Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Must I Call Her Every Day To Prove That I Love Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must I Call Her Every Day To Prove That I Love Her? (7239 Views)

15 Clean Pictures That Prove You Have A Dirty Mind / Must I Marry My Donor?? / Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must I Call Her Every Day To Prove That I Love Her? by ifykb(f): 3:12pm On Apr 18, 2011
yes if u truly love her at least know how she is doing that is one way to show dat u really care 4 her

1 Like

Re: Must I Call Her Every Day To Prove That I Love Her? by megachuks(m): 3:27pm On Apr 18, 2011
comminication is very important in every relationship.But if that's the way she wants u to proov ur love, pls do it since u re in love with.

2 Likes

Re: Must I Call Her Every Day To Prove That I Love Her? by chikeorji123(m): 10:51pm On Apr 18, 2011
@All Thanks

l really appreciate ur comment in one way or the other.l ill try to sit her down and iron it once and 4all.
Now let me open up more details of our relationship
her : call is 70%
me : ;; is 35%
me :love 67%
her :love 94%
me: access to punny 0%
her: allow only romance 90%
me: expenses on her 38%
her: expenses on me 30%
me:outing rate 40%
her:material wife & domestic 35%.

With this u may know what l'm passing through. cool cool undecided.But calling her every nite does it worth it even though ls necessary in a relationship.
Re: Must I Call Her Every Day To Prove That I Love Her? by LordReed(m): 12:39am On Apr 19, 2011
Guy these your ratings na wa o!
Re: Must I Call Her Every Day To Prove That I Love Her? by HighChief4(m): 1:31am On Apr 19, 2011
chikeorji123:

@All Thanks

l really appreciate your comment in one way or the other.l ill try to sit her down and iron it once and 4all.
Now let me open up more details of our relationship
her : call is 70%
me : ;; is 35%
me :love 67%
her :love 94%
me: access to punny 0%
her: allow only romance 90%
me: expenses on her 38%
her: expenses on me 30%
me:outing rate 40%
her:material wife & domestic 35%.

With this u may know what l'm passing through. cool cool undecided.But calling her every nite does it worth it even though ls necessary in a relationship.

For the bolded, is she a virgin?
Re: Must I Call Her Every Day To Prove That I Love Her? by mamagee3(f): 1:33am On Apr 19, 2011
High_Chief:

You answer that yourself! grin grin
Re: Must I Call Her Every Day To Prove That I Love Her? by HighChief4(m): 1:38am On Apr 19, 2011
Mama-Gee, I never knew you are the gal in question
Re: Must I Call Her Every Day To Prove That I Love Her? by Ranoscky(m): 3:48am On Apr 19, 2011
High_Chief:

Xactly!

I also would like to know
Re: Must I Call Her Every Day To Prove That I Love Her? by MMM2(m): 12:33pm On Apr 19, 2011
yes
if possible call her every 1 hour
Re: Must I Call Her Every Day To Prove That I Love Her? by chikeorji123(m): 12:15am On Apr 20, 2011
High_Chief:

tipical NO sad.she's not a virgin
That's why l see no reason wasting my hard earn money on every nite call poo angry angry.
So base on all this angrymy feeling for her is dropping gradually undecided
Re: Must I Call Her Every Day To Prove That I Love Her? by chikeorji123(m): 12:18am On Apr 20, 2011
M M M:

yes
if possible call her every 1 hour

Not a virgin angry undecided l ill not necessary call her every nite
Re: Must I Call Her Every Day To Prove That I Love Her? by Ranoscky(m): 4:55am On Apr 20, 2011
chikeorji123:

tipical NO sad.she's not a virgin
That's why l see no reason wasting my hard earn money on every nite call poo angry angry.
So base on all this angrymy feeling for her is dropping gradually undecided
You would be my favourite Nairalander if you do that!
Re: Must I Call Her Every Day To Prove That I Love Her? by chikeorji123(m): 10:45am On Apr 20, 2011
Ranoscky:

You would be my favourite Nairalander if you do that!

I ill not disappoint u Big Bros, walking on that without time wasting angry angry cool cool
Re: Must I Call Her Every Day To Prove That I Love Her? by thweraja10: 1:44pm On Apr 20, 2011
At Poster must you be the one to always call .See what too many novels are doing to our ladies Rubbish
Re: Must I Call Her Every Day To Prove That I Love Her? by Ranoscky(m): 1:45pm On Apr 20, 2011
^^^ God go bless you jare, no mind all doz yeye things.

chikeorji123:

I ill not disappoint u Big Bros, walking on that without time wasting angry angry cool cool
Then get ready to be my favourite.

For now, pending. . .
Re: Must I Call Her Every Day To Prove That I Love Her? by chikeorji123(m): 11:02pm On Apr 20, 2011
thweraja10:

At Poster must you be the one to always call .See what too many novels are doing to our ladies Rubbish

That's is the problem we are having here in niger cool cool
Re: Must I Call Her Every Day To Prove That I Love Her? by toyemz(f): 12:00am On Apr 21, 2011
@thweraja10

See what too many novels are doing to our ladies Rubbish

what does reading of novels by ladies got to do with the thread
i am confused here
kos i read novels and just wonder
can you pls explain,especially as the poster's g/f is responsible for most of the phone calls!

