Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,528 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called (76834 Views)

Reno Omokri Leads 'Harass Buhari Out Of New York' Protest (Pictures, Video) / Reno Omokri: Why I Initiated #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest / #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Questioned By London Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by lexy2014: 11:56am On Apr 03, 2021
VTJN:
why Then are you bothered about his medical trip even though he promised to domesticate ours

he is obviously working judiciously on that my

because the mess caused for over 60 years can never be returned to status quo, meaning he can't make our healthcare better due to his Long over due damaged, i can destroy a whole building just in a day but i can't build the building back even in a week

Nigeria mined raw Crude and export it, Then import it back for finished product on a higher price because of absence of functional refinery, Crude oil and so many other things has a lot to do with the subject matter because they are not in the right proportion

word class refinery should ring a bell to you as a typo from my end, i meant world class refinery

buhari is the commander in chief of armed forces, The number 1 citizen of Nigeria he is responsible for the functionality of all federal owned institution which the health, oil and gas, education, security et al are not left behind

Buhari has contributed his quota to the health care sector with better welfare packaged for the medical practitioners, improvement in infrastructure of the healthcare services, and he's still working tirelessly

if Buhari is a failure just like the rest Then this topic is DEAD on arrival, what is your/my business if he goes for medical tourism? why do you still have to hold on to the promises he made for Nigerians back Then? why do you keep using that as a reference?

success in a job is measured by the performance of the person, that's why i said BUHARI HAS DONE EXCEEDINGLY WELL ON INFRASTRUCTURE isn't that a successful performance to you?

Because he was democratically elected as the president, you and i voted him in with our votes
we aren't under duress, we voted him with our clear eyes. which infer that he's More than useful to us by giving us a good infrastructure

Truly we never had any discussion if Buhari is being cloned or not, this is a public forum, you aren't the only one seeing my comments, those that claimed Buhari is dead will definitely come across with my comments, that will tell them how SENSIBLE they are talking about a dead man medical trip viz a viz tourism

I never acknowledge buhari a failure, How on Earth would someone who gave us a standard infrastructural facility be a failure?

Buhari is useful to Nigeria because he doesn't give room for corrupt practice, he's useful to Nigeria that's why you and i voted him back again for the second term this is due to his usefulness

Jonathan was useless to us we did the needful by sending him back to OTUOKE with our previous votes

he has done so well in the healthcare sector and he isn't leaving any Stone unturned, much more will still be done

He is the number 1 citizen of the federation, you don't dictate to him where to go for his medical trip, no law prohibit that you know. buhari is democratically elected so anything he does is accordance with the law

you are the one contradicting yourself with your repititive question.

I can destroy a building in a day but i can't build it back in a day, that is the best reply for the contradicting question you claimed

Nigeria can't have a refinery Then because of the high level of corruption in Jonathan's regime, you don't have to burge yourself about the price of Crude as at then, if you deem it necessary Then you can get your fact online

The world as a whole experience difficulty in her economy during the pandemic, this has nothing to do with Nigeria

he gave us a world class rail station Nationwide which obviously is a key infrastructural facility even in developed countries.

hope you know we have the best airport in Africa? this was job well done by Buhari you and i voted in

what else do you care to know?

U still haven't provided answers to what I asked u. U are generating talking points which I didn't ask u which will in turn generate more questions:

1. Can u show me d discussion where I told u that buhari is d cause of d dilapidated state of Nigerias health sector? Aren't u d one confusing urself?

2. How has "Buhari has contributed his quota to the health care sector with better welfare packaged for the medical practitioners, improvement in infrastructure of the healthcare services"? Can u give instances? If he has done so much for health, y isn't he using d improved facilities u say he has provided? Can u be specific in terms d "welfare packages for the medical practitioners"? Why are residents doctors on strike if the have "better welfare packages"?

3. How does buhari not being d only president since independence prevent him from carrying out his responsibility of fixing d health sector?

4. Who are d "you guys" u are referring? Can u show me d discussion me& u had about crude oil? U seem to be more confused than u are accusing me of because how can buhari "import" Nigerias crude oil?

5. So what has crude oil got to do with d discussion about d health sector& buharis inability to fix it? Since u say u no "when nigeria supposed to have a word class refinery", kindly tell me when.

6. Also, define "world class refinery".

7. Is buhari d only govt official in his administration that u say "buhari ALONE can't fix what was destroyed..."

8. Is buhari alone? If u say "he can only make amends", kindly tell me d amends he has made so far since 2015.

9. I didn't tag him a failure. U have already done so with ur comment. From ur comment, u are saying buhari hasn't done better than his predecessors. If buhari promised & couldn't deliver, what then is he? Isn't that failure?

10. How do u measure success on a job? Is success on a job measured by performance of d predecessors or by d job description and job deliverables? How do u determine d performance of a performance of a person? What criteria do u use to determine that performance?

