instruction On Examination Paper by enambobo(m): 12:49pm On Apr 04, 2021
izzyybothe17:

Oga , industrial chemistry is not from chemical engineering . Infact, chemical engineering had literally no line with industrial engineering , you can link it with chemistry which is fine but with CE , it’s a no go area .
You don't even understand the course you're studying. So because it's called industrial chemistry, you think it's a chemistry course. I will tell you as an engineering practitioner, it has more than enough link with industrial engineering. where do chemical engineers work? In the chemical industries. What is chemical without chemistry? Nothing. Chemical engineering is a broad course that cuts across different spectrums. How can you be an effective chemical engineer without a good knowledge of the chemical industry? They are inter-related. Just like telling me Civil engineering has no link with building and Architecture. Very absurd!
Re: "Crying Is Allowed But Do So Quietly": Unususal Instruction On Examination Paper by DNA1997: 2:24pm On Apr 04, 2021
catalanscrew:
Common strength of material they never jam structural design for 500 Level proudly Civil Engineer �
Ah swear d one they wrote few days ago in UNIBEN, CVE513 is 9hrs 30mins exam
Re: "Crying Is Allowed But Do So Quietly": Unususal Instruction On Examination Paper by reccy(m): 10:56pm On Apr 11, 2021
DNA1997:
Ah swear d one they wrote few days ago in UNIBEN, CVE513 is 9hrs 30mins exam

Whaaaaaat How? I mean that is crazy! Is civil that tough?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sexual Harassment: Universities, Polytechnics Clamp Down On 35 Professors, Other / LAUTECH Shut Down As Students Protest Robbery Attacks (photos) / See Graphical Representation Of Private Universities In Nigeria (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.