Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,455 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

MTN Wants To Drive Nigerian Smes Out Of Airtime, Data Business SPONSORED POST - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Wants To Drive Nigerian Smes Out Of Airtime, Data Business SPONSORED POST (15634 Views)

REPORT: MTN Wants To Swallow Up Close South African Rival - Telkom (PIX) / See How MTN Wants Us To Compulsorily Exhaust Our Data / Free Airtime & Data With MTN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Wants To Drive Nigerian Smes Out Of Airtime, Data Business SPONSORED POST by OpinionCounts(m): 7:44pm On Apr 02, 2021
People are just ignorantly shouting MTN is reaping us! MTN is killing us! MTN thieves! , not knowing that the real thieves and the real people reaping them is the Nigerian government.

Please tell me, can a stranger who you are stronger than, who you are bigger than and more powerful than, come into your house, rape your wife and daughter and yet go scot-free right in your presence?

When you realize the answer to the question above, then you will know who is truly killing us and reaping us.
Re: MTN Wants To Drive Nigerian Smes Out Of Airtime, Data Business SPONSORED POST by watchindelta(m): 7:47pm On Apr 02, 2021
Nigerians always suffer for everything. Here 6k is 100gig lycamobile Italy ��

1 Like

Re: MTN Wants To Drive Nigerian Smes Out Of Airtime, Data Business SPONSORED POST by Pious101: 7:47pm On Apr 02, 2021
Was that why I could not recharge through my bank?
Re: MTN Wants To Drive Nigerian Smes Out Of Airtime, Data Business SPONSORED POST by diesel86: 7:48pm On Apr 02, 2021
I have been trying to buy data on my banking apps without success, my Uba bank app has even removed Mtn top-up as part if the options.

Naija which way
Re: MTN Wants To Drive Nigerian Smes Out Of Airtime, Data Business SPONSORED POST by WelcomeToBiafra: 7:48pm On Apr 02, 2021
MTN, NNPC/oil companies=Nigeria terrorist government.

They are threatening to disconnecting our sim cards with so called NIN.

Disconnect all the Sim cards, let Biafra telecommunication move in please.

Biafra telecommunication industries loading.......

Re: MTN Wants To Drive Nigerian Smes Out Of Airtime, Data Business SPONSORED POST by Arkmanbuddy(m): 7:51pm On Apr 02, 2021
They'll keep cashing out on us as long as we have useless leaders who can't see beyond their noses.
Re: MTN Wants To Drive Nigerian Smes Out Of Airtime, Data Business SPONSORED POST by Femeto: 7:53pm On Apr 02, 2021
Re: MTN Wants To Drive Nigerian Smes Out Of Airtime, Data Business SPONSORED POST by pimper24: 8:01pm On Apr 02, 2021
dre11:

https://thenationonlineng.net/mtn-wants-to-drive-nigerian-smes-out-of-airtime-data-business/
I made a similar complaint early in the week and same nigerians were outing all sort of spurious defences for mtn.
https://www.nairaland.com/6479092/clearing-unexpired-data-mtn#100430810
Re: MTN Wants To Drive Nigerian Smes Out Of Airtime, Data Business SPONSORED POST by lexy2014: 8:02pm On Apr 02, 2021
Futurehope29:
MTN and their audacity

Why wouldn't they be audacious when d minister in charge has left his job as minister of communication & started focusing on security & NIN

1 Like

Re: MTN Wants To Drive Nigerian Smes Out Of Airtime, Data Business SPONSORED POST by jmoore(m): 8:02pm On Apr 02, 2021
Sponsored attack on MTN.

2 Likes

Re: MTN Wants To Drive Nigerian Smes Out Of Airtime, Data Business SPONSORED POST by onadana: 8:03pm On Apr 02, 2021
Why blame MTN?It is business for profit.You don't like them use another network. It's that simple.
Re: MTN Wants To Drive Nigerian Smes Out Of Airtime, Data Business SPONSORED POST by samwash(m): 8:07pm On Apr 02, 2021
saxietohgbaskie:
MTN keep milking Nigerians dry. Nothing is ever working in this country anymore. Please where can I get brazil bus in Oshodi?