11. If u saying buhari made promises& failed to keep them, of what use is he then to nigerians?

12. Can u show me d discussion which u had with me where we discussed anything about buhari existing or not existing and being a clone or not being a clone?

13. If u saying:
"you should know Nigeria politicians will promise us heaven and Earth just to get our votes, same way some Nigerian men do promise ladies eldorado"

Are u therefore acknowledging that buhari has failed?

14. Based on what u have said above, what is buharis job& what is buharis usefulness to Nigeria?

15. U say buhari has d responsibility of fixing Nigerias health care sector. Pls how far has he gone in carrying out that responsibility?

16. In 2015, buharis slogan was "patronize made in Nigeria". "Let's save forex by patronizing made in Nigeria". So what happened to living up to his own slogan?

17. u saying u aren't defending buhari. On one hand u say "buhari isn't the sole cause of the dilapidated State of our clinics, past and present Heads of state are responsible for that".
On d other hand, u say "he only has the responsibility to fix our clinics no doubt".
How's that possible? Isn't that a contradiction?

18. If it was between 1999- 2009 that nigeria was supposed to have had functional refineries, what of after 2009? What was nigeria supposed to have? What was d price of crude as at then?

19. Who melted d economy and before d pandemic, how was d economy doing?

20. How has buhari done "exceedingly well in infrastructure"?

21. Which airport do we have in nigeria that is d best airport in Africa and how is d best airport in Africa?

22. According to u: nigeria was supposed to have working refineries between 1999-2009 and u blame it on Jonathan. Pls was Jonathan president between 1999-2009?

23. U claimed that between 1999-2009, nigeria had "massive crude oil boom". So how did we have "massive crude oil boom" between 1999-2009? If that is ur claim, how come u can't support it with d price of crude during d period? How did u arrive at ur conclusion?

24. How does being democratically elected automatically mean working according to d law?

25. What makes u think that because buhari is president, d citizens can't dictate to him? Are u familiar with d concept of social contract? Are u familiar with section 14(2a) of d constitution of d federal republic of nigeria that says that d people are superior to govt?

26. If u say buhari doesn't give room for corrupt practices, how come he endorsed Ganduje despite video evidence showing him collecting bribes? Kindly find d screenshot corrupt practices in d nddc under buharis watch.

https://www.thecable.ng/monguno-money-for-arms-missing-under-buharis-service-chiefs

27. How has buhari performed in d following areas that u mentioned: federal owned institution which the health, oil and gas, education, security?
Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by kingvicking(m): 11:57am On Apr 03, 2021
aremuforlife:
Reno is only pained that he lost totally. He was busy enjoying himself during the previous regime. He has never used his social media to condemn the fraud and corruption that took place under the pdp regime, but, he is condemning everything the present president is doing.

What exactly has the present regime done/ achieved?

Just a simple honest question coupled with a desire for enlightenment, just in case I have failed to notice PMB's achievements .
Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by VTJN(m): 12:13pm On Apr 03, 2021
lexy2014:

1. Can u show me d discussion where I told u that buhari is d cause of d dilapidated state of Nigerias health sector? Aren't u d one confusing urself?

2. If u say that it is buharis responsibility to fix d health sector, d question is how far has he gone in carrying out that responsibility?

3. How does buhari not being d only president since independence prevent him from carrying out his responsibility of fixing d health sector?

4. Who are d "you guys" u are referring? Can u show me d discussion me& u had about crude oil? U seem to be more confused than u are accusing me of because how can buhari "import" Nigerias crude oil?

5. So what has crude oil got to do with d discussion about d health sector& buharis inability to fix it? Since u say u no "when nigeria supposed to have a word class refinery", kindly tell me when.

7. Is buhari d only govt official in his administration that u say "buhari ALONE can't fix what was destroyed..."

8. Is buhari alone? If u say "he can only make amends", kindly tell me d amends he has made so far since 2015.

9. I didn't tag him a failure. U have already done so with ur comment. From ur comment, u are saying buhari hasn't done better than his predecessors. If buhari promised & couldn't deliver, what then is he? Isn't that failure?

10. How do u measure success on a job? Is success on a job measured by performance of d predecessors or by d job description and job deliverables?

11. If u saying buhari made promises& failed to keep them, of what use is he then to nigerians?

12. Can u show me d discussion which u had with me where we discussed anything about buhari existing or not existing and being a clone or not being a clone?

13. If u saying:
"you should know Nigeria politicians will promise us heaven and Earth just to get our votes, same way some Nigerian men do promise ladies eldorado"

14. Based on what u have said above, what is buharis job& what is buharis usefulness to Nigeria?

15. U say buhari has d responsibility of fixing Nigerias health care sector. Pls how far has he gone in carrying out that responsibility?

16. In 2015, buharis slogan was "patronize made in Nigeria". "Let's save forex by patronizing made in Nigeria". So what happened to living up to his own slogan?

17. u saying u aren't defending buhari. On one hand u say "buhari isn't the sole cause of the dilapidated State of our clinics, past and present Heads of state are responsible for that".
On d other hand, u say "he only has the responsibility to fix our clinics no doubt".