1 Like

Re: Must I Call Her Every Day To Prove That I Love Her? by chikeorji123(m): 9:26am On Apr 21, 2011
@thweraja10
kindly explain to her what u mean since she needed it cool cool smiley
Re: Must I Call Her Every Day To Prove That I Love Her? by chikeorji123(m): 10:22am On Apr 23, 2011
Update.my babe happen to be from EDO-benin and base on my personal observation some are good while some are bad,but fallen in to a victim of bad egg.just imagine of not calling at nite some time she ended up accusing me of cheating.Despite the fact that l love her l don't see reason continue the relationship b/c sometimes she like to determined to LEAD embarassed Now l have no option than to fire automatic RED CARD and move on.l hope is right thing? cool
Re: Must I Call Her Every Day To Prove That I Love Her? by InkedNerd(f): 10:25am On Apr 23, 2011
@OP: No, you don't. Calling a girl everyday doesn't prove love. Personally, I hate getting phone calls everyday tongue
Re: Must I Call Her Every Day To Prove That I Love Her? by Katy86(f): 10:25am On Apr 23, 2011
when she wants you to call everytime i thin kshe just tries to control you  wink

love has nothing to do with how often you call your girlfriend undecided
Re: Must I Call Her Every Day To Prove That I Love Her? by Ranoscky(m): 10:27am On Apr 23, 2011
chikeorji123:

Update.my babe happen to be from EDO-benin and base on my personal observation some are good while some are bad,but fallen in to a victim of bad egg.just imagine of not calling at nite some time she ended up accusing me of cheating.Despite the fact that l love her l don't see reason continue the relationship b/c sometimes she like to determined to LEAD embarassed Now l have no option than to fire automatic RED CARD and move on.l hope is right thing? cool
YOU THE MAN !!!

chikeorji123:

hope is right thing?
Damn right, brov!

Katy86:

when she wants you to call everytime i thin kshe just tries to control you wink

Spot on!
Re: Must I Call Her Every Day To Prove That I Love Her? by 190: 10:38am On Apr 23, 2011
Inked

I was wondering if you are Hot today
Re: Must I Call Her Every Day To Prove That I Love Her? by chikeorji123(m): 10:40am On Apr 23, 2011
Ranoscky:

YOU THE MAN !!!
Damn right, brov!
Spot on!
yeah!! once l get more positive feedback to move on then l know is right choice.

Katy86:

when she wants you to call everytime i thin kshe just tries to control you  wink

That's one thing that lack on her dictionary to understand.Red card option

Inked_Nerd:

@OP: No, you don't. Calling a girl everyday doesn't prove love. Personally, I hate getting phone calls everyday tongue

Oh! tongue Baby that's 9ice,how l which such maturity was in her.well is too late now b/c l'm piss off.
Re: Must I Call Her Every Day To Prove That I Love Her? by InkedNerd(f): 10:45am On Apr 23, 2011
chikeorji123:

Oh! tongue Baby that's 9ice,how l which such maturity was in her.well is too late now b/c l'm piss off.

You know some people do the whole constant phone call thing because they think that that's what they need to do in a relationship. For example, I'm involved with this dude who likes to make up dumb pet names. With all honesty, I hate that sort of stuff. He wanted to to call me stuff like chocolate chip sweetie pie and kissey chocolate muffin. Ewwww!!! Just the thought of that made me sick since that kinda stuff isn't my thing. Its like for him, he thinks it validates whatever it is we have going on or that it what being with someone is all about tongue
Re: Must I Call Her Every Day To Prove That I Love Her? by chikeorji123(m): 11:07am On Apr 23, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

You know some people do the whole constant phone call thing because they think that that's what they need to do in a relationship. For example, I'm involved with this dude who likes to make up dumb pet names. With all honesty, I hate that sort of stuff. He wanted to to call me stuff like chocolate chip sweetie pie and kissey chocolate muffin. Ewwww!!! Just the thought of that made me sick since that kinda stuff isn't my thing. Its like for him, he thinks it validates whatever it is we have going on or that it what being with someone is all about tongue

Is good to call your love ones a pet name or calling stuff but over doing it reduce it's uniqueness.l like surprises and unpredictable move it's ginger the swagger tongue tongue
Re: Must I Call Her Every Day To Prove That I Love Her? by InkedNerd(f): 11:11am On Apr 23, 2011
chikeorji123:

Is good to call your love ones a pet name or calling stuff but over doing it reduce it's uniqueness.l like surprises and unpredictable move it's ginger the swagger tongue tongue

I think it depends on the couple and the type of relationship they have. I don't mind being called sweetie, honey, baby, etc. I just get annoyed when its over the top.
Re: Must I Call Her Every Day To Prove That I Love Her? by sexylogan(m): 2:01pm On Apr 23, 2011
Girls
Re: Must I Call Her Every Day To Prove That I Love Her? by chikeorji123(m): 10:21am On Apr 24, 2011
sexylogan:

Guy, no be by force. Girls and their wahala sef. undecided

abi my bros cool
Re: Must I Call Her Every Day To Prove That I Love Her? by toyemz(f): 12:33am On Apr 25, 2011
@Chikeorji123

I have reached the innocent conclusion that all along you have just been looking for excuses to end it all with your girlfriend
here's my curiosity: out of all the advice you have been given
which one would you use to end your R/S?

1 Like

Re: Must I Call Her Every Day To Prove That I Love Her? by chikeorji123(m): 5:12pm On Apr 25, 2011
toyemz:

@Chikeorji123

I  have reached the innocent conclusion that all along you have just been looking for excuses to end it all with your girlfriend
here's my curiosity: out of all the advice you have been given
which one would you use to end your R/S?

Red Card have already been issue,move on to number 2 for  immediate replacement.come see tears no be small l wish her quick recovery sha.regular calling is necessary she should learn that as a lesson.imagine the money involve cool cool
Re: Must I Call Her Every Day To Prove That I Love Her? by Binarytimes: 11:02am On Nov 08, 2020
No, just once in a month to say..."Hello bae, are we still dating?"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Prettier And Who Would You Choose Between These Two Women? / She Wanted It Badly This Night And He Gave It To Her In A Sweet Hot Way (pics) / Ladies, Some Of Your Questions About Men Answered.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.