Sorry guy there's no direct bus from Nigeria to Brazil, either you board from Ghana or en route to Guyana from there to Brazil.
God is Good motors is ur best bet.

2 Likes

Re: MTN Wants To Drive Nigerian Smes Out Of Airtime, Data Business SPONSORED POST by jayworld15(m): 8:07pm On Apr 02, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:
imagine the effrontery. let me say Nigerians overlook alot of things.

Have you ever think it's awkward for any Telecom to charge you for borrowing Airtime?? Imagine how much is deducted for borrowing #100 Airtime... or #200.

where is the deducted airtime going?? Do they also pay tax on this deductions to the government??

... one of such Telecom is even fund of stylishly compelling customers to borrow airtime

Say no more. It’s glo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: MTN Wants To Drive Nigerian Smes Out Of Airtime, Data Business SPONSORED POST by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 02, 2021
dre11:

https://thenationonlineng.net/mtn-wants-to-drive-nigerian-smes-out-of-airtime-data-business/

You are writing for Banks indirectly using SMEs as a cover-up. Banks in Nigeria are very greedy

5 Likes

Re: MTN Wants To Drive Nigerian Smes Out Of Airtime, Data Business SPONSORED POST by dvkot(m): 8:13pm On Apr 02, 2021
Did the government make it easy for them to operate here?
You don't just blame mtn.. We know how well they have been involved in different sector of the economy. What has the Nigerian government done to make things easy for investors in its country.
Re: MTN Wants To Drive Nigerian Smes Out Of Airtime, Data Business SPONSORED POST by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:14pm On Apr 02, 2021
Those who blames MTN don't understand business. MTN has given us what we want: good connectivity, strong network, quality optic fibre etc and they are tapping their rewards. They're no charity organization for crying out loud! If you know the cost of running business in this country, you will not consider what your customers feels in as much as you satisfy their needs.

5 Likes

Re: MTN Wants To Drive Nigerian Smes Out Of Airtime, Data Business SPONSORED POST by frankson1(m): 8:16pm On Apr 02, 2021
UTILITYMAY:
Is that the reason their network is been terrible for some weeks now. I have been trying to reacharge airtime from my bank account since morning but to no avail!

Iranu and nonsense!

You can't recharge because of the issues between mtn and banks.

1 Like

Re: MTN Wants To Drive Nigerian Smes Out Of Airtime, Data Business SPONSORED POST by Angrymode: 8:16pm On Apr 02, 2021
The only reason I still use my MTN line is because it has remained the same for more than a decade. I don't trust them one bit either for data, call or borrowing.
Re: MTN Wants To Drive Nigerian Smes Out Of Airtime, Data Business SPONSORED POST by capitalzero: 8:18pm On Apr 02, 2021
Banks are more useless and greedy than mtn.

3 Likes

Re: MTN Wants To Drive Nigerian Smes Out Of Airtime, Data Business SPONSORED POST by Princedapace(m): 8:26pm On Apr 02, 2021
janedonez:
Is it by force to run a business the way competitors want? Whoever isn't satisfied should float their own? I wonder how Nigerians sit docile without being ingenious and try to bring others who have made it down. We had the same level playing ground with all these multinationals, but why are we not getting good results but try to frustrate their efforts. Dstv, Shoprite,mtn etc. Do they have two heads?

Hahahhaa. Exactly my thoughts. Nigerians know how to blame everything except their ethnic leaders. They even blamed mtn for selling solar system. While the individuals selling are selling at crazy prices with too many fake products.

What stops Nigerians with the money from creating their own network provider cable TV, etc? Don't mind us. We are too sentimental.