18. If it was between 1999- 2009 that nigeria was supposed to have had functional refineries, what of after 2009? What was nigeria supposed to have? What was d price of crude as at then?

21. Which airport do we have in nigeria that is d best airport in Africa and how is d best airport in Africa?

According to u: nigeria was supposed to have working refineries between 1999-2009 and u blame it on Jonathan. Pls was Jonathan president between 1999-2009?

U claimed that between 1999-2009, nigeria had "massive crude oil boom". So how did we have "massive crude oil boom" between 1999-2009? If that is ur claim, how come u can't support it with d price of crude during d period? How did u arrive at ur conclusion?

How does being democratically elected automatically mean working according to d law?

What makes u think that because buhari is president, d citizens can't dictate to him? Are u familiar with d concept of social contract? Are u familiar with section 14(2a) of d constitution of d federal republic of nigeria that says that d people are superior to govt?

How has "Buhari has contributed his quota to the health care sector with better welfare packaged for the medical practitioners, improvement in infrastructure of the healthcare services"? Can u give instances? If he has done so much for health, y isn't he using d improved facilities u say he has provided? Can u be specific in terms d "welfare packages for the medical practitioners"? Why are residents doctors on strike if the have "better welfare packages"?

If u say buhari doesn't give room for corrupt practices, how come he endorsed Ganduje despite video evidence showing him collecting bribes? Kindly find d screenshot corrupt practices in d nddc under buharis watch.

https://www.thecable.ng/monguno-money-for-arms-missing-under-buharis-service-chiefs
Murtala Muhammed airport bagged the award this year

Oh because you felt you are way above the government that's why you planned to destroy Lagos all in the name of endsars?

if you feel you are superior than the government Then what happened to my freedom of movement?

must you infringe on my right to move freely because of your right to protest?

must you block the road and prevent me and other Nigerians to move freely because of your right?

Let the law confirm ganduje guilty, you don't accused someone guilty except the law, it isn't our responsibility. You can't do the job of the judiciary right in your house, we must abide by the law, so wait until Then

more update please
Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by taibod: 12:35pm On Apr 03, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Not

Not Sure But you can check the online portal of Nigerian Travel Advisory Board
Cheers
Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!! @Seniorwriter
Thanks ❤️
Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by lexy2014: 2:05pm On Apr 03, 2021
VTJN:
Murtala Muhammed airport bagged the award this year

Oh because you felt you are way above the government that's why you planned to destroy Lagos all in the name of endsars?

if you feel you are superior than the government Then what happened to my freedom of movement?

must you infringe on my right to move freely because of your right to protest?

must you block the road and prevent me and other Nigerians to move freely because of your right?

Let the law confirm ganduje guilty, you don't accused someone guilty except the law, it isn't our responsibility. You can't do the job of the judiciary right in your house, we must abide by the law, so wait until Then

more update please

Defending buhari is d most difficult job in d world because u will end up making ambiguous and bogus claims. U have made claims & u are struggling seriously to defend d claims u are making. D questions below which are based on ur claims are still in need of ur attention:

2. If u say that it is buharis responsibility to fix d health sector, d question is how far has he gone in carrying out that responsibility?

10. How do u measure success on a job? Is success on a job measured by performance of d predecessors or by d job description and job deliverables?

13. If u saying:

22. According to u: nigeria was supposed to have working refineries between 1999-2009 and u blame it on Jonathan. Pls was Jonathan president between 1999-2009?

23. U claimed that between 1999-2009, nigeria had "massive crude oil boom". So how did we have "massive crude oil boom" between 1999-2009? If that is ur claim, how come u can't support it with d price of crude during d period? How did u arrive at ur conclusion?

24. How does being democratically elected automatically mean working according to d law?

25. What makes u think that because buhari is president, d citizens can't dictate to him? Are u familiar with d concept of social contract? Are u familiar with section 14(2a) of d constitution of d federal republic of nigeria that says that d people are superior to govt?

26. How has "Buhari has contributed his quota to the health care sector with better welfare packaged for the medical practitioners, improvement in infrastructure of the healthcare services"? Can u give instances? If he has done so much for health, y isn't he using d improved facilities u say he has provided? Can u be specific in terms d "welfare packages for the medical practitioners"? Why are residents doctors on strike if the have "better welfare packages"?

27. If u say buhari doesn't give room for corrupt practices, how come he endorsed Ganduje despite video evidence showing him collecting bribes? Kindly find d screenshot corrupt practices in d nddc under buharis watch.

28. Are u sure of ur airport claim? What criteria was used to award MMIA d best airport in Africa for d year 2021?

29. U keep using d word "you". Who are d "you" that u are referring to? What has endsars got to do with d discussion?

30. What has what d constitution said in section 14 (2a) got to do with ur freedom of movement and d discussion?

31. What is d procedure by which Ganduje should be confirmed guilty? How did funds meant for arms get missing under buharis service chiefs?

Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by VTJN(m): 3:30pm On Apr 03, 2021
lexy2014:

Defending buhari is d most difficult job in d world because u will end up making ambiguous and bogus claims. U have made claims & u are struggling seriously to defend d claims u are making. D questions below which are based on ur claims are still in need of ur attention:

13. If u saying:

26. How has "Buhari has contributed his quota to the health care sector with better welfare packaged for the medical practitioners, improvement in infrastructure of the healthcare services"? Can u give instances? If he has done so much for health, y isn't he using d improved facilities u say he has provided? Can u be specific in terms d "welfare packages for the medical practitioners"? Why are residents doctors on strike if the have "better welfare packages"?

27. If u say buhari doesn't give room for corrupt practices, how come he endorsed Ganduje despite video evidence showing him collecting bribes? Kindly find d screenshot corrupt practices in d nddc under buharis watch.

28. Are u sure of ur airport claim? What criteria was used to award MMIA d best airport in Africa for d year 2021?

29. U keep using d word "you". Who are d "you" that u are referring to? What has endsars got to do with d discussion?

30. What has what d constitution said in section 14 (2a) got to do with ur freedom of movement and d discussion?

31. What is d procedure by which Ganduje should be confirmed guilty? How did funds meant for arms get missing under buharis service chiefs?

The criteria they used is none of my business, the vital points is that they got the award under Buhari's watch

The word You simply means I'm directing my message to the person quoting me

Endsars got alot to do with the subject matter as the evil plan against the government failed woefully

If you have the freedom to protest peacefully, so do i have the same freedom to move freely

LEAVE THE PROCEDURE FOR THE JUDICIARY TO HANDLE, that is their responsibility. Until then, take a chill pill

More input please
Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by lexy2014: 4:26pm On Apr 03, 2021
VTJN:
The criteria they used is none of my business, the vital points is that they got the award under Buhari's watch

The word You simply means I'm directing my message to the person quoting me

Endsars got alot to do with the subject matter as the evil plan against the government failed woefully

If you have the freedom to protest peacefully, so do i have the same freedom to move freely

LEAVE THE PROCEDURE FOR THE JUDICIARY TO HANDLE, that is their responsibility. Until then, take a chill pill

More input please

Ur questions are piling up:

13. If u saying:

32. Y shouldn't it be ur biz d criteria used for d award? How was MMIA designated best airport in Africa for 2021? In what way was that designation done? Are u sure it was MMIA?

33. If u say ur use of d word "you" is directed at me, then am sure u can show d discussion u had with me about endsars.

34. What was d "evil plan against this govt" and how does it concern buhari going to London?

35. What has ur freedom of movement and d freedom to protest got to do with section 14(2a) of d nigerian constitution?

36. Why I should I leave d judicial procedure? U said "Let the law confirm ganduje guilty". So how would d law confirm if Ganduje is innocent or guilty? Don't u no d judicial procedure for that?
Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by VTJN(m): 5:15pm On Apr 03, 2021
lexy2014:

13. If u saying:

32. Y shouldn't it be ur biz d criteria used for d award? How was MMIA designated best airport in Africa for 2021? In what way was that designation done? Are u sure it was MMIA?

33. If u say ur use of d word "you" is directed at me, then am sure u can show d discussion u had with me about endsars.

34. What was d "evil plan against this govt" and how does it concern buhari going to London?

35. What has ur freedom of movement and d freedom to protest got to do with section 14(2a) of d nigerian constitution?

36. Why I should I leave d judicial procedure? U said "Let the law confirm ganduje guilty". So how would d law confirm if Ganduje is innocent or guilty? Don't u no d judicial procedure for that?

We deserved The award so no issue with that

what do you mean by "why i should i leave?'

could you please elucidate on that?

The endsars protest and massive destruction done in Lagos the maga City of Africa was targeted at JAGABAN, but thanks to God they failed

it is not my duty to tell the law How ganduje's case should be judged, maybe you can go tell the attorney general of the federation How the case should be judged

More inputs
Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by lexy2014: 5:36pm On Apr 03, 2021
VTJN:
We deserved The award so no issue with that

what do you mean by "why i should i leave?'

could you please elucidate on that?

The endsars protest and massive destruction done in Lagos the maga City of Africa was targeted at JAGABAN, but thanks to God they failed

it is not my duty to tell the law How ganduje's case should be judged, maybe you can go tell the attorney general of the federation How the case should be judged

More inputs

13. If u saying:

38. Who is d "we" that deserved d award? How was d award deserved?

39. I didn't ask u to tell me how d case will be judged. I asked u to tell me d procedure by which d law will confirm Ganduje innocent or guilty. Be that as it may, it is ur duty to tell me how d case will be judged. Or did u ask d AGF before u made this comment?: "Let the law confirm ganduje guilty".