4 Likes

Re: MTN Wants To Drive Nigerian Smes Out Of Airtime, Data Business SPONSORED POST by runningriot: 8:26pm On Apr 02, 2021
Not only MTN but the whole Nigeria telecommunication company are milking us dry on an average of you loading 200 everyday you are spending a total of 6000 a month how much are Nigerians earning? with most 50% of jobs falling at 20-30,000! the government must wake up and do the needful! the pains is too much!
Re: MTN Wants To Drive Nigerian Smes Out Of Airtime, Data Business SPONSORED POST by newoffer: 8:30pm On Apr 02, 2021
SweetVibe:
I blame the lazy and corrupt Mike Adenuga of Globacom for the audacity of MTN.
If only Obasanjo had given that license to a more intelligent fellow and not a corrupt political front man like Mike Adenuga who couldn't even handle GLO network to stardom to check mate MTN.
Hmmmmmm. No home Ad-van-tage
Re: MTN Wants To Drive Nigerian Smes Out Of Airtime, Data Business SPONSORED POST by AfriNotesNEWS: 8:35pm On Apr 02, 2021
Thieving Network operators
Re: MTN Wants To Drive Nigerian Smes Out Of Airtime, Data Business SPONSORED POST by CaptainAyub: 8:45pm On Apr 02, 2021
saxietohgbaskie:
MTN keep milking Nigerians dry. Nothing is ever working in this country anymore. Please where can I get brazil bus in Oshodi?
Every businessman takes advantages.
Glo is an indigenous company and most of us should ordinarily patronize them but you and I know how 'nice' their network is.

2 Likes

Re: MTN Wants To Drive Nigerian Smes Out Of Airtime, Data Business SPONSORED POST by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 02, 2021
don't blame mtn, blame the stupid Nigerian s who prefer to be abused and exploited because they wantbto belong, same thing goes for dstv, see even local stations that a UHF antenna can receive must be paid for, people have forgotten when all you need to watch nta, channels and AIT was a simple antenna and it was free.

Nigerians are the most gullible, ignorant consumers on earth, see how they re treated in spars today, serves em right sha.

let them continue paying high data and airtime costs.
Re: MTN Wants To Drive Nigerian Smes Out Of Airtime, Data Business SPONSORED POST by jacoik(m): 8:53pm On Apr 02, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:
imagine the effrontery. let me say Nigerians overlook alot of things.

Have you ever think it's awkward for any Telecom to charge you for borrowing Airtime?? Imagine how much is deducted for borrowing #100 Airtime... or #200.

where is the deducted airtime going?? Do they also pay tax on this deductions to the government??

... one of such Telecom is even fund of stylishly compelling customers to borrow airtime
na Glo dey always do that nonsense pass. everytime they will be reminding me to borrow airtime

1 Like

Re: MTN Wants To Drive Nigerian Smes Out Of Airtime, Data Business SPONSORED POST by jacoik(m): 8:54pm On Apr 02, 2021
FundRaiserNg:
MTN please encourage SMEs to boost employment
abeg wetin be sme no vex
Re: MTN Wants To Drive Nigerian Smes Out Of Airtime, Data Business SPONSORED POST by jacoik(m): 8:57pm On Apr 02, 2021
Offpoint1:
I blame glo for this, if they weren't slower than Buhari's brain... We won't bother buying their data.
guy, no too blame Glo oooo because if no be Glo wey start per second billing ehhhh empty n for don kill us finish. have u forgotten the days of per minute 50 Naira? even if na 3 second u talk and Ur call drop, u go still pay the 50n
Re: MTN Wants To Drive Nigerian Smes Out Of Airtime, Data Business SPONSORED POST by alhaji04: 8:57pm On Apr 02, 2021
saxietohgbaskie:
under bridge by d left.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MTN, Glo And 9mobile Lost 512,315 Subscribers / Installing Applications On Htc Pro 2 Windows Mobile / Who Designs The Best Looking Smartphones?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.