40. "Endsars protests", jagaban, etc...where does that fit into d discussion?
Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by VTJN(m): 5:47pm On Apr 03, 2021
lexy2014:

13. If u saying:

39. I didn't ask u to tell me how d case will be judged. I asked u to tell me d procedure by which d law will confirm Ganduje innocent or guilty. Be that as it may, it is ur duty to tell me how d case will be judged. Or did u ask d AGF before u made this comment?: "Let the law confirm ganduje guilty".

The "we" means Nigerians as a whole, the award was deserved because of it's standard, patronage and revenue generated

Let the law take it's cause, the law will follow the right procedures

Endsars, Jagaban, oil and gas sector et al. They all fit into the discussion because you and i are looking forward to a better Nigeria

What do you mean by "why i should i leave?"

please could you expantiate more on that?
Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by lexy2014: 6:16pm On Apr 03, 2021
VTJN:
The "we" means Nigerians as a whole, the award was deserved because of it's standard, patronage and revenue generated

Let the law take it's cause, the law will follow the right procedures

Endsars, Jagaban, oil and gas sector et al. They all fit into the discussion because you and i are looking forward to a better Nigeria

What do you mean by "why i should i leave?"

please could you expantiate more on that?

13. If u saying:

41. I ask again, was MMIA given an award for best airport in Africa? Are u alleging that d following were d criteria used for d award?: "it's standard, patronage and revenue generated".

42. What is d law in d Ganduje case that u say should take it's cause?

43. How does "Endsars, Jagaban, oil and gas sector et al" fit into d discussion about buhari traveling to London?

44. "Why I should I leave..." What question number is that?
Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by LLMG: 7:43pm On Apr 03, 2021
so there is no fraud and corruption in apc. you people can't just move forward from the past. apc came in with the pretense to correct the wrongs of pdp, but now they are triple times worse off if not more. apc an historical error. the fools who voted for a religious and ethnic bigot are the ones to blame..
aremuforlife:
Reno is only pained that he lost totally. He was busy enjoying himself during the previous regime. He has never used his social media to condemn the fraud and corruption that took place under the pdp regime, but, he is condemning everything the present president is doing.
Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by LLMG: 7:55pm On Apr 03, 2021
because the only thing he has been able to prove to Nigerians especially Southern Nigeria is his religious and ethnic bigotry. what do you expect with all the injustice going on. don't expect what you cannot give. GEJ was not nepotistic neither was he arrogantly lopsided.
thebosstrevor1:
Is reno omokri employed.

When Goodluck was in power, you will never see a northern trying to harrass Goodluck, infact southerners never did than.

But as soon as Buhari came to power, Every Southern abroad always find a way to harass him

What Reno is doing is a case of HARRASSMENT
Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by VTJN(m): 7:17am On Apr 04, 2021
lexy2014:

13. If u saying:

41. I ask again, was MMIA given an award for best airport in Africa? Are u alleging that d following were d criteria used for d award?: "it's standard, patronage and revenue generated".

43. How does "Endsars, Jagaban, oil and gas sector et al" fit into d discussion about buhari traveling to London?

Yes we bagged the award on merit, you should be less concerned about the criteria. nevertheless, we have the best airport in Africa and hopefully we will get it globally, buhari is working tirelessly on that

it is the responsibility of the judiciary to do that, not you. Your duty is to follow up to know when the law take it's cause. just like the EVANS the notorious criminal, the law is still on his case,he will get his verdict at the right time

Endsars, JAGABAN, oil and gas and what you definitely fit into the discussion because we're looking forward to a better Nigeria. A better Nigeria isn't only about functional healthcare, a better Nigeria isn't only about quoting Your president what he said during election campaign

Lol, so you still want me to spoon Feed you after preparing a delicacy and palatable food that is well garnished, capable of awokening as well as to restore the lost appetite of a sick person?

nonetheless, i will be nice like our kind-hearted presidio. It's question noba 36

Thanks and happy Christ ressurection to you and yours truly!!!
Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by lexy2014: 9:16am On Apr 04, 2021
VTJN:
Yes we bagged the award on merit, you should be less concerned about the criteria. nevertheless, we have the best airport in Africa and hopefully we will get it globally, buhari is working tirelessly on that

it is the responsibility of the judiciary to do that, not you. Your duty is to follow up to know when the law take it's cause. just like the EVANS the notorious criminal, the law is still on his case,he will get his verdict at the right time

Endsars, JAGABAN, oil and gas and what you definitely fit into the discussion because we're looking forward to a better Nigeria. A better Nigeria isn't only about functional healthcare, a better Nigeria isn't only about quoting Your president what he said during election campaign

Lol, so you still want me to spoon Feed you after preparing a delicacy and palatable food that is well garnished, capable of awokening as well as to restore the lost appetite of a sick person?

nonetheless, i will be nice like our kind-hearted presidio. It's question noba 36

13. If u saying:

45. Y shouldn't I be concerned about d criteria? Are u sure MMIA was given an award for best airport in d year 2021? If it was, what functionality was it rewarded for? What is buhari working on tirelessly?

46. I didn't ask u of my responsibility or that of d judiciary. It's ur responsibility am asking about since u say it's only d courts that can declare an individual guilty. tell me d procedure by which d law will confirm Ganduje innocent or guilty.

47. What are d other things nigeria is about other than quoting what d president said during d campaign? What are d things d president said during d campaign? Has he fulfilled d things he said during d campaign?

48. How is Endsars, JAGABAN, oil and gas about "looking forward to a better nigeria"? How has buhari ensured a better functional healthcare?

49. What's wrong with question number 36?

50. When u talk of spoon-feeding others, d question is can u spoon feed urself?

Happy Easter
Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by Latvin: 11:54am On Apr 04, 2021
VTJN:

I thought this thread had lost steam until I checked it out this morning. I like your tenacity but unless you have time on your hands, I don't quite see what the back and forth will achieve.
Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by VTJN(m): 12:00pm On Apr 04, 2021
Latvin:

I thought this thread had lost steam until I checked it out this morning. I like your tenacity but unless you have time on your hands, I don't quite see what the back and forth will achieve.
the back and forth will achieve Absolutely nothing.
Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 04, 2021
aremuforlife:

You are not better than an emajeri, they even what than you.
Your grammar had exposed you. You must be worst than they're.
Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by SIRTee15: 12:42pm On Apr 04, 2021
BigBashiru:

Let me tell you the problem with Nigerian Healthcare system..... it has nought to do with Buhari or Governors... it has to do with the Nigerians working at the hospital; for example:

1. Oxygen in oxygen machine is supposed to be filled once a week... the nurse in charge leaves it and chats with colleagues most of the week. Instead if the doctor/boss to fire her for negligence, he considers they are from the same town and let's her stay.

2. Doctors recommend operations to patients even when they don't need operations so they can make more money....

3. Accident victims are brought to Emergency Unit. Emergency Unit workers show no sense of urgency whatsoever to save a life. The same ppl in uk don't get paid a lot yet they still show sense of urgency in emergency situations. When the emergency patient dies they either burst out laughing or say: "it's not my father's hospital I cannot come and kill myself"

So the state of the health system is due to the Nigerians working there. They are unserious. That's why ppl prefer foreign doctors, foreign hospitals etc.

U not making sense at all.
Nigerian healthcare problem is all about system failure.
And the responsibility of govt officials is to fix the system n ensure it works.

Abacha took up the challenge as head of state by building National hospital Abuja to world class in the 90s. The hospital was directly under the presidency and he made sure it had sufficient funds/facilities.
He proved that Nigeria can have a world class hospital if we want to.
Yardua via his wife was building a world class cancer specialist centre in Abuja b4 his demise.
What has buhari done as the most powerful man in nigeria? Nothing, he doesn't care. He continues to seek medical care abroad for his prostate cancer.

Healthcare workers are not saint, they will be slothful in duty if they know they can get away with incompetence and mediocrity.
But when the head of the country is not even up to mediocrity standard, what do U expect.

Defending buhari is getting harder by the day. But u Muslims dont mind stooping so low so u can continue with your ridiculous excuses for Buhari.

Admit buhari is a failure. U won't die if u say the truth for once.
Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by BigBashiru: 1:10pm On Apr 04, 2021
SIRTee15:

Nigerian healthcare problem is all about system failure..
And the responsibility of govt officials is to fix the system n ensure it works.

Abacha took up the challenge as head of state by building National hospital Abuja to world class in the 90s. The hospital was directly under the presidency and he made sure it had sufficient funds/facilities.
Yardua via his wife was building a world class cancer specialist centre in Abuja b4 his demise.
What has buhari done as the most powerful man in nigeria? Nothing, he doesn't care. He continues to seek medical care abroad for his prostate cancer.

Healthcare workers are not saint, they will be slothful in duty if they know they can get away with incompetence and mediocrity.
But when the head of the country is not even up to mediocrity standard, what do U expect.

Defending buhari is getting harder by the day. But u Muslims dont mind stooping so low so u can continue with your ridiculous excuses for Buhari.

The curse of Noah upon the black race runs deep as I can see from your comments. Please see the bolded. The bolded is for black healthcare workers not healthcare workers from non-black countries. Slothfulness in duty is in the domain of black healthcare workers.... why do you think even Buhari doesnt believe in them??

As for being system failure, which system do blacks run that succeeds? NONE! Unless China comes to their help. This system failure you speak about exists only because it is run by blacks who are lackadaisical and unserious by culture.
Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by SIRTee15: 2:10pm On Apr 04, 2021
BigBashiru:

The curse of Noah upon the black race runs deep as I can see from your comments. Please see the bolded. The bolded is for black healthcare workers not healthcare workers from non-black countries. Slothfulness in duty is in the domain of black healthcare workers.... why do you think even Buhari doesnt believe in them??

As for being system failure, which system do blacks run that succeeds? NONE! Unless China comes to their help. This system failure you speak about exists only because it is run by blacks who are lackadaisical and unserious by culture.

I noticed a lot of inferiority complex in your comments.
Apart from western countries, public healthcare in other countries is shitty just like Nigeria. It's the same complaint of poor remuneration, inadequate facilities, non challant attitude of staffs and mediocre in built system.
The system works in advanced nations because the social infrastructure is very strong and well developed. It has nothing to do with the black race.
Besides I told u abacha ensured national hospital ran smoothly in the 90s. That institution was the pride of the whole nation until it was moved under ministry of health.
Africa just like Asian countries function better with a top to bottom hierarchical system of govt...with the hope that the strong man at the top is a no nonsense, firm but benevolent semi-dictator.
Most non western developed nations are either not practicing democracy or a quasi form of it.
The above was why Nigerians voted Buhari with the hope he will use his positive ruthlessness n energy to shape nigeria in the right direction.
But alas...He proved he's neither firm nor benevolent. Not to talk about his sub intelligence and his clannisih negativity.

There's nothing specially wrong about Nigeria or Nigerians. We are simply not using the right form of governance to push reform and development.
Democracy is not meant for non western countries. Democracy works best when the majority of the population are enlightened, middle class and well educated. This is absent in most non white countries.
Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by Latvin: 2:18pm On Apr 04, 2021
SIRTee15:

Nigerian healthcare problem is all about system failure.

I don't want to turn this thread into progress of health sector in Nigeria or lack of as it may derail it.

Health in Nigeria is managed at 3 levels - primary, secondary and tertiary levels handled respectively by Local, State and Federal Govts. Most of that is handled at the first 2 levels. FG has about 54 medical institutions (teaching hospitals, federal medical centres, orthopaedic and some specialist centres). About 33,000 medical facilities are spread across the country just to give a sense.

What many don't realise is that much as Nigeria wants to increase its budgetary allocation to the health sector (15% is recommended by global standards), the country has to prioritise how it spends its very scarce resources (reduced by about half since the last oil boom of 2010-2014). There are too many competing priorities that majority govt funding of health sector now is not a smart thing to do. Current focus is therefore on enhancing and aggressively implementing health insurance schemes such as the NHIS already in place.

Problem is, this hasn't been as successful as planned because of the disjointed coordination between all tiers of govt and focus on eradicating some diseases whose efforts are largely sponsored by donor agencies such as Bill and Melinda Gates foundation. Govt has to pursue this insurance scheme with more vigour by incentivising the private sector, bring more of our people from the informal sector (currently about 90% of population) into the formal sector by capturing their data, encouraging them to have bank accounts etc. The current NIN exercise is a good step but will require more work to start seeing the difference.

More medical infrastructure by FG will help but it is not the silver bullet. At the moment, in addition to a federal medical facility in each of the 6 geopolitical zones being built, NNPC and its Joint Venture partners are building 12 more across the country to be concluded in about 18 months' time. It is left to be seen how much impact this will make considering we have a $80bln infrastructure gap in that sector.

Whilst Buhari going or not going to UK for medical check up is open to debate, the key issues should be focused on by Nigerians rather than fixation on the President's travels. This Govt is doing something but not anywhere near enough.
Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by BigBashiru: 2:26pm On Apr 04, 2021
SIRTee15:

I noticed a lot of inferiority complex in your comments.
Apart from western countries, public healthcare in other countries is shitty just like Nigeria. It's the same complaint of poor remuneration, inadequate facilities, non challant attitude of staffs and mediocre in built system.
The system works in advanced nations because the social infrastructure is very strong and well developed. It has nothing to do with the black race.
Besides I told u abacha ensured national hospital ran smoothly in the 90s. That institution was the pride of the whole nation until it was moved under ministry of health.
Africa just like Asian countries function better with a top to bottom hierarchical system of govt...with the hope that the strong man at the top is a no nonsense, firm but benevolent semi-dictator.
Most non western developed nations are either not practicing democracy or a quasi form of it.
The above was why Nigerians voted Buhari with the hope he will use his positive ruthlessness n energy to shape nigeria in the right direction.
But alas...He proved he's neither firm nor benevolent. Not to talk about his sub intelligence and his clannisih negativity.

There's nothing specially wrong about Nigeria or Nigerians. We are simply not using the right form of governance to push reform and development.
Democracy is not meant for non western countries. Democracy works best when the majority of the population are enlightened, middle class and well educated. This is absent in most non white countries.

Apart from western countries, public healthcare in other countries is shitty just like Nigeria.
>> No its not, Khazakstan, Pakistan and India and China that are developing, because their people have the right attitude to work even with low pay, they have been able to advance their healthcare. The average Nigerian doesnt want to work hard thats why even in nigeria they complain under indian or chinese bosses. hardwork isnt part of the culture in nigeria.

The system works in advanced nations because the social infrastructure is very strong and well developed
>> Who runs or developed that? Its the people (non nigerians). they take their work more seriously...china has built rail from lagos to ibadan in a very short time - no error and no ommission - historically nigerian labor has not been able to achieve that. the best hospitals in nigeria are run by non-Nigerians - go and check each one. its either run by a non nigerian or a nigerian diaspora returnee.

>> I agree with you on this because the nigerians are naturally disposed to indiscipline and laziness (which explains why none of their countries are developed and Britain was able to successfully invade Nigeria in colonial times).

There's nothing specially wrong about Nigeria or Nigerians.
>> My dear culturally there is. As a group there is something wrong. But as an individual nigerian, there is nothing wrong.
Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by VTJN(m): 7:56am On Apr 08, 2021
lexy2014:

13. If u saying:

45. Y shouldn't I be concerned about d criteria? Are u sure MMIA was given an award for best airport in d year 2021? If it was, what functionality was it rewarded for? What is buhari working on tirelessly?

46. I didn't ask u of my responsibility or that of d judiciary. It's ur responsibility am asking about since u say it's only d courts that can declare an individual guilty. tell me d procedure by which d law will confirm Ganduje innocent or guilty.

47. What are d other things nigeria is about other than quoting what d president said during d campaign? What are d things d president said during d campaign? Has he fulfilled d things he said during d campaign?

48. How is Endsars, JAGABAN, oil and gas about "looking forward to a better nigeria"? How has buhari ensured a better functional healthcare?

Happy Easter
you can't be rich and don't have a personal/family doctor, buhari has been patronizing his personal doctor for ages ever before he became head of state back then in 1983, neither you nor myself can stop him

That is whom he trusted and deem fit to look after his health

He will be going to London for medical check up till infinity

Was buhari also responsible for the nonsense happening in South East presently??
Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by lexy2014: 2:37pm On Apr 08, 2021
VTJN:
you can't be rich and don't have a personal/family doctor, buhari has been patronizing his personal doctor for ages ever before he became head of state back then in 1983, neither you nor myself can stop him

That is whom he trusted and deem fit to look after his health

He will be going to London for medical check up till infinity

Was buhari also responsible for the nonsense happening in South East presently??

13. If u saying:

51. Can u show me where I asked u about buharis personal physician?

52. But since u brought it up, what is d name of buharis personal physician that he has been patronizing for ages and where is he based?

53. So u mean that buhari is rich? Pls how rich is he and how did he make d money that made him rich?

54. Pls how and where has he been patronizing d services of this "personal/family doctor"?

55. What is d nonesense that is happening in d SE?
Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by VTJN(m): 6:08pm On Apr 08, 2021
lexy2014:

13. If u saying:

52. But since u brought it up, what is d name of buharis personal physician that he has been patronizing for ages and where is he based?

53. So u mean that buhari is rich? Pls how rich is he and how did he make d money that made him rich?

54. Pls how and where has he been patronizing d services of this "personal/family doctor"?

it's none of my business where he got his money from, i only know that he has not been charged for any monetary corrupt practices

You didn't asked for the name of his personal assistance, i only educate you on that

Please where did i stated that buhari is rich?

He has been patronizing his personal doctor outside the four walls of Nigeria

Please how is having a personal doctor in UK related to richness?

What do you plan to do with the name? Will the name of his physician pay your bills?

You are super good in repetitive questions no doubt, he has been patronizing his doctor for over 35 years

The nonsense happening in South East is insecurity, they are planning to take over from North East
Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by lexy2014: 7:23pm On Apr 08, 2021
VTJN:
it's none of my business where he got his money from, i only know that he has not been charged for any monetary corrupt practices

You didn't asked for the name of his personal assistance, i only educate you on that

What do you plan to do with the name? Will the name of his physician pay your bills?

You are super good in repetitive questions no doubt, he has been patronizing his doctor for over 35 years

The nonsense happening in South East is insecurity, they are planning to take over from North East

13. If u saying:

56. When u said this, what did u mean?
VTJN:

57. Guilty conscience fears no accusation. No one asked u if buhari was indicted for corruption. Since u said that he is rich hence he can have a personal physician, how did he become rich? How is he able to afford a personal physician? Of course, it's ur business since it's u that brought it up.

58. what is d name of buharis personal physician that u say he has been patronizing for 35years and where is he based? Where has buhari been patronizing him?

59. Who are those planning to take over from d NE? Who is in charge of nigerias security? What has it got to do with buhari going to London?
Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by lexy2014: 8:18pm On Apr 08, 2021
VTJN:

Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by lexy2014: 8:19pm On Apr 08, 2021
VTJN:

13. If u saying:

Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by lexy2014: 8:21pm On Apr 08, 2021
VTJN:

Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by lexy2014: 8:23pm On Apr 08, 2021
VTJN:

Re: Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called by VTJN(m): 8:24pm On Apr 08, 2021
lexy2014:

what do you mean by "what has what the?"

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku / Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate / Boko Haram Joins ISIS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 545
